Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

AvyIsKing April 1st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Bunny you made me cry 🥺🥺 so beautiful

amiableBunny4016 OP April 1st, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

you fast reader😭 you already read it. thank you❤️❤️ily my friend.

Bunny

mysteriousClover April 1st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

bunny, i don't normally reply to poems, although yours are all truly amazing, this one felt different. there was so much emotion coming from you on this, it was so incredible, almost felt as if you had popped into my head, my thoughts, and pulled out everything in there. it was amazingly relatable, amazingly written, overall just flat out stunning.

props to you bunny, this is amazing

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 1st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Aww sooo beautifully written, Bunnyyyy, could you be any more amazing! ❤

I love the quote you shared, it's a whole feast for thought lol, the world sure tells us a lot of things about us, how ironic! :')

I also love what you said about not being either ugly or beautiful. We just are and thought should be more than enough, without having to find an adjective for it! You are soooo thoughtful! Please continue sharing more, it's gratifying being a part of Bunny's world! ❤

TabbyCat97 April 4th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Bunnny ;'0 oohh my goodness loovelly this is amazingg :') soo soo proud of yoous!

Tabs

amiableBunny4016 OP April 1st, 2023

To those who replied to my poem and to those who have been part to me and of course everyone part of this 7cups family. I graciously thank you for your kindness and I'm wishing you all the happiness in the world ❤️may you live in peace and serenity.

You all have made such a big difference to my life sometimes I can't tell you. Other times I just want to reply to every single comment with all my love in the world. ❤️

Do you know? They used to say that kindness was part of the stars. The stars we truly can be. That hatred darkens the skies but the power of our world is so great, that stars were brought it. I am an admirer or the world. Of the universe. The true beauty we can add. And do you know? There are billions of stars .. so much to count. Now I think... Those stars are not only representing our true beautiful light... But our inner strength and responsibility.. to have faith in such big powers.. to such a beautiful world.

And so, these stars aren't there to represent 'us'. They are there to represent our true inner kindness and love. And I whole heartedly believe in this idea. Even tho I don't know the powers of nature and why exactly they are there, I love the way life comes and goes and how these stars give me hope.

And so your a blessing to the world. We all are. Thank you for all your kindness and love. ❤️

Bunny 🐰

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 2nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

🤗❤🤗

stars-star.gif

TabbyCat97 April 4th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

we loove you so much bunny! <3 you mean so much to us, and we care about you

Take good care :')

tabss

amiableBunny4016 OP April 3rd, 2023

For any late replies:

I am sort of in a healing process which means I can't get back to my poems recently. Im doing all i can to distract myself. Love you all❤️stay safe. I will be back soon.

Love,

Bunny

"You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not its clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should" Max Ehrmann

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 3rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 yesss!❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun shouldnt you be asleep? 😭

@amiableBunny4016 haha yes! 🥲 *sleeps*

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I saw a forum post about needing to fix our sleep schedule😭

Haha @amiableBunny4016 mine? XD that's a true post then😭 (I'm still sleeping😴)

Sending sleepy beams to bunny also, I hope you get some good rest!🤗

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yes I am talking about yours😭get some good rest Sun! sleep well!

Hellooooo❤️,

Lovely people,

Today we are talking about this quote⬇️

screenshot-2023-04-03-at-23-45-42_1680562002.png

In my free time I search quotes and I keep note of the ones I want to write about or can be an "inspiration" for my poems. And this one has been chosen. 😭

Life does take us down. And we do fall down. And we do fall apart sometimes. But sometimes because of shame, guilt, fear... People hide it. We hide things. Lock them up somewhere safe and far. Lock them up in your heart thats bleeding so hard. And you laugh. Try to smile. But people who smile are the ones that are crying on the inside. So Lori Goodwin says that we "try to maintain a sense of normality until we no longer can". What he means is that, we try to become normal. Like everything is okay. That we are fine. We try to become like everyone else in society, like most people say "i'm good" when they are probably suffering *** on the inside. Until we burst. And we pop. And sometimes we curse and scream. Other times we just become really angry. He describes this as being a "survivour".

A survivour fights their own battle. And so just because we are survivours of our battle, just because I don't sound right, just because I don't look right, just because I hezitate, people still push me . People still push us. Push us to be something else we don't even want to be. God knows what this world is really like. Sometimes this world can be really *** and this is the only time I can burst my anger.

"We are survivours"

And then he comes on to state "Those of us who have made it through *** are still standing? we bear a different name: warriors". I am a palace to my worries. A playground to my thoughts. I am everything inside of me. I am struggling. I am hurt. But no one would give *** and they will judge me for all they can. And you know what , judging people isnt the only thing in the world. I promise you there are 20385928503 other problems out there. But we are warriors. We all are. Those of us who have made it through *** and through *** and through so much, we are warriors. We are the servants of our battles we fight upon.

And I quit . I don't tell anyone to keep fighting anymore. Because that just sounds...... Unreal. I used to do that alot.

But its your battle. And you can decide wheather you wanna face it or not. Your a warrior. The world is waiting for you. For all of us.❤️

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP April 6th, 2023
mytwistedsoul January 2nd

@amiableBunny4016 You are good enough 💙 it's the people who fail to see just how good enough you are that are the problem 💙

amiableBunny4016 OP January 3rd

@mytwistedsoul

<3

amiableBunny4016 OP April 6th, 2023

Heeyy

Guess what?

I am useless. Very useless. No one gives *** about me anymore ❤️ -bunny 2023-

For those who don't want me to succeed, for those who's hate burst into pieces, for those who envy my words, for those who's words hurt the most, never follow me again. I'm in too much agony. Too much pain. Leave me..stop hurting me.❤️

Many in life say that they care, but once the gloomy clouds pass by and we clean the windows and the rusty glass no one is truly there but ourselves. So love yourself. No one else can be there ❤️

We are alone. Bleeding. Hurting. Watching. I wanna go home. I'm sorry. I wanna go far away from this place that hurts so bad ❤️

-i didnt mean to hurt anyone and if I really did I give you permission to punish me in whatever way you feel- ❤️

Don't let hatred boil too much. It can sometimes explode. Let kindness fill your heart with love and serenity ❤️

Dear myself, your *** stupid. What life are you living? Go away. ❤️

I sound like a hypocrite on 7cups ❤️

This is my fav post on all time because no one reads this and no one can stop me from saying anything bad cos this forum doesn't make sense ,❤️

Those who are innocent are turned guilty, those who are fearless will fear their very death and soon fear the world, those who are happy are sad. Those who smile can be crying on the inside. Be kind. Always. Who knows what someone else goes through? ❤️

Be kind to yourself, your as soft and treasured as a gift in a treasure box ❤️

I don't make sense 😭

Some hate me for being me, but who do they truly want me to be? ❤️

I am truly never the sweet bunny anyone wanted.

I'm pathetic ❤️

Love,

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 7th, 2023

bestt.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP April 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

you-are.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP April 8th, 2023

@Tabbycat97

I know we were in a middle of a convo. But I've accidentally been moved to the adults side 😭 and I can't access our chat. Ill try to get it fixed asap. Sorry

Bunny 🐇

amiableBunny4016 OP April 8th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

TabbyCat97 April 8th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Bunnnyyy :o itsss okieee - ohhh my gooodnesss bunnie is on adult side now:0 nuuuu ! Did you email community@7cups.com : :')

Tabs

Heartsandrosesandpaws April 9th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

it looks like bunny thing got removed from the site not sure if it’s permanent or not

Heartsandrosesandpaws April 12th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

i hope u get this fixed soon I really enjoy your forum posts

selflessSpruce1515 April 14th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Bunnyyyyyy, I’ve been wondering where you went, moi bestie 🥺 I’m sorry that you have to deal with the accidental transition to the oldie side :’) That happened to me as well this past January, and it was scary. But we’re here for you, dear, and I hope things get resolved soon ❤️ *hugssssss*

amiableBunny4016 OP April 15th, 2023

@selflessSpruce1515

aww I am back now. no need to worry! My bestie 💜Hope your doing okayy. Thank you so much for your sweet message. You sweet , thoughtful person! you are amazingggg! I will get to catch up with you soon! Awwww. Thinking of you. *hugs*

Bunny

Nomifordays April 13th, 2023

Hey honeybun you grew up so fast on me that ur an OLDIE now?! jk but i hope it gets fixed soon.

if u don't want me here ill shoo but I've been thinking about you and i haven't seen u in awhile so I decided to check on you. how have u been holding up?oip-1_1681389651.jpeg

@Nomifordays

awww thank you Naomi! sorry im back now! im alright. thank you so much for being amazing and checking in on me. So thoughtful! shows your true light inside of you! you are wonderfull! missed you! I am back noww!💜

animated-greeting-card-you-are-amazing.gif

I am backkkk lovely people!
JustMeUwU April 15th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 welcome backkkk bunny :D

@JustMeUwU

thank you

VibesVT April 15th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Love this message! Thank you!

I’m a fellow poet too and poetry has helped me put things in perspective for many years.

I’m new here and so glad so many of us are on the same thinking/trajectory and are beginning to overstand the realities you spoke to. Growing is sometimes quite painful, as parts of our understanding of reality die and new understanding is birthed we are stretching, opening and expanding! Through this growth we need to take these measures of grieving, celebrating the process and overstanding who we once were and who we are becoming(as a whole & individually).

Thanks for being so beautifully accountable! Right On!!

We all need more peeps like you! Keep up the awesome work!

Truly inspirational; Feeling truly grateful! Thank You, Bunny!

@VibesVT

Hey there,

First of all , I just wanted to say what a beautiful, caring person you are. This absolutely put a smile on my face my fellow poet! Your amazing! thank you so much, you don't know how much this means to me! I love it. Thank youuu. awww. This is so sweet. Can't wait to get to know you more and talk about poetry! Wohooo.

And we all need a kind, amazing, thoughtful person like you!

Bunny

The Ugly Truth...

7cups has been a great place for me. Found so many friends. Found my second family. Now that I would call it my first family. So many awesome people here being supportive. But I gotta say.... There is a bit of reality behind this. So here are some ugly facts and MOST people would have gone through these:

1) I have been manipulated and controlled by listeners.

2) My account has had problems multiple times.

3) I have been bullied before on 7cups.

4) Felt lonely and left out on chatrooms sometimes.

5) Been told no one cares.

I am *not* trying to show anything. Or implying that this place is terrible. I am just showing the *importance* of safety and how I feel. Nothing much. These are just things I wanted to reveal.

Bunny

trigger warning: abuse, lonlieness, sh.

The ways I hide- Poem by me. Just me.

The way I constantly tell everyone I am okay.

That I am fine.

The words that constantly bother travel and zoom around my brain.

The beating that constantly hurt. The bruises and lumps that I carried.

The person I am, constantly being a burden to myself.

The breaths I take, every one feels like I am ...suffocating.

The ways I try to fit in.

The person I tried to be.

But failed to be.

The people who ignored me.

But told me they were "sorry".

The weird words that I stuttered under my breath.

Ignoring myself. Neglecting the way I feel.

The ways I coped.

I pulled and I dragged.

I shivered and waited.

Pull everything together.

The way I hide.

I hide from you.

I hide from mom.

I hide from dad.

I hide from everyone.

Because you all will beat me in the race I never ran.

You will beat me in a fight I didn't want to fight.

You will collapse and you will get back up.

Whilst I lay there.

On the ground.

The way I try....

The ways we all try.

To hold.

To breathe.

To sigh.

To smile.

To move.

It hurts.

I don't wanna be alone anymore.

I'm sorry.

Bunny

I just wanna talk to someone. Dont wanna feel this way anymore.