Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

iloveyouxx March 17th

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didnā€™t look like mešŸ§makes sense doesnā€™t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*āœØone of a kind now arent IšŸ˜/sar. one out of 8118835999āœØšŸŒ·can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss youā€™re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso itā€™s 2am- but shush no snitchingšŸ¤«Iā€™ll sleep in a whilešŸ˜when Iā€™m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.šŸ©· I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectfulšŸ©·.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› yā€™all get crazy nosy haha- itā€™s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive itā€™s completely okiešŸ’›but please donā€™t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because Iā€™d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

idk when I talked about this but it was a long time ago.Ā 

but I just :ā€™) still canā€™t believe shadows switching schools next year.Ā 

Itā€™s 100%

and heā€™s so *** calm about it.

he even knows the school heā€™s switching to- I have a friend in that school in the same year but not the point-

i just donā€™t get it.Ā 

I donā€™t want him to stay. not even a little bit. he stresses me out so much and Iā€™m always worried about him or what he thinks or where he is and I donā€™t even like the guy and it makes me mad cos I *** hate him but I *** donā€™t. heā€™s just on the same level as every other guy in my class. except for those 2 new kids. no offense but I forget they exist all the time- theyā€™re still friends with all the other guys in the class and theyā€™re new to the beginning of the year so yeah theyā€™re okay incase that wasnā€™t clear :p

its just that I donā€™t know what anything would be like without him.Ā 

he completes 8a.

hes such a big part of our class- I mean no offense again but sum people if they left it wouldnā€™t make much of a difference like idk.Ā 

heā€™s so different. and without him I canā€™t even think of an english class going okay. especially with that guy that switched to our class.

he doesnā€™t bother anyone but heā€™s a nightmare for the teachers.

I donā€™t get it.

everyone hated him in year 7 and now heā€™s so popular, *so popular*

everything would just change.

I donā€™t care.

i donā€™t care.

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd
Iā€™m not denying anything. I donā€™t hate him, but I donā€™t want him to stay. gosh this is so annoying nvm-
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

I needa go study. I wonā€™t last. :ā€™)Ā 

if you see me on cups literally just scare me off.

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

I canā€™t even get off-

okayokay Iā€™ll get off now- Iā€™ll leaveā€¦-

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

I love how I still havenā€™t started.

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

I think I needa slap of motivation-

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

okayokay

ill actually start-

.ā€¦..

like- now-

mytwistedsoul May 22nd

@iloveyouxx That's a nice song :)Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

@mytwistedsoul

hehe yus I agreešŸ’œI love these earphones sm becos at full blasting volume no one can hear anything even if they were right next to me :pšŸ©·and I was listening to this playlist on spotify then Iā€™d find it on yutube becos the link doesnā€™t work. I figured out how to really get myself to focus lolāœØxDšŸ’•

mytwistedsoul May 22nd

@iloveyouxx They sound like really good headphones. Hey finding out how to focus is a big step! Good for you! šŸ˜Š

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

Iā€™m so. tired.

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

Iā€™ve actually been studying.

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

Iā€™ve been getting so tired too early.

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

my cousinā€™s wedding is in 3 days :ā€™) I canā€™t right now.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

sumone said I was being too loud today.

ā˜ ļø

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.-

I talked once in term 2 and sumone started screaming cos they thought I couldnā€™t talkā˜ ļø

they thought I was deaf- how do you connect the two-?

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

I had my after school today.

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

okay so apparently Iā€™ve been pronouncing it "traunting" but itā€™s "truanting"Ā 

but- I didnā€™t do anything- :ā€™)

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

the chamakis were scarier

the chamakis-..

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

last time I got an after school it was all guys and only from sum year groups but now it was from all secondary year groups and there were 2 girls.

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

I had to write a minimum 10 line apology to the teacher that put me in the after school? and there was this teacher that was lecturing that guy about how his actions got him here. he said he was just watching a fight or whatever- I honestly kinda believe it. our head of year is just so- thereā€™s no word to describe her :ā€™) the girl I was talking about calls her Ms dinosaurā˜ ļøand a buncha other people.

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

I thought my full name would be called in the school microphone like last time- but my dad already told my family I was gonna be staying after school so-Ā 

I donā€™t wanna do it again.

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

thereā€™s a girl in my science class with the most perfect handwriting you can ever imagine- and I asked her to write me a note for swimming and the teacher didnā€™t even see me :P

okay actually- she did see me- but Iā€™m confused. she was calling on random people saying she didnā€™t get a note or email from them or the people that were trying to hide sheā€™d call them to get their excuse :pĀ 

and then she was doing the register and she said my name and I said here and thenā˜ ļøshe started looking aroundā˜ ļøbut the thing is- she looked so excited to get me in trouble for "skipping" but she also looked mad then there was that realization.Ā 

and then she said (letā€™s just say my name was nadia lol :P) "oh nadia there you are *irritated look lmao the disappointment* *types into computer*"

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

Iā€™m just happy I got away and that this was the last swimming lesson of the year :3

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

after that on tuesdays itā€™s table tennis? then idk I wasnā€™t paying attention-

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

Iā€™m praying that we have fitness again cos itā€™s the one lesson I donā€™t do anything :ā€™) and no one else does anything. itā€™s kinda funny? cos in swimming over 20 people in my set didnā€™t swim a single time. and there were like 9 and less people swimming this year :p

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

I dropped my apology letter in the teachers officeā˜ ļøwell it was like the pe staff office- and I asked for it to be passed to (teachers name) and I put a smiley face :3 like this ":)" I feel so childish-

I hate it when just- itā€™s hard to explain- I feel like itā€™s a whole character. but I donā€™t like speeding through my childhood,Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

idk if itā€™s a real thing.Ā 

TW

in my school. for like years, since everyone vapes and everyone knows everyone vapes but no oneā€™s allowed to snitch- the code name for vape has been "lipgloss"Ā 

and this girl in my english class- I donā€™t sit close to her anymore cos the seating plan changed- but she basically said sum things like thisĀ 

nevermind idk how to quote it. she was basically talking about how she bought new lipgloss and theyre a different flavor- she described the flavors but I forgot. and she was talking about how it was much better than her old one and how it tasted so good? I was laughing at that part cos- :P and also idk anything about how vape works so I didnā€™t know you could taste it either way- or if you can-?Ā 

and then I later found out what it meant cos she told me then after class took me to the english bathroom to show me her like vape tricksā˜ ļøidk how to spell it but it sounds like "O"s and she was like "look Iā€™m getting better at my Os" "wait look" Ā and we had a class after English but she kept showing me her tricks and all that- ;-;-

9 year olds in my school vape.

and they even made a sign that apparently means "do you vape" ? idk if thatā€™s a real thing too- idk-

i kinda wish theyā€™d stop. girls changing rooms are always so suffocating.Ā 

so many people sell them too- that and blades- and they make hundreds-?

idk what happened.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

I woke up at 3am yesterday.

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

idk when I slept but it wasnā€™t before 12am. or 1am :ā€™)Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

a girl in my lead class had her parents divorce and she has family problems so she hasnā€™t been getting a lot of sleep.

and we had to work on sumthing together in music and she was literally so exhausted :ā€™) she looked sounded and acted like she was so insanely tired. she could barely focus on sumthing for a minute. she was forgetting things while she was saying them and just really distracted and tired.Ā 

she got 8 hours of sleep-TvT 8 hours and 32 minutes :ā€™)

šŸŖ‚

šŸ•³ļø

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

one time she got a notification from her tracker app thing :p saying that she got better sleep than 98% of (the app/watch ?) users-

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

Iā€™m Ā actually so tired.

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

Iā€™m gonna go.

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

itā€™s not okay

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

itā€™s not okay.

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

I think Iā€™m gonna pass out atp. goodnightšŸ©·

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

Iā€™ve never been so early before.Ā