Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

iloveyouxx March 17th

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didnā€™t look like mešŸ§makes sense doesnā€™t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*āœØone of a kind now arent IšŸ˜/sar. one out of 8118835999āœØšŸŒ·can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss youā€™re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso itā€™s 2am- but shush no snitchingšŸ¤«Iā€™ll sleep in a whilešŸ˜when Iā€™m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.šŸ©· I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectfulšŸ©·.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› yā€™all get crazy nosy haha- itā€™s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive itā€™s completely okiešŸ’›but please donā€™t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because Iā€™d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

iloveyouxx OP May 9th

idk. the speech was honestly kinda sad. and then our lead teacher said we know sheā€™s having a baby and that she might not be our lead teacher next year and that itā€™s really heartbreaking for her to see all this happening when it might be her last half term with us.

iloveyouxx OP May 9th

It was so sad :ā€™) and also what the hoy said about how thereā€™s already so much hate and hurt out in the world and we canā€™t be adding on to it. they found it funny but whatever.

iloveyouxx OP May 9th

they really arenā€™t worth it tho.

iloveyouxx OP May 9th

me and the girl went in this art room yesterday at the second half of lunch and there were a bunch of year 13s playing that game where you try to keep the balloon off the ground-

it was a bit funny how they were so dedicated and passionate about keeping it off the floor like :ā€™) I like remembering things like that.

iloveyouxx OP May 9th

and this other senior was talking about sumthing that made us laugh.

iloveyouxx OP May 9th

right before I go to sleep thereā€™s always such a realistic vision or kinda. video- that plays in my mind and it always feels so real.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 9th

theyre coming back. Iā€™m gonna go.

iloveyouxx OP May 10th

going down to nurse.

iloveyouxx OP May 10th

..they wouldnā€™t let me go home because my dad wouldnā€™t pick up.

im so tired. I donā€™t wanna say anything.Ā 

anything I say. wont be great. and every time someone asks I just cry so ***.(me-)

im so tired.

10/26. 4/12.Ā 

please. I canā€™t.Ā 

I hope the drama gets so bad they actually jump me so I get so severely injured that Iā€™m in a co.ma for the rest of my life.

see? no crisis ***. itā€™s just a coma.Ā 

slee.ping forever and dying arenā€™t the same.Ā 

I swear I hope I di.e.

i hope I d.ie.

today I just. I didnā€™t "attempt". donā€™t assume it.Ā 

I just walked far past that security guy and waited for the cars so I could start walking.Ā 

there were a couple of those white ish buses and one black car.

i was tired. no big deal. I just made my steps smaller. taking my time.Ā 

donā€™t rush. itā€™s not huge.

and some. I think he was an english teacher. pulled me out the way.Ā 

like are you insane? *** manic like bro if I die itā€™s my fault.-

ā€¦ā€¦

I hope I d.ie.

i hope someone just. gets r.id of me for everyone.

i reallyĀ 

really

wanna

di.e.

do everyone a favor.

you were born to di.e.Ā 

itā€™s pain to pain ofcourse youā€™re hurting.Ā 

you literally donā€™t matter.Ā 

like actually.Ā 

not just self hate.Ā 

you donā€™t matter.

youre nothing to no one no one cares.

actually no one cares.

stop trying.Ā 

it wont even matter later on.

you canā€™t change someone for the better. no one cares about that.

if you wanna d.ie go ahead. literally everyone wants you de.ad but theyre not gonna ki.ll you. so go ahead. Itā€™s really not that hard when you think about it. you love making everyone happy go ahead and make them happy.

just. di.e.

@iloveyouxx

*hugs if okay* no nadsies these are meanie thoughts that your brainie wants you to believe. :(Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 10th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

awe.Ā :')šŸ’œhugs are okay.šŸ’—but i think yur wrongĀ :')šŸ’•or maybe my brainie is just really smart and aware :PšŸ’™these are the truest things Iā€™ve said hehešŸ©·Iā€™m not gonna lie to myselfĀ :')šŸ’œhonestly I donā€™t like it when people do that. saying things to yurself thatre obviously not true.šŸ¤you canā€™t denyĀ :'PšŸ’•thankyušŸ’“šŸ’–I luv yušŸ©·

iloveyouxx OP May 10th
i now realise that I really do use a ton of emojis xDšŸ’œ

@iloveyouxx

it's because you are a colourful hooman bean who canā€™t really see the colour in herself right now. šŸ’œĀ 

@iloveyouxx

:( tbh i think it understandable that youā€™d believe otherwise. after years and years and years of being hurt, at school, at home, even online (including on cups which includes ni friend hurting you also) you start to believe you deserve it and you start to believe people want youā€¦ mmmmm. unalive :( but it not true. you donā€™t deserve the hurt and idk what exactly happens at school but i know itā€™s not good šŸ˜” ik people donā€™t treat you kindly there :( what happens there it not your fault and even though you been going through it for so so long that doesnā€™t mean you deserve it :') :') :') and nadsies you donā€™t deserve what happens at home either :(Ā 

itā€™s hard to learn to love yourself and itā€™s hard to accept that you are lovable and that there are people who actually love you and care about you. after everything you been through nadsies tbh i think your brainie has completely convinced you that no one cares about you and that people want youā€¦ mmmm. šŸ˜” ik you probably wonā€™t believe me and even if other people might say it you wonā€™t believe it :( but me thinks you are lovable and you are cared about šŸ’œĀ 

(no pressure to reply, im so sorry i took so long to reply)Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 10th

dads back.

iloveyouxx OP May 10th

Iā€™m just gonna. go do math homework.

iloveyouxx OP May 10th

xD still the most Iā€™ve ever gotten xDšŸ›šŸ›šŸ›šŸ›šŸ’“šŸ’–šŸ’—šŸ©·šŸ’•šŸ’•šŸ©·šŸ’–šŸ©·šŸ’–šŸ©·šŸ’–šŸ’•šŸ’“šŸ©·

i luv my frendsšŸ©· coughcoug-evasoulni-cough-/j/j/jšŸ’œ

@iloveyouxx

math homework is so ew :( also iā€™ve run out of hearts again ugh šŸ˜­ why 7cups just whyĀ 

dude nvm, cups is being weird and glitching? like it literally looked like i ran out of hearts and after i post that my upvote shows up? um okay - cups.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 10th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

aaynabbwngabahaajjajajjjjjehsjwnajajw cups w7wjwjoss smhhhhhhh- it gets so confusingšŸ˜­

math homework really is ew >:šŸ¤itā€™s so hard too T^TšŸ’™I finished the 90 question one but every wednesday we get math hw so right after I finished that we got like a 60 qs one TvTšŸ’œand we have pt tests and our end on year grades depend on sum other tests and the pt test and I got a 10/26 in one of them so I need to do really good in the ptšŸ˜­yeah Iā€™m not making it to year9āœØšŸ©·

Ā  Ā šŸŖ‚

āœØšŸ•³ļøāœØ-

@iloveyouxx

it really does. one day i was like *smh cups* the entire time i was cupsing that day because the site was just being weird in so many different ways lmao.Ā 

jesus christ that is too much homework. 60 questions - *math* questions - is already very bad :/ but 90 questions? yeah no thatā€™s not fun :/Ā 

for me i was actually good at math for a few years until i got to year 9 math. and now itā€™s just hard and it just sucksĀ 

i still havenā€™t finished today's math homework D: D: D:Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 10th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

*smh*

šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­not funšŸ˜­šŸ˜­lol what do you mean I love itšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ©·I kinda- strongly dislike :DšŸ’œmy math teacher :DšŸ©·

huh how TvTšŸ¤Iā€™ve always sucked at mathšŸ›šŸ›šŸ›šŸ›āœØšŸ’œI was just good at everything in late primary but nišŸ˜­šŸ’™I needa tell yu a story I just rememberedšŸ˜­šŸ’œ

su. this was year1 rightšŸ˜­I remember that it was year1 becos of the teachers therešŸ©·su this was a completely other school and there we had the same teacher and substitute teacher for every single subject right :PšŸ©·so we were taking really simple math and idk how this came up but- I remember this so well idk why-šŸ’œit was a math test and we were taking really really simple math and one question musta said "work out: 0+1" becos at the time we were still learning what the numbers even were-

the seating plan was basically- like tables making the shape of a half square around the class-? idk. and our teachers were there becos at the time questions during a test were allowed. and I remember raising my hand for every single one of them :D every single one :D and basically I got to that "work out: 0+1"šŸ˜­and the sub teacher basically repeated it to me literally- and I asked what 0 was- and ni :ā€™)šŸ’œthe way she almost lost it-šŸ˜­I feel so bad what-šŸ˜­like she put her hands on her hair and she was like its zero but she was yelling :D I wasnā€™t scared or anything I was such a dumb childšŸ˜­and the teacher was calming the sub teacher down and at this point they were just telling me the answers cos they got sick of me-

ā€¦ā€¦..

im too smartttt :DšŸ§ šŸ« šŸ©·

D: D: D: alsu can I ask what year9 math is like TvTšŸ’™my brothers in year10 and itā€™s so hard for him and heā€™s having mock exams soon D:šŸ’œ

ni..if yu need anything in math :DšŸ©·Iā€™m the persun to ask okay?šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜›šŸ’•

@iloveyouxx

i actually take forever to reply to things :( *ugh ni why just why* šŸ˜­Ā 

iā€™m homeschooled so i have a math teacher and donā€™t at the same time? lol that doesnā€™t make sense :P itā€™s more likeā€¦ i have pre-recorded lessons that i watch online - so i kinda have a video tutor - and then i have to do the homework and assignments and read my textbooks. but my video tutors for math in 4th grade, 5th grade, 6th grade and 7th grade (years 5, 6, 7 and 8) were pretty good. so idk i think because they explained things so well i could wrap my brain around math. even when i didnā€™t pay attention much sometimes and i was just distracted lmao, i could wrap my brain around the math (*most of the time* - so - there were times that didnā€™t fit into that *most of the time* :D)Ā 

yay story time with nadia šŸ’œ and iā€™m sorry i literally ranted way too much about my schoolybobs life and math šŸ˜­ iā€™m so sorry šŸ˜­Ā 

idk why that made me laugh but it was cute and precious somehow at the same time šŸ„ŗ i donā€™t think your teacher yelling at you was right though friend :( i mean, itā€™s year 1, these are little teeny tiny kids your talking about. i donā€™t think you were dumb šŸ’œ academics doesnā€™t necessarily determine/define intelligence. šŸ’œ itā€™s okay šŸ’œ and you were little too, when i was little i had such i hard time writing the number 8. i would just put two circles on top of each other because i was a literal genius šŸ˜ŽāœØ /lh and /jk lol iā€™m not a genius :PĀ 

um - tbh i think she should have a been a little more patient with you. you. were. a. freaking. child. she could have said ā€œzero is the number before oneā€ and if you asked what one was, she could have taken some time to explain things because 1) itā€™s year 1 and you said you all were still learning the numbers at the time and 2) asking questions/getting questions answered were allowed šŸ’œ sometimes i feel like there are so many teachers out there who donā€™t even love kids, or teens, or whoever theyā€™re teaching šŸ’œ and they donā€™t even love teaching. :') :') i wish there were more patient, understanding teachers šŸ’œ i donā€™t think you were or are dumb at all friend. these teachers, and other kids, and justā€¦ peopleā€¦ have made you feel that way and after so many years of it all, the thought has kinda solidified in your mind :( orā€¦ maybe what i said didnā€™t make any sense and i misunderstood you. if i did - iā€™m very sorry šŸ’œ *big hugs for you if okay*Ā 

um - iā€™m not sure how to describe it :P itā€™s hard for me šŸ˜… my curriculum might be different from yours but for me year 9 math includes a lot of basic algebra :( some basic geometry and idkā€¦ āœØ math āœØ iā€™m not good at explaining things in general, but iā€™m even worse when it comes to trying to explain math-related stuff šŸ˜­šŸ˜… the curriculum my parents have chosen for me for the past several years is american and ik that's definitely different from the british curriculum (iā€™m sorry if i misunderstood you again - ni friend kinda thought/guesses that nadsey friend's curriculum is the british one šŸ’œ)Ā 

idk if your brother is nice or not so iā€™m not sending any luck to him lol until ik whetherā€¦ mmm. :') :')Ā 

and if you need anything in math, iā€™m the person to ask, too šŸ„ŗ (omgeee kidding lol šŸ¤£)Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 10th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

:0 D: I was going back and forth checking if the reply popped up and Iā€™m late smh- I didnā€™t get notified at allšŸ˜­šŸ’œ

>: are yu scared of mešŸ˜­šŸ˜­itā€™s okayyšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ’•šŸ’•Iā€™m not madšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ’œIā€™m later probably-Ā 

I wish I was homeschooledĀ :'PšŸ’œbut I knuw it probably has its own strugglesšŸ©·this reminds me of the fact my old math teacher from last year (but only every like tuesday I thinkšŸ¤) has a yutube channel hehe xDšŸ’œouuh that makes sense all my teachers suck sm :PšŸ’™no offense.šŸ©·but all they do is sit on their high chair with their computer and they tell us to copy off the board- we basically teach ourselves and anything yu do wrong they just..goshĀ :') they just go wild. and yeah.šŸ¤teachers here suck at teacheringšŸ¤I think itā€™s also yur huge big brain poweršŸ›šŸ›šŸ›šŸ›šŸ§ šŸ§ āš”ļøāš”ļøšŸ©·yur literally so smart :PšŸ§ šŸ§ šŸ§ šŸ›šŸ›šŸ›šŸ›āœØthat yur brain doesnā€™t fit in yur headšŸ›šŸ›āœØāœØšŸ§ šŸ§ šŸ§ āš”ļøāš”ļøāš”ļøšŸ’–becos itā€™s too big :PāœØšŸ§ šŸ’–and if sum teacher just arenā€™t the best at teachering thatā€™s not anyone but their fault :PšŸ’œ

ā€¦lol do yu hate mešŸ˜­/lh I was scrolling up our whole convo to see where yu ranted too much xD T^TšŸ©·calm down hehe yur okiešŸ’•šŸ’—/lh yeeyyyy storytime hehe xDšŸ’—šŸ’“

I was 5 hehe :PxDšŸ’œI also had an example in a science qs and it included a spider and I asked what a spider was T^TšŸ’™

omigod what :0 I did thatšŸ˜­bruh my brother kept trying to teach me as in like so slowly like first draw an S..continue the line upward..connect it to that line..- and Iā€™d make the weirdest shapesšŸ˜­I learnt it so late-

shushssuhshsh yu so are a genius :3āœØšŸ©·šŸ’•/lh

nunu yur right- god stop doubting yurself luvlyšŸ©·all my teachers are literally- not even obsessed- just addicted to making kids lives as miserable as thereā€™s when they were that agešŸ˜­people make jokes about the arabic teachers being in toxic relationships and all that- and one day I have no idea how- my arabic teacher was so smiley and nice (it was so temporary but issokie :PšŸ©·) and everyone was saying she musta divorced her toxic husbandšŸ˜­?-Ā 

actually tho our teachers are so bad TvTšŸ’™1 minute late standards cardā˜ ļøitā€™s a complicated systemšŸ’œI only have 2 male teachers which in term1 it was none and theyā€™re literally so- bleh- my english teacher is nice ish but he targets me a ton and literally todayšŸ˜­he was talking and idk what he said cos I was distracted but he said "because I know some of you donā€™t have the best eyesight *stares at me for a minute straight*" like wow okayšŸ˜­šŸ˜­wowšŸ˜­šŸ©·becos I sit closest to the digital and normal board but I always have to zoom in and take pictures becos I canā€™t see whatā€™s written everĀ :')šŸ©·I donā€™t hate him thu cos heā€™s actually good ish at teachingšŸ’œmy geography teacher is just a nightmare and my math teacher is soĀ bad Iā€™m sorry but I kinda hate her T^T? I have too many teachers for this-šŸ¤

hugs are okayšŸ’–squeezies yu tightšŸ’“

ā€¦huh howd yu- howd yu know lmaoo TvTšŸ©·actually thatā€™s su impressive what did I say :0šŸ’œyus Iā€™m in the british curriculumšŸ’œI think it depends on the school but Iā€™ve been to bothšŸ©·it really is so differentĀ :')šŸ’™do yu take indices :0šŸ¤standard formšŸ¤? uhhhmm what do I take- idk- bidmas XDDšŸ’–nvm I donā€™t focus-šŸ©·

nuu heā€™s not hehe no luck to himĀ :'PšŸŽ‰āœØ

šŸ˜­šŸ¤£nouuu yur smarttt i literally wrote in the last test on the easiest question it was like "work out: y^2+y^2+y^2" and I wrote "y^6"šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­a lot of people made that mistake but it was "3y^2"šŸ˜­

I would totally ask yušŸ¤“āœØšŸ©·

cats-in-glasses-smart-cat.gif

@iloveyouxx

i think cups only notifies us of the most recent tags in threads. i wish they didnā€™t do that :( i wish they would notify us of every tag, things would be so much easier when it comes to replying and posting then. šŸ’œĀ 

aww no iā€™m not scared of you šŸ’œ dw friend šŸ’œ and i didnā€™t think you would be mad šŸ’œ i just said i thought i was late because i saw it a little more than 10 minutes after it was posted lol - i was kinda doing a few things at once including cupsing - i thought i was late but thatā€™s just me. i was like wow ni you saw it late šŸ˜± how could you šŸ˜± and then i took ~20 minutes or so to respond. and now iā€™m sitting here wonderingā€¦ how is seeing a reply ten minutes later late? šŸ¤” it depends on the situation i guess. šŸ’œĀ 

itā€™s basically likeā€¦ home life and school life - theyā€™re one and the same. which can be a good thing in some ways and a bad thing in other ways - it really depends on the person/situation though. šŸ’œ some homes are safer than others :') ā€¦i used to have a friend here who was homeschooled like me. at the time (i was 13 then) i liked being homeschooled so thatā€™s what i told her šŸ’œ but she said she wasnā€™t quite fond of it all. :') so i guess whether itā€™s good or not so good, it depends on the person and the situation. (i havenā€™t heard from this friend since october of last year btw :( itā€™s scary, idk what might have happened to her. i really miss her... šŸ’œ)Ā 

iā€™m sorry all your teachers suck :( from what youā€™ve written i can tell your school life definitely isnā€™t that fun. šŸ˜” iā€™m v sorry nadsey beanie :( *big hugs* šŸ’œ itā€™s also silly and mean of your classmates/other kids to assume things and make jokes about teachers' personal lives :/ i guess people will be people, kids will be kids. there are meanie mcbeanie students everywhere and i suppose meanie mcbeanie teachers are in great abundance too - but i wish there were more teachers who actually cared. šŸ’œ *massive comfy hugs for you* :')Ā 

i donā€™t hate you smh šŸ„ŗ *more hugs for you* /gen šŸ’œ i just thought i ranted too much lol šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø *calms down* šŸ’œĀ 

awww. for some reason i just melted when i read that lol. why is that so freaking cute šŸ„ŗšŸ’œ tbh i donā€™t like spiders :/ they be scary šŸ˜“ the way they crawly wawly. also iā€™m not kidding here lmao but when i wrote ā€œi donā€™t like spidersā€ i just touched my neck just to make sure one wasnā€™t crawling on me and judging me silently lol šŸ˜­Ā 

your v sweet šŸ’œ me thinks it hard not to doubt self often times but thank you for being so kind and reassuring nadsies šŸ’œ

i wish i could give you a real hug :( it makes me sad that you have such meanie mcbeanie teachers and the students at your school are another story. :') šŸ˜” you wrote to me that your school life is not good at all - you wrote that yesterday i mean :( but i think i actually genuinely understand what you mean now :/Ā 

um well - i knew because you say ā€œyearā€ instead of ā€œgradeā€ soā€¦ i kind of concluded that your in the british one. šŸ’œ i feel so dumb now lol šŸ˜… but i seriously have no idea what indices or standard form or bidmas are. :') *confuzzled*Ā 

heā€™s not getting any luck from me then :') (your brother sounds meanie also šŸ˜”)Ā 

lol it might be a better idea to ask a calculator or google or an AI - instead of me. šŸ˜…šŸ’œĀ 

iā€™m not sure if the tag got nommed for this one nadsie buddy @iloveyouxx no pressure to reply of course šŸ’œ ik you have a lot of tags coming in every day and a lot of different posts/replies to respond to šŸ’œ

love-hug.gif

iloveyouxx OP May 12th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

omg ni helpā˜ ļøI just asked chatgpt "What is a scale factor in maths" (becos Iā€™m still doing my math hwĀ :'PšŸ¤) and- "In mathematics, a scale factor is a number that scales." ā€¦ā€¦.. :DĀ 

I didnā€™t even get this or the second notificationĀ :')šŸ©·

wait ni I just got a question right :0šŸ’•Iā€™m going back and forth to do my math homework and right now itā€™s 85% completed :PšŸ¤I counted and thatā€™s 8 questiuns left :0šŸ’œbut I usually like- how I finish math homework is really specific TvTšŸ©·becos most of my homework are on device and websites- unless itā€™s like science or english or history or sumthing :PšŸ’™but this and last year Iā€™ve had the same (nightmare of a- :>)math teacher and weā€™ve never had homework that wasnā€™t on this same website :P and we get homework every wednesday due the next wednesday :PšŸ’œthats why I know the percentages I finished and at the end I know like how many I got wrong- but basically I just go on all of them and- hold on lemme get a photo-

img-8526_1715523762.png

I donā€™t really have anything to hide Iā€™m pretty sure su nothings like cropped but basically I saved the hardest for lastšŸ˜­šŸ« šŸ©·

lol and Iā€™m 3days late :PšŸ¤yur point XDTvTšŸ©·omge 20minutesšŸ˜±šŸ’–essayingšŸ˜±šŸ’–? I seriously take hours on a normal replyšŸ˜­my brain is so slowšŸ˜­šŸ’œ

:0 ni :0 youā€™ve come to a realization :0 nuu I donā€™t think itā€™s late for any situation TvTšŸ’—unless itā€™s like an emergency and yu were just staring at the screen for 10 minutes straight whjwoehdnwm :P:3šŸ’•but sumtimes I just see a reply and I keep the notification there to reply to it later when I donā€™t feel like it- and sumtimes it takes ages for me to feel like it and thats okiešŸ˜­šŸ’“

Iā€™m gonna save it until this part and go do math :0 then Iā€™ll come back and reply to the restšŸ’•

I kinda wish I was homeschooled- I just scrolled up to my reply and realized I already said that :P and thats what yu were replying to :PšŸ’œ D: id be so scared Iā€™m so sorry >:šŸ©·honestly- I kinda. grewāœØ. this mindestĀ :') where atp every time sumone says theyā€™re leaving, permanently or not, or leaving-leaving or just leaving cups I just canā€™t believe it anymoreĀ :') I just know theyā€™ll come back. and they literally always doĀ :')šŸ©·itā€™s nothing bad. mostly because I knew and knuw alot or cupshoomans and cupsfriends that would say theyā€™re leaving like every dayĀ :')šŸ’œand come back 5hours later. and just act like itā€™s all normalĀ :')šŸ©·idk. nothing bad against them. It is hard. but they literally set their account on break or deactivated and say sumthing literally insane before~leaving~then thereā€™s that whole group of people that go crazy and I justĀ :')šŸ’œitā€™s kinda. predictable. alittle more than kinda- Iā€™ve never had a friend that actually left and never came back >: Iā€™m su sorry >: i really donā€™t know how thatdĀ feelšŸ’œoctober is like 2months before I joined :P atleast yu have meāœØ/j/j/j/j/j/j/j/j(complete joke lmao- I thought I didnā€™t like say it enough ;-;- just incase-) but really >: I hope theyā€™re okay..šŸ˜žšŸ’“

my dads gonna kill mešŸ˜­I have like 4qs left- Iā€™ll just speeden it up-šŸ’–

hugsšŸ’—I love you.šŸ’—

friend Ive thought of a list of nicknames :3šŸ’•ni(obviously-)ninibeanie, nini, nibiscuit(idk where this came from-šŸ§ āœØšŸ« )ninibear, nibear, niloaf(if love/luv isnā€™t okie with yušŸ’—)moonbeam,

ni I actually stopped writing a long time ago to finish my math and guess what lmaošŸ˜­I finished itšŸ˜­Iā€™m actually so happy Iā€™m jumping and my dad left toošŸ˜­Iā€™d go on caps but thats possibly a trigger to yušŸ’“but Iā€™m so happy whwjjajakakahsjnsjašŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­o and and ni guess whatšŸ˜­since this assignment was pt prep itā€™s actually due on may20šŸ˜­Iā€™m so happy but idk why it said due this week but when I clicked on it it shows the actual due date but Iā€™m so happyšŸ˜­šŸ˜­

omg noo me and insects TvTšŸ¤I saw an ant in like the swimming changing rooms(I never actually do swimming dwāœØ)and likešŸ˜­basically :DšŸ’œI was sitting with these 2 girls. one of them was the one Iā€™ve mentioned a bit here :P included in alot of drama and lots of rumors about her- threats and graffiti and lies and idk :PšŸ©·and the other girl was her friend. yk when. for example itā€™s so hot yu donā€™t care who sumone is to yu you just start relating about how hot it is and all that T^TšŸ’œso basically :D me and "S"(the victim of the whole thing :PšŸ©·) didnā€™t have water TvTšŸ’™like ofc the one time-šŸ¤and girl3 had water so S basically..sucks ;-; at "skying" and I do too ;-;šŸ¤so I was just laughing at her xDšŸ©·lightheartedly- we were laughing with her- and I was so desperate for water I just tried whatever that isšŸ˜­and they kept staring at me so much- and I was like whyā€™re yu looking at me so judgementally I canā€™t do thisšŸ˜­then S said she was waiting for me to spill it everywhere so she could laugh and that made me laugh and actually spill it everywhere and her laugh made me laugh more TvTšŸ¤but basically :D idk why I had to put so many details- Iā€™m honestly really lonely at school :D but for 2 swimming lessons I just talk to sum people becos my swimming set doesnā€™t really care :PšŸ’œbut basically I had to fill the water bottle like 7 times becos I kept finishing it :DāœØand then :D this girl in my science class thats also horrified of insects was helping me cos the cold water wasnā€™t working cos basically the thing the water bottle pushes to poor water was completely. ripped off. these are so many unnecessary details xDšŸ’–but the water thing is short so I was sitting and then she pointed out thatāœØ~thing~āœØand my blindness had to get moleseculy~ close to it to see it TvT and- :D :D :D you get it :D :D :D

i have trauma w insects T^T even ants- and then the 3rd girl kept pointing out that the fly was there and Iā€™d get scared xD it wasnā€™t in a meanie way thošŸ©·

hehe. yu donā€™t know about the students at my school :3 theyā€™re really. really. heartlessĀ :') I could tell yu stories but. Iā€™ve yapped enough in this whole thing already xDšŸ’—

omg xD the british school words are so weird and silly and thats what I always thought but I got too used to itšŸ˜­"whiteout" instead of "corrector"šŸ˜­? but now I only ever automatically say whiteoutšŸ˜­I thought "timetable" was a math thing but thats just schedule TvTšŸ¤maths insteada mathšŸ˜­and then all the things like reading ageāœØ9+ 0-āœØ"primary, secondary, senior"āœØgcseāœØsltāœØthe dumbest of standardsāœØ"wElLbEinG"āœØIā€™m sorry but they talk about it for hours and they genuinely couldnā€™t care less T^T if you told them um for example yur parents tw abuse yu or sumthing theyā€™d literally call the parents even if you cried infront of them for 2 hours telling them itā€™d make it so much worse- not experience- just similar I guess but not my experience :P idk. Iā€™m not gonna go on about it for too long but the counsellors just pure evil. they act like theyā€™re such a fancy healthy school with well reached standards and education when. god itā€™s just. nvm.šŸ’—Ā 

I keep getting carried away- really :00000000?šŸ¤howww :000000 wait then :0 what do yu take :0 in math :0šŸ¤

awwe hehe when he goes psycho and destroys the world around him almost killing me I choose to think heā€™s possessed :>

D: Iā€™d rather be yur friend than have that chatgpt4 version for free D: (and trust me..idk if yu saw when I said it but my older cousin was part of the people who created chatgpt and he has the payed version and itā€™s so.Ā good, but yu and sum ai are incomparable- yur way better smh :PšŸ’–Iā€™d ask yu about a life changing decision xDšŸ’–chatgpt would just say sum basic like "it's important to carefully weigh your options and consider the potential consequences. Seek advice from trusted friends, family, or professionals who can offer different perspectives. Ultimately, trust your instincts and choose what aligns best with your values and long-term goals." like. :P? exactly. ni is susussususuusususu smart and trustworthyšŸ’–I think Iā€™d ask yu xDšŸ’–

I started writing this at 3sumthing and now itā€™s 9:32- TvTšŸ’œ

āœØšŸŖ‚āœØ

āœØšŸ•³ļøāœØ

@iloveyouxx

bruhā€¦ whatā€™s all this talk about people saying chatgpt's so amazing when that answerā€¦ šŸ’€ um just to give you an idea of my dumbness lol idk what a scale factor is šŸ˜­šŸ˜…šŸ¤£ maybe i learnt it some time around and i wasnā€™t paying attention or i learnt it and i just donā€™t remember now lolĀ 

whaaaa :') cups is so silly :') *smh Cupsies McOopsies*Ā 

dude idk how i feel about your math teacher lol part of me feels like yeeting him šŸ¤” for me my math homework is justā€¦ like on paper lol. but my quizzes and tests and exams are digital/online. idk if this will help you or not but itā€™s helped me hehe itā€™s this site:Ā https://www.symbolab.com/Ā i think they have an app too but i havenā€™t tried that yet. what do you think? :o *no pressure* they kinda show the steps to solve the problem too

dw it takes a while for me to reply too šŸ’œ i donā€™t think itā€™s that your brain is slow, in this case you were doing something else whilst writing this reply šŸ’œ and you took some time to take that screenshot, and in your other replies you choose gifs too šŸ’œ so itā€™s okay, i donā€™t think your brain is slow. your just thoughtful and one way i can see your thoughtful and considerate is - you use tone tags to help the other person know what kind of tone your message has šŸ’œ which is helpful šŸ’œ /genĀ 

nadia. omg omg omg omg. idk why iā€™m like ā€œomgā€ šŸ„ŗ but maybe itā€™s because iā€™m like *that* *is* *literally* *the* *exact* *same* *thing* *that* *i* *do* šŸ˜­ i literally do that with so many replies. like i just leave the notification there if i donā€™t have the mental energy to reply to it just thenā€¦ and if i peek out of curiosity i bookmark the page lol but either way it takes me forever to respond to some things :( this is actually the first time someone else told me they do this too lol šŸ„ŗĀ 

by saying that you just gave me an ideaā€¦ i should do that too, with replies i mean. but how do you save half-written replies? like in the diary space in your private tab of your profile? or your notes app? :oĀ 

hehe yeah thatā€™s what i was replying to šŸ˜…šŸ’œĀ 

nadsies šŸ’œ i think itā€™s like, kind of an intuition. šŸ’œ and makes sense youā€™d develop that over time with that kind of situation because tbh i have the same thing, thereā€™s always a tiny part of me thatā€™s scared they wonā€™t come back but likeā€¦ most of me, iā€™m like - nah theyā€™re most likely gonna come back. šŸ’œ iā€™ve done this too. say something crazy, in my diary space or in rooms and deactivate my account and come back a few hours later. i think most of the time when this happens people are justā€¦ triggered, or something crazy or upsetting happened here, and their mind quickly goes to that one conclusion ofā€¦ leaving. ik most of the time iā€™ve done that, i was triggered. :') i understand what you mean by it being quite predictable though šŸ’œĀ 

yeahā€¦ i hope sheā€™s okay too. i really miss her :( her birthday's literally and i mean literally one day before mine. hers is on november 5 and mine's on november 6. so we always called each other birthday twins when we're actually almost-birthday-twins lol. šŸ’œ idk what happened to herā€¦ because if you check her profile, every month it says she's active. it still saysā€¦ ā€œlast active may 2024ā€ but no matter what time i get on i never see her in rooms or forums, and justā€¦ i know sheā€™s not here. thereā€™s a small chance she might beā€¦ but idk iā€™m just scared :( and iā€™m sorry iā€™m ranting about my friend lol :')Ā 

awww. šŸ„ŗ yeah it was two months before you joined hehe šŸ’œ i remember when you joined. šŸ’œ i remember you said you thought you were cringe as a newbie but i think you've just always been really sweet and funny and kind to literally everyone šŸ’œ i think most people here feel like they were cringe as newbies. ik i was super cringe as a newbie lol. iā€™ll show you my first post - here just behold the cringe of my first post, nadsies, just behold. šŸ¤£ it was supposed to be a thread in which people could share their ā€œlittle thoughtsā€ (thoughts are seldom little, iā€™ve now realised šŸ§) but the thread literally just died so quickly @_@Ā 

*hugs you back tight, but not too tight* wuv you too lovely šŸ’œ alsoā€¦ whaaaaaaaa, am i supposed toā€¦ um?! šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ iā€™m melting, those nicknames šŸ„ŗšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ what do i say šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ i already have nini šŸ„ŗ but ninibean and nibiscuit, ninibear, nibear, niloaf, moonbeam im šŸ„ŗšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ how do you come up with just the cutest nicknames possible?! šŸ„ŗ a big *yes* to all of them šŸ„ŗšŸ’• (this one paragraph became so yellow and blue because of the emojis lol)Ā 

i've already got nadsies, nadsey, nadsey beanie for you šŸ’œ but you can beā€¦ nadialoaf, nadseybearā€¦ (whatever you're comfy with okie?) but iā€™m actually so horrible at making nicknames :( when i nickname people it kinda just happens naturally but when i do it intentionally itā€™s just hard :') iā€™m actually so dumb lol šŸ’œĀ 

awwwwww. iā€™m proud of you šŸ’œ /gen and since youā€™ve finished it early that means - well, thatā€™s a lot of saved time for you šŸ˜Ž it means you donā€™t have to work on it for the next week or so - until the due date :) thatā€™s awesome šŸ’œ also iā€™ll say one thing lol i wrote ā€œdewā€ instead of ā€œdueā€ the first time šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø but then i was like bruh we're talking about schoolybobs, not plants *smh ni*Ā 

spiders are actually arachnids šŸ˜… theyā€™re not insects. idk what the difference is, i donā€™t remember. sciencey stuff āœØ iā€™m not good at science :P šŸ˜…Ā 

ewwwww no no no no we donā€™t like insects ew šŸ˜­ ugh. iā€™m sorry friend :/ also iā€™m gonna thank you for telling me this story because i havenā€™t had any water in a few hours and you just reminded me to go get some soā€¦ šŸ’œĀ 

my bottle didnā€™t have much water left in it :( so i finished it all up now but iā€™m too lazy to go refill it right now lol šŸ’œ thank you for reminding me šŸ˜…Ā 

iā€™m sorry you're lonely at school thoughā€¦ šŸ˜” tbh i donā€™t really think most people there are very nice company anywaysā€¦ by what iā€™ve read from this diary space and from what youā€™ve told me i can deduct that most of them are meanie mcbeanie bullies :/ but still, that doesnā€™t take away the lonelinessā€¦ :( even when we talk to people sometimes every now and thenā€¦ we may still feel lonely. we can be surrounded by people on all sides, and still feel lonely at heart. šŸ’œ :')Ā 

aww donā€™t worry i donā€™t think your ā€œyappingā€ or talking too much or anything, itā€™s okay. sometimes when we talk about things it can bring some kind of catharsis šŸ’œ so dw šŸ’œ besides you need some place to talk about the crazy things going on at school :( being silent just makes it hurt more. šŸ˜” silence is easier i guess, itā€™s hard to talkie about things butā€¦ silence can hurtā€¦ :(Ā 

lmao šŸ˜… those words are funny šŸ¤­šŸ’œ

tw/mention of abuse - butā€¦ tbh, sounds a lot like your school's being pretty fake with all the ā€œwellbeingā€ stuff and all. šŸ˜ž if they actually understood what abuse is like at home they wouldnā€™t do that šŸ˜” i feel like so many people, literally so many peopleā€¦ schools, even crisis lines, sometimesā€¦ they donā€™t actually genuinely care but they want it to look like they care. :/ i think pretending to care does just as much damage as not caringā€¦ thoughā€¦ :') :')Ā 

umā€¦ this year i have pre-algebra? šŸ˜­ idk what itā€™s supposed to be called i feel so stupid šŸ˜­

oh no friendā€¦ *huggles you* šŸ„ŗ he sounds vvv meanie then, worse than meanie, really šŸ˜” idk what to say šŸ˜”Ā 

awwwwļ»æ šŸ’œ your way too sweet šŸ’œ i wish i could hug you forever šŸ’œĀ 

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

@LoveMyMoonflowers

ā˜ ļøā˜ ļøno idek what scale means :Dā˜ ļø- our brainies are buddies.āœØšŸ§ šŸ¤šŸ§ āœØwe are equally dumb :3āœØšŸŽ‰šŸ’œ

cups is very silly :0 and it thought it could end this convo D:šŸ¤I always came back eehehehehešŸ›šŸ›šŸ›šŸ›šŸ›šŸ›šŸ’–

ouuuuuušŸ’œI went on it :0šŸ©·I havenā€™t tried it yetšŸ¤I like the wiggly arrows :3šŸ’•they very silly.šŸ’•thankyušŸ’—

img-8631_1716340885.png

huhšŸ˜­šŸ„ŗšŸ’œIā€™m sure sum other hoomans do it too rightšŸ˜­sumtimes if I donā€™t want to keep it there most of the time if itā€™s like the "Tell us your mood with one gif!" forum and I have full on essay convos there :0šŸ©·Iā€™d just cross it out and for me I always have a notification from that forum su I always remember to reply by itšŸ›šŸ›šŸ›šŸ›šŸ›šŸ›šŸ’•procrastinating is comfy.šŸ›šŸ›šŸ›šŸ›šŸ›šŸ›šŸ’œ

ou :0šŸ©·omggee hehhehehe sumone asked me that xDšŸ’•if I have to go but already wrote a lot and donā€™t wanna lose it

img-8632_1716341739.pngimg-8633_1716341767.pngimg-8634_1716341793.pngimg-8637_1716341823.pngimg-8638_1716341881.pngimg-8639_1716341892.png

okieee su my notes app is connected to my dadā€™s- my google/chrome/safari is too.šŸ¤I tested it and the second yu go on incognito tabs Ā it stops showing anything on his devices- so when Iā€™m on chrome he can tell but when I slide it to incognito it doesnā€™t show anything for him anymorešŸ¤su thatā€™s why all my tabs are in incognitošŸ©·I used to copy my reply into a new tab(like pasting it in the search baršŸ’œ) to find it later- but thatā€™d make the like- the new and different paragraphs would all go together, any teenie/different color text would all be the same :p even big text too ofcourse- italic/bold/underlined writing would be the same too-šŸ©·Iā€™d have the private section of my profile open on another tab :0šŸ’œand Iā€™d paste anything therešŸ’•and also yu knuw how when yu copy sumthing yu go over the text with the lil blue thing- I noticed when yu do that it stays for longer if yu close cupsšŸ©·or I copy then close the reply and go to my profile then paste it :pšŸ¤if yu canā€™t have a ton of tabs openšŸ©·

nišŸ„ŗšŸ’“the link didnā€™t work but i found it by the name and by the "note: this is my first threadšŸ˜…"šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ’—šŸ’—šŸ’“also nini yu know what I realized :PšŸ©·may comes before june :PšŸ’•and..that post was on June1 :PšŸ©·but yu joined the day before :PšŸ’œin may-šŸ§šŸ’•waitā€¦..ā˜ ļøā˜ ļø:0000000000 ouuuhhhhhhh :0000000ā˜ ļø. XDšŸ« šŸ§ šŸ’œsmh the brain isnā€™t there- itā€™s not there. :DāœØbut I think yu were adorablešŸ’—all my forums die after the first persunšŸ¦•šŸ¦•šŸ©·itā€™s very miserable and lonely and heart-hurting :3 becos no one cares :3 and I had to get my only 2 negative forums removed. becos no one cares :3šŸ¢šŸ¢šŸ’œand idk. this isnā€™t a bad thing but you post like a non positive sentence or two and you got a whole group of people coming in and idk.Ā 

šŸŖ‚

šŸ•³ļø

yaaayyyyšŸ’—I realized how much more I still have to reply to and how Iā€™ve already made this the shortest I possibly could so far TvTšŸ¤and how I have to get ready for school and pack my books and check my school website but Iā€™ve put everything aside for this TvTšŸ¤but mostly how Iā€™m getting nowhere TvTšŸ’œI said I was gonna reply to this *right now*šŸ©·im gonna post until this part and Iā€™ll reply to the rest after schoolšŸ’•I lowkey shoulda thought of myself TvTšŸ’•that sounds horrible but. I donā€™t have time Iā€™m sorry.šŸ’•I wish I could write more but- actually nvm Iā€™m rushing take carešŸ’“

iloveyouxx OP May 10th

heā€™s going out with his friend.

iloveyouxx OP May 10th

I talked to that girl again today.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 10th

she asked why I got pulled out by our lead teacher with the worst girl in that group involved. which- long story short-apparently I said "why do you wear so much makeup are you like insecure?" and apparently I also announced that girls BMI to everyone- which- I donā€™t even know her bmi how would I know that-

Iā€™m not mad. my lead teacher obviously believed me but she pretended to not know what to believe and all that.Ā 

the girl got called out in the first place becos a primary student witnessed her mocking me or sumthing. and she admitted to that but just changed the story so she got a b3 sanction anyway.

iloveyouxx OP May 10th

the fake crying-

the fake victim voice and act-Ā 

i :ā€™)

not worth it.

iloveyouxx OP May 10th

I complimented one of their makeupšŸ˜­and I kept telling that specific girl all the time- no I keep telling her that sheā€™s so pretty and that sheā€™s literally gorgeous- and when sheā€™d go on about her perfect bf Iā€™d just compliment her the whole time all like yeah ofc like literally you can get any guy you want- and then she asked me if I had a bf and I said no I wasnā€™t as perfect as her and that everyone should be so jealous and all that- then another time she talked about this drama with another girl and I told her she was just jealous cos I mean look at you she literally just wants to be you and canā€™t get over her own insecurities- on random days I complimented her hair and makeup and some things sheā€™d bring to school-Ā 

id really never just blurt out infront of her friends "why do you wear so much make up- are you like insecure??" :ā€™) Iā€™m literally scared of her with her friends and itā€™s so obvious that sheā€™s not a victim-

i donā€™t compliment her because weā€™re friends. sheā€™s obsessed with herself and it makes her go crazy happy :ā€™) as much as I hate her for hurting so many people I like seeing her happy.Ā 

I didnā€™t even report her because Iā€™m not even like that.Ā 

Idk. I just feel like I didnā€™t really do anything and now they target me even more.

iloveyouxx OP May 10th

2 of the girl in that group overheard us.

iloveyouxx OP May 10th

they just kept staring at us-

which- really- I donā€™t care-..

the girl said if they ask weā€™ll just tell them I was explaining why I was pulled out. Itā€™s not like I said anything bad.

iloveyouxx OP May 10th

we already decided if they do anything after the head of year gave that speech weā€™re just reporting it.

iloveyouxx OP May 10th

Iā€™m so done like itā€™s such unnecessary drama. and those 2 girls lied to me about the fact that main girl in the group was planning to apologize and that they were already friends and talked the day before and all that. I hate being used as like someone that heard this and that itā€™s not funny because I genuinely thought they were just gonna stop.

mytwistedsoul May 10th

@iloveyouxx Life is hard enough without outside people causing drama and making things worse than they need to be

@mytwistedsoul

so true. :(Ā