Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

LoveMyMoonflowers October 25th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

the dinosaur in the three hundredth upside down shelf in my closet told me! 😭 I’m never trusting talking fossils ever again. they’re, uh, fossilised 

i am seeing dinosaurs everywhere now 🦕 

amiableBunny4016 OP October 25th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Bruh. Imagine opening your closet to a dinosaur just napping 🦕 and upside down. 😀 because why not? Me and you are never gonna open our closet ever again 😭😭 🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕 raur! Now I'm gonna search for Dino GIFs all day long 

t-rex-front-flip.gif

@amiableBunny4016

I have worse things living in my closet but uh 🙄 we don’t need to talk about that 😃 it’s like uh super classified and uh yeah. never goin in there ever again 🙂

I love that gif. Here’s one ❤️

pickle-cute.gif

@amiableBunny4016

bunny i think i now know why dinosaurs 🦕 went extinct. 

2cf8a634-ca6c-42ae-a39f-990d06ed27e8_1698247286.jpeg

it’s adorable hedgehogs like the one we see here 🦔 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

awww i love both of those GIFS! i cant spell hedgehog . had to search it up but it extremely cuteee hehe! dinosaur! rawr! You have things living in your closet :o ooooo. 

@amiableBunny4016

frr they are absolutely adorable 🥺💜

(bunbunnn it was a joke hehe 😛 not really sure what’s in my closet other than clothes lol) 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

We could just put Google's eyes on the clothes to make them come to life 😃 *shrugs* hehehhe. 

All the things come alive in my closet 😀 even my shirt 

@amiableBunny4016

ouhhh yusssss! I need to get some googlie eyes! 

im sorry idk how to spell that 

@LoveMyMoonflower

I probably didn't get the spelling right either 😭😭 lollll. No need to be sowwy. Hehehe. 🦕🦕🦕🦕 Our closet literally has everything a person needs. Dinosaurs. T-shirts that come to life with Googlie eyes. What else do they want 😃😃😃😃😃😃

@amiableBunny4016

yussss, we have the bestest closets ever bunwee 😎 we should win the closet awards this year 🥳 for fanciest and most practical closet. so we have fancy ones because they have dinosaurs 🦕 and it’s very practical because we have t-shirts with googlie eyes so 👀 we should win 🏆

bunny i don’t have enough googlie eyes 😭 i need more so my closet can be filled with living clothes 🥺

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Lmaooooo 😭😭😭😭 this is a jokeeeee 😀✨😭 *hugs Ni if okie* it's amazing having fun with you! 

@amiableBunny4016

Lmao yes 💃🥳 frrr, i love this lol, i’ll always hold these fun memories closeee

*huggggsss bunnnnyyyy* 💜 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Hehehe *hugs Ni* ❤️

amiableBunny4016 OP October 26th, 2023

is anyone here/ im on the verge of tears and idk what to do anymore

LoveMyMoonflowers October 26th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

I’m here 💙

Not sure me being here counts though :/ 

@amiableBunny4016

It’s okay to cry, bunny. 💜 *hugs you if okay* 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

💙

@amiableBunny4016

I’m sorry :< 

Oof.

Today.

Is.

Just.

One.

Of.

Those.

Days. 

@amiableBunny4016

It is… 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

What's up Ni?💙 Here if you just wanna chat about feelings.. 💙 *no pressure* 🙃 we both feel upside down today. 

@amiableBunny4016

Aww no Bunny 💙 I’d hate to bother you with my stuff. I don’t want to dump my issues on others 😞 But thank you 💜 I’m here for you too, if you wanna chat or if you just need someone to sit with you. 

I think it’s okies to feel upside down sometimes 💜 your allowed to feel this way, bunny. But your not alone and you don’t have to face it alone 💙

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Okie Ni 💙 there is no pressure to talk but I just wanted to say I appreciate you lots for your kindness and understanding recently ❤️ and just for being here. 

And if you ever do want to talk about things remember that it's not dumping or bothering anyone 💜🙃 like a very amazing @Sunisshiningandsoareyou said 'your mind is not a notebook' so you don't have to hold all of it inside 💜

I think of our thoughts and upside down days as balloons. We keep filling this balloon up and holding it down in the water 💜 until one day it bursts and it all becomes too much. That's the tipping point ❤️ it's just a reminder that we here for you and you got this! 

*Hugs Ni if okie * upside down days is okie and I agree with Chu.

Bunny 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 26th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Wise Bunny being the someone that makes others feel like a someone too; kind and loving as always!❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Your words inspire bunny to be wise ❤️ hehe 🤗🤗🤗 *hugs sun if okie* smileeeeeee! 

@amiableBunny4016

aww this made me tear up 🤧🤧 thank you, bunwee 💜 just a little reminder that all this goes for you, too, buddy. Your never ever a bother and your free to talk about how you feel 💙 thank you for reminding me too :'3 i appreciate that. seriously 💜

aww i love that sun buddy 💛 @sunisshiningandsoareyou that’s really sweet. and bunny i agree with the idea of the balloon. It really is like that :'3 which is why we need to remind ourselves… like you said 💜 

hugs are always okay. *hugs bunny* 💜 thank you :'3 me wuvs you so much 💜/p 

@amiableBunny4016 @sunisshiningandsoareyou

*attacks the Shining Buddies with an army of hugggllleeeessss* aaaaaaaahhhh 🥺😭🤧💜 love you both so muchhhh ❤️

@LoveMyMoonflower

Tears 💛 *gives tissues* hehe. I'm proud of you Ni and I'm always here to remind you hehe. 💙✨ Thank you so much hehe 🦕🙃 we together . And I've absolutely loved creating memories and friendship with you and continue to do so! 💛🤗❤️ keep being you and keep showing up! 

@amiableBunny4016

owlways love making memories with you too 🥺🤧💜 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 26th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 @lovemymoonflowers 

❤🤗*keeps huggingggg*🤗❤

I.

Just.

Want.

To.

Be.

Someone.

@amiableBunny4016

you’ve always been Someone to me. And to so many other wonderful people 💜

You are Bunny. Bunny, the friend who sits with you in the dark. Bunny, the understanding friend who’s there for you when things are too much 💜 Bunny, the poet who inspires others 💙 You are Bunny. And those are just a few things that describe you. 

Like sun buddy said, ‘your the Someone who makes others feel like a Someone too’ 💜 and it’s true. Sending so much love your way 💕

🌙 Ni 🌸

amiableBunny4016 OP October 27th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Awww Ni 💜 you are so incredibly sweet and lovely. 💙 this means so much to me! Your amazing and this message is just 😭🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 you have always been so supportive and lovely wheather it's in chatrooms or forums and always checking in if I'm okay and making me feel like 'someone' 🌈💕💕💕💕 Aaaa *sending you hugs if okay* thank you ni bean. Me and you dinosaurs 🦕 together making memories. Thank you for being here for me. Ni is incredibly sweet and owlways so kind and I appreciate Ni for that (: hehe. I'm so sorry for the late reply me saw this and thought I replied *face palm* silly Billy bunny! Hehe. Till then take care of yourself okay? Ilysm 💕💕

LoveMyMoonflowers October 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

aww no need to apologise bunny bean. ‘Ni bean’ hehe i love that :P i love making memories and i love dinosaurs 🦕 rawrrrr! 💙

@mytwistedsoul

*Sending gentle hugs if okay* 💙 you've been in my thoughts lately and I know things extremely rough recently 💙 I'm so proud of you okay? 

mytwistedsoul October 28th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Hello Bunny :) Thank you for the hugs. I'm sending some back to you 💙 I'm proud of you too. I see how hard you try. Stay awesome Bunny!

amiableBunny4016 OP October 28th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

💙🥺🌈 

Oof. 

😶

LoveMyMoonflowers October 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

hi bunny bean… *sits with you* <3