Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In the Corner

unassumingEyes January 18th

Sometimes, the thoughts in my head repeat over and over and over again until I need to tell them to someone, even if noone's listening. So, this is my little corner to do that. Thoughts and thoughts and thoughts. Trigger warnings, just incase. And, @LoveMyMoonflowers, @justmeeva @DarkerPlaces and @iloveyouxx are welcome to replies. Not really comfortable with anyone else. Sorry for tagging. Be safe everyone <3

LoveMyMoonflowers February 29th

@unassumingEyes

yeah i mentioned that post to one of my friends on adult side, and linked it to them. but the post was deleted before they could see it. :') welp….. :') 

ouh noes friend that’s not good 😞 i’m kinda on a half-break with rooms lol 😅 i do hop in but not often :o but i’m so sorry sr’s been about the same 😞 i’m vv sorry it’s so hard in teenie land right now :/ oof. it would be right to make a post, i think. it’s ok to speak up…. but idk…. 

what about PM’ing an admin about concerns/suggestions instead? i PMed an admin about an idea i have that might help teenie land and they said it was a good idea (: they’re looking into it now 💜 hopefully that works out 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

unassumingEyes OP February 29th

@LoveMyMoonflowers idk many admins lol 

@justmeeva i hvnt seen other threads on it, only ppl replying to that one

justmeeva February 29th

@unassumingEyes

okay <3 i think there have been a few others but idk maybe they’ve been deleted too 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

@justmeeva yeah maybe :(

@unassumingEyes 

our admins 💜 (clickable) 

@LoveMyMoonflowers thanks love <3 sorry i had to poof

@unassumingEyes

no worries buddy. 💜 

(i suggest talking to H or Obs.) 

@LoveMyMoonflowers me was considering H. Ill send a msg (or few-) and see if i get a response ^_^

Id messaged the OP of the forum thread that got deleted too...but they didnt respond :p

@unassumingEyes

yeah i PMed H too 💜 they’re v helpful (: 💜 

i think the OP is on a break. idk. 

@LoveMyMoonflowers someone said that yea but i saw em in rooms today :0 maybe its only pm break 🙃 

@unassumingEyes

lol. idk maybe 

justmeeva March 1st

@unassumingEyes

*travels through forums hehe*

how’s eyes buddy? :0

unassumingEyes OP March 1st

@justmeeva hihi frnd <3 im..sick lol and stressing over exams as usual wbu <3

justmeeva March 1st

@unassumingEyes 

awe i’m sorry to hear that fren 🥺 i hope you’ll get better very very soon 🩷 also best of luck with studying for the exams and the exams themselves 🍀 (might be too early to wish that but luck’s never bad ✨)

i’m okay rn i think, thank you 💕

unassumingEyes OP March 1st

@justmeeva me glad ur oki ❤️ thank you❤️ very nervous lol

unassumingEyes OP March 2nd

Dad went back to other country

let the roller-coaster begin 🙄

no seriously its been one day and mom has a migraine like slow down please lol (but she seems in a good mood- lasting effects of Dad or less migraine? Who knows~)

No gas no electricity since last night im studying in the dark lol 

Got drenched in the park with my aunt nd cousins lol it was fun tho

LoveMyMoonflowers March 2nd

@unassumingEyes

awwe lol glad you had fun though 💜

unassumingEyes OP March 3rd

@LoveMyMoonflowers my throat hurts now

worth it 🤪🥳

Tw no spaces

Ineedmorepeoplearoundmyageihavemy16yroldcousinbutshe’sbusyandicntgettooclosetomy14yroldmalecousinimlonelyman

justmeeva March 3rd

@unassumingEyes 

*sits and accompanies you* 🩷

@justmeeva thanks friend 🤍

Tw getting the urge to run away fr no reason lol making myself sit still like no but itd be so easy to just pack a bag-

@unassumingEyes also hv the urge to just go and ask mom to repeat grade 10 or give re-exams in november bcz idk i cnt give them yet nd get 95% but i know i cnt delay the exams either-

I didnt run but thats kinda disappointing sorry

Tw the urge to be cruel to others is back nd i shld probably get a therapist ❤️ 

Tw yall shld prob just not with me like my brain is just...not good for u

Tw Like rn its telling me to announce that im gonna attempt and then watch everyone freak while i dont respond to anything without actually leaving/attempting and thats *** up so literally back off cuz my urges are going out of the level of just sh. 

justmeeva March 3rd

@unassumingEyes 

*bes with you anyway because how could i leave you alone just so easily*

@justmeeva *tries not to cry bcz i literally just...idk* 

justmeeva March 3rd

@unassumingEyes 

*hugs you tight* 

Urges be urging lol

https://www.7cups.com/forum/generalsupport/General_2440/tomyself_324830/

justmeeva March 3rd

it’s sad, isn’t it? what the world, the people have done to us? the only thing we notice is the flaws, the imperfections, everything that could be different? it’s bad, it’s wrong, but i can’t blame anyone because in reality, i’m a victim of that too.

LoveMyMoonflowers March 3rd

@unassumingEyes

😛 hehe

Tw spouting nonsense

Its funny how our biggest enemy can be ourselves. You can take that in the individual sense as well as humans as a whole. Our greatest strength can be our greatest weakness in seconds. We’re our own self destruct button. We’re here to hurt, heal and repeat. Hope, despair and repeat. 

Love, lose and repeat.

We’re unrelenting in both our pain and our love.

Our greatest weakness. Our greatest strength.

Our pain. Our love.

Its all the same. We’re all the same. We’re all so different.

Love. Lose. Repeat. 

LoveMyMoonflowers March 3rd

@unassumingEyes

you describe it well. 💜 Eyes friend needs to write books :o 

unassumingEyes OP March 4th

@LoveMyMoonflowers I *am* writing books, remember? Or trying to lol xD thanks ❤️

*dreamy sigh* writing is so cool… xD

unassumingEyes OP March 4th

I do want to learn. I do want to know whats in my stupid history notes and how stupid physics works and why we need stupid theorems in maths but i want to do it in my own oace, without being compared to average and below average and above average and told no child of my mothers will be anything but above average and that i have exams in 3 weeks and that my sister did great and i have to do better even tho she was in a different board and has way better memory and i just

i just want time