Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

iloveyouxx March 17th

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didnā€™t look like mešŸ§makes sense doesnā€™t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*āœØone of a kind now arent IšŸ˜/sar. one out of 8118835999āœØšŸŒ·can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss youā€™re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso itā€™s 2am- but shush no snitchingšŸ¤«Iā€™ll sleep in a whilešŸ˜when Iā€™m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.šŸ©· I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectfulšŸ©·.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› yā€™all get crazy nosy haha- itā€™s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive itā€™s completely okiešŸ’›but please donā€™t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because Iā€™d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

iloveyouxx OP May 10th

because I knew what my friend was reporting about and thatā€™s the only reason they wanted to talk to me.

iloveyouxx OP May 10th

they wanted to know because they knew it was about the main girl in that group so they wanted to tell her to apologize before the girl finds out and makes the drama worse.

and it was a lie.

iloveyouxx OP May 10th

I didnā€™t tell them anything either way tho. I just said apparently sum group confronted her about sum stuff she never did. I didnā€™t say I knew it was them or anything like that.

iloveyouxx OP May 10th

oya I forgot :0 I canā€™t find the convo tho-

img-8510_1715361100.jpeg

that was the last of 20 slides but helpšŸ˜­šŸ˜­-

iloveyouxx OP May 10th
Itā€™s obv really really blurry but itā€™s even sillier irl TvT-
iloveyouxx OP May 10th

how did I forget-

@mytwistedsoul

mytwistedsoul May 10th

@iloveyouxx Aww that's ok I'm actually pretty forgettable tbh lol

welcome-cat.gif

iloveyouxx OP May 10th

@mytwistedsoul

forgettable xD wait it didnā€™t put the red line thing- thatā€™s actually a wordšŸ˜­šŸ©·I thought itā€™d be forgetful but I guess that works too xDšŸ’–

me too tho my memory is so horrible TvTšŸ’œ

the gif is so adorablešŸ„ŗšŸ¤—šŸ’–

cute-cat.giflove-hug.gif

mytwistedsoul May 10th

@iloveyouxx Yep it'sĀ  word! Do people get upset because you forget things? Aww glad you like it - I haven't see that one before today

koopagode.gif

iloveyouxx OP May 10th

@mytwistedsoul

im sorry :0šŸ’™I didnā€™t mean to poof for so longšŸ’œbeing so popular can get overwhelming :D:šŸ’–/j/j/j/j/j/j/sar/sar/sar-šŸ¤

mm idk. I hav no one to forget things about irl xD Iā€™m almost mute irl. unless yu talk to me and Iā€™m forced to talk to yušŸ©·I donā€™t forget names I think- I only forget sum when I- really deperately need to know them xDšŸ’œI forget things thu like what day it is and soul. every. single. time. I check the timešŸ˜­every single time. I forget it in literally a secondšŸ˜­and then I check again and Iā€™m like ohh yeah yeah yeah. and then Iā€™m like wait what- and I swear I canā€™t remember itšŸ˜­

and I forget classes. omg and soul yk we have this really specific schedule and yu have to look at it and for example itā€™d show yu have "Science G018" and g018 is where itā€™s meant to be- g is ground floor f first s second and t is third floor- thatā€™s a ton more staircases than it should be- and the numbers arenā€™t even in order and every single thursday last 2 lessons I have math and history- idk in which order but- every single time I mix them upšŸ˜­I just mainly forget the really really important things other than those :PšŸ¤what about yušŸ’œ?

btw friend I never asked :0 and I donā€™t want to say anything wrong or anything and completely nfta but can I ask what yur pronouns arešŸ’™?/nfta

omggeeeeešŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ’—šŸ’—šŸ’—šŸ’—šŸ’—šŸ’—šŸ’—šŸ’“šŸ©·šŸ’•šŸ©·šŸ’–šŸ’—šŸ’—šŸ’–šŸ’œšŸ’“šŸ©·šŸ’•šŸ’œšŸ’•šŸ’—I cannotšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ„ŗšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ’“šŸ’—šŸ’“šŸ’—šŸ©·šŸ’–

hanna-ball-kitten-soft-fluffy-kitty-cat-paws.gifsleepy-cat-cute-kitty.gifgimme-snuggles-snuggle-cute.gif

mytwistedsoul May 10th

@iloveyouxxĀ  Aww no worries šŸ™‚ It get's kind of hectic trying to stay on top of things if there's a bunch of things going on here. And there's never a time line or time limit to reply

Tbh - this is pretty much the only place I socialize. I keep to myself most of the time - I don't have friends in real life. Anxiety makes me awkward and depression gives me no desire to even try anymore

I do that with the time too tbh I try to keep track of it too and i still loose track of it lol which is almost funny now that I think about it šŸ˜… Tbh I forget alot of things. I can walk into a room and forget what I walked in for. I can forget what I'm saying while I'm saying it - which really screws up conversations with people because I feel stupid when that happens. Sometimes I forget where I'm going while I'm going there - that's always fun. I seem to be good at forgetting the good things but I always remember the bad things

Wow they have you running all over the place for classes! That would be so stressful too - maybe that's why you mix the them up and can't remember which one is first?

You don't have to worry about what you ask - If it's something I don't want to answer I just politely ignore it šŸ˜ I don't freak out or anything. I think you might be the first person who's ever asked me my pronounsĀ šŸ¤” I guess they're he/they

Omgosh they're so cute! That first one just wants to be held šŸ˜Š

cat-cute.gif

cute-kitten.gif

iloveyouxx OP May 11th

@mytwistedsoul

omg soul :0šŸ’œhavenā€™t yu heard about the šŸ™‚ emoji backstory :0/lhšŸ’œi mean TvTšŸ¤itā€™s okie when sum innocent clueless genuinely nice and with good intention hoomans use it butšŸ˜­yu cant tell me it doesnā€™t look creepyā€¦.."šŸ™‚"šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ’–/lh

thankyu for being so understandingšŸ’œ I love yu friend <3./p

>:šŸ’™that sounds really sad >:šŸ˜žšŸ’™anxiety and depression are honestly so just the worst.šŸ’œitā€™s okay if socializing feels daunting right now. or like a whole task.šŸ’œIā€™m not gonna tell you to try and take small steps or any of thatĀ :')šŸ©·because I know itā€™s not that simple.šŸ’™I know it can feel isolatingšŸ’œngl sum people arenā€™t really worth the energy huh xDšŸ©·no socializing=no hurt is probably a bad mindset I need to get out of xDšŸ’œyour effort is commendable even if it doesnā€™t feel that wayšŸ©·I relate to the anxiety thing way too muchĀ :')šŸ¤way too much T^TšŸ¤I think I just broke my calculator-

omigod I relate too muchšŸ˜­howā€™re yu so relatable- thatā€™s literally mešŸ˜­I also relate to forgetting the good things and always remembering the bad things >:šŸ’œit can really mess up yur mind Iā€™m so sorryšŸ’™

I think my dad heard the calculator smashing to the floor-

yeahšŸ˜­I have to remember really really well- I think I can tell yu what I have on sumdays without looking :0šŸ©·I cant even look my schedule isnā€™t here-šŸ©·mm okie Monday I have english, arabic, science, dance,ā€¦.uhhh wait-ā€¦ā€¦o yeah! history, math,(it was monday not thursday omg-) tuesday I have arabic, islamic, moral ed, science, art, pe- pretty simple so far- wednesday I haveā€¦..um wait-ā€¦.wednesdayā€¦shsjhiuwhā€¦ā€¦o yeah :0šŸ¤wednesday I have english, music, math, pe, French, arabic. thrusday I have :PšŸ’œhistory, IT, english, science, math French, and fridays a half day so I just have english, math, pe, science :PšŸ¤I just mix them up sumtimes and ofc I know them all on a saturday like whatā˜ ļø

english math moral ed arabic islamic french are on second floor history IT geography pe are on first floor drama music dance are on third floor science is on ground floor- what-

what really :0 su many cups hoomans have asked what my pronouns were :0šŸ’œoo :0šŸ’œhonestly.-šŸ¤i just went on chatgpt and asked what that meant- I never want to ask the persun becos idk it feels disrespectful or rude becos i barely know anything about genders T^TšŸ’™I just know..she/her he/him TvTšŸ©·and likeā€¦yeah no nvm TvTšŸ’œcan I ask what that means Iā€™m sorryšŸ˜­šŸ©·chatgpt isnā€™t helping much-šŸ’œ

Omgosh they're so cute! That first one just wants to be held šŸ˜Š

IkrršŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ’–theyre so preciousšŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’ŽšŸ¾šŸ’•stupidly cutu tiny lil fur ball babiesšŸ„ŗšŸ’–šŸ’•šŸ’–šŸ’—šŸ’ŽšŸ¾šŸ’“

kitten-cat-stand-paws-punch-sock-kitten.gifcute-cat-kitten-bite.gifxiyo-xiyo-baby.gifsmall-cat-angry-cat.gifsmol-illegally-smol-cat.gifcatwait-cat-wagging-tail.gif

mytwistedsoul May 11th

@iloveyouxx Lol nope I haven't heard the back story of it. I'm one of the clueless šŸ˜… Tbh it does look alittle creepy now that you mention it šŸ˜¬

It's not so much that they're not worth the energy I can try pretty hard but when it's a constant give to them and it drains me I have to take that step back or it burns me out. But I have to agree with no socializing= no hurt. And you're right it's not the healthiest mindset but it's not healthy or good to be hurt all the time either. The anxiety can catch me off guard sometimes because it seems to randomly pop up. I can be fine and talking to people here and all of a sudden my head says I'm being a pain or I'm annoying everyone and I get quiet. I'm sorry you can relate to the anxiety šŸ˜žĀ 

I hope your calculator is ok and if it did break I hope your dad isn't upset about it

Remembering the bad and not so much of the good does really mess up your mind you're absolutely right about that. I read a lot of different reasons why that is but none of it seems to be certain. Everything from it's a defense mechanism to not having made enough good memoriesĀ 

Maybe it's easier to remember your classes on the days you don't have school because you're not stressing about getting to them and you're not worrying about the people that might try to talk to you or pull you into drama of some sort?

You're learning Arabic? Wow that's so cool. It's such a beautifully written language. I can't read or understand any of it but I always liked the way it looks. Lol that probably sounds weird šŸ˜…

Tbh I put the they because it's genderless because if Im not a 100% certain what their gender is it's what I use when referring to someone. That probably doesn't really answer your question though lol - sorry about that šŸ˜¬

I love all animals. I like animals more than most people lol because animals are pretty straight forward with their intentions and don't hide things like people do. The last one you posted - that tail šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜‚ too cute!Ā 
cat-cats.gif
cute-cat.gif
kittens-oh-look.gif
iloveyouxx OP May 11th

@mytwistedsoul

okie so :0 my dad left the house and I donā€™t really wanna spend too much time on repliesšŸ©·but obv yur so worth literally all the time in the whole universešŸ™„āœØsu imma just..try and speed it upšŸ©·

"šŸ™‚wdymšŸ™‚donā€™t you wanna come playā€¦šŸ™‚" šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­like- "Iā€™m not planning your murder.šŸ™‚" "itā€™s okay.šŸ™‚" "ā€¦.come play with meā€¦..šŸ™‚"

png-image_1715455704.png
šŸ˜žIā€™m su sorry..brainie is not meant to put you down >:šŸ¤or be yur own bully D:šŸ¤or put yu in such a negative place and mindset.šŸ©·yur literally the best Iā€™ve never ever seen yu be anything close to annoying or far from the best friendšŸ’œyur kind and empathetic but yur also so realistic and smart and genuinešŸ’–yu donā€™t put on that fake personality everyone does :PšŸ¤I feel like..idk how to explain it or if this is an actual term but I feel like yur such a "solid" persunšŸ’œ? by solid I mean..yu could talk to anyone or even just one persun for a long time and youā€™d still stay the amazinghooman yu arešŸ’—I know itā€™s confusing. but I know a lot of us have more "adaptive" personality types. but I just mean yur so yur own persun in literally the best way possiblešŸ’–donā€™t doubt it :P I predicted the future- donā€™t doubt it :PšŸ’œ

ehehehehe my dad didnā€™t find out- and itā€™s okay- sum buttons were kinda wonky I think :P diagonal and loose but I used my few brain cells and made it work againšŸ˜ŽāœØyay mathĀ :'DāœØšŸ« 

*goes on chatgpt* :PāœØ

"Remembering negative experiences more vividly than positive ones can be attributed to various psychological factors. One reason is evolutionary: our brains are wired to prioritize negative experiences as a survival mechanism. Negative events often signal potential threats, so our brains pay more attention to them to avoid similar dangers in the future. Additionally, negative memories tend to elicit stronger emotional reactions, making them more salient and easier to recall. This bias is known as negativity bias. However, individual differences, past experiences, and mental health factors also play roles in how people perceive and remember events."

whys the writing so huge :'PšŸ©·

I love psychology sm Iā€™ll try and figure it out :DšŸ’•
lol :P whys that so true :P yu really donā€™t get how horrible my school is. TvTšŸ¤people are so obsessed with drama. seriously without it theyā€™re literally nothingĀ :') their whole lives are just lies and lies literally theyā€™re so fake- not physically- weā€™re gonna ignore the 100pounds of cakey makeup and the weekly hair treatments- becos weā€™re not like that. but their personality, the way they talk, act, their literal lifeā˜ ļøguys here are so..- I donā€™t wanna like categorize them but theyā€™re all so disgusting and theyā€™re always sexualizing and saying disgusting things and being "gay" and doing that weird snsgnyus idk- everyone vapes and they sell it and they sell blades and they made a lotĀ of money. 9 year olds vape. anywho I just got this realization that no one asked su Iā€™m gonna make this text teenie instead of deleting it :3 sorry :3 idk why Iā€™m so uncontrollably annoying-

nouu Iā€™m forced tošŸ˜­idk itā€™s one of the main(barely anyone speaks it-)languages here so if yur from a like idk arabic country? or sumthing with a passport idk. than yu go right to one of the arabic A classes and if yur completely not like for example idk american yu go to one of the arabic B classes. and donā€™t judge TvT but both my parents are fully from a country that put me in arabic a. everyoneā€™s so stereotypical about it so Iā€™m not gonna say it obvšŸ˜­everyone says I donā€™t "look" like Iā€™m from that country at allšŸ˜­like wow?šŸ˜­itā€™s kinda insulting in a way becos- Iā€™m not complimenting myself- but Iā€™m stereotypically in this country.."pretty"- and everyone links being from my country to being "ugly" T^T. Itā€™s kinda sad but o well :PšŸ©·I just really *really* suck at arabic- my arabic teacher is so mean thošŸ˜­I swear she hates me- she despises me- Iā€™m gonna stop talking too much :3šŸ©·

XDDD nu the writing is prettyāœØI understand it fully- I can kinda speak it but not formal arabic at all- I suck at reading with all the pronunciations but I can read as long as I take my time lmao :PšŸ’•

what no itā€™s okay :0šŸ’œchatgpt gave completely different answers- so is that like..born male but..wait what- hold on xDšŸ’™su is it being born male but- the theys just there xDšŸ¤? lol idkšŸ˜­Iā€™m not that smart :PšŸ§ šŸ« šŸ©·su is it like..wait but yur explaining why youā€™d refer to sumone else as they- so..are yu not 100% certain what yur gender is-?šŸ¤or like- idk idkšŸ˜­becos sum pronouns have such complicated meaning but I feel like yur just going with what yu wanna be called/referred as xDšŸ’œso okayokay..born male but not 100% certain or like wouldnā€™t really like to identify as it/put a label on itšŸ¤? yeah idk TvTšŸ’œ

ikr I needa save thatšŸ„ŗšŸ˜­šŸ˜‚šŸ’“fr all my relatives cats just directly show that they only love me when I spoil themšŸ˜ŽāœØbut at least theyā€™re honest :DšŸ’•I love cats so much. Iā€™m way too obsessed- I have a whole cat album filled with 600+ cat photos- I have cat presentations and projects- I try to convince my family to get me a cat everyday- I scream at the sight of a cat ;-;- I showed my grandma an adorable cat video and she said it looked scary and what was I on aboutšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­and every time Iā€™m smiling at my screen she and so many people know itā€™s cos of cats ;-; I have cat drawings on all my school books TvT I know it seems like whatever everyone else says :DšŸ©·but idk how others arenā€™t obsessed with them theyā€™re just eugjdjwxudwxnyxdwudšŸ˜­šŸ’•šŸ¾oya and I have way too many cat facts stored in my brains :3 the space yur meant to fill with all that math youā€™ll never use in yur life again :P

friend I need yur opinion T^TšŸ’œI found this like years ago. a cat online labeled the ugliest(even scariest-) cat in the world. Iā€™ll tell yu their name in a second :PšŸ’œtheyā€™re literally so innocent and cute I feel so badšŸ˜­šŸ©·theyā€™re just a hairless kinda wrinkly cat with an automatic grumpy face- but everyone only shows the bad side >: thereā€™re such cutu photos of this cat at like birthday parties and in costumes and it just shows their baby cutu sweet sidešŸ’“šŸ’•šŸ’–"xherdan cat" :PĀ 

I took too long writing this :0 I got way too talkative Iā€™m sorryšŸ©·(Iā€™m sorry- :p)Iā€™m just gonna- poofāœØšŸ’œtccccšŸ¤

mytwistedsoul May 12th

@iloveyouxx Oh šŸ˜Æ lol! Ok yeah it does give those vibes šŸ˜… The creepy clown in the tunnel giving free hugs vibes. I'll never use a regular smiley face again šŸ˜‚Ā 

Idk what to say to that šŸ˜… except thank you for saying such nice things about me. I actually think that is a saying - being a solid person. Tbh there have been people here that I have talked to for years here. Not many but a few. Just keeping it real ya know?Ā 

Hey I'm glad you were able to fix your calculator! Would your dad have been upset if you had to tell him it broke? I mean accidents do happen. Unless you tossed it because you were frustrated - which with math that's totally understandable. Math šŸ˜Ā 

Don't you just love when you ask a question online and it gives you an answer that is nothing but confusing?Ā 
I guess some people need the drama because without it their lives would be empty and boring? They do it to fit in and hope to be popular. For some reason they think that if they're popular people will respect them. The sad thing is that their fakeness is met with the fakeness of their "friends" These are people who just agree with them because if they don't - they'll be tossed aside and forgotten. It's so sad that these kids are doing this stuff at such a young age. But I bet they pretend to be older - cooler all for attention. It would be really hard to have to face that kind of environment everyday šŸ˜ž I'm sorry you have to deal with that.Ā 

Aww no I don't think you're annoying at all! What makes you think that you are?Ā 

It's ok to compliment yourself. šŸ˜Š I mean it kind of always feels wrong but it's like self affirmations. That would be hard to hear though šŸ˜ž They sound like they're really judgemental where you are and try to fit everyone in a box. Because you're "ABC" you go in this box but all the "DEF" people go in this box. *smh* Because it seems like they have expectations you need to fulfill just because you're a certain bunch of letters
No wonder you have trouble with Arabic! It's harder to learn from someone like that. You're probably tense in her class because you don't want her to attention šŸ˜ž You might worry so much about doing things right so she doesn't yell at you and I know for me the harder I try not to make a mistake the quicker and more often I do. You'd probably do much better with a different teacher šŸ’™

Lol yep it definitely is just more confusing šŸ˜‚ Can I change that they to him? I'll make it easy lol because I don't question being a he šŸ˜ŠĀ 

I hope you can talk them into letting you get a kitten. I think everyone should be able to have a pet. And cats you don't have to take for a walk in the rain. Oh he's a sphinx cat! He has beautiful eyes! I think he's kind of cute and definitely not scary. I wonder if he needs special care because of not having hair šŸ¤” He might get sunburned pretty quick or cold
Hey I figure there are worse things than cats or kittens you could be obsessed with ya know?Ā 
Omg I wrote you a book šŸ˜‚šŸ˜…
I'll leave you with a picture of Pita šŸ˜Š
img-20230606-084524431_1715484646.jpg

@iloveyouxx

that's so cute šŸ’™Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 10th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

img-8500_1715367342.jpegimg-8514_1715367361.jpegimg-8511_1715367381.jpegimg-8516_1715367396.jpeg

sum random screenshots from it toošŸ˜­šŸ˜›šŸ©·I literally stood there for so long reading a ton of things like this TvTšŸ’œĀ :'PšŸ˜­šŸ’“

@iloveyouxx

i canā€™t upvote because iā€™ve run out of hearts (fr this time :/) but i think those are pretty lovely šŸ’œĀ 

iloveyouxx OP May 10th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

me too >:šŸ©·thankyušŸ’œ<3 I was a teeeniie tiny weenie lil bit too confident ;-;šŸ¤but I guess it did go well lolšŸ˜­šŸ’œand I was the teachers favorite soāœØšŸ’•/lh

confidence-key.gif

@iloveyouxx

awww šŸ’œ were they a nice teacher? šŸ’œ (those areā€¦ umā€¦ rare šŸ™„ lol)Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 11th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

lmao fr ***^TšŸ™„i just assume theyā€™re so cruel becos they never even wanted to be a teacher or changed their mind in the process or sumthing becos why would yu even become a teacher in the first place..TvTšŸ’œ

they were nice thošŸ©·idk how. they had meanie moments but..okie honestly. my class just stole the life from this teacherā€¦T^TšŸ’œshe was and is so nice but my class was so brutal and evil and wbaughišŸ˜­šŸ’œpoor teacherā€¦.i guess it makes sense that I was the favorite :PāœØāœØšŸ’•/j/j/j/j

iloveyouxx OP May 11th

ugh ew that againšŸ˜­

I wroteĀ 

"tho T^T"* but with no space- I made the same mistake before and it censored and I didnā€™t know what it meant su I let my curiosity win and searched it up TvTšŸ¤ā€¦

i-dont-know-how-to-comunicate.gif

@iloveyouxx

i just did the same thing šŸ’€ i didnā€™t know what it meant šŸ˜­ but now šŸ˜­ my curiosity šŸ˜­Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 11th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

ā˜ ļøšŸ’€ā˜ ļø-
IšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­bad curiosityšŸ˜­šŸ˜­chatgpt and google crumbled my innocence TvTšŸ˜­eurgh smh whyā€™d yu have to be like mee TvTšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ’œ

@iloveyouxx

yeah :/ idk why people who donā€™t love teaching/donā€™t love kids become teachers because thatā€™s what theyā€™re going to be doing for years and years, and theyā€™re more likely to do well in something they love doing/something theyā€™re passionate about. but n o p e āœØ good teachers are rare :( also i realised nothing i said made sense :) šŸ˜­Ā 

awww. šŸ’œ the students sound meanie mcbeanie too tbh :( teachers can bully students but i guess it can be the other way around too šŸ˜” i can see why this nice teacher had you as her favourite šŸ’œ /genĀ 

*sends lots of love your way* šŸ’œĀ 

iloveyouxx OP May 11th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

what nuu that made so much sense :0šŸ’—especially becos like all yu have to do to become a teacherĀ :')šŸ’œitā€™s so much but they still choose itšŸ˜­šŸ©·good teachers being 1/200 :PPšŸ©·

āœØ*~scrolling back up and placing a tw here~*āœØ

:0 meanie mcbeanieāœØšŸ„ŗšŸ’“ truešŸ˜žšŸ’œdo yu ever wannaā€¦*deletes bullies*-TvTšŸ©·okieokie nu but the ones I know and not specifically to me are so heartless and just pure evilĀ :') idk how they do it. I know I just cant tho.šŸ–¤sumone told their story about how they used to bully this kid in school and it turned into a ton of videos. they basically had a tough homelife and all that- sad. valid- but driving an autistic kind undeserving sweet innocent kid to suicideĀ :') watching their smile fade away every single day. realizing theyā€™re broken and finding joy in that. literally their wordsĀ :') the smile fading away the broken thing the severe pain they put them through- they humiliated embarrassed harassed threatened them and just hurt them the way they thought would..hurt them the most. they sent them like messages being all like if you tell anyone what Iā€™m doing Iā€™ll (off) your family and just a ton of other threats. they just watched them become a soulless body because of them. and even in the beginning of the story they said the reason they chose them as a victim was because they were always really kind and sweet and a genuinely good person, and thatā€™s what made them an easy targetĀ :') idk. Iā€™m sorry I got carried away. I feel bad about the homelife or whatever but the whole story just really hurt my heart. I donā€™t get people like these. I really donā€™t get them.šŸ©·

lol fun fact about the teacher friend yu know her birthday is on leap year :0šŸ©·her existence so special and rare hehešŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’Žand yus idk I suck at every subject and she knew that as my lead teacher :PšŸ’•but god she kept picking me in like every celebration assembly for the lead class awardšŸ˜­šŸ˜­and thatā€™s nice butšŸ˜­you had to walk like a red carpet and take a picture with the head of year infront of like 600+ people- ;-;- so I always asked them to remove my slide from the board and Iā€™d just take the certificate anywayšŸ˜­she still smiles at me sumtimes and I see her teeniekids sumtimes and theyre so sweet like heršŸ’•

I love you.šŸ©·sending it back :PšŸ©·sent loaf just goes right through me- save sum loaf for yurselfšŸ„ŗšŸ’“šŸ’—

meow-cutie.gifcat.gifmemorial-day-weekend-cat.gif

@iloveyouxx

āœØ ni is late, two days late, my new middle name isā€¦ super duper uber duber late āœØ (gosh that was so weird and didnā€™t make sense šŸ˜­)Ā 

better late than never :') i am finally here. šŸ’œĀ 

exactly :( thereā€™s a lot of training and stuff but now iā€™m wondering if those bad teachers actually paid attention during the training lmao? or idkā€¦ maybe they chose to be a teacher and halfway through studying to become one they thought they donā€™t wanna do it anymore by thenā€¦ too lateā€¦ soā€¦ or maybe thatā€™s how it is with some people and itā€™s different with others. idk. everyone's situation/story would be unique i suppose šŸ’œ i just wish teachers cared and realised that their roles in kids' lives are more important than they think they are.Ā 

nadia reading that was justā€¦ idk what to say, im so sorry. you donā€™t understand them because you have a heart, you donā€™t understand why they would be so sadistic and enjoy the suffering of another - because your the exact opposite of those bullies. šŸ’œ iā€™m v sorry you go to a school where these kinds of people/bullies are in abundance :/ it really sucks. it just hurts. tw/mention of death - reading about how that kid got bulliedā€¦ literally to the point of deathā€¦ :') they must have felt so alone and hurt. bullying is not okay andā€¦ even though, ik it hurts in that school and people arenā€™t nice to you at all and thatā€™s an understatementā€¦ :/ iā€™m glad, that at least thereā€™s you - who has a heart and sees the beauty in people and sees that bullying is wrong and horrible and just downright disgusting. the fact that those bullies took delight in hurting that kid is soā€¦ disgusting. tw/mention of murder - thatā€™s pretty much murder which makes those bulliesā€¦ mmmm. :') :') iā€™m so sorry *big hugs* ik on top of everything you must be going through, it hurts your heart to see other people around you getting hurt too. šŸ˜”

awww! šŸ’œ thatā€™s actually so cool. šŸ’œ your description of her makes me like her too now šŸ„ŗ *sends lots of love to her and the little teeniekids* šŸ’œ

awww :( *sending some more love your way* iā€™ll try to save some for myself, itā€™s hard though. please try to save some for yourself to nadia bean šŸ’œ love you lovely hooman šŸ’œ

iloveyouxx OP May 10th

I should probably start giving more code names-

the girl Iā€™m friendsish with and that got death threatened and has a ton of rumors about her (>:) Iā€™m gonna call her S

therere like 7 girls in this group now so bare with me.

1 L*

2 L

3 J

4 Y

5 J*

6 a*

7 f

8 o

9 A

10 b

there were more that Iā€™ll remember in a second- o and yeah itā€™s more than 7-

and yeah- I just wrote out their names and kept the first letter-

iloveyouxx OP May 10th

Iā€™m not creative :ā€™)-

@iloveyouxx

what makes you say thatā€¦? šŸ’œ (no pressure)Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 11th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

hehe nu itā€™s just that I couldnā€™t come up with any better codenames than the first letter of sumones name :ā€™PšŸ§ šŸ« šŸ’œand idk. I always struggle with things like writing my own story or basically thinking of anything just from.. me. :PšŸ’™my brainies not as big as yurs smh-

@iloveyouxx

i think the first letter of someone's name works šŸ’œ if you mixed it up a little that might make it a little more confusing or something (?) - idk lol. <3 but awww i think you do have creativity in you nadia friend šŸ’œ iā€™ve read some of your poems you posted on here šŸ’œ *Hugs if okay* šŸ’œĀ 

iloveyouxx OP May 11th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

awešŸ’œI guess thatā€™s one thing :PšŸ’œhugs are completely okayšŸ’œ

moumik-hug-hug.gif

@iloveyouxx

*massive hugs* wuv you šŸ’™

iloveyouxx OP May 13th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

kittycass-peachcat.gifpeach-goma-goma-peach.gif

@iloveyouxx

milk-and-mocha-bear-hug.gif

iloveyouxx OP May 11th