Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A Space For The Unsaid (Personal Diary)

Optimisticempath April 10th, 2022

Uh hello if anyone is reading this! ๐Ÿ˜€

I have no idea why I'm even creating this thread but i just feel it will be nice to have a place to share some thoughts or even these images on the internet that i always keep saving for myself because i relate too much but cannot share it with anyone because yes haha

I'm okay with replies here so feel free to drop by anytime โค๏ธ

Just please be kind and respectful if your replying to my posts.

Optimisticempath OP May 4th, 2023

@GoldenNest2727 aw thanks for being so kind to me always Golden ๐Ÿ˜” you're the fantastic one here. *hugs๐Ÿ’• how are you doing?

mytwistedsoul April 30th, 2023

@Optimisticempath Thinking of you โค๏ธ

tigger-love.gif

@mytwistedsoul bestest Soul ๐Ÿฅบ *huggles tight and sits with Soul โค sending so much love back ๐Ÿค—

somedays are meant to curl in a ball and cry for no "recent" "reason to cry" till your head starts pounding with no more tears left for the time and it's ok ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... or is it? D:

amiableBunny4016 May 4th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Heyoooo Opti, I came across your little place hehe. Bunny was lurking. Just wanted to say your so so so strong and sweet and lovely to be around! Love you very very much! Always be that unique person you are always! Love youuuu!

animated-greeting-card-you-are-awesome.gif

@amiableBunny4016 aw bunny came at such a good time ๐Ÿฅบ thankyou for your kindness bunny ๐Ÿ’• none of that is true tho :/ I'm barely anything....

@Optimisticempath

Optiii lovely, I know it feels like the world is taking us down. We feel like we arent good enough and we tend to tear ourselves down and doubt ourselves. I absolutely understand that. But do you know what? I am so so proud of you. What I said might not sound true to you, but one day it will. One day you will notice how beautiful you can truly be. Your a strong human. I believe in you. I know its tough right now and I know its difficult :( We are here for you. We love you and care for you. Your struggles are valid <3 okie?

I love you so so much. Bunny will always be here for you. We are all here for you.

@amiableBunny4016 why so sweet ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ you're so quick lol ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

winnie-the-pooh-love.gif

@amiableBunny4016 omg I'm so sorry ๐Ÿ˜” you just caught me at a very low time

Sorry please u don't need to reply to that ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• you're amazing and I really really appreciate you and love you too for being the kindest bunny in the world ๐Ÿ’• sends love your way ๐Ÿ’œ

@Optimisticempath

Optiii, noooooo. its okay <3 i love you so so much and I am here for you. We all have low times. We all do. and thats valid.

screenshot-2023-05-04-at-21-14-33_1683231282.png

@amiableBunny4016 ah I don't think i even know what to do with so much kindness :')

I'll probably be better at replying another time :/ but I cannot thank you enough for being here with me right now. It means a lot to me ๐Ÿฅบ more than anything else in the world.. thankyou so so so much. everyone says you're the bestest bunny and they aren't wrong about that at all you know ๐Ÿ’• you're the bestest bunny ever and I feel so blessed knowing you ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Please always remember what a special hooman you are ๐Ÿฅบ the-best.gif

screenshot-2023-05-04-at-21-16-07_1683231384.png

@amiableBunny4016 I really like this quote ๐Ÿฅบ thankyou special bunny ๐Ÿ’•

amiableBunny4016 May 8th, 2023

Opti, I know the other day was really tough for you so here is something from me to you โค๏ธ

screenshot-2023-05-08-at-20-01-10_1683572595.png

I hope your feeling okay. I am always here if you wanna talk through things in forums <3

Sending with lots of love,

Bunny <3

Optimisticempath OP May 19th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข so sweet ๐Ÿ’• thankyou bunnweee๐Ÿ’• you read it too ok? hold tight ๐Ÿค—

amiableBunny4016 May 10th, 2023

Hope ur ok Opti โค๏ธ

ArtemisStormWolf May 14th, 2023

Hiya opti! How you've been? ๐Ÿฅบ

Haven't seen you around in long time, and thank you for always being there for me ๐Ÿ’œ *leaves biscuits and hugs*

@ArtemisStormWolf hugs artee ๐Ÿ’• you no need to thank ๐Ÿฅบ me happy being your friend ๐Ÿค— me no vv ok but surviving fine ..

how's you? exams over? shares biscuits and more hugs

urghh have so many thoughts and feeling so much but idk where the words are :( is silent panic attack a thing? why does it feel so heavy inside... I hate this feeling ... so helpless, so hopeless... I wanna cry, I wanna scream, I wanna run somewhere in the middle of nowhere ... but its not possible because I'll still have me ... and I don't like me and I dont want to around me ... :') I wanna be alone .. without me ... how tf is that even possible ... but I just wanna not be here ... it's too much ... so heavy inside ... vv hard to breathe... but me trying to keep holding tightly and slow breathing... it's getting calmer ... the brewthing but still feel so heavy ... water urgh need water.. to drink.. I am ok.. itll pass.. this ... whatever this is... it is ok ... breathe..ok...
ArtemisStormWolf May 20th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

*brings comfy blankies*

It will pass ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’– and you'll be alright, always ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅบ.

Silent panic attacks are a thing too, โ˜น๏ธ sorry you're struggling, wanting to run away, and yet you cant, i get its feeling traped. But steady, slow breaths, deep ones, breath in, hold and let go ๐Ÿ’–

It's gonna be alrighty, ๐Ÿฅบ *gets water for opti*

Optimisticempath OP May 21st, 2023

@ArtemisStormWolf aw thanks for water , comfy blankiees and kind words and for being here Artee ๐Ÿฅบ it means a lot to me ๐Ÿ’• I passed out kinda? later so don't remember much about it .. whatever that was did pass i guess ๐Ÿ˜… thanks for being so understanding and kind always ๐Ÿคง

how is you? how was your day?

amiableBunny4016 May 20th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Awww, *sits with Opti*. I hear you Opti. Some thoughts can be really overwhelming and difficult to cope with. Your feelings are valid and I am really proud of you for coming this farโค๏ธ The fact that you are here shows alot of courage and strength Opti.

We are right here with you. Its okay to let out your emotions. Its okay to cry, to scream, to feel the way you feel. I hear you. Drink some water Opti. You deserve to be here and your so so awesome. Deep breaths.

Its really difficult in stages like this, but please take your time and try to look after yourself โค๏ธ you are loved. you are. beautiful. you are Opti and I am so so proud of you.

*passes water*

Bunny

you-can-do-it.gif

@amiableBunny4016 bunwee is the bestest bestiee ever ๐Ÿฅบ thank you vv much for all the assuring reminders, understanding and compassion Bunny ๐Ÿ’• I feel better today .. somewhat ;')

gotta get used to these panicky states smh ... but I'll be ok (I hope??) .. I usually feel most anxious and crumbling at night... so sometimes I'm here ... and hope to pass out and sleep when possible. ๐Ÿ˜…

Your kindness makes a difference you know? ๐Ÿ’• you are such a special bunwee ๐Ÿ’• lots of love ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— please take care and be good to yourself also ๐Ÿฅบ

how are you?? I saw you're on break from PAT stuff and it's ok ... everyone can use breaks, you do so much for everyone and you deserve lots of time for yourself too ๐Ÿค— me just worried about you and want to remind you that me here for you too anytime ok? ๐Ÿ’— how's everything going for you?

amiableBunny4016 May 21st, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Awwww your so damn sweet. I don't think I can ever find such a fantastic warm and caring person ever. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ญI'm always here for you xD

Don't worry about me.. please. Don't take my burden..focus on yourself okie? I love you lots โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅบ

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016

you have me so no worry about that ๐Ÿ˜„ one me is tolerable enough I think xD

aw nuu it's no burden .... you're a friend bunnwee ๐Ÿฅบ you are important to me and I care about you ๐Ÿ’• so don't worry about me worrying and please do share anything anytime you want to ok? I would be actually happy to be there with you too like you have been here for me๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿ’• me loves you lots too ๐Ÿค—

image_1684705101.png

@Optimisticempath

It's nothing huge opti. I've just fallen into that bad stage in life. You don't need to worry about how I am . โค๏ธ Mom and dad are getting seperated so I'm just tryna figure life out. Tryna make sense of things yk.

So please โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธlook after yourself. And don't think too much about me. Your freaking amazing and I care so so much about uโค๏ธ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

@Optimisticempath

Your words mean the world to me. I hear you on the bit about anxiety โค๏ธ we can come through this and I'm so freaking proud of you. It's okay not to be okay. Sometimes the ground can be pulled from beneath us, other times the world turns its back on us. We find courage. We find people by our side when we feel alone ๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธโค๏ธ I can't tell you how much courage and beauty you have shown Opti โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ please always be yourself. Keep going.. I know it's hard but we are right behind you *hugs if ok* โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

@amiableBunny4016

hugs are needed too ๐Ÿฅบ *hugs back ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—โค

@Optimisticempath

You did not just add me to your bio ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Optimisticempath OP May 23rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 I did many weeks ago โ˜บ bestie bunweee deserves special bio mention ๐Ÿค—

@Amiablebunny4016

I dont see reply button idk where will this reply land lmao

Bunny I'm so sorry to hear things are going bad for you rn ... specially with mum and dad separating ... that sounds like a lot of stress :( how are you holding on with everything?

You can always vent or share or whatever you like here ok? You're welcome here always ๐Ÿ’• you're a friend and I care about you too ๐Ÿฅบ sends lots of love to you ๐Ÿ’•

calendar-time.gif

amiableBunny4016 May 23rd, 2023

@Optimisticempath

awwwโค๏ธ you the sweetest

@Optimisticempath

Nuuu.. it's good. I don't want to vent in here. I'm goooodddd. Worry about yourself Opti โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ okie? I love you. Please be safe . Always here for u

@amiableBunny4016 sending luv to bunny ๐Ÿ’• you take care and be nice to you too please ๐Ÿ’•

@mytwistedsoul thinking of bestest soul โค

how's Soul doing? โค

image_1684852625.png

*tight hugs*๐Ÿค—

mytwistedsoul May 24th, 2023

@Optimisticempath *sits with Opti* OptiBear ๐Ÿฅบ this is so sweet of you to check in โค๏ธ soul is - I don't even know

hugs-cuddle.gif

How is OptiBear? โค๏ธ

*Sending hugs - super awesome vibes and much love* โค๏ธ be gentle with yourself and your thoughts

it is hitting again .. the anxiety....the panic... it feels difficult to breathe again ....whyy ... I don't like this feeling of being so trapped and stuck ... *sigh*

@Optimisticempath

*hugs if okay* its gonna be okay Opti, i know it doesnt feel like it. But i am right here. we are here *sits with you*

hello.gif

@amiableBunny4016 ๐Ÿฅบ sitting with you and hugs back โค

sorry xD towards the deeper end of the hole today ๐Ÿ’€

image_1684872836.png

image_1684872852.png

vv lovely fr๐Ÿ™‚

image_1684873013.png

image_1684873368.png