Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

iloveyouxx March 17th

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didnā€™t look like mešŸ§makes sense doesnā€™t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*āœØone of a kind now arent IšŸ˜/sar. one out of 8118835999āœØšŸŒ·can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss youā€™re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso itā€™s 2am- but shush no snitchingšŸ¤«Iā€™ll sleep in a whilešŸ˜when Iā€™m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.šŸ©· I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectfulšŸ©·.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› yā€™all get crazy nosy haha- itā€™s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive itā€™s completely okiešŸ’›but please donā€™t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because Iā€™d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

Iā€™ll just keep it here

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

goodnight I guess, you know, if anyoneā€™s here xd not to be annoying but, I hope I die in my sleep, haha. anywhoo goodnight bye Iā€™ll maybe manage to come back since you know how everyoneā€™s gonna miss seeing me around :>/j sorry idk. lol. I donā€™t want to be negative. bye <3

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

um so

uh

i guess I was thinking about myself so much that I just thought when I came back everyone would be like gone already :ā€™) and I know no oneā€™s saying anything but I havenā€™t been saying anything either and I just didnā€™t want to talk to anyone and. I still donā€™t. unless they talk to me and I donā€™t think anyone wanted to. or wants to xdĀ 

I know itā€™s a stupid post to make but I think the reason upvotes mean so much to me is because of I guess how this space used to be and it affected me a lot more than it shouldā€™veĀ 

and it also makes me feel like I have friends even tho I keep telling myself I donā€™tĀ 

its just lonely

but um

my notifications TvT

thankyou <3Ā 

itā€™s way more than enough to make me feel better. even the random 2 upvotes by the user Iā€™ve never seen before :p lol so sweet I havenā€™t even talked to them before but so sweet <3 theyā€™re probably amazing like all of youĀ 

anywho Iā€™m still making this in white text tho cause I probably sound stupid or said something um weird or maybe thisā€™ll make more people leave or uh *nervous emoji*/j thankyou sm tho <3Ā 

(oh and if you canā€™t upvote since you know, you so desperately want to/j than itā€™s okay I think like 2 people ran out of upvotes but Iā€™ll still accept your care telepathically)

iloveyouxx OP August 7th
Iā€™ll still accept your care through telepathy**
iloveyouxx OP August 7th
i only just realized I said it right the first time :p
iloveyouxx OP August 7th

img-9490_1723037077.jpeg

Thinking of you, Nadiaabeanieee!šŸ’–

@iloveyouxxĀ 

hugs-love.gif

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awwwe! I missed youu so muchšŸ’–

life isnā€™t the same without a sunniebeanieee hehe <3šŸ’—šŸ’—

milk-and-mocha-bear-hug.gif

@iloveyouxx

Just Nadiabeaniee being the professional "heart-melter" as always.šŸ„ŗšŸ„°

*keeps hugging tighttt*Ā 

How's youuuuu?šŸ’–

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

:0 just sunniebeaniee being the professional "smile spreader" as alwaysšŸ˜›šŸ™‚ā€ā†•ļøā¤ļø

hugs vv tightšŸ’•šŸ«‚šŸ’•

I could be better I guessĀ :') but youu make me feel betteršŸ©·

hows youuušŸ’–?

@iloveyouxx

Haha I see what you did here.šŸ˜›šŸ˜­šŸ’–

Oh nu, it's vv okay to leave a lil room to be better. You deserve to feel the best, but darn āœØlifeāœØ sometimes, yeah?šŸ„²

Always happierrr to make you feel better.šŸ¤—šŸ’–

I've been so and so, just making it through āœØlifeāœØ too.šŸ¤

Receiving tags like "iloveyouxx upvoted your post" and "iloveyouxx has mentioned you" has been today's highlight for me.šŸ„°šŸ’–

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

ehehehešŸ˜›šŸ’žšŸ’–

mhmšŸ« šŸ„²šŸ’œlife doesnā€™t have much sympathy xDšŸ¤like, at all xDšŸ¤awwwešŸ©·

hehe youā€™re the best and the kindest everr awwšŸ„ŗšŸ¤—šŸ’–šŸ’•

aww its okayšŸ’—šŸ¤šŸ’— āœØlifeāœØ smhšŸ™„šŸ« šŸ’œ*says stuff Iā€™d never say to myself* but itā€™s okie because itā€™ll get betteršŸ˜­you have to struggle a lot before being happy againšŸ˜­and struggling is a part of life andšŸ˜­and we love youu and weā€™re all here and itā€™s okay because weā€™re never alone herešŸ’–hugs vvv tightšŸ’–

awwwešŸ„ŗšŸ’•šŸ’œ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou upvoted your post my brothers bir...

Sunisshiningandsoareyou upvoted your post when I was at m...

Sunisshiningandsoareyou upvoted your post

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou..

Sunisshiningandsoareyou upvoted your post @Sunisshiningandsoareyouawwwe!...

all of thesešŸ’•Iā€™m not sure if I accidentally crossed any out but these made my day easieršŸ©·and talking to you :p and staying in my room all day and not talking to anyone xD but youuu were the highlight of my dayšŸ’–

justmeeva August 7th

@iloveyouxxĀ 

i woke up today, and i thought about you, first thing in the morning. and then i came to cups, saw a notification from your thread, went to see if it was you or someone missing you, and saw that it was you. and my mind just went ''yippeee she's heree! <3'' hehe. even though it was you explaining some tough things you're going through, i was still happy to hear from you. you've been on my mind a lot <3 there's something in every day that reminds me of you. i'm glad you're here nadia <3 i will continue to love you, no matter what <3
*offers long optional hugs*

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

@justmeeva

TvT everything I think of saying sounds so horrible. but aww, your mind is adorable hehe <3 my mind is full of such stupid things and I canā€™t even reply properly >: Iā€™m sorry. I donā€™t even know what happened I was half functioning a while agoĀ 

I love youā¤ļø

forever hugs <3Ā 

I triedĀ :') Iā€™m sorry Iā€™ll try again later. except I know I wonā€™t come up with anything better to say. thankyou for being my friend <3 maybe Iā€™ll spend my time staring at a wall and thinking of a bunch of things I shouldā€™ve said :D my brain is just so annoying it doesnā€™t have anything to do with you thoĀ 

šŸ©·šŸ©·šŸ©·

justmeeva August 7th

@iloveyouxxĀ 
it's okayy i promise, i'll take the hugs since they're way more than enoughĀ šŸ’—šŸ’• *hugs forevereverever*
try not to feel bad, please? i have those times too, really really often where there are just no words no matter how much you want to have words <3Ā  i'm not mad, i'm not expecting anything more from youĀ šŸ’— you don't have to burden your mind with thinking of a reply, i'm satisfied with the hugs (:Ā šŸ’• if there's no words, there's no wordsĀ ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆĀ Ā it's not your fault <3

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

@justmeeva

i had a reply written up and itā€™s gone :D

sgshaghsmabsnsjlsksknjšŸ©·thankyoušŸ©·*hugs foreverevereverevvevrvrvr* <3Ā 

I wanted to say Iā€™m sorry because uh >: well of course 1 because Iā€™m sorry if my reply in your space made you uncomfy or idk wasnā€™t needed or, idk TvTšŸ’•it took a lot of courage lmao I shouldā€™ve just not :D and Iā€™m sorry becauseĀ :') the video thing. I kept trying to perfect it and I wanted to send it to you on your birthday. and it was perfect and everything but then I saw I donā€™t remember I think two people tell you happy birthday or send a gif or something and for some reason thatā€™s what made me feel like my video wasnā€™t enough :p >: and I just spent that day hating myself and I never told you happy birthdayĀ :')Ā 

happyā€¦.very, veryā€¦very. very. very, very late birthdayĀ :')šŸŽ‰šŸ©·*sucks at being a proper friend*

I donā€™t know if you saw (because I donā€™t remember where I talked about it) but I talked about having so many dreams about my cups friend like that she had a youtube channel or when I found out she worked at mcdonalds or when we got arrested but it was actually this like basically creature but only we could see it and, I know it sounds stupid TvT but now I had a couple of dreams with you in them, lol <3 I donā€™t remember a lot just very small things, I could tell you about them if you want hehe <3Ā 

youre a very special friend to me even tho I guess we :p rarely talk :p but thatā€™s my fault sometimes too. we could go 5 years without talking and Iā€™d still remember you and think of you as my friend <3Ā 

(itā€™s 2am so maybe thatā€™s why I decided to bring up like everything I could?šŸ˜… I know this is a lot and a long post and a lot to reply to, but you donā€™t have to reply to any of itšŸ©·2am hugs, lolšŸ©·I love youu I hope you get some sleepā¤ļø)

justmeeva August 8th

@iloveyouxx
*replies 5 hours later than 'in the morning' eughh*
eee nadiaa noo it didn't make me uncomfy i just got carried away and genuinely didn't see it <33 *pat pat* you're always welcome there i promise <3Ā 
awweeĀ šŸ„ŗ i'm preeettty sure that i would've loved it <3 but i completely understand the self doubt and extra criticism and everything <3 idk if you relate but if i do something for someone, whether it's a letter or video or drawing or anything, then since i've seen it over and over, it feels like weird or like something's missing, like it's not enough :') and then i wish i could see it for the first time so i know what the person i'm giving it to might think of it TvT but i promise you're just being extra hard on yourself, i'm 101% sure it's amazingĀ šŸ©· i could've given you a hug or something smh feeling bad on my birthday is unacceptable! /hj /lhĀ šŸ©·
thank youĀ very, veryā€¦very. very. very, very muchĀ šŸ©· *hugs you because it's not your fault and i haven't been a very good, or at least very active friend either i know*
:0 no i don't think i saw it? :00 dream*s* about me?? of course i want to hear, if you still remember them lol <3
yeah i think it's mostly my fault, i guess i'm just really afraid of saying something wrong or at a wrong time or making anything worse and i just- really don't want it to happen :') <3 but i agree, i'll forever count you as a friend no matter how much or little we communicate because it's like.. even if you're not there i know you're there? and you're basically a vip local guest in my brain atp with those random visits :p yes i think about you a lot <3
3pm hugs lolĀ šŸ©· i love you moreeĀ šŸ©·šŸ©·

iloveyouxx OP August 8th

@justmeeva

Snkebsjdvsgsh Ā ahsvusndfejhd slekksahhahshrejjejs youā€™re so cute and sweet and kind awwwšŸ„ŗšŸ˜­šŸ’•

Iā€™m really really really sorry I promise Iā€™ll reply to this later, can you save it somewherešŸ©·like in the private section of your profile if you donā€™t want it to be somewhere outside cups or something, just incase and so I could be able to reply if this goes and youā€™d have it savedšŸ©·

Iā€™ll reply right when I....well :p if I manage to be on and can reply Iā€™ll reply but if not Iā€™ll try and come back with another accountšŸ’—

justmeeva August 8th

@iloveyouxxĀ 

mhm i saved it šŸ©· tyt iā€™ll be waiting for you šŸ’•šŸ©·

iloveyouxx OP August 10th

@justmeeva

*goes back to teenie text* *hehe* <3

*replies 2 days later cause Iā€™m an amazing friend* :> (5 hours is basically nothingšŸ©·think about it, five fours, five minutes, same samešŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ’•/lh) but actually tho Iā€™d be so proud of myself if I replied to someone after only 5 hours lol :pšŸ©·

awwwe <3šŸ’“thankyoušŸ˜­šŸ©·*tells brain to shut up*šŸ« šŸ§ šŸ’–

nu I relateĀ :') TvTšŸ©·I felt horrible like itā€™s all it took to make me hate it and no one else made a like 4 minute video or maybe they did and that would make mine not as specialšŸ˜­youā€™re so kindšŸ©·yus I feel the need to keep saying itšŸ˜›šŸ’•I forgot what it was like to talk to you :pĀ 

šŸ„ŗšŸ©·*hugs you because it doesnā€™t matter and when you are here youā€™re the best friend ever*

ofcourse :0 I dream about cups a lot xD but dreams about specific cups friends are very very specialšŸ’–I barely remember now ugh T^T a long time after the dreams Iā€™d had remember them well enough but after I got āœØinjuredāœØ my memory is horrible, (it wonā€™t make sense how I know the people in my dreams are you but I just did in the dream I know I didšŸ˜­I hope it makes sense) in one dream I was having a panic attack in this really specific place I feel like Iā€™ve seen it before, itā€™s hard to describe and make sense of but I was behind this big thing with like seats and stuff and people and you turned around and looked down and you were justĀ ._. and I looked up ugly crying/j and you smiled and I tried to smile back and you went back :3 it was a short but sweet dream xDšŸ’“another dream was so so sooo long but I barely remember anything at allšŸ˜­we were all animated (you were the main character in it thoāœØ)and you were on a carpet or broom and I think it was like a competition thing it was such an amazing dream Iā€™m so sad I donā€™t remember >:šŸ©·I had a dream your dog was chasing me, he was a golden retriever, these dreams arenā€™t really crazy huh xD Iā€™m gonna force myself to remember and Iā€™ll tell you how it goes xD or Iā€™ll try dreaming againšŸ’—mostly I dream about the things I think of last before I fall asleep and I knew it before the scientific fact stuff I just knew it myself so hopefully Iā€™d rememberšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ’ž

*šŸš®:D* why does everything I say sound sošŸ˜­I think about you a lot too hehe <3 and I understand, enoughšŸ©·šŸ˜…itā€™s okie <3šŸ’ž

3am hugsšŸ©·šŸ©·nope I love you more for sure:ppšŸ©·šŸ©·

@justmeeva

no wait I forgot to show you something :0šŸ’“

āœŠšŸæšŸ‘‡šŸæšŸ‘‡šŸæšŸ‘‡šŸæšŸ‘‡šŸæšŸ‘‡šŸæšŸ‘‡šŸæšŸ‘‡šŸæšŸ‘‡šŸæšŸ‘‡šŸæāœŠšŸæ

šŸ‘‰šŸæšŸ‘šŸæšŸ‘‡šŸ¾šŸ‘‡šŸ¾šŸ‘‡šŸ¾šŸ‘‡šŸ¾šŸ‘‡šŸ¾šŸ‘‡šŸ¾šŸ‘‡šŸ¾šŸ‘šŸæšŸ‘ˆšŸæ

šŸ‘‰šŸæšŸ‘‰šŸ¾šŸ‘šŸ¾šŸ‘‡šŸ½šŸ‘‡šŸ½šŸ‘‡šŸ½šŸ‘‡šŸ½šŸ‘‡šŸ½šŸ‘šŸ¾šŸ‘ˆšŸ¾šŸ‘ˆšŸæ

šŸ‘‰šŸæšŸ‘‰šŸ¾šŸ‘‰šŸ½šŸ‘šŸ½šŸ‘‡šŸ¼šŸ‘‡šŸ¼šŸ‘‡šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ½šŸ‘ˆšŸ½šŸ‘ˆšŸ¾šŸ‘ˆšŸæ

šŸ‘‰šŸæšŸ‘‰šŸ¾šŸ‘‰šŸ½šŸ‘‰šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘‡šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘ˆšŸ¼šŸ‘ˆšŸ½šŸ‘ˆšŸ¾šŸ‘ˆšŸæ

šŸ‘‰šŸæšŸ‘‰šŸ¾šŸ‘‰šŸ½šŸ‘‰šŸ¼šŸ‘‰šŸ»ā¤ļøšŸ‘ˆšŸ»šŸ‘ˆšŸ¼šŸ‘ˆšŸ½šŸ‘ˆšŸ¾šŸ‘ˆšŸæ

šŸ‘‰šŸæšŸ‘‰šŸ¾šŸ‘‰šŸ½šŸ‘‰šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼ā˜šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘ˆšŸ¼šŸ‘ˆšŸ½šŸ‘ˆšŸ¾šŸ‘ˆšŸæ

šŸ‘‰šŸæšŸ‘‰šŸ¾šŸ‘‰šŸ½šŸ‘šŸ½ā˜šŸ¼ā˜šŸ¼ā˜šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ½šŸ‘ˆšŸ½šŸ‘ˆšŸ¾šŸ‘ˆšŸæ

šŸ‘‰šŸæšŸ‘‰šŸ¾šŸ‘šŸ¾ā˜šŸ½ā˜šŸ½ā˜šŸ½ā˜šŸ½ā˜šŸ½šŸ‘šŸ¾šŸ‘ˆšŸ¾šŸ‘ˆšŸæ

šŸ‘‰šŸæšŸ‘šŸæā˜šŸ¾ā˜šŸ¾ā˜šŸ¾ā˜šŸ¾ā˜šŸ¾ā˜šŸ¾ā˜šŸ¾šŸ‘šŸæšŸ‘ˆšŸæ

āœŠšŸæā˜šŸæā˜šŸæā˜šŸæā˜šŸæā˜šŸæā˜šŸæā˜šŸæā˜šŸæā˜šŸæāœŠšŸæ

I just saw it and thought it looked cool and was like šŸ’­eva :0šŸ’­ and wanted to show it to youšŸ©·

idk if itā€™s just my device but it got so messed up omg TvT nvmšŸ˜­šŸ’•
justmeeva August 12th

@iloveyouxxĀ 

in my phone it got messed up but in my laptop it shows correctly <3 *loves it* eeeeeee <3

iloveyouxx OP August 17th

@justmeeva

ouhh hehe yaaayyyy <33šŸ’–

justmeeva August 12th

@iloveyouxxĀ 

*replies 1 day later cause i too am an amazing friend* :> (it'sĀ  o k a yĀ  2 days is basically 2 hours pffĀ šŸ™„šŸ’•)
*takes all your self doubt thoughts away and throws them in the trash*Ā šŸ—‘ļøšŸš® there (: it *is* special oke i wouldn't compare it to anything i would just endlessly appreciate itĀ šŸ’—šŸ’• you made it so it's not even a question if it's specialĀ šŸ©·
*sits and takes popcorn and reads*Ā šŸ‘€ i wonder what i looked like in your dreamĀ šŸ‘€šŸ¤”šŸ˜¶ *entertained* (*ends the thought here because i have no right words but it's cool and sweet and yeah i have no right words :D*)
i won't even say what i saw in my dream today they're wild broĀ šŸ˜­
šŸ˜­ they're either nightmares, an actual dream (/wish) or they're complete absurd nonsense.Ā šŸ˜­
*2:30pm hugs*Ā 
šŸ©·šŸ©·objection um no i'm pretty sure i love you morešŸ©·šŸ©·/lhh

iloveyouxx OP August 17th

@justmeeva

*replies 1 week laterā€¦* ā€¦ :> (help what do you say for this one-)

šŸ©·šŸ©·think I had like 60 something retakes TvT they were all on the now non working device tho >: and no oneā€™s actually trying to fix it :ā€™)šŸ¤

you were blonde :p xD and really pretty :3šŸ’•šŸ’“

one time my dream was just a podcast about a wormšŸ˜­šŸ˜‚and the worm was..worming, what do worms even do :p they wiggle xD sorry xD they wiggle forwards. and today my dream was so long and confusing and I donā€™t remember much but it was basically just a cartoon with 2 main characters traveling to the past to events they were in and fixing stuff, itā€™s not a real cartoon I guess my brain just made it upāœØand I also had a dream where I saw ice (the cat) :ā€™) alive. the dream was sweet, I was talking to my cousin like oh so I misheard and sheā€™s fine :0 and I just sat with her the whole timešŸ’—

(howā€™s it always so early there :0šŸ’œ) *5:40am hugs*šŸ©·šŸ’œšŸ©·Ā 

D: *gasp* uhm objection speculation I definitely love you more D:šŸ™„šŸ’–šŸ’•šŸ©·Ā 

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

when I was at my aunts house for a couple of days I took someā€¦well, a little more than some :p photos of the cats. hehe.

img-9341_1723046640.jpegimg-9389_1723046674.jpegimg-9371_1723046708.jpegimg-9382_1723046739.jpegimg-9375_1723046779.jpegimg-9479_1723046798.jpegimg-9473_1723046820.jpegimg-9440_1723046851.jpegimg-9443_1723046867.jpegimg-9405_1723046892.jpegimg-9406_1723046910.jpegimg-9429_1723046947.jpegimg-9423_1723046965.jpegimg-9480_1723047076.jpegimg-9347_1723047049.jpegimg-9367_1723047109.jpegimg-9433_1723047122.jpegimg-9363_1723047331.jpegimg-9428_1723047347.jpegimg-9337_1723047423.jpegimg-9341_1723047438.jpegimg-9315_1723047587.jpegimg-9438_1723047637.jpeg

(only a few of them because cups only lets you put one at a time :p)

iloveyouxx OP August 7th
noooo why is it so unclear here.. :ā€™)

@iloveyouxx

Omigoooshhh!šŸ˜­šŸ˜»šŸ˜­šŸ˜»šŸ˜­šŸ˜»

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hehehe I knooww šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ„ŗā¤ļøšŸ¾ I tried so hard to take a selfie with louis xD I failed so many times

img-9510_1723052414.jpegimg-9491_1723052427.jpegimg-9499_1723052447.jpeg

etcšŸ˜­I got a few okay ones? xD also when I was trying to take another selfie louis actually saw himself in the camera and he got so scared and jumped so I stoppedšŸ˜­šŸ’•Iā€™m glad I got a bunch of memories hehe I took 400 and something photos and idk how many videos :pšŸ’–

mytwistedsoul August 7th

@iloveyouxxĀ  They look so soft!

iloveyouxx OP August 8th

@mytwistedsoul

right? louis sometimes gets his fur tangled up mostly around his face. heā€™s so pillow material :p ice is calm and sweet but she only trusts a few people to be around her so no one bothers her

mytwistedsoul August 8th

@iloveyouxx Aww Ice and Louis šŸ˜Š very cool!Ā 

mytwistedsoul August 9th

I didn't mention earlier but it's really nice to see you here again šŸ’™

iloveyouxx OP August 9th

@mytwistedsoul

awwwww thankyou šŸ’™Ā itā€™s always nice to see you around here toošŸ’™šŸ’™

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

my brothers birthdays in a couple of hoursĀ 

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

(I have to go charge my device and the room with the charger doesnā€™t have internet but Iā€™ll be back<3)

*poof*

thankyou for talking to mešŸ’–@Sunisshiningandsoareyou yous the bestest sunniebeanie everrrrevevrvrvevrvrr hehešŸ’–youā€™re the reason Iā€™m happy todayšŸ’–

@justmeeva and thankyou for posting I know my reply was like, horrible :p but you always have such amazing things to say <3šŸ©·

@cathugsandharmony @LoveMyMoonflowers thankyou for flooding my notifications with lovešŸ˜­šŸ’žit meant so much to me Iā€™m not deleting a single one until it goes on itā€™s own hehe

imm being called :p byebye <3 thankyou for being such amazing friends! I actually really do feel better. even physically :p thankyou sm <3Ā 

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

i put it too early TvT

*poof*

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

my i-lost-countā€™th all nighter in a rowĀ 

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

I forgot to mention :p Iā€™m eating now. I donā€™t really have a choice. and I never knew but my weight is in the average scale, I never check my weight because when my anorexia was worse Iā€™d check every 5 minutes or even less sometimes sometimes Iā€™d be walking outside the room (with the weight scale) Ā and Iā€™d look back and close the door and check again. and even when I was dangerously underweight Iā€™d still break down looking at myself because I wasnā€™t skinny enough.Ā 

somewhere while I was starving myself my aunt took me out and I told her I wouldnā€™t eat anything and long story short she forced me to eat and I was crying because I felt horrible and I started counting the calories it mightā€™ve been and I started being dramatic and doubling and tripling the amount of calories because I thought I ate a lot. and she told me it hurt her to see me feel so guilty for eating :p and she said I needed to stop because I sheā€™s had patients with anorexia and Iā€™m acting like them. and I said I wonā€™t develop anorexia and she was like do you know what anorexia is

and I remember exactly.Ā putting my fingers around my wrist and I said "itā€™s when, itā€™s when youā€™re so skinny your bones pop out and youā€™re like a skeleton"Ā 

ā€¦.