Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In The Gloaming TW *just in case*

mytwistedsoul November 7th, 2019

With the tragic loss of the feed and after much debate and discussion. It's been decided to create a new thread. Soul space so to speak. A journal of sorts.

A place where I can dump some of the nonsense that goes on in my head.

While replies are welcome - they aren't necessary.

LoveMyMoonflowers November 30th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

me understand 💙 but we’re always here to remind you (': that we do care 💜 me, bunny, opti, sun and so many other lovely hoomans 🌈 we care. 

travelling can definitely make one tired (': i hear you 💙 awwe no i’m so sorry to hear you’ve got a cold now 😞 me sending healing beams and warm hugs your way if okie 🌈 colds aren’t fun at all 🤧 i’m so sorry ): 

thank you so much 💜 i really do appreciate that 💕 sending much love right back atcha 🥺💕 you mean a lot to me as well - not even exaggerating (':

i’m always here if you need me okie? whether that means a listening ear or just someone to sit with you 🫂💙 

LoveMyMoonflowers December 2nd, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

hey soul 💜 *hugs if okay*

i’m so sorry… 😞 i wish i had the right words… i wish i could have a dictionary with words that would make everything better - but i don’t have that… 

i hope you know we’re here for you, we love you, we care about you so so much. 💙 *massiiive squeezies if okay* 

LoveMyMoonflowers December 5th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

thinking of you buddy 💙 i hope your being extra extra kind to yourself (': sending lots of love 💙 and hugs if okay. 💜

mytwistedsoul OP December 5th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers *hugs* 💙 thank you so much Moon 💙 for your kindness and gentle reminders. Much love to you dear Moon 💙

LoveMyMoonflowers December 5th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

💜💜💜

Optimisticempath December 11th, 2023

no need to thank for sitting with you or hugging you Soul 💕 these are prolly the few things i still actually look forward to and love doing 🥺 you're the best and you deserve the best 💕 *big squeeezieeeeeeee* me thinking of chu ❤❤

mytwistedsoul OP December 21st, 2023

new moo

img-20231219-141556297_1703118202.jpg

intelligentWheel627 December 21st, 2023

@mytwistedsoul So cute! 😍 Karu is very excited and thinks he has found a new friend. 🤭 

mytwistedsoul OP December 22nd, 2023

@intelligentWheel627 His name is Sprinkles lol and I'm told he likes french fries and mint chocolate chip ice cream. 🙂 He also likes to play the harmonica and dancing lol!  I think him and Karu would be great friends 😊❤️

intelligentWheel627 December 26th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul Sprinkles! A perfect name for a colourful cuddle buddy who loves food and music. I must say I too like chocolate chip mint ice-cream very much. 😊 Karu however insists that I recommend a jar of honey and scolds me for forgetting how to post pics in here, otherwise he would send little surprises for both of you. He said I'm getting old! How rude! Although I must admit, there's some truth to it. 😂 We also have someone new to introduce! Karu has a new little naughty assistant bear Ott who travels with me everywhere I go. Karu's belly has grown too big from all the honey he eats and he doesn't always fit in the bag anymore but we found a solution so all is well. 

Sorry for the rant. I hope you are taking care of yourself, Soul. Please do. Thinking of you often and as always, sending over some loving hug fluff. Its matching Sparkles today! Be careful and don't lose the camouflaged Moo! 😛❤ 

mytwistedsoul OP December 29th, 2023

@intelligentWheel627 If this was a rant it was definitely one of the sweetest ones ❤️

Sprinkles loves Karu's recommendation! He thinks he might have had honey on toast once but wants to try it again 😊 It seems Sprinkles has a pretty big sweet tooth. I've tried to explain that moos also like fruit and vegetables too but I've been told that is totally not true and that Sprinkles the moo knows how to be a better moo than I do 😂

Aww tell Karu that's not very gentlemanly to point those things out 😂 I think the easiest way to point pictures is directly from my phone but it might depend on the phone. You click on the little button that looks like alittle mountain picture - another box pops up that says choose files and it goes directly to my photos. I pick which one and done and it does it's thing. But some people do have trouble doing it that way - so I can't guarantee it 
It's so nice that Karu has an assistant to keep you company! You'll have to make sure Ott doesn't develop a fondness of honey or Karu's assistant will need an assistant 😂

Thank you ❤️ for being here - for talking with me and for the hugs ❤️ We've tied a string around Sprinkle's leg to keep him from getting lost in your fluffy hug 😊 Lots of love to you and Karu and Ott. I hope you're all doing ok ❤️
intelligentWheel627 January 6th

@mytwistedsoul Haha! I laughed out loud! You have such sweet thoughts! 😂❤ We love you and Sprinkles endlessly, although Ott is slightly grumpy now for having to eat more berries and less honey. 😆 I will definitely try sending pics too. I just need a little more time to gather courage. Thank you for making it sound so simple. ❤ 

Oh, I almost forgot to wish you! Happy new year from all of us! 🐻🐻🥳 The last year was so horrible that I stayed awake just to make sure it left. I do hope with all my heart that 2024 will treat everyone better. 😊🤞 

Soul, I'm sorry for the big gaps between my replies. I want to be here but I clearly still struggle with words and with being seen. 🧐 I often think of going back in the cupboard to knit socks or sweaters but if I did, I wouldn't get to hear how to be a moo, lol! 🐮❤ 

I'm blowing a new fluffy hug towards you. Its the colour of a beautiful sunrise and it feels like crisp morning air when you squeeze it. Somewhere in the middle are two cupcakes hidden away for both of you. I'm sure Sprinkles will have no trouble finding them. 😉🙃❤

mytwistedsoul OP January 10th

@intelligentWheel627 Poor Ott! Less honey and more berries! Sprinkles said he would be grumpy too. Being the good moo he is he offered to keep an eye on Ott's honey if Ott needs a honey hider 😂 But I have to warn you Ott might not have any left til Sprinkles is done keeping an eye on it. He can be a sneaky moo 😊 a sneaky moo with poor self control 😂

Aww take all the time you need ❤️ It can be scary sharing things here but there's never any pressure ok?

Gosh it's hard to believe it's a new year! Happy New Year to you all from all of us! ❤️❤️ I definitely hope this one is better

Aww hey - no please don't be sorry. I really do understand. Those are things I've been struggling with too. Some days tbh I think of just disappearing - I won't but I think about it. You're always welcome to write but it's ok to be quiet too. There's always a cupboard tucked away here that you and Karu and Ott can sit in to knit. For the longest time I always imagined you here. Ever since that time you said you were knitting a scarf. Sprinkles and Deja will probably come and tangle your yarn but they'll tell you all stories to make you smile 😊

Thank you for the hug. It's beautiful. Deja was lucky to be with us when it arrived or Sprinkles would have ate both cupcakes! I think his sweet tooth is getting bigger 😯
We're sending back a hug that's midnight blue and covered with stars because we wish so many good things for you all ❤️❤️ lots of love to you ❤️❤️
mytwistedsoul OP December 21st, 2023

not really doing well

ty for the kind words

they sit up on the sill

maybe a million years along

everything will heal

could've probably taken more

never really tried before

but wanted more than this

maybe there's something 

some thing that was missed?

anxiety and depression 

catch us in their sights

this place pretty baseless

and everybody's faceless

scour your soul to find the words 

lost among the hatred

what if u can't take it

suffocating

with hands round

ur neck

for what it's worth

they're always waiting

lurking

there in the dark

beat my head against the wall 

hope the lessons sink in

will we feel anything ever again 

maybe time will tell

are we losing sleep at night

or is this all a dream 

cuz everything's for nothing 

nothing is forever

and forever isn't as long as it seems

just a recipe for losing 

with the constant weight

of good bye

🐾 🤫

sunshinegiraffe123 December 28th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

Merry Late Christmas

@sunshinegiraffe123 Merry Christmas to you too Sunshine :)

LoveMyMoonflowers December 22nd, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

hey. 💙 just a little note that i’m thinking of you. 💜 sending loads of love your way, friend. 💙 

mytwistedsoul OP December 22nd, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers You've been in my thoughts too Moon 💙 Thank you 💙 sending lots of love back 😊

LoveMyMoonflowers December 22nd, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

💕💕💕

adventurousBranch3786 December 25th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul. Thinking of you too.

mikenai December 23rd, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

Hello twistedsoul.

Thought I should come in to say hi. Hope things are and have been well for you. Likewise your health too. Knowing that there will still be struggling days, I hope you were strong enough to cope and manage them. Even if there are days that might accidentally fail, I know you still fight to come back for another day.

I don't know if I will come back, read, reply or post anything. So meanwhile take care of yourself and your loved ones. Though I am not into festive seasons, still for manners, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

mike

@mikenai Hey Mike :) It's nice to see you. Tbh things are difficult right now but it is what it is

There's never any pressure to read or visit or reply to anything here. I'm sorry I lost track of you and our conversations. I've been a pretty lousy friend lately

I've always hoped that things would get alittle bit better for you 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too

mikenai December 30th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

Hey there twistedsoul 

I will keep them in mind about coming back to chat. But please don't say you're a lousy friend... Oh my, inversely I felt that you've been great as a friend for me. Always there. Don't blame yourself...

LoveMyMoonflowers December 27th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

thinking of you again, soul buddy. <3 

hugs-and.gif

@LoveMyMoonflowers

snowing-its.gif

Thank you Moon 💙

mytwistedsoul OP January 13th

It makes no sense. It's a confusing mixed message wrapped in contradiction surrounded by double standards. Typical. 

amiableBunny4016 January 13th

@mytwistedsoul

Aww. What's wrong soul? :( I'm sorry to hear about this confusing message. Sometimes words get wrapped around us and can mean alot of things :(

*Sends soul comfort beams if okay* 🥺💜

Bunny 
LoveMyMoonflowers January 13th

@mytwistedsoul @amiablebunny4016 

*sits with you both* 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Hello Ni 💜 yay! Now there is the 3 of us together! 

@amiableBunny4016 @mytwistedsoul

💙 you’ve both always been there for me so me just tryna be there with you both too. 💜 hru bun? 💙 if okie to ask.

@LoveMyMoonflowers @mytwistedsoul 

💜 Aww. Your so sweet! I'm okay! I'm just thinking of lovely soul buddy and how they are doing. <3 how about you? 

@amiableBunny4016

bunny bean sure she is okie?🥺

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Yes Ni. I'm okay. 

mytwistedsoul OP January 13th

@amiableBunny4016 @LoveMyMoonflowers

It's fine, thank you. It was just a reminder of the rules of engagement. A reality check of sorts. 

@mytwistedsoul

sending big hugs if okay. 💙 

mytwistedsoul OP January 29th
mytwistedsoul OP February 1st

sleep with 1 eye open 

watching the shadow 

lurk behind the door

waiting for it to tippy toe and creep

it's way across the floor

cartoons in the evening

milk and cookies

just before bed

lullabies we sing

to the monsters 

living in our head

too old to be this stupid

too young to feel this old

count in even numbers

the lies that we've been told

think you have all the pieces

don't even know where to start

blown to *** and back again

a million worlds apart 🐾

amiableBunny4016 February 1st

@mytwistedsoul

beautifully written soul 💙 this is such a touching little poem . 

I love this bit! <3 eloquently written by such a lovely person!

"lullabies we sing

to the monsters 

living in our head"

Bunny <3

LoveMyMoonflowers February 1st

@amiableBunny4016

i agree, bunny friend! 💜

mytwistedsoul OP February 1st

@amiableBunny4016 @LoveMyMoonflowers

ty ty 😊