Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, β€œReturning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

Emerbliss May 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 ,

Nah , that's not fine or fair. But letting it out and taking a breather definitely helps. couple-sit.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP May 27th, 2023

no mom... its okay. just leave it. its fine.

dad just leave me alone will you? leave me and my mom alone. im tired okay?

mom why dont you just *** it. forget this *** up relationship.

dad , mom stop beating the *** out of me okay?

we are only doing it for you- well your not so *** shut up okay? because none of you love me.

dad just control it okay? ill be gone one day

mom just stop it. dont cry in front of me agin.

you all are the same people.

we are all the same.

remember what you taught me.......

grow up. shut up. get up.

Bunny

Vitalda May 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

hug.gif

@Vitalda

hug-day.gif

Vitalda May 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 that sounds so depressing

@Vitalda

life is just the way it is my friend. sometimes we just got to hold everything and bottle it up. once our container fills up too much with thoughts, we burst.

Vitalda May 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 , yeah , it just feels numb after that

@Vitalda

i hate being numb. but you know..... sometimes its just me and the world. its a beautiful world to escape to. just a broken humanity to talk to.

Vitalda May 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 , I don't like being numb either. Makes me feel worthless, almost as if I don't exsist. I get lost in some movie plots and imagine to be the character that everyone cares about , in order to take a break. That sounds really odd. But hehe anything that works is fine

@Vitalda

No, no of course. I hear you. It can make us feel worthless and we kind of loose it sometimes with thoughts. I hear you. haha... i do that sometimes too. think of it as a movie plot. we all find ways to make ourselves feel better. but just know that its valid to have low times and we all get through them. the fact that most of us are still here shows strength buddy. always here if you wanna talk about it.

Bunny

Vitalda May 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 numbness sucks . A sane me would know that's not the ultimate truth. But sanity and numbness doesn't go hand in hand , atleast for me. Its so wonderful to meet someone who likes to use movie plots to sooth our feelings. Finally... I am person who won't give me weird looks for it like I said , as long as it works , it's all good 😊. Thank u for letting me know I have a safe place here. It really makes me feel better. I don't think I can share my story yet . But thank you , really means a lot

@Vitalda

Well, this is a place for all of us and of course its scary opening up and I understand its not the right time . I hear you . *sits with you if okay* im always around here. so im just a tag away. Your not alone in what your going through. I know times can be really tough. But of course, when your ready. take your time and look after yourself buddy.

Vitalda May 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016. Hey there, thanks. Didn't know I needed those words until you told them. We can all move on our on pace.

Vitalda May 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 ,I am also just a tag away. I have no clue about the right things to say , but I will be here if it makes things a bit easy for you too.

please *** burn me. *** end this all. please take all my *** and ***. take everything with you. let go of me.

Vitalda May 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 , times getting difficult?

@Vitalda

im used to it now. times are difficult. brutal.

Vitalda May 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 , that's so painful . *Hugs you tight* want to let out what's hurting you at the moment. I am not a listener or anything, but of you want to share , just know I would sit with you

Vitalda May 27th, 2023

I am sorry if that freaked you out okay ? No pressure at all... don't know if it came out the wrong way.

@Vitalda

no, it didnt come out the wrong way buddy. its okay. you were being kind and I appreciate that. dont doubt yourself too much. its okay. im right here. its all good.

Vitalda May 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 , phew...

@Vitalda

you okay?

Vitalda May 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 , at the moment , I am not at a bad state.

Heartsandrosesandpaws May 28th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Might see you on the teen side soon just submitted my atl form

amiableBunny4016 OP May 28th, 2023

@Waterfallsofnature36

coolio!

hi, anyone there? *echo echo* is anyone there for me? will i always be stuck under this.... darkness?

i dont know what im looking for. but im being lost in an ocean trying to be found.

"don't let go bunny" "don't give up bunny" "we are proud of you bunny" "we love you bunny"

I know. i know. but i cant do this. im just a girl... tryna be found in an ocean. deep down. my memories and my past is burried down there. i dont wanna be sucked under the ocean. but it keeps pulling me. just a matter of keeping my head aBove the water.

when i sit in the dark world, im sitting within myself. i am the answer to my darkness.

Emerbliss May 28th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

hadeel928-%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7.gif

It was a dark, stormy night, and the girl was standing at the edge of the cliff, staring out at an endless sea. The ocean stretched out like an endless blue lasting forever, small waves rippling. Drowning in her past trauma as she felt the weight of the world in her shoulder. Stared at the waves crashing into the shore, feeling like a small piece of the world. Maybe she was just a piece of the ocean, a piece of the stones and the creatures down there. Being washed away in the flood of her tormented, broken heart. Not knowing what to look for, what to live for, what to see for, what to hear? No sense of direction, guidance, no meaning no purpose, no place in the world. Lost and alone.

no one wants me. i get it.

i-get-it-tabitha-foster.gif

Daf8 May 29th, 2023

❀️ I love you and I'm here for you, and I'm not the only one. *Tight hugs* ❀️

Emerbliss May 29th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

hands-hand.gif

selflessSpruce1515 May 29th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 friend-hugs.gif

friend-hugs.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP May 29th, 2023

idk who is reading this but here we go.

i know. its a huge struggle right now. you feel lost. you feel broken. you feel like you are a burden sometimes. you wanna give up. i know. you have pain, you're hurting. And i know its easy for me to say its okay and say your feelings are valid. that everything will be okay . but I won't . I won't say it. Because I know that everything has turned upside down in our lives and we are lost.. and we don't know what to do and whatever i say , you will feel the complete opposite. I know how *** life can be because believe it or not , i have seen pain as well. Your trying to stay strong, your trying to hold on, your trying. to be you, your trying to keep going, to be there for others, to hold on, and i am so *** proud of you. So so *** proud of you. I know your standing in the middle of *** and i know life is just... messed up sometimes. i really pray and hope things get better for you because I am standing right behind you. And when you fall, I am right here to hold your hand and help you back up. And when you cry, I will give you that shoulder to cry and scream on. And when you are happy, I will laugh and smile with you. I will scream through pain with you. I will shout in excitement with you in the most happiest times of your life. I know i seem like a 14 year old girl through a screen who just says things and blah blah blah and it doesnt matter. but im trying. and im sorry. your so much stronger than you think. The fact your here just makes me smile because you are a crystal-sparking light and you are shining so much light . I cannot describe it. And even in the darkness, your light doesn't dim because you are your own light to shine yourself through the dark. The word would be lost without a person like you, so beautiful, so brave, so loved. never forget that. never *** forget that.

Buny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 29th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

and now please read it yourself. ❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

No I'm good Sun πŸ™‰ this is not for me. Shining buddy just wanted to let you know I loves Chu πŸ˜„ and get some rest soon πŸ’•

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 29th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Today it is not, and that's okay. I do hope though that, someday you can include yourself in this same set of beautiful people you speak so highly about here, because from where I see it, you're in the front line of this lovely group, Bunny, the flag bearer of kindness and one of the brightest star in our galaxy, lighting up the entire universe! ❀

I loves chu too, shining buddy. *hugs*

Now now we do agree on you being a superhooman, but even superhoomans get tired and can use some rest at times. Get some rest also, okie, super-most superhooman?!❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun! My gosh! It feels I could give you a big gigantic bombastic hug right now! πŸ˜„πŸ’œπŸ’œ Your literally one of those people who shine so bright and make the world such a better place and you know why? Because your the sun who always shines! πŸ˜ŽπŸ’•πŸ™‰ We are both among the galaxies and the stars but you are truly so so unique sun! Your star ⭐ is so bright and I'm so amazed by all you do here. Honestly πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ I would turn the world upside down and it wouldn't be enough.

Talking of super human πŸ˜› I see someone is being extremely nice and caring! And that's you πŸ˜„πŸ˜›πŸ˜›β€οΈ

Also did you know the sun was shining so bright this morning and it reminded me of you πŸ˜„

Anyways look after yourself sun

❀️Love Chu.

Bunny