Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

"I might be Ok, but I'm not fine at all" My little blog (This will contain triggers)

Enchanted2024 June 14th, 2022

Heyyyyy guys, I have decided to make a little blog about me and my goal is to try and write in it everyday. This blog WILL have triggers scattered throughout it so sorry in advance

I will start with a little of my past and have a list of all my triggers i have identified so far.

TW sa, sh, su*c*de, eating disorder, abuse and probably alot more lol.

When I was in grade 3 I was sexually assaulted at school and I havn't been the same. I have been extremely careful on what I wear so it covers my body. I have tried to commit 4 times twice being the wrists, drowning and overdose for the other times. Mum is abusive because she doesn't know what happened at school so she don't know why I tried to commit. Today I also self harmed just a little bit but its still self harm and I am putting myself down for it. I dont even know why I self harm but I have been atlest once a year since my last su*c*de attempt. I have been getting awfull nightmares/flashbacks from this too so I havnt slept properly in a while lol. I am freaking out for Thursday aswell because I have a doctors appointment and I have lost so much weight its visible to me even and she some how allways can tell when I have lost weight. so I am not looking foward because mums going to be really mad after. Any way thats enough for now... See you next time and Hope u didnt get triggered. Down Bellow I have listed my triggers.

Sexual Assault

Self Harm

The colour Red

Also anyone can comment and support me! So feel free to do so!

@Listeningsarinn @Nightskypleasure @shinequeen001 @HelpfulDiamond @WarmLightXO @Londo

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 5th, 2023

@Swiftygirl13

Oh noes, I'm sorry to hear it's been a difficult time lately with both mental and physical health. Mind's being meanie lately :( sometimes the meanie side of our brain starts growing stronger when it notices we aren't doing well, and gives us the most awful thoughts ever, but we will not believe anything this side tells okie?

Meanwhile we will also try to hold on tight and try to be a little gentle with ourselves.

What can we try to make meanie mind be less meanie and more kind to us? <3 (listening to comfy Tay Tay counts :P but ofcourse swifty has the floor to think of more ways to be kind to her)

Enchanted2024 OP March 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

yesssss Taylor is da besttttt bubbles-taylor-swift.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

As for making mind be less meanie…. I should sleep more XD it’s 4am here oof I can’t sleeep I had a bad flashback about school thing and yeah that wasn’t funnnn but I’m slowly getting over it i g. I have the best listener ever they are always there for me so I talk to them a lot. I need to spend more time for myself tho and stop stressing so much xd

@Swiftygirl13 lol this gif though xD

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

i just had to do that gif

@Swiftygirl13 love it xD

time-to-shine-spongebob-shine.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hahahug-the-sun-the-dark-world.gif

Enchanted2024 OP May 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hey I'm a bit desperate rn need someone to talk to u on? we can talk here? I've just not been myself and yeah

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 16th, 2023

@Swiftygirl13

Swiftyyy hi hi <3 Soo happy to see a message from you! <3

And ofcourse aww, right here with you! Feel free to share! <3 *higgles*

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

omg omg omg I really not ok rn kinda panic and (tw ed) I just made myself be sick because I ate my ed is really bad

@Swiftygirl13

Oh noes, I'm sorry to hear your ed is making you feel sick and panicky after eating some food. :/ Super valid to feel all sick and not-okay when ed gets triggered.

You did nothing wrong when you ate though, okie. <3

*sitting with Swifty* <3

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Also mums been bad lately hurting me

@Swiftygirl13

aw what do you mean by hurting you? what's making her do that? :(

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

she's abusive has been for as long as I can remember hits me beats me whatever u call it

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

idk what makes her but it makes me sad and feel like crap and useless

Enchanted2024 OP May 19th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

heyyyy u on?

CalmRosebud March 13th

@Enchanted2024

Not nice.

Enchanted2024 OP July 22nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

heyyyy hru? I miss talking to u Im really not ok rn tbh but idk I want to talk but dont know where to start

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 27th, 2023

@Swiftygirl13 aww I missed the previous tag smh, thankyouu for thinking of me swifty. <3 you mentioned some school incident, I'm unsure if you've shared before with me about it, feel free to if you comfy now. I get how scary aging up can be, specially losing that regular sorta contact with your teenie friends, the forums are here but I so understand it doesn't feel like chatrooms/ PMs/ live chat/ included safe space between two people always. We'll all here with you okie, and we can take it one day at a time. <3 sending lots of higgles. <3 you'll always have this safe space to talk about how you feel or anything on your mind, okiee? at your pace though. <3

I'm doing okay, thankiees! <3 looking at time fly lol, it'll be august soon! (':

Enchanted2024 OP July 27th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

heyyyyy huggles yeah august coming too soon XD. school... all I will say is male teach female student. Idk how else to say without triggering myself XD

@Swiftygirl13

aw you do not need to say it then. <3 I hope you'll like the oldie side also, we can always take time to explore and get more comfy, we have some swiftiieees here too! :P

how's your day going today? it's late?

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

yesssss swiftiesssssss, its not too late its 7:06pm my day wasssss. Terrible tbh but eh so is most days lately :) how is ur day going?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 26th, 2023

@Swiftygirl13

Im so sorry to hear about the abuse, Swifty, its not right in anyway and you do not deserve it. :( I wish there was more to do here and ensure your safety, but I hope you know your safety and wellbeing is so important. Please be gentle and kind with yourself okie. <3

Sending lots of higgles. <3 How was past week for you? Any plans for weekend?

You're in my thoughts. <3

Enchanted2024 OP June 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hugs hru sunny long time no talk I miss our chats lol im again up next year and terrified

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 5th, 2023

@Swiftygirl13

Aww miss you too, Swifty, you're in my thoughts. *hugs back*<3

Ooh you'll be joining oldie side next year? Hehe I'm so excited to hear that!

Its valid to feel terrified though, is there something in particular making you feel more nervous?<3 We'll get through together okie. You're not alone. <3

Enchanted2024 OP June 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

lmaooo this is going to sound weird but if u know about school thing u will understand. Im terrified because 1 its going to be people I dont know

2 I have so many friends here on teenie side

3. lots of men

Enchanted2024 OP June 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hey hru doing? Miss talking lol, im eh before u ask a lot going on ***

smh I keep missing the reply button! *-*

Aw I felt that, it's sad getting used to terrible days. You deserve better days, lovely swifty. <3 you wanna talk about today though? no worries if not.

I'm trying to do some to-do list for the day lol, so far going alrighty, I'm feeling I need something 🍫 to sweeten the day! XD swifty's tags and huggles already sweetened quite a bit!🤗

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

huggles, well today I had to make a balloon bouquet before 12am and it takes like 3-4 hours to make it. I got it done on time and I was about to start on my schoolwork and mum started getting mad because all I do is schoolwork and I dont get any jobs done im lazy and whatnot. I did ALL my jobs thismorning, I took the bins back in and I even vacuumed and everything but mum was dropping lil sis to school so she didn't see it and I got in trouble for no reason. My English assignment just came out today too sooo I was stressing about that because its multimodal

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 27th, 2023

@Swiftygirl13

Thinking of youuu! <3<3<3

taylor-swift.gif

Enchanted2024 OP October 27th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

DID U listen to 1989 taylors version today???!!!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 28th, 2023

@Swiftygirl13 hehe yuss I diddd. Me vibinnn! 🥰

Enchanted2024 OP October 30th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

goodddd omg I loveeee itttt

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 31st, 2023

@Swiftygirl13 me too hehe, discovered some new songs too, that I didn't listen earlier and loving all of them.🥰

Enchanted2024 OP October 31st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

good good hugglesss hruuu

@Swiftygirl13 *hugglesss* <3

I'm okiee, trudging through! xD 

How's youu? <3

Enchanted2024 OP October 31st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

thstd goood that’s good.

um I might not answer rn :)

@Swiftygirl13

It is okie, you can always answer when you feel like or skip hehe. *huggles swiftyy* <3

CalmRosebud March 13th

Enchanted, I got the remarkable chance to meet you today and I’m so glad this meeting happened. Also, abuse in your home is never right. You deserve to be in a safe space. Also, I ran out of compassion hearts to give to your poetry and your posts, so I hope I didn’t overwhelm anyone’s notifications. 

Let me tell you this one thing: You are wonderfully and fearfully made. You are perfection itself, right now! From here, you can go everywhere.

Love and Courage,

Rose

Enchanted2024 OP March 17th

@CalmRosebud

I have this shirt https://www.narrowpathcollective.com.au/products/fearfully-wonderfully-made