Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

iloveyouxx March 17th

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didnā€™t look like mešŸ§makes sense doesnā€™t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*āœØone of a kind now arent IšŸ˜/sar. one out of 8118835999āœØšŸŒ·can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss youā€™re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso itā€™s 2am- but shush no snitchingšŸ¤«Iā€™ll sleep in a whilešŸ˜when Iā€™m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.šŸ©· I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectfulšŸ©·.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› yā€™all get crazy nosy haha- itā€™s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive itā€™s completely okiešŸ’›but please donā€™t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because Iā€™d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

I mean I always come when thereā€™re like these 2 guys cos they sumhow always just teleport their way before anyone else no matter how early you come-

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

but now there was just one guy and the teacher didnā€™t even come yet.

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

I walked the long way to lead class :D becos basically

okay prepare to be yapped to :D

Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

so this OĀ is the big staircase- the one I go up from the secondary gates.

and there are 2 ways xDĀ 

so the top of the staircase for second floor thereā€™s 2 ways and I you go right, left, left again and walk for a while obv thatā€™s my lead class and if you go front(for really long) then left to these other 2 doors then front then right thatā€™s my lead classĀ 

hold on brb-

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

okay more people came in

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

going to math

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

today didnā€™t suck. :)Ā 

today was a good day.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

bruh whyā€™re the smile emojis and emoticons always so creepy.-

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

:)

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..TvT

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

no matter what mood Iā€™m in Iā€™ll always listen to aggressively depressing music.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

brb Iā€™m gonna generate a random codename from ChatGPT cos thatā€™s just how creative I am.

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

damn I really do suck at existing.Ā 

Iā€™ll call her S :D

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

our lead teacher emailed almost all our teachers and now all our seating plans are changed.

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

idk how it got so bad. it always does at the end of the year-

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

but I sit next to her in all my classes now.

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

I kinda. never thought Iā€™d get to this point.-

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

I feel so far from cups now.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

and Iā€™ve been talking to my classmates.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

and my ex guy best friend.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

idk how but. theyā€™re literally all the sameā˜ ļø

likeā€¦.him especially- heā€™s the exact same persun- but- obviously- but not-

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

and these 2 other guys. I liked one of them almost 2 school years ago then we became friends and then we grew apart :p but heā€™s still so sweet and honestly so goofyā˜ ļøthe other guys just so clueless xD like nothing specific but heā€™s always so confused and lost xDĀ 

im mentioning a lot of males :D every girl in my lead is in that drama and I honestly *** them I kinda donā€™t care-

they just keep showing me their nails and asking me to look again(I swear- like literally- not a joke or anything :D) I just dramatically express how pretty they are cos ngl they are really really prettyšŸ’–but yeah thatā€™s the closest weā€™ve gotten.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

Iā€™m so scared my dads gonna come early-

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

I did so good in my math pt :ā€™) so good. idk how. but I know I did. I really really did and this time Iā€™m sure Iā€™m gonna pass and more-

it was on this website and thereā€™s this thing thatā€™s been happening to a lot of others to but it basically deleted the whole test for me and got me to the first loading page.Ā 

I was kinda sad but itā€™s okay. Iā€™m gonna be pulled out of class and skip 2 lessons to retake it :p and I know all the answers and now that I took it i know itā€™s not scary and really easy. I was in one of the last questions when everything got deleted and I remember a ton and just. know itā€™ll be okay.

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jBUSE3RIlOkĀ this is such a silly video xD yes I did click on it xD

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

is it weird that I just realized I was home alone.

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

my dads still not back.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

dads back.

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

img-8678_1716483938.jpeg

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

do you ever feel bad for being depressed but feel like you have an infinite amount of reasons to be-

or feel bad for being happy when you feel like you have no reason to. thatā€™s just your brain trying to lie to you. but it doesnā€™t last.Ā 

I was happy likeā€¦..genuinely- I donā€™t remember- yeah my social life is officially at a 0.01 increase :D but there are so many things. just- so many things :ā€™) that I canā€™t even explain.

iloveyouxx OP May 23rd

my dad locked himself in his room.

iloveyouxx OP May 24th

Iā€™m trying to think.

iloveyouxx OP May 24th

itā€™s almost 5am. but yeah. Iā€™m trying to think,

iloveyouxx OP May 24th

I donā€™t think itā€™s working. I just remember but I canā€™t think.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 24th

nvm. I probably shouldnā€™t think-

iloveyouxx OP May 24th

whys 4:40 am music so good-

iloveyouxx OP May 24th

I wanna leave early again.

iloveyouxx OP May 24th

I feel like coming home at 3:38 gave me trauma :)