Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

iloveyouxx March 17th

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didnā€™t look like mešŸ§makes sense doesnā€™t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*āœØone of a kind now arent IšŸ˜/sar. one out of 8118835999āœØšŸŒ·can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss youā€™re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso itā€™s 2am- but shush no snitchingšŸ¤«Iā€™ll sleep in a whilešŸ˜when Iā€™m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.šŸ©· I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectfulšŸ©·.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› yā€™all get crazy nosy haha- itā€™s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive itā€™s completely okiešŸ’›but please donā€™t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because Iā€™d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

I know that.

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

but Iā€™m not reporting him. weather Iā€™m near death or screaming in pain, infront of a pool of blood or in sight of a gun. Iā€™m just not.

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

in fact I know itā€™s not easy.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

becos calling the police is just the best thing to do for- everyone- isnā€™t it -?

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

and thats why Iā€™m gonna make sure Iā€™m dead before the time I canā€™t take it anymore.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

Iā€™m not gonna say donā€™t refer me cos. no one cares enough to refer me. so.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

Iā€™ve tried to do crazy *** to myself the past years becos I knew no matter what Iā€™d end up in a better place than with my "dad".

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

wherever that was.

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

and yk

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

I planned to k.ms when I was 6. I had a whole *** plan just fully thought out.

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

summarized- I was gonna jump off the highest floor. pretty dumb plan.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

I donā€™t want anyone to know if Iā€™m gonna k.ms.

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

I barely had access to the internet at the time. there are much better ways-Ā 

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

and no not to like deal with ***- thereā€™s no other better way to deal with that- but I mean to k.ys

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

my fav atm is this drink. that I wont talk about cos even tho literally no one gives a *** and would bother reading this I still canā€™t talk about it.

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

2 ingredients.

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

but kills you almost instantly.

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

then thereā€™s the yk- also canā€™t talk about it but literally just blink and you wont open your eyes ever again.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

I love how Iā€™m talking about *** suicide techniques rn-

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

I like these tho.

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

cos it doesnā€™t include- *just*- a possibility to die.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

Itā€™s like youā€™ll die for sure- no slow or long pain. no broken bones. no struggle. just- find yourself dead.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

and I love it.

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

cos yk

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

my mom died becos of my dad.

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

"dad"*

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

and I will too.

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

and no one will know ***

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

have you ever just thought like.

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

Iā€™m- not even alive. Iā€™m literally not alive and Iā€™m not living either. I just. exist. and then I die. I was born to exist for a while then die. literally. so why exist any longer. to get abused. raped. tortured. to suffer. to be in pain. to bleed. and cry. just to give up. over- and over again. you already gave up. but for sum *** reason youā€™re still here. whyā€™re you still here?Ā 

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

literally what the *** is keeping you alive

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

I just love how they were online the whole time reading and seeing how much you really just *** needed someone to be there. and couldnā€™t care any less.

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

I need help. I need a hug. a friend. a family member thatā€™s "normal". a world thatā€™s not falling apart even more every single day.

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

I literally just woke up to my dad and grandma talking about another death.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

car accident.

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

I really just canā€™tĀ 

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

I really, really canā€™t

iloveyouxx OP April 3rd

can someoneĀ 

justmeeva April 3rd

@iloveyouxxĀ 

*gives you a long hug if okay*

justmeeva April 3rd

@iloveyouxx

and if you think i only said that because you said nobody was there for you, just because you pointed it out, itā€™s not so. let me explain myself, just in case.Ā 

i came here a few minutes after you had posted that. i stayed on this page until i was finally free irl to respond, so i didnā€™t even see the next page before saying it. how did i know to do this explanation then? i went to the next page after i had posted that.Ā 

i know i havenā€™t been there for you as much as i wish i could, and iā€™m sorry, but i know it doesnā€™t change anything. but i do love you. and i do care. and i do think about you constantly. and i do tell life to stop hurting you so much. but it doesnā€™t listen. and i do wish i had something to say to you. but i donā€™t. so, all i can do right now is sit with you and give you a hug. a virtual one, but still a hug. šŸ©·