Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

iloveyouxx March 17th

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didnā€™t look like mešŸ§makes sense doesnā€™t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*āœØone of a kind now arent IšŸ˜/sar. one out of 8118835999āœØšŸŒ·can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss youā€™re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso itā€™s 2am- but shush no snitchingšŸ¤«Iā€™ll sleep in a whilešŸ˜when Iā€™m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.šŸ©· I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectfulšŸ©·.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› yā€™all get crazy nosy haha- itā€™s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive itā€™s completely okiešŸ’›but please donā€™t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because Iā€™d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

I donā€™t know what Iā€™m writing-

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

300 words by ChatGPTāœØIā€™m way too dependent on an ai-

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

Iā€™m so worried about the girl tho.

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

2 more paragraphs :P.

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

1 minute-

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

just 6 more.Ā 6 more-

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

she canā€™t just keep us backā˜ ļø

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

honestly imma just stay back. Itā€™s better.

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

nvm she let me go.

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

would a teacher notice if I wore my dance shoes/trainers 2 hours before dance :D? Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

I donā€™t wanna be too early to science- the teachers always late :ā€™)

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

Iā€™m gonna leave at. 10:23.

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

I really need the energy rn :ā€™)

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

period4. teacher got sent to clinic and thereā€™s nothing much to do.

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

5 minutes left.

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

i kept. I kept telling myself all day that I was okay and even happy but just without reason and I didnā€™t know why.

the second I locked myself in the bathroom :ā€™)

Iā€™m really not okay.

@iloveyouxx

*sending hugs for the best nadia in the world, if okie* šŸ’–Ā 

sending-big.gif

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

huh howd I not see thisšŸ„ŗšŸ˜­šŸ’“I thought I actually got all tags today TvTšŸ’œ

*sending hugs for the best friend in the worldšŸ’–if okiešŸ’•šŸ’—* I love you smšŸ’“

hug-warm-hug.giflove-hug.gif

@iloveyouxx

aww itā€™s okay dw itā€™s just cups being cups :') and your hugs are always okay dw šŸ’œ always. *accepts hugs* šŸ’œĀ 

my gif thingy isnā€™t working :( cups is being mean šŸ˜­Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

cups being cups smhĀ :'PšŸ©·

mine doesnā€™t sumtimes toošŸ˜­sumtimes I have to refresh the page- ou and idk if this has anything to do with anything TvTšŸ’œbut when I refresh the page I usually have to get the gif and then write above it becos idk it doesnā€™t work when I write firstšŸ˜­ *smh* cupsšŸ‘€*look of dissaproval*šŸ‘€ā˜ļøšŸ’•

I just searched "disappointed" in gifs and mine doesng work eitherršŸ˜­šŸ’œ

@iloveyouxx

whaaatttt. thatā€™s so silly. there are seriously so many silly glitches and ā€œfeaturesā€ here šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø the heart limit, this gif thing, the collapsed replies, the tag nomming :( ooftā€¦Ā 

eeeeee nuuuuu :( can you try refreshing? i tried using mine and it still doesnā€™t work! šŸ˜­

sometimes even refreshing genuinely doesnā€™t work :(Ā 

unassumingEyes May 14th

@iloveyouxx *dropping off quiet, safe, optional hugs*Ā 

mytwistedsoul May 16th

Ā @iloveyouxx Hey šŸ’™ Can I ask what's going on? Did something happen somewhere with someone? Did I say something wrong? I mean - if you'd rather I leave you alone please just say and I respect that. I probably shouldn't have invaded your thread to begin with. I guess I'm just confused and I mean you don't need to give an explanation or anything either. I'm just trying to figure out what has you upset or idk. Sorry šŸ˜žĀ 

iloveyouxx OP May 16th

@mytwistedsoul

i replied 8 times now- do you still wanna see it lolĀ :')?šŸ©·I just felt annoying and like I sounded mean idk >: I can still post tho if itā€™d help.šŸ’œ

iloveyouxx OP May 16th

actually idk. looking at my reply Iā€™m just really different. you wouldnā€™t even want to reply-

idk what to do Iā€™m sorry-

šŸ’œ

mytwistedsoul May 16th

@iloveyouxxĀ  I can't find them šŸ˜” I see the post I sent with the picture ofĀ  Pita in but that's it. I would see you posting here but didn't get any tags. I'm so sorry. I'll keep lookingĀ 

mytwistedsoul May 16th

@iloveyouxx Ā Ā  I've looked everywhere šŸ˜” I can't find them. Please know that I would never intentionally ignore you if you wrote me. It breaks my heart to have you think that I would ignore 8 tags from you.Ā  I'm so sorry I really am

iloveyouxx OP May 17th

@mytwistedsoul

TvT soulšŸ˜­šŸ©·yur so sillyšŸ’œbut I feel so badšŸ˜­I feel so bad-TvTšŸ’™I mean likešŸ˜­I replied 8times (but deleted them all becos of what I said, that I sounded different/mean/rude etc) I replied a 9th time- and didnā€™t delete that- then I asked if you still wanted to see it and said i could still post it(since Iā€™m on a website and the reply was on another tab basically) then I changed my mind and said idk what to do Iā€™m sorry, then I said (post below) that I accidentally refreshed the page and it was all gone obv :PšŸ¤can yu just reread it lmaošŸ˜­and thinkšŸ§ šŸ›šŸ›šŸ›āœØI feel so bad I made you think you should be sorry and you looked for so longĀ :')šŸ’•I hope yur okay <3 leaving for school in a few so take carešŸ’–

mytwistedsoul May 17th

@iloveyouxx šŸ˜… Omg I was driving myself nuts trying to find posts that weren't posted šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I totally misunderstood. Aww no worries don't feel bad ok? I can be a little dumb sometimes šŸ¤Ŗ

I hope you have a good day at school (that sounds so wrong) it's school is there ever such a thing as a good day? šŸ’™Ā 
Seriously tho - if you're leaving because this has just become a toxic place for you I completely support that. I'll miss you - I got used to seeing you around but I really do understand needing to take a step back from here. I wish good things for you. *offers a bear hug* no pressure of course šŸ’™ Be gentle with yourself ok - try at least?Ā 
iloveyouxx OP May 21st

@mytwistedsoul

xD nuu yur not dumbšŸ˜­šŸ’œmaybe just a lil- lostšŸ˜›šŸ’–

damn that does sound so wrongā˜ ļøgood day at schoolā€¦ā˜ ļøā˜ ļømm yus no I donā€™t think it exists :3šŸ’œ

hehe.šŸ©·
ā˜ ļøi love how everyoneā€™s so convinced Iā€™m leaving cups for my own good and wellbeingā˜ ļø:DšŸ’•heheh yus Iā€™ll be gentle w myself :pxDšŸ’œyaaaaayyy thatā€™s the first time I get a hug from yu friend.šŸ’—

sami-en-dina-sami-dina.gifhug-warm-hug.gif
yu take care toošŸ¤

weeeeeeeeeešŸ›šŸ›šŸ›šŸ›šŸ›šŸ’•

Ā  Ā  šŸŖ‚

āœØ šŸ•³ļøāœØ
<3

iloveyouxx OP May 16th

I actually just accidentally refreshed that page so nvm-

and my dads coming home soon- take carešŸ¤

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

img-8608_1716269094.jpegimg-8610_1716269102.jpegam I the only one that sees it-

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

schools off today.

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

well yeah no itā€™s not but-

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

it technically is-

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

itā€™s pshe say- but itā€™s different to the one in term 1

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

you needed to come in in yur pe kit and bring recycling items :p

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

and there were no lessons but the last twoĀ 

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

my brothers in senior and for him itā€™s different with different activities- his math teacher told him for half the school day theyā€™d let everyone out of the school and around the compoundā˜ ļønothing specific or anything then for the second half of the school day theyā€™d be in lead classes not doing anything but sum activitiesĀ