Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

iloveyouxx March 17th

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didnā€™t look like mešŸ§makes sense doesnā€™t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*āœØone of a kind now arent IšŸ˜/sar. one out of 8118835999āœØšŸŒ·can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss youā€™re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso itā€™s 2am- but shush no snitchingšŸ¤«Iā€™ll sleep in a whilešŸ˜when Iā€™m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.šŸ©· I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectfulšŸ©·.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› yā€™all get crazy nosy haha- itā€™s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive itā€™s completely okiešŸ’›but please donā€™t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because Iā€™d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

mytwistedsoul May 31st

@iloveyouxx I did šŸ’™ It surprises me at times that so many people can be so callous towards other people šŸ˜žĀ 

Oh good point! Your face was flushed and people can show a lot with their eyes too. They say the eyes can show a lotĀ 
iloveyouxx OP June 1st

@mytwistedsoul

huhĀ :') I didnā€™t expect anyone to.Ā Ā 

I had to search that word up :P it makes so much sense tho. šŸ’œ

thatā€™s true :0šŸ¤you can tell a lot from the eyes.šŸ©·at least I know I can.Ā 

also I fell asleep Iā€™m sorry- my eyes got blurry and I thought I typed that(and could post it)but I made a ton of mistakes but after that I couldnā€™t type anymore and fell asleep. :p then I kept looking for your post is page 70- I make things sound so complicated.Ā 

mytwistedsoul June 3rd

@iloveyouxx I can be a little odd that way I guess when it comes to reading things lol. I can tell alot from someone's eyes too and their tone - even in text you can pick up tone sometimesĀ 

Ā Falling sleep is nothing to be sorry for šŸ’™ I'm always kind of happy to hear that someone fell asleep - sounds weird I guess but I know how hard sleep is to find for some of us

I think the way they have things set up here adds to the confusion. It so hard to find things and keep track of posts and replies because one reply cancels out another
iloveyouxx OP May 31st

dads still busy- he hasnā€™t even come in or anything- he hasnā€™t taken this device either- heā€™s been busy the whole time. Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 31st

Iā€™ve been chewing on this gum for almost 3 hours :ā€™) I canā€™t *** take it.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 31st
yeah my dads back gotta go-
iloveyouxx OP May 31st

I give up on myself.

iloveyouxx OP May 31st

the thing is :ā€™) um. I donā€™t feel anything. but Iā€™m just crying. and I know itā€™s not just something in my eye but Iā€™m just crying and idk why.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 31st

ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

iloveyouxx OP May 31st

Idk what I have to do.

iloveyouxx OP June 1st

I hear it in my head.

iloveyouxx OP June 1st

just echoing.

iloveyouxx OP June 1st

I feel like Iā€™m the only one that doesnā€™t actually know whatā€™s happening.

iloveyouxx OP June 1st

I went through every one of the pages in this forum up until 30 something.

iloveyouxx OP June 1st

I just feel like I watched myself grow up.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP June 1st

I just kept getting worse tho. my cringey younger self was happy at least. atleast I was happy. I couldnā€™t be happy now and I know if I wasnā€™t as stupid and naive back then I wouldve just broken. at least I was happy. but Iā€™m still gonna make fun of myself. there was so much behind that smile that I could never see again.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP June 1st

I had to so much light and love in me and it just hurts so bad

iloveyouxx OP June 1st

every time I come on here I just hate myself even more because I just feel so attention seeking- I know Iā€™m not at all. but I hate it when people do it. and then thereā€™re those 7+ people meeting up to start that same predictable *** that everyoneā€™s so used to. itā€™s so predictable. but I just come here to talk and I already know most of the time Iā€™m just alone but I feel bad because- Iā€™m just. wasting my own space. inhaling too much oxygen and my presence is already bad enough.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP June 1st

literally no one cares no one *** cares just *** get over yourself get up and move on no oneā€™s gonna think twice about you and no oneā€™s gonna stop you when youā€™re talkin sui and no oneā€™s gonna grieve or hurt when your full name is carved into a gravestone

unassumingEyes June 1st

@iloveyouxxĀ 

I care nadia frnd šŸ©· i wld hate to lose you šŸ„ŗ

@iloveyouxx

i would care too. šŸ’œ *hugs if okay*Ā 

iloveyouxx OP June 1st

I feel like the way I talk is toxic to other people :ā€™) because what if someone reads it and is like- oh :ā€™) theyā€™re right :ā€™) but itā€™s just about me- really tho.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP June 1st

I think Iā€™m almost out of flavorless gum :ā€™)

iloveyouxx OP June 1st

donā€™t.

iloveyouxx OP June 1st

Iā€™m so hungry. Iā€™m so hungry but I canā€™t eat I wonā€™t eat donā€™t eat just donā€™t just stop it I canā€™t do this Iā€™m so tired Iā€™m so hungry. Iā€™ve went longer Iā€™ll be fine. itā€™s not that hard.

iloveyouxx OP June 1st
watch me talk to myself like a manic.
iloveyouxx OP June 1st

Iā€™m so hungry.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP June 1st

at the beginning of the year I had a list of 28 goals. and I kept editing it until it went down to eleven. I havenā€™t made the smallest bit of progress in any of them.

iloveyouxx OP June 2nd

there were so many times today where I couldā€™ve been on cups :p like. I had so much free time. and so much happened. and I know on another day I wouldā€™ve just came here and talked all about it- improvement? :p i know it sounds dumb but to me cups is such a serious and valid addiction. if I tried to stop it I wouldnā€™t. Iā€™ve never even set my account on break or deactivated it once(just cos idk. Itā€™s kinda unnecessary unless you just- nvm Iā€™m not gonna rant about this again) and I always come back. I always come back. cups is always in my incognito tabs- itā€™s never not there. but I just came here like twice to refresh the page and see notifications and thatā€™s it :ā€™) Iā€™m honestly not that addicted to cups anymore. it used to affect me so much but itā€™s just a site. okay well yeah Iā€™m sorry it is alot more than a site. it means so much to so many people and itā€™s helped millions- but I just feel like the way it affected me(atleast the negative part)isnā€™t worth it at all- when I see it just from that it is just a site. from the creeps to the attention seekers and liars and conflicts itā€™s just a site. there was that one person on here. I donā€™t really wanna think about them but theyā€™re the reason I actually havenā€™t talked in rooms for months. and I cried a bunch and they just took so much thought in my head. "keeping you in my thoughts" literally never means anything if you say it all the time. sorry. but what the person did to the way I thought is something itā€™s just- no oneā€™s ever changed my mindset and feelings and way of thinking and- myself- so much even irl. even my dad when he (/) and it leaves me numb and literally sui or my mom showing up 10 years later when I thought she was dead or my best friend going "you do you" when I was talking about wanting to *** km.s. yeah I ruined my mood. but not even they changed me like that person did. and I still think about them. I realize what it sounds like so no we werenā€™t dating and no I didnā€™t like them. they were only tagged in a couple of things. but one forum they replied to and I check that so often and go on their account and still. permanently banned. I know that code and my listener friend does too and even a commod. ā€¦ā€¦..why- I swear I was actually kinda okay before this :ā€™) I *** myself up sm I swear-ā€¦. :ā€™)

iloveyouxx OP June 2nd

I found out the *perfect* excuse for history :D

iloveyouxx OP June 2nd

just listen just listen okayā€¦./lh

iloveyouxx OP June 2nd

so Iā€™m gonna bring one of my empty planners right :D? (youā€™re not allowed btw and itā€™s not really meant to be possible but :p doesnā€™t matter :p I found them in my bag :p/ididnt) and Iā€™m gonna tell him that I forgot my device for that day :D and how my other teachers didnā€™t care or we just didnā€™t need our devices(heā€™s not the person to really bother you about a dumb excuse)(oh and btw he likes me lol or atleast heā€™s much nicer to me :p cos he notices how depressed I always am. lol. Iā€™m not even joking at school my skin actually looks grey. I can barely open my eyes and I just look so exhausted and dead :ā€™) he keeps asking me if Iā€™m okay but anyway) and then :D heā€™s gonna sign my planner :D my empty planner :D and that oneā€™s gonna have 1 signature and honestly Iā€™m never gonna need it for history again but if I do then thatā€™s officially the history teacher planner :p heā€™s very likely gonna forget about it anyway. then heā€™s gonna remove my name :D and Iā€™ll have to do it on thursday :D and then Iā€™ll figure it out from there :D

iloveyouxx OP June 2nd

Iā€™m not gonna have the confidence to do that :D.. ki.ll me :D

iloveyouxx OP June 2nd
i need to have something ready atleast.Ā 
iloveyouxx OP June 2nd
nvm i donā€™t wanna think about it.Ā 
iloveyouxx OP June 2nd

btw this is sarcastic :D but I like it :D

iloveyouxx OP June 2nd

I hate mondays.Ā 

I hate everyday-

iloveyouxx OP June 2nd