Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP July 13th

because i'm back at home, expect my activity on 7cups to change and how active I am will change to how it was earlier. so if i reply late please bare with me.

selflessSpruce1515 July 14th

@amiableBunny4016

hug.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP July 14th

@selflessSpruce1515

spruceeee! missed you friend 💜

hug-virtual-hug.gif

screenshot-2024-07-14-at-14-02-46_1720962186.png

i feel like... breaking an arm or something to go back to that place... at least it was safe.

i'm just sitting here sobbing... and crying. yet it feels... so useless.

LoveMyMoonflowers July 14th

@amiableBunny4016 bunny..? bunny what's going on lovely 🥺 

LoveMyMoonflowers July 14th

*sends strength and love to you* ❤️ 

mytwistedsoul July 15th

@amiableBunny4016 Bunny? What's wrong? No pressure of course but you know you can talk with Moon and I 💙

LoveMyMoonflowers July 15th

@mytwistedsoul 💜

mytwistedsoul July 15th

@LoveMyMoonflowers *offers big hugs* 

@mytwistedsoul huuggggsss. 💜

mytwistedsoul July 15th

@LoveMyMoonflowers We'll send her some big strong vibes ok?  💙 it's the best we can do unfortunately 

@amiableBunny4016 sending you some of the biggest strongest vibes we got Bunny 💙

@mytwistedsoul mhm 💜

@amiableBunny4016 sending the biggest strongest vibes towards you bunny bestie 💜 and to lil bunny bro. 

mytwistedsoul July 15th

@LoveMyMoonflowers @amiableBunny4016

Yep yep can't forget the little guy! 💙 Lots of love to you all. May our good vibes find their way to you across the universe. May they find you safe and surround you with light and love 💙

Sending vibes and love to you too Moon 💙 you are such an amazing and caring friend 💙

@mytwistedsoul @amiableBunny4016 yes 💜 what soul said 😅 because he always knows how to word things very well hehe. 

💜 your an amazing and caring friend too soul. thank you for being you 💜 and for caring bout me and bun. love you friend. 

mytwistedsoul July 15th

@LoveMyMoonflowers  It just popped into my head lol 😅 

Aww thank you Moon 🥹 always. No matter where you are or what you're up to - there's always someone out there that cares about you both 💙

@mytwistedsoul 💜 

moon pie and little bunny care about you too, friend.

💜

mytwistedsoul July 15th

@LoveMyMoonflowers Thank you 💙 it means a lot 💙

@mytwistedsoul 💜

amiableBunny4016 OP July 15th

sometimes its like everything people have said to me or convinced me of was  all just a lie.

mytwistedsoul July 15th

@amiableBunny4016 What do you mean? No pressure to answer of course

@mytwistedsoul

everything i've been told from "its going to get better one day" to "i wont do it again im sorry" and "i love you" and ***.....nearly everything most people said to me seems to just be this dellusion i live by.  sometimes i feel like people just put a fake mask on and pretend but dont even believe what they are  saying.

mytwistedsoul July 15th

@amiableBunny4016 Oh. Yeah unfortunately most people who say it will get better have never lived in a situation like this. It's only better when you no longer live in that situation and even then there's alot of hard work to deal with the aftermath. And abusers often say they're sorry and that they won't do it again. It lulls you into a false sense of safety and security. Those words aren't to be believed

@mytwistedsoul

Its like for a few seconds you feel hopeful, and then it all somehow drifts away. And your gone again, just falling but never landing anywhere. All is lost once you learn to trust, sometimes i wish i could unlearn how to trust people. The only thing that gives me peace.. is nothing. There is nothing worse than childhood. Nothing. 

mytwistedsoul July 15th

@amiableBunny4016 I know. It used to be that way here too. She would make all these wonderful promises and it would last a few hours or maybe a day or two. Then it would fall apart . Idk about it drifting away it was always more like it was ripped away but that was my experience. Tbh I don't think I've ever fully learned how to trust anyone. Well no - I did trust someone once. That was a mistake that won't be made again. It's what makes it so hard to seek and ask for help. You learn the only person you can really count on is yourself which is hard in it's own way

mytwistedsoul July 16th

@amiableBunny4016 Hoping you're ok 💙

LoveMyMoonflowers July 17th

@amiableBunny4016

hey bun 💜 Just wanted to say i hope the exams go well today. You’ve got this! *Sends luck beams* 

love you. <3

- Ni 

amiableBunny4016 OP July 17th

hmm....48/70 is not a good score :( for chemistry.

apperantly i got the highest in my class but 48/70 is still bad :(

i'm scared to tell my mom what i have done and to tell her to call for help...

mytwistedsoul July 17th

@amiableBunny4016 Bunny? What happened?

@mytwistedsoul

hi.

mytwistedsoul July 17th

@amiableBunny4016 Hey 💙 Are you ok?

@mytwistedsoul

yep. i'm totally fine. definently didnt do something stupid 

mytwistedsoul July 17th

@amiableBunny4016 Hmm idk. I hope that's true

LoveMyMoonflowers July 17th

@amiableBunny4016 

i hope that's true too. but not really sure friend. 

:( 

💜 

LoveMyMoonflowers July 18th

@amiableBunny4016

mind-you-are-on-my-mind.gif

<3 

amiableBunny4016 OP July 18th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

okay. thanks....

LoveMyMoonflowers July 18th

@amiableBunny4016 you okay? :( 

no pressure…