Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

iloveyouxx March 17th

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

iloveyouxx OP May 11th

my whole fyp is all just. death. related. but not the point.

iloveyouxx OP May 12th

It was just a dream.

iloveyouxx OP May 12th
huh- I honestly don’t remember what that was about anymore TvT but. huh.-
iloveyouxx OP May 12th

my dad went out with his friend or sumthing.

iloveyouxx OP May 12th

I was forced to go out with him today :’)

iloveyouxx OP May 12th

It was just such a miserable day. lol. but I kept smiling at this one persun every time they looked at me and they’d smile back each time :3

iloveyouxx OP May 12th

and it wasn’t like a. "mmhyeahhehehha🙂👀😒" smile-

but I mean like it was a genuine smile :’) same energy and everything.

iloveyouxx OP May 12th

why does everyone only ever smile like that first one tho.-

iloveyouxx OP May 12th

Idk how to explain my smile-

i just searched up different smiles on images- there were like over 100 with different types and angles and everything. i feel like my smile isn’t an existing smile-

iloveyouxx OP May 12th

It’s not like freaky or anything. Idk. I used to smile really widely and- 

howd this topic start-

iloveyouxx OP May 12th

a listener just messaged me☠️I got on the que months ago. even then I didn’t plan on getting a listener or getting better- I just. honestly I just felt like it. I tried proving myself even wronger by trying in the first place.

iloveyouxx OP May 12th

………………………………………………………….

I’m actually just gonna get off teenie text for a second. 

okay. 

"Home- YouTube" I’m already signed in so when I go on the website I don’t need to again since my account is verified with my email. 

first video-

………………………………………..

I was gonna put the name of the video but i don’t want anyone searching it up. 

first video. 

30M+ views. 

I’m not even gonna quote the comments. I’m just tired.

iloveyouxx OP May 12th

I’m gonna go for today. 

byby<3

iloveyouxx OP May 12th

today is over. It’s 2am. :>

iloveyouxx OP May 12th

It’s genuinely so dark around me.

iloveyouxx OP May 12th

I’m scared but I’m not. but. It’s so dark. just- pitch black. 

ofc that little noise while you’re in a vulnerable place just :’) 

iloveyouxx OP May 12th

the ac is loud but. It’s so quiet.

iloveyouxx OP May 12th

It’s so. empty.

iloveyouxx OP May 12th

the thought of tomorrow just really *** kills me right now :’)

iloveyouxx OP May 12th

tw.

Im so sick I can’t breathe. I’m vomiting blood.- I’m so weak it takes so much to move. it’s not a damn excuse. I can’t take it anymore.

iloveyouxx OP May 12th

my dads not even home yet.

iloveyouxx OP May 12th

tw.

I hope I get jumped.

iloveyouxx OP May 12th

sum people on here think I’m 14. becos newbie me didn’t think tcr was actually tcr and that it had older people to- I know this’ll sound stereotypical- but newbie me got told by sumone in tcr that they weren’t great becos their baby was idk sick I think- and- I didn’t know yu could be a teen mom☠️like. I didn’t think it was possible-

but I just felt pressured when sumone asked for my age first :’) idk. sum people prefer friends thatre closer to their age and i felt bad. 

I haven’t told anyone my age at all tho since along time. which :P everyone knows I’m barely 13 :P

iloveyouxx OP May 12th

my aunt said people my age only cry for 2 reasons. 

you either got in a fight with a friend(/fallout)

or you got a bad grade.

iloveyouxx OP May 12th

2:22am lmao-

iloveyouxx OP May 12th

dads back gotta go-

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

6am.

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

7:14- I have to leave in 6 minutes :’)

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

4minutes.

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

in break.

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

the girls absent- I wanna ask her if she’s okay but my messages or anything here are connected to my dads device :’)

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

I saw a really really really really really adorable baby in the elavator :3 and his mom was there and she seems so sweet. and she asked me which floor I wanted to go to since the baby was blocking the buttons then she repeated it to the baby and the baby 

IN ARABIC IT WASNT ACTUALLY BREAK-

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

I’m 15 minutes late🐛🐛🐛🐛

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

do you ever reach that point in your life where you realize it doesn’t actually matter.

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

but ofc after than incident happened everyone has to act like they care. this arabic teacher just stood next to me while I opened the door as if I was caught or sumthing. then she said sumthing like "see Ms (her name) here’s another one why’re you late?😇" "I was-" "no you just spend 10 minutes in the bathroom then come to class yeah?😇" like bro we’re not all the exact same-

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

this was the first class I was late to this whole term.

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

I was 4 minutes late to math last term and got my planner signed. I don’t remember being late in term1 at all.

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

idk how they do it. but the popular/chamaki kids just walk in every sing,e lesson 40+ minutes late and everyone just watches them while saying nothing. or they come in early drop their bags out their phone and vape in their pocket then come back for their bags when the lesson is over.

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

but I’m not the same? I don’t just skip because I want to. or vape because my friends do or lie because it’s me or them. I don’t even have a phone or money- 

brb I have to work on this thing for a little-