Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A Space For The Unsaid (Personal Diary)

Optimisticempath April 10th, 2022

Uh hello if anyone is reading this! ๐Ÿ˜€

I have no idea why I'm even creating this thread but i just feel it will be nice to have a place to share some thoughts or even these images on the internet that i always keep saving for myself because i relate too much but cannot share it with anyone because yes haha

I'm okay with replies here so feel free to drop by anytime โค๏ธ

Just please be kind and respectful if your replying to my posts.

Optimisticempath OP February 22nd

@Yougotmyback aww me missie you too ๐Ÿฅบ it's always so good seeing you ๐Ÿ’•ย 

mhm okay should suffice .. but don't look at my growing nose now ๐Ÿคฅย 

xD I'm sorry xD i make these silly jokes so it doesn't get very... well.. sad XD it's sad but we can sprinkle a lame joke on it and pretend its less sad then...right?๐Ÿฅฐ

tbh ive not had those meanie thoughts today.. cannot remember them through the day :0ย  so it's been better than other days ... a miracle xD ....it's night now so the thoughts are trying to make a come back...luv it when they remind me they are around and i shouldnt worry about missing them xD .. i guess that's why the somewhat teeny bit sane part of my brain made me think of logging in cups tonight...๐Ÿ˜…

ok that's a lot.. sorry for the unnecessary stuffs ๐Ÿ˜”ย 

im really happy seeing you ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•how's you? me remember you no feeling well earlier.. is you feeling better?๐Ÿฅบ hugs you tightly ๐Ÿค—

Yougotmyback February 23rd

Sssh nothing you say is unnecessary to me. ๐Ÿฅบ I love your jokes hehe and I love it when you share something about your life with me. And that's what friends are for, isn't it? ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Glad you had a better day. Let's count that one!

I understand how nights get tough sometimes:/ relatable much. But then there's another morning, no? Sunshine peeking in. ๐ŸŒžโœจ

I'm happy seeing you tooooo!!

Been sick this whole month (both mentally and physically) so still struggling a bit :/

But hey hey, when we are here then we can come out of everything stronger! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒป

A big panda huggggg๐Ÿซ‚ ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Optimisticempath OP March 7th

@Yougotmyback

yes friends for that ๐Ÿฅบ you so sweet Amyboo ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• Lumie is an amazing nickname and me v happy you feel it is a name you can use for me ๐Ÿฅบย 

im sorry to hear about your health strugglesย  :( how's you doing? me here for you too ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• *panda hugs back ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค—

me luvs you ๐Ÿ’• you be nice to you ok? and get better soon ๐Ÿฅบ *keeps hugging ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•ย 

@GoldenNest2727ย 

my brain doesn't brain too well Golden but the heart in it thinks of you often ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• how's you friend? hope you doing vv well ๐Ÿค—ย 

ah another page ๐Ÿ˜ฎ im...idk a little too weird i guess but i wanna try flipping through the pages...would it be too hard? to idk read all that stuff... again?...and to remember nothing really changed...so much time and still the same ๐Ÿ˜” ... like people like to reflect on their progress and how far they come and stuff like that but lmao the progress I made is likely in negative ...it literally gets worse ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ and idk if I wanna reflect on that really...urghh..but the tempting urge to still do it...create a new reason to cry and panic...why not do it.. mhm ... ๐Ÿฅด.. idk might sleep on this one.... or try to ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ

I understand the struggle. Probably let's write down today that you made progress by thinking about the *progress*. Itself a step, no? ๐Ÿ’•

And you came here and talked about things. So, yayy to youuuu! ๐ŸŒปโค๏ธ

I know things are tough. There are times when we reflect back and feel nothing has changed and everything's gotten worse. But see, you're still here! You surviving these bad days is itself progress. And I'm super proud of youuuu! โœจ๐Ÿ’•

So, let's write down this too.

You survived another difficult night and passed with distinction!! โค๏ธ

VictoriaLove7 February 23rd

@Optimisticempath

Me think it is okie to write those things, Milky ๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿงธ It helps to journal. Me agrees with Am, that you are here and me is vvv glad that you exist! *hugss tighttt ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงธ*

milk-and-mocha-milk-mocha.gif

Yessss! We are all here for each other. Good or bad! ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒป

RachelListener February 23rd

@Optimisticempath

Progress might seems slow but it will get better for you ๐Ÿ’•

images-4_1708683072.jpeg

Optimisticempath OP February 27th

image_1709060558.png

rock bottom has a basement... guys ๐Ÿ˜ฎย 

if I'm living here forever im putting a mattress on it...๐Ÿ˜ซ

image_1709060721.png

mytwistedsoul February 27th

@Optimisticempath *sits with Opti* โค๏ธ It's dark at rock bottom - so I brought a little light

take-my-light-im-here-for-you.gif

@mytwistedsoul

you da vv shiny bright Soul๐Ÿฅบ but dark is comfy Soul ...no worries โค

im actually more scared of pulling someone in the dark with me ...idk if you should sit with me.......๐Ÿฅบ me just..๐Ÿ˜” sorryย  :/

mytwistedsoul February 27th

@Optimisticempath Nothing to be sorry about โค๏ธ Truth be told it feels as though I've been sitting in the dark for so long I feel like I should be thanking you for visiting

*Leaves hugs* โค๏ธย 

Optimisticempath OP February 28th

@mytwistedsoul

im so sorry Soul ..๐Ÿฅบ *hugs you v tight and doesn't let go โคโค if we are both neighbors here now it's ok with me ... me luvs having you around ... and dark is ok...we can save our electricity bills lmao ๐Ÿคก ... fr you is good company always and it doesn't matter where โค you are so so so bright always lighting up the world with your gentle kindness โคย 

Soul there's a quote that reminds me of you โค

image_1709151143.png

Me here with you Soul bear and you no need to thank me ever for anything โค knowing that i have a friend in you has been the most comforting reminder for me for so many times i cannot even count ๐Ÿฅบย 

mytwistedsoul March 1st

@Optimisticempath I'm sorry. I try not to bring my darkness into your world or anyone's world really. Sometimes it just slips out. You're always so sweet and kind to me. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather sit in the darkness with โค๏ธ lol we can save on electricityย 

*hugs very tightly* lots and lots of love to you OptiBear โค๏ธโค๏ธ
hold-tight-milk-and-mocha.gif
VictoriaLove7 February 28th

@Optimisticempath

Milky ๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿงธ ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’• *me sit with you* & *huggss you tighttt*๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงธ

I'll wake through the basement with you, Milky ๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•

images-4_1709097434.jpeg

@VictoriaLove7

I'll walk through the basement with you, Milky ๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•

(๐Ÿฅ• It was autocarroted, 'walk' to 'wake' ๐Ÿฅ•)

@VictoriaLove7 thank you rainbow bear ๐Ÿฅบ huggie you tightt๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงธ

how are you doing victory?๐ŸŒˆ

VictoriaLove7 February 29th

@Optimisticempath

Huggie tighttt Milky ๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงธ

Rainbow bear ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงธ is okie, got some itchy palm because of allergy & apparently early arthritis on my right knee, because me often stand on right knee more. So sometimes me knee in pain '-' but it is okie โ˜บ

How are you feeling now, Milky ๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿงธ? ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•

@VictoriaLove7

oh nu knee pain sounds v hurtyy... how you doing ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงธ? and your palm? feeling better?๐Ÿฅบ *hugs you ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• hope you doing better victory๐Ÿค—

me is ok ๐Ÿงธ

VictoriaLove7 March 8th

@Optimisticempath

Yes yes, me knee pain sometimes hurty & me will take medicine ๐Ÿ’Š ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงธ when me cannot sleep because of knee pain

Me palms are allergic to many things like grass, plants, some soaps ๐Ÿงผ too. So, now me palms are kinda itchy but not as severe because me wear gloves (but sometimes me forgot to wear gloves when washing dishes ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Thank you, Milky! ๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—

Me is vv glad you are ok ๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ’• & rainbow bear ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงธ hopes you be gentle with yourself ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ’• *keeps hugging tighttt*๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงธ

shower.. you agree it feels a bit nicer to be cleanย 

eat something... yeah fruit is fine too..ย 

drink water .. water is nice too ..

take meds... eww meds but just force swallow or whatever...๐Ÿ™ƒ

sleep... ok ok hard..just just lay on bed...close eyes .... stayย 

don't think of ... yeah...just don't...hard but no thinking....body is not canvas nor sheet of paper ๐Ÿ˜”ย 

mhm just this much to do ..... we can tryย  :)ย  ๐Ÿคก

LoveMyMoonflowers February 27th

@Optimisticempath

*sending big comfy safe hugs for Opti buddy bean* ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’œย 

@LoveMyMoonflowersย  *comfy hugs back flower buddy ๐Ÿฅบ also did me get a new nickname?? it is so freaking cute ๐Ÿ˜ญ you soooo amazing ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

LoveMyMoonflowers February 29th

@Optimisticempath

yes you got a new nickname ๐Ÿ˜› hmmm i thought of opti beary bean too ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค” hehe ๐Ÿ’œย 

@Optimisticempath

Sometimes our serotonin level is low, it might help to nom these food, Milky ๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’• *huggss huggss* ๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงธ

images-7_1709098771.jpeg

Yougotmyback February 28th

Our efforts matter ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ’•

Me is very proud of youuโœจ

@Yougotmyback ๐Ÿฅบ me also cleaned a corner of room today ๐Ÿ˜… after months ... but we don't wanna count that ๐Ÿ˜„

thank you Ammyyyyboo๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•you are so special you deserve special nickname ๐Ÿงธ.... nobody else can call you that okiii๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ˜ญย 

Yougotmyback February 29th

I'm proud of youuuu! You know even I haven't cleaned my space yet after I got sick hehe.โค๏ธ

You have inspired me to do it!

Aww that's the cutest nickname!! And yess, no one can call me that except you. ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜คโค๏ธ

You know what? I'm gonna take a screenshot of this and keep it. ๐Ÿ’•

Wait, lemme think of a nickname for you too. ๐Ÿฅบ

How about 'Lumie'? You're the light of our lives and I want to keep something related to light. โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐโœจ

RachelListener February 28th

@Optimisticempath

*huggss you tighttt till you feel better*๐Ÿฅบ

@RachelListener

huggie back๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿงธ

VictoriaLove7 March 1st

@Optimisticempath

Milky ๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿงธ, how's you? ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’• *huggsss tighttt*๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงธ

Optimisticempath OP March 1st

don't read.... lots of triggering stuff ...

I... dk what's going on.. they are talking ... saying things again... on the thing that stresses me ... triggers me... it's a lot to handle... ive switched on fan speed to maximum so I cannot hear much but im also not sure wht to do.. i do wanna listen to know what they talking about but..... so so triggering... i just wannt to go away...i literally cannot ...please bury me away ... these people are mean... stop stop stop..... me thinking of tools... knives....urges... no no ....ย  ....breath....๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” is imagining yourself hurting self sh too?... i literally do that every single day... so often .... ๐Ÿ˜ญ... its such a weird way but imagining and feeling that stabbing.... the blood.... reds.....tools... hurt...numb!!

Yougotmyback March 1st

@Optimisticempath

Sending bear hugs๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ

I know sometimes we find it difficult to explain things in words. Thoughts just stay in our head for a longer...I hope you're kind to yourself on these difficult days.โค๏ธ1000105792_1709309693.jpg

We're here for you. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿซ‚

VictoriaLove7 March 2nd

@Optimisticempath

Milky ๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’• me here, *sits with Milky & huggss tighttt if okie*๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿงธ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงธ

why do people have to be so ... idk loud? why the screaming...shouting..scolding.. if they have a bad day or some kinda worry...they are allowed to have a effed up mood and to be so loud and scold...and get away with it? and if it makes me cry... im the more sensitive one? cries easily? emotionally unstable?...ย 

RachelListener March 8th

@Optimisticempath

I would cry too if I had to hear those things. Know that you are a great person, no matter what they say. ๐Ÿฅบ

*Hugss till you feel better ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•*

Optimisticempath OP March 13th

@RachelListener

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• how is you?

hug-day.gif

the other day ... they were trying to joke about...idk what weird way of negative reinforcement psychology concept they were experimenting on me... said i don't care about anyone...anything...about me... my life..... am insensitive... lazy...ย  apathetic....could go days without anything ...and without noticing any change in my surroundings because im so "absent minded" without a care ..... that it wouldn't matter if im there or not because it's the same either way....implied i look and feel like only a body....

they said laughing and trying to invoke some reaction out of me ....i think?

i had nothing to say... but did think that whatever they said...doesn't matter if their intention was the absolute opposite..... but what they said... made me feel finally... seenย 

the irony ๐Ÿ’€ lol

mytwistedsoul March 7th

@Optimisticempath sorry ๐Ÿ˜ฌ had to throw my two cents in ๐Ÿ˜…

Being sensitive isn't a bad thing. You have a gentle heart. All the yelling and shouting is scary. If you grew up with that it's understandable that it would make you cry ๐Ÿ˜ž I think it's a perfectly normal reaction to that kind of thing

Can you get ear plugs? or maybe if you have earbuds it could help block it out or help lower the volumeย 

Who are these people? You don't have to answer that. But they sound horrible. That they work to tear you down to make themselves feel better. They're cruel bullies. Can you move? Go somewhere else away from them? I can't help but think if you were away from all that you might feel better about yourself. Do you think that could be an idea? It's just really hard not to tear ourselves apart when others do it all the time ๐Ÿ˜ž

*offers safe hugs* โค๏ธโค๏ธ Whoever they are - you deserve better โค๏ธ