Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

iloveyouxx March 17th

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

noooooo no I’ll let you guess :D../lh

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

okay!! so 1 I got two hours of sleep!! :0:D 2 it’s officially mondaaayyyyy :D:D:D:D:D and 3 :> I have that presentation today :D and you know what I realized? :D give me a minute-

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

so :D we were meant to make this lovely *individual* presentation about either the :p yeah no I’m too tired to go over it. basically different things in Tudor times like fashion or crime and punishement etc- and I’m making it about schooling :3 yeah :3 so since it’s individual and we have like a ton to get through it has to be only 4-5 minutes long and a full maximum of 7 slides. but still get good marks? Tudor times are like the 1400-1600s. well kinda. idc honestly. :p. and I showed him mine- 7 slides- information but on each slide but not too much- no ai or anything which I know everyone’s gonna use that :p and he thought it had too much information? how else am I gonna get marks? this is literally for our end of year report. and he kept saying to me and generally to the class to add photos where necessary and talk less. and you wanna know what I realized :D ready……there were no photos in Tudor times😱and you wanna know what happened when I tried looking them up? :D they gave me the weakest and most inaccurate illustrations I’ve seen in all my years :D 

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

I wanna throw myself off a building.

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

I always managed to get out of presentations because even tho my teachers suck they’re kinda nice when it comes to me. like. they feel so bad for me :’) my voice literally shakes when I ask if I can present in break or something. my dance teacher is probably the most understanding human being. ever. in the whole world. 

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

I’d honestly much rather fail than present and individually too is crazy.-  

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

I’m already failing history.

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

yotihwiuygwguyohhyghiuagiuyiwhtjjjhgsjhighwhiuguqh I’m so mad- no one even likes history- 

I should be happy I got away with the rest. ;-; it’s one presentation. that no one’s gonna think about ever again after that. 

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

I could skip school too if I wanted to. if you’re absent for one day no one does anything not even a teacher email and you don’t need a parent email. 2 days still nothing. but 3 days(in a row-)that’s when you need a parent email or something. after I leave the house I come back at like 3-4 and no one would ask anything. where else would I be. I know I’d get away with it cos I suck at lying. It’s so bad tho. when I try to lie it’s just horrible. don’t even talk :’). but I wouldn’t need to lie? it’s not like I’m gonna(or I’ve ever) walked in to anyone asking where I was- just stop- just stop.

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

genuinely tho I have 9s in other subjects :’) like wait let me get my report-

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

I’m so confused- I have a 6- in drama but I literally never do anything-

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

I have a 9+ in english

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

a 6 in art? I literally suck at art. we just do easy stuff :P I was drawing this look

img-8777_1717377007.jpeg

because the different fonts were something we were taking about and then the cats :3 the cats :3 it was kinda hard cos I made the book cover really big so everything else had to be really big. 

and before that we were working on shading. and before that we were making 3D donuts and painting them :3 howd I get a 6 tho😭

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

. .BVAUBFYABFYUABFYUABFYYABFYGB A 3 IN  I.T-
iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

.………..WHJUWNUHIANUGANGUIANGIU HOW IS MY CURRENT WORKING GRADE FOR HISTORY A 6😭I don’t even know anymore. 

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

I’m so confused. 

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

but you know. history isn’t even like…..one of the subjects that you need to pass :p to make it to year 9 or just anything. It’s just a subject that. I don’t wanna say no one’s gonna pick for gcse- but :p I mean maybe someone would. I wouldn’t have to do it tho it’s not even gonna get me anywhere or do anything to me if I’m not picking it also just in general hows knowing about henry the eighth gonna ever help me-

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

does time ever pass whys it still 5am. 

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

I’m actually grateful for the time passing slow now :’)

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

I’m just gonna stop thinking about it.

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

I’m not gonna present and that’s it. just 5 more weeks. 

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

img-8778_1717377720.jpegwhat too much information looks like- and yeah I had to crop my name out :p don’t try anything.

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

I’m gonna go do something. not something specific just anything time consuming. 

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

img-8779_1717380737.jpeg

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

img-8783_1717419433.jpeg:0

i mean :0 it’s fine :0 but a couple of hours before I cleared out all my notifications then this :0

unassumingEyes June 3rd

@iloveyouxx heh i hvnt had less than 99 notifs in so long... 

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

@unassumingEyes

do you still not cross any of them out :0 do they just..sit there :pTvT🩷?

unassumingEyes June 3rd

@iloveyouxx i dont cross out the upvotes 🩷 

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

@unassumingEyes

ouhh🩷I had alot of your upvotes too but I crossed them out cos I was trying to see like :p I was trying to first delete the ones from for example those weekly check ins and yk that mindful stuff :p then some other stuff then I was trying to see how many upvotes I had in total compared to in this forum :p that was including yours but I completely forgot those :’P🩷

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

36 of them were upvotes from this forum :p and I was wondering how that was even possible but one forum page is 40 posts- and I didn’t really check all of the notifications but I just still know it just by looking over them.

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd

I’m so tired. so much happened today. again :P. idk. I didn’t do the history presentation and I didn’t get a standards card. he just didn’t care. not even a little. tomorrow is my math pt but that’s okay cos i know it’s easy. eid break after next week and alot of people are traveling because after that there’re no tests and it’s like there’s no point in being in school anymore. I feel like so much changed. and you know it changed because i don’t even think I have the time to talk about it :’) the girls birthday is in 2 weeks. she agreed to switching classes and idrk why I thought she wouldn’t- so we’re both switching next year. summer break’s 2 months and I kinda wanna spend that (very-very-very :’)) little time fixing my hair. lol fixing- my hairs fine. on the outside. I mean it looks fine or healthy or whatever but it’s not even natural and I’ve been treating my 3a-3c curly hair like silk straight hair and it’s just messing it up when it’s in it’s natural state the curls aren’t defined anymore and. I’ll stop talking about my hair :p. I’m not excited for year 9. year10 is mock exams and gcses but I’d honestly prefer going to year 10. idk. R almost asked the girl what happened with her and our classmates and☠️I mean she just ignored it the same way she does when anyone else asks since he’s not the only one but like why☠️the class were moving to isn’t dramatically far :p it’s just from 9A to 9B :p but trust me there’s a big difference :p we have lead classes until N so there’s 9A-9N and thats I think like 600(/ish from something they said in an assembly) students. I know all of them ;-; all around 600. you can’t really not honestly. like you can’t be in this school and not know at least your own yeargroup :p I have to go look at something-I’ll be back later-

iloveyouxx OP June 3rd
☠️the emojis☠️😭
unassumingEyes June 3rd

@iloveyouxx i didnt know where to post this so im posting it here. I made this for u 🩷 it didnt turn out as well as i wanted it to...i had a dark day 🫠 hope this cn brighten yours a little <3 

The pic is so bad 💀💀 ill send a brighter pic when mom isnt glaring at me promise 🩷1000028265_1717424815.jpg

unassumingEyes June 3rd

@unassumingEyes okok text reads cosmos "peace" 

Rose "love"

Potato flower "potato"

Baby's breath "kindness" 

Bluebell "resilience" 

@unassumingEyes

this is so sweet 🥺💜 you two are such sweet friends 💜 nadseyloaf and eyes bean 💜 

iloveyouxx OP June 14th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

💜💜

LoveMyMoonflowers June 14th

@iloveyouxx

*hugs if okay* 💜💜💜 ni friend loves you nadseyloaf 💜💜💜

unassumingEyes June 4th

@unassumingEyes @iloveyouxx ok i dont even know if u saw this yet altho there are...4 upvotes so one cld be u but i wanted to tell u a lil incident around this for whenever u see it 😂😭 

So i started this with the rose in the center and then my aunt + family came to visit...including my 4yr old female cousin...who drew over the rose when i wasnt looking 😭 and proudly showed it off to everyone 😭😭 thankfully she just outlined the rose but she did it very darkly so it wasnt erasing 💀 but i made it work...i think xD just erased the very weird and very pointy parts xD so this is frm me and my 4yr old cousin xD 

@unassumingEyes

why is that so cute and funny… 😭😭😭🥺😝

unassumingEyes June 4th

@LoveMyMoonflowers dont miss frustrating xD i had such a fright till i realized it was salvageable xD