Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A Space For The Unsaid (Personal Diary)

Optimisticempath April 10th, 2022

Uh hello if anyone is reading this! 😀

I have no idea why I'm even creating this thread but i just feel it will be nice to have a place to share some thoughts or even these images on the internet that i always keep saving for myself because i relate too much but cannot share it with anyone because yes haha

I'm okay with replies here so feel free to drop by anytime ❤️

Just please be kind and respectful if your replying to my posts.

VictoriaLove7 July 13th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

*pokes Optimus 🧸* How are you? 🧸😇

Optimisticempath OP July 13th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 no good 😔 how's you? thank you for checking in Victory 🥺

VictoriaLove7 July 14th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

I'm okie in general..

I read your reply earlier but just got the chance to write. Would you like to talk about it, Optimus? 🧸🤗

hug-bear.gif

Optimisticempath OP July 16th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 did you tag me in another post also Victory? im sorry if i missed something :/ tags are wonky sometimes 😲

I'm glad you're doing okie in general 💕 how was your weekend?🧸

VictoriaLove7 July 16th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Optimus 🧸🤗 yes yes, I did, I the post where I put a picture of milky bear sleeping, in one of your threads.

How's your weekend? 🧸😊

@VictoriaLove7 sorry i missed it 😕 me will search for it and reply soon 🤗

my weekend is ending, it was usual 😅 i got some sleep and made some posts for PAT so it kept me busy ☺ how about you?

@OptimisticEmpath

my weekend was okie, activity as usual, today is better than yesterday 😄🧸

The reply button is not available in your reply, so I reply to my own then put your name 🧸🤗

@OptimisticEmpath

I forgot to reply to some of what you said. 😄

Yayy!! 😁 to sleep more (me too slept more) and yayy to your cute posts and thankies for making for the one I sent too.

Yes yes, I think you will like the milky bear sleeping picture 🧸🤗

@VictoriaLove7

yes it's the worst update in the history of updates here and we sure have a list of those 😣

im happy today better than yesterday Victory you deserve happy days 🧸🤗

@VictoriaLove7 high five for more sleep 😄

aw thanks so much Victory you're so kind 🥺💕🧸💕🌈🤗

i luv milky bearss!!🧸🧸

Optimisticempath OP July 13th, 2023

"I have this strange feeling that I'm not myself anymore. It's hard to put into words, but I guess it's like I was fast asleep, and someone came, disassembled me, and hurriedly put me back together again. That sort of feeling."

😖

"But even so, every now and then I would feel a violent stab of loneliness. The very water I drink, the very air I breathe, would feel like long, sharp needles. The pages of a book in my hands would take on the threatening metallic gleam of razor blades. I could hear the roots of loneliness creeping through me when the world was hushed at four o'clock in the morning." 😴

"Don't you think it would be wonderful to get rid of everything and everybody and just go some place where you don't know a soul?" 🤓

"If you're in pitch blackness, all you can do is sit tight until your eyes get used to the dark" 🤕

Optimisticempath OP July 22nd, 2023

@mytwistedsoul soul how are you doing?🥺 thinking of you and sending you big squeezy hugs and lots of love ❤

hugs-thinking-of-you.gif

mytwistedsoul July 22nd, 2023

@Optimisticempath Hey you ❤️ How are you? You've been in my thoughts. I'm doing ok I guess - it's so sweet of you to ask - thank you ❤️😊 *sending super big squeezies back to you* ❤️ and much much love 😊

milk-and-mocha-hug.gif

Be gentle with yourself and your thoughts. Soul has added extra enchantments to OptiBear's helmet ❤️

Optimisticempath OP July 23rd, 2023

@mytwistedsoul you guess? soul me hopes you no feel like you should be ok or answer with something positive 🥺 I'd really want you to be okay tho even better because you deserve the best but ill be here with you even when you not ok and I'll cherish you the same 💕 that's what friends do, they don't judge and they pick you up when your low .. but even better friends? they don't rush to pull you up.. they sit with you however low the bench is if that's needed too .. and I'll do that for you always .. be here to sit with you, or pick you up ... whatever you're comfy with without any rush ever ❤ you're valid and accepted and my dearest friend always 🤗

thankyou for extra care for me head 🥺 thoughts being meanie a lot again but me trying to not let them get to me too much and staying afloat whatever that means 😅

doing the same xD making peace with the not ok part idk if at this point its just ignoring but either way it's keeping me on surface which is good enough xD we no too demanding now lmao 💀

hows weather for you is it summers already? do you enjoy it? 💕 *big big squeeezieee 🤗🤗🧸

mytwistedsoul July 24th, 2023

@Optimisticempath Aww OptiBear I know I don't have to be positive if I'm not - with you ❤️ That's another wonderful thing about you - there's no conditions. I can be myself ❤️ Truth is I don't really know. There's just a lot of yucky things going on right now 😞 but I'm handling it the best I can

Opti - I don't know how to thank you for your reassurances. It means a lot to me - you've no idea how much. I want you to know too that I'm here for you too. Anytime you need an ear or someone to sit with you - we can talk or I can sit quietly ❤️ I hope you know you can be yourself too
You can share those thoughts here if you're comfortable but there's no pressure either. Maybe sharing them would take away some of their power? I'm sorry your head is being a big meanie. Heads can be so bad for that 😞 We're here for you OptiBear. We can help keep you afloat too ❤️ You're my friend Opti and I care about you. I'm in your corner no matter what ok?
The summer has been hot but not too hot. It seems to be going by so fast. I can't believe it's the end of July already! I definitely like summer better than winter. How has your summer been? Is it summer in your part of the world? What's your favorite season?
*sending good vibes and good thoughts. * extra big squeezies ❤️❤️ Much love to you OptiBear
sometimes I really wanna be someone who doesn't understand, who doesn't give a damn about things or people or anything ... why do people assume you to understand or be the understanding one always ... its exhausting... people who are upfront about not understanding, saying how they feel and giving people a taste of their own medicine must lead a happier life without hurting themselves over others...I think smh .. if only it was easy to not care or be a non-understanding person ... must be magical to prioritize yourself or stand up for you for once even lmao ... how would I know about that tho 💀😔💀😔
VictoriaLove7 July 24th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Optimus 🧸 is it maybe cuz you are an empath? but even if you are, you can still try to prioritize you 🧸

download-6_1690200000.jpeg

Optimisticempath OP July 27th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 youre right it's because of that Victory 😅 sometimes there's a lot of feelings and idk what to do with them so it just numbs out idk how much sense this makes

prioritize myself D: i don't know how and where to start :(

image_1690142957.png

image_1690143112.png

image_1690143010.png

image_1690143087.png

image_1690143131.png

image_1690143426.png

image_1690143558.png

image_1690143686.png

💀

VictoriaLove7 July 24th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

🧸🤗

images-5_1690180854.jpeg

VictoriaLove7 July 25th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Optimus 🧸 i read the pictures you put up there, natural serotonin can be from food.

For example, banana, spinach

Hang in there, Optimus! 🧸

@VictoriaLove7 omg your so cute for actually looking up that Victory 😭

thankyou so much for your unwavering kindness and compassion for me 🥺 it means a lot to me 💕 hugs you 🤗

how was your week so far Victory?🧸

VictoriaLove7 July 28th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Yes yes, me looked it up for you, Optimus🧸☺

My week been scary at times, but I cannot say in specific *_* got anxious

How's your week? 🧸🤗

Milky bear eating spinach below 😁

images-12-2_1690567031.jpeg

amiableBunny4016 July 27th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Can I tell you something amazing?

That you are here. Opti I don't know what you have gone through, I don't know you that well, but I know you can be a strong and resilient and this beautiful person 💕🥺 you are this unique bright light that I can't find anywhere else 💕 you see.. we talk about depression and anxiety and so much more on here.🥺but that does not define who you will be for the rest of your life 💕 you will always be Opti. You will always be you . 🥺💕You have been caught up in these battles of life, and once our tower falls it feels like we will be suffering forever 💕🥺 I know it's hurting right now.. I know it feels like your just going to sit in this never ending loophole ... 💕But I believe in you. We believe in you. You have shown strength and love Opti. What else could we want from you? 💕💕💕 You put your heart and soul into all you do and all I can say is that ..

You are *loved* and *cared* about and I hope you treat yourself with the love and kindness you truly deserved 💕 and you always will deserve.

mytwistedsoul July 27th, 2023

@Optimisticempath *sending good vibes and lots of big squeezies* ❤️😊❤️

hugs-lots-of-hugs.gif

@mytwistedsoul best soul ❤ we riding here now ☺

what flavor did you pick at ice cream shop? I got me chocolate with lots of chocolate chips 🥰🍦

*biggest squeezieess back* 🤗

@Optimisticempath good idea 😊 some times I worry about playing in the wrong place 😬 don't wanna get in trouble

I couldn't decide so I got one of each 😁 😂 its ginormous! 😯

we brought some for your friends here too 😊

@mytwistedsoul me too Soul 😅 it's not very comfy around some places! the stress of people watching is just 😥 sometimes ... we safe here now 🤗

yes why choose when you can pick all of them 🥳 more the merrier is a phrase meant for ice cream I think 😆

aw thanks for bringing for our friends also Soul, everyone can have some ice cream 😄 it's hot in many parts of the world 🥵 I hear its v hot for you too :( weather has toned a little here so not the harsh heat lately but its weird xD some times there's rain, sometimes a little cold and sometimes too warm weather has more mood swings than me lmao 🤡

and we can feed ducks too 😮 where they hiding 🧐

duck-viralhog.gif

@Optimisticempath yep yep a lot of stress with too many people peeking 😅

glad it's not too awful hot for you right now. but sounds like it's hard to know how to dress to go outside 😕 but Omgosh lol at the mood swing joke! 😂
Quackers! 🦆 yay you found them! ❤️❤️

Hi! ❤️ you're not barging or banging in at all! strange is ok tho - cause I can be a little strange too 😁 @amiableBunny4016 Ice cream is the more the merrier treat 😊 Pistachio ice cream is delicious! And strawberry and chocolate too lol! you should try pistachio next time OptiBear ❤️
amiableBunny4016 July 27th, 2023

@Optimisticempath @mytwistedsoul

Sorry to bang into the convo 😔 💕 but I'm an ice cream lover and couldn't help 😀 i love vanilla and strawberry and pistachio! But all flavours are amazing! 😀💕💕💕💕Again sorry to be a strange person coming in! 🍨🍨

@amiableBunny4016 bunweee noo your not strange or barging smh, your always welcome 💕 we have ice cream for everyone ☺ 🍦🍦

yayiee your an ice cream lover also and these flavors sound awesome... do you like them mixed together too? A big sundae! With strawberry vanilla and pistachio 🥰

I've not tried pistachio flavored ice cream yet but vanilla and strawberry are too yumm 🥳

amiableBunny4016 July 29th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

img-20230729-141431_1690636555.jpg

Optimisticempath OP August 2nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 🥺🥺 bestiee bunwee how you finding magical words always 💕💕 yes we here each day just existing and doing our thing 😅 we got this bunnwee💟

*hugs you your amazingg 🤗

mytwistedsoul August 2nd, 2023

@Optimisticempath

hugs-love.gif

Optimisticempath OP August 2nd, 2023

@mytwistedsoul a morning surprise 🥰 me day will be better now me thinks 🧸 big squeeezieee Soul 🤗 how is youu? ❤

hugs.gif

mytwistedsoul August 2nd, 2023

Optimisticempath 😊 I hope your day is wonderful - kind and gentle to you OptiBear. You deserve it and so much more ❤️❤️

blow-kiss-milk-and-mocha-bear.gif
Optimisticempath OP August 6th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul hope the same for you special Soul ☺🤗❤🥰

Soul I saw a post for friendship day and want to wish you a very very happy friendship day ❤ idk what stars were aligned that made you come to this thread and you've stayed by my side ever since ❤ you're the kind of friend people write essays and poems about Soul, the one who doesn't judge you, the one who supports you , makes you feel happy and the one who makes living in this crappy world a lil better and easier ❤ you make life better for me Soul and I'm vv grateful for your presence and friendship 🤗 idk if I express it enough but you really mean a lot to me and ill always have the biggest spot for you in my heart 🥺 your the bestest and most amazing person I've ever come across ❤sends lots of luvss and big tight squeezieee🤗🤗

- optibear (thanks you for the cutest nickname ever 🥰🥰)

image_1691320551.png

mytwistedsoul August 8th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Omgosh Opti - Thank you ❤️ 🥺 this is so sweet. You're always so kind and thoughtful ❤️ Happy belated Friendship day! ❤️ The stars aligned and mercury was in retro. A little bit of luck and a sprinkling of pixie dust😊

Idk what to say 😳 You're such an amazing person. A wonderful friend. It means so much that I can help make things alittle better for you. You do the same for me. When it's a down day - I re-read the things you said to me. Your gentle way reminds me to be gentle with myself. You make me smile and remind me that there are good people in the world. And you're one of the best - I know you probably don't believe me but it's true

You mean a lot to me too OptiBear ❤️ I wish so many good things for you ❤️ *much love and big squeezies back* ❤️😊❤️

I'm glad you like your nickname ❤️ 😊

image_1691491569.png

mytwistedsoul August 17th, 2023

@Optimisticempath You've been in my thoughts

love-you.gif

*Sending you good vibes and much love* ❤️❤️

amiableBunny4016 August 17th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

*Hugs if okay*

screenshot-2023-08-17-12-25-09-05_1692271564.jpg