Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pieces of the Jigsaw

Everlee October 9th, 2021

Hello there, I am Everlee, a teenager who is struggling with a couple of issues. I just want my thoughts to be somewhere and that's why I am starting this thread. I don't mind having comments on this thread as long as they are supportive. :)

There might be some triggers in my posts, so please be careful of not triggering yourself and read further at your own risk. Have a great one!

Everlee OP April 3rd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Hehe d: πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€—πŸ€—

And I'm doing good, woke up earlyy today! How about you? c:

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 3rd, 2022

@Everlee (replying to self because don't wanna scroll up for long hahah)

Aw yay i hope you had a nice sleep, dear! And yay glad to know it has been good this far! ❀️ Any plans for the day?

I've been doing alright, thanks for asking too, Eve! "thinking" about getting a few things done lol---- let's see how that goes *clown face emoji* πŸ˜„

Everlee OP April 3rd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou (Aw it's okayy haha, don't worry much about it, reply wherever you feel like, if you don't find the button, simply go ahead and reply to the main thread or anywhere lol, I understand the struggle lol! d: )

I actually did have a goodd sleep haha and I could complete a chem chapter so I am happy about that lol! And nothing much just thinking about studying lol, it's exam seasonn so I gotta do at least something then let be just "thinking about studying" xD

I hope you have/ had nice rest as well, Sunshine and I hope the sun is shining brightly over there! I am glad you are doing alright! And well that sounds like you have got quite some stuff to do, I hope you are able to do all of it eventually or else even "thinking" about it shows your efforts and does some of the work! ^o^

March 23rd, 2022

@Everlee

_1648077967.image.png

~virtual hugs and loads of love from me to you πŸ’žπŸ’ž~

Everlee OP March 24th, 2022

@Athena000 Ya found me, let me celebrate first *hugs hugs hugss* ^o^

cute.gif

Thanks for hopping in, sweetie! It means so much to me, I hope you are taking care of yourself and I'm here for you if you everrr need me! 🀍

all-my-love-for-you-hearts.gif

coldbreeze00 March 24th, 2022

@Everlee

bigggg bearrr hugsss for my ever ever 🌸🌸🌸 I’m so proud of you ever!! I really am! You’re so strong and I’m so sorry you’ve had to go through all of this alone. I hope to be there for you if you ever need me in future and just know that we all love you the way you are❀️

*speshul s hugs* 🌱🌱

@coldbreeze00 Bigggggg bear hugsss breezy wheezy lemon squeezyy! πŸƒ Thank you so much and you were there for me lol d: I'm here for you as well if you need me and you are loved, you are special and your presence means just so much to me! Thanks for stopping by!

*Speshul s hugss* πŸ€—πŸ§ŠπŸƒ

March 24th, 2022

@Everlee

was the β€œya” supposed to be yay? 😭 Thank you lovey! I hope you’re taking care of yourself- always here for you! xx πŸ’•

@Athena000 Okay long story short, It was supposed to be "yay" first but autocorrect changed it to "yeeee" and that reminded me of Kanye West (T_T) so I changed it to yay (or at least I thought that I changed it to "yay") but the second "y" just ✨disappeared✨ but you noticed it *v* And thank you so much, here for you too! 🀍

March 24th, 2022

@Everlee

Kanye west- 😭 well i was typing *lol* then it autocorrected to Lil Nas X- (: Autocorrect loves rappers i guess- was the v supposed to be a y? Okay im done! Have a good one Everlee- and best of luck with studying- at least i think exams are coming up? xx

@Athena000 Why is that so funny 😭 Lil Nas X, Panini-😭 and no that was just an emoticon xD it was supposed to be v d: And thank you so much, yes my exams are next month and they will last till August lol (: Have a good one!

Everlee OP March 25th, 2022

5eNb4ObKDwJr9Exnx4aC9LAbJNs0GxjCVeNQl-EN7QELUb57_TIz85n1FChAB3GaR3Q9dNSO9w668um5XpU-OvK6GYIbYTAH23b3lbxJJvbnPmx7thIGK_E1GQGQPUVue6-fGuXR 6feDo916sfZA6eQi8R0KcqGuUYEu9Tfm480wMernrW_MEShA2K3Y5xyai49HPu40MjW7T4AfI__YnFE5VkOEv3wrvhYmJOKjI1al486ftwTbFN7h2vtwzrjhPGslBjBrk1RzzUIQ

The gap between the two photos is most miserable -

4-GlsP5v6U9C2owg5zkIcN_tuZ7qDNuYEjNc_iekVGrPDPUHBIORA4BKyFuWIMIq9xJrVIOhb_5rUvtR8M5vCkrKA0y-NPEfVbxb9kMCiXaXcyV-PLCTGoreuMImIg8qlT_D7qM2
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 26th, 2022

@Everlee

"You can't please everyone, you're not pizza" πŸ˜›β€οΈ

Joke side apart though, we do things for ourselves, and for those we care about, and that alone is more than enough, cannot always please everyone- and that is, super okay. πŸ€—

Everlee OP March 27th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Pizza (': That actually fits a lot better haha. :DπŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•

And I agree with you, that's very true and it's great to have a perspective like that instead of blaming ourselves for something that isn't always possible. :')

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 28th, 2022

@Everlee

Pizza does, right?! πŸ₯Ί

*shares pizza with Eve* πŸ•πŸ₯°

Aw yes, it can be hard at times though, but we can always continue to try our best. :") πŸ€—

Everlee OP March 29th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Definitely yes! (':
*Nomss pizzaa with Sunshine* πŸ•β˜€
And sure, I agree, that's the least we can do for ourselves. c:

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 30th, 2022

@Everlee yay πŸ₯°

And rightttt! ❀️

@Angelx28 Aww I wonder how someone can be soo adorable! c':
This means a lot to me, thanks so much for that and I definitely smiled after seeing that haha, I hope the smile on your face never fades as well. You are too sweet! <3

214222.gif

@Angelx28 Aww thank you loll and please, much more than me! :')

@Angelx28 Would you believe me if I say I had a chemistry exam today 😭 thank you Angell buttt okay if I am sweet then you are just soo much amazinggg! <3

Everlee OP March 31st, 2022

@Angelx28 Aw Rachel 😭😭 but thanks for believing me! ^~^🀍

This post has been deleted

@Angelx28 Oh Lord that sounded like jam's ingredients πŸ˜€

~~~ And then, it happens again ~~~

coldbreeze00 March 29th, 2022

@Everlee

everrrrrr where isss youuuuuuπŸ˜”βœ‹

@coldbreeze00 There there breezy :D

@Everlee

you poofedπŸ˜”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

@coldbreeze00 My network sweetie, my network did, I was waiting for your reply till then - :')

@Everlee

omg aww its okay im a very patient human veryπŸ˜€

@coldbreeze00 I disagree :D You are a berry peshunt snail πŸ˜€

coldbreeze00 March 31st, 2022

@Everlee

is our very beautiful ever sleeping like a sleeping beauty πŸ’“

@coldbreeze00 My morning ✨happened✨ too early today Breezeeee πŸ˜ƒ Good morning πŸ˜”πŸ€

@Everlee

a baryy bootphull morning seesπŸ˜”πŸ’“

@coldbreeze00

oh reply to the wrong post but whatever πŸ˜€βœ¨

@coldbreeze00 Bootphull morning indeed seess πŸ˜”πŸ€ and no lol it's okay reply wherever you want to, as long as I'm able to find your post, it should be good 😭

@Everlee

oh- yeah 😭😭 omg this is so much better than the rooms my social anxiety hates gcs istgπŸ˜”βœ‹

@coldbreeze00 Ikr this is actually better lol I wholeheartedly agree 😭😭 And gcs well, they hate social anxiety too I guess πŸ˜€ it's okay sis, here, have some chocolates πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ˜”

@Angelx28

thats the backpack of angelic luggage yes slay angle

@Angelx28 I thought I was going crazy when I didn't see the reply button 😭😭 and veryyy bootiphull πŸŽ’ of πŸ˜‡πŸ§³ I agree βœ‹πŸ˜Œ