Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In The Gloaming TW *just in case*

mytwistedsoul November 7th, 2019

With the tragic loss of the feed and after much debate and discussion. It's been decided to create a new thread. Soul space so to speak. A journal of sorts.

A place where I can dump some of the nonsense that goes on in my head.

While replies are welcome - they aren't necessary.

sunshinegiraffe123 November 18th, 2019

@mytwistedsoul

sure

mytwistedsoul OP November 19th, 2019

@sunshinegiraffe123 On the count of 3... Ready? 1 2 3!

SCREECH!

Perhaps our screeches will join and let the whole world know our frustration

sunshinegiraffe123 November 19th, 2019

@mytwistedsoul

SCREAMS

@sunshinegiraffe123 Wonderful! Well done!

I can hear them cross through space. Let it be known to the world, WE are frustrated!

@mytwistedsoul

something just happened... I guess I'm fine...

Yes Ik this isn't my thread...

How come normal not on the spectrum people dont get told to mute everyone in the room when they arent supportive but the minute I say Im on the spectrum and some things are hard for me , I get told to mute everyone in the room

On my mind - Anxiety and frustration. Ask questions - get accused of trying to start fights. Oh the higher ups will talk to the suck ups. They'll acknowledge them. But not the wave makers. Not that I'm really trying to make waves. I just don't understand why they want to make it seem like our opinions matter now.

Some of these people claim they are long term listeners - with the name calling and inconsideration. So much for caring about people. That's your compassion? That's your understanding? No wonder I had such a hard time finding a good listener.

@mytwistedsoul

i agree but two good listeners are Jenny and Gracey

jennysunrise8 November 19th, 2019

@mytwistedsoul

i think im going to be one of those people who have a hard time making "sandwiches" Affys last comment looks like something that i would write it looks good to me and makes sense just get to the point more than the 2 sandwiches above hers https://www.7cups.com/forum/SiteUpdates_100/GlensNookCommunity_547/November2019CommunityUpdateAReturntoCommunity_212460/

but i might be able to put together something more like the first of the last 3 comments there lol

@NoneTheWiser

oh no i wasnt making fun of the length of anyones post only saying that affys style of getting right to the point makes sense to me and is more like something i would do myself instead of thinking about it too much and trying to thing of bread meat bread im not used to doing that and not sure how well i will do at it so i can relate to that comment and it doesnt look like theres anything wrong with it to me at all - so i wasnt talking about a person but a style of writing ;)

@NoneTheWiser

there was no judgement of anyone i didnt say anything negative about anyone who did i only said personally i related more to that one and wasnt sure about my own ability to not write like that i wasnt judging anyone

@NoneTheWiser

i think maybe your reading a lot more into this than what it is i dont care at all what other people do and i wasnt criticizing anyone at all i might have been comparing but there was nothing negative said about those who did and i was responding to souls comment with a comment about what he was talking about and thats why it was written you are misunderstanding what i wrote and taking it the wrong way but its ok that happens maybe i shouldve rephraised it no insult or criticism was meant by it at all

It festers like a gaping wound. The place created to be heard simply doesn't want to listen unless you agree with the establishment. You are either with or against. Oh you will be praised if you have nice things to say. You will be acknowledged and thanked. Disagree and you will be ignored. Given the silent treatment or called out by others for being too sensitive.

This re-enforces what some of us already knew. What some of us already feel. We are unworthy. We're unworthy of being heard, unworthy of compassion. Most of us are already uncertain of using our voices because we've been told to be quiet too many times. So we swallow our words until they threaten to drown us and we choke on them. No one want to hear what we have to say anyway. There is no comfort.

@NoneTheWiser @jennysunrise8

Um - pardon me - but I would actually like to take this time to point out that my comment was about well - the a$$ ki$$ers here. The people who are being bullies and making fun of the people who are complaining. The people who have called others insensitive snowflakes - the people who are having a hard time making the adjustment to change. And the fact that Glen won't even acknowledge them - us. But he will listen to the ones who give that atta boy - we love you sentiment. To me the idea of offering criticism in the form of a sandwich is bullsh*t. It's just a way to disguise the fact that it still liver. I hate liver. I can't give good - bad - good.

The point I was making - I guess - is that - everyone needs to be heard regardless - the good - the bad and the ugly. And unless we're saying something good - no one wants to hear it. That much was made clear by the like it or leave comment.

Tbh - the length of a post has alot of meaning. There's alot of thought and emotion that goes into those kinds of posts. There are alot of things that can be gleaned from it. There's alot of information to be found. Plus in reading it covers the thoughts for everything that has happened here in the past week and a half. I actually commend that person to be able to hold that train of thought as long as they did. I know I probably couldn't have - at least not today.

Now um - theres a good chance I totally missed the boat here and have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about.

The decisions, the rules, the features - can always be discussed further and changed... but communication and trust - sometimes we only get one chance at that. <------- The line here - spoke volumes

Ok I'll be under my rock now

@mytwistedsoul Actually J

There is a really good chance you don't have any idea what you're talking about and you probably should have just kept your mouth shut.

@mytwistedsoul

lol i agree 👍 its ok to not agree with that to criticize it and not do it but i understand those who do theyre just wanting their complaints and issues they care about to be listened to so if thats what it takes ill probabally do that too especially with very influential people if i ever do ill use punctuation paragraphs and all the tips and tricks i can find including that but in my normal everyday writing and criticism of site policies i probabally wont unless i have to 😬 but anyone else who wants to do that i understand why they do it i mean its been brought up some might view that as more than a suggestion and its ok by me how anyone writes anyways people are just different

mytwistedsoul OP November 20th, 2019

Why do revelations come out of no where? I did have someone remind me though and as much as I hate to admit it - she's right.

So I figure since I did it here - I may as well admit it here. I'm sorry -

I've become a real judgemental a**hole these past almost 2 weeks. OMG - I am not any better then the people Who hurt me with their judgement. And a part of me want to justify it by saying they started it with their name calling and bullying. But it's no excuse. How did ths happen? I have no right to judge - I'm always hoping people don't judge me. Man I am so pissed at myself. And I've been so vocal about it. D*mn - way to go J. You are awesome - keep up the good work!

Coffee's cold - means I'm missing some time.
Anxious and aggressive
Feeling sick to my stomach
My head feels like it want to explode

Need to calm this down

sunshinegiraffe123 November 20th, 2019

@mytwistedsoul

I'm also ancioud

Don't expect anyone to approve of these or even understand why I picked them. But I am wondering now how many you can pack into one post - lol

@mytwistedsoul Holy crap!

aiko123 November 20th, 2019

@mytwistedsoul

I love the pictures!! I am curious just how many can fit to

@aiko123 Thanks Aiko - How are you?

Lol! We'll have see one of these days! Probably end up with something saying I broke the thread!

@mytwistedsoul

I am good. How are you?

Lol. Well at least I will know what happened if I see that. 😆😁

@aiko123 I'm glad to hear you're doing good. I'm better then I've been - thank you for asking.

Lmao - I'm going to have to find more pictures to post tonight - see how much this thread can hold!

@mytwistedsoul

Hope that you have a better time soon!!

Lol that would be awesome! Mind if I join you on one of my threads?

@aiko123 Of course not Aiko! The more the merrier - maybe we can borrow from each other too - if we see something we like.

@mytwistedsoul

Thank you!!

I love that idea!!

@aiko123 You're welcome! Let the games begin LOL!

@mytwistedsoul

lol 😆😂

Dawn04 November 20th, 2019

@mytwistedsoul I had no idea you could do more than a few.

@Dawn04 Lol - You know i'm going to have to push it - just to see how many I can get on one

Dawn04 November 20th, 2019

@mytwistedsoul Yeah I did figure - have to admit I'm curious myself.

mytwistedsoul OP November 21st, 2019

So hours spent looking for things to see how many I can do in one post. Keep in mind - they aren't meant to be inspiring necessarily. These are the ones that "spoke" to me last night- I stuck with the same size I used yesterday so - let's see shall we?

I think this is 50 lol - I'm making myself nervous so - we'll stop here

Dawn04 November 21st, 2019

@mytwistedsoul I counted - lol so yep 50......shocked you could add that many.

@Dawn04 I could have added more but I was well - getting nervous about it. Worried about taxing the system or getting in to trouble

@mytwistedsoul No idea how you got them side by side like that or I'd be tempted to go further.......just for the hell of it really.

@Dawn04 Lol - just adjust the size and hit the space bar - the curser stops at the end of the image

@mytwistedsoul See I knew how to adjust the size - just always had hit enter to add another image. Never thought of the space bar! You're a genius!