Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A Space For The Unsaid (Personal Diary)

Optimisticempath April 10th, 2022

Uh hello if anyone is reading this! 😀

I have no idea why I'm even creating this thread but i just feel it will be nice to have a place to share some thoughts or even these images on the internet that i always keep saving for myself because i relate too much but cannot share it with anyone because yes haha

I'm okay with replies here so feel free to drop by anytime ❤️

Just please be kind and respectful if your replying to my posts.

Optimisticempath OP August 27th, 2022

@NoneTheWiser

Aw I hope your heart is always smiling ❤❤❤ *big hugs back*

I'm definitely going to use the other hugs too 🥺 thankyouuuuuu 🥰

theriverissinging August 30th, 2022

Hi @Optimisticempath

Randomly stumbling upon this and on first glance, I found the comment to be something along the lines of “despite difficulties and tendency to be reclusive (which is only understandable), you are still able to keep going and even comprehend / understand what others are feeling” which is actually optimistic in my books. 😛 And of course, haha we remember the most silly things - which is okay I think we all do that so can understand. I don't know the context in which it was said though. totally understandable what you feel, humans be like that, nothing ‘wrong’ about it. It's okay to not being able to ‘find optimism’, the username kind of tells me you are so much more than your current state/situation. It's more of how your profile reflects so many aspects of being human to me - the sad, hopeful, etc. you are wholesome ❤️

Optimisticempath OP August 31st, 2022

@theriverissinging

"you are so much more than your current state/situation. It's more of how your profile reflects so many aspects of being human to me - the sad, hopeful, etc. you are wholesome ❤️" 🥺😢😭🥺

most validating and comforting thing I read (for myself lol) in a while , thankyou so much , you are always so nice to everyone 🥺 appreciate you vvv much. You wholesome also 💕

You are welcome to stumble here anytime hehe , I'm glad you did!!

Optimisticempath OP August 31st, 2022

Ok well something nice maybe?😃

I'm a safety patrol team member now 👮‍♀️

mytwistedsoul August 31st, 2022

@Optimisticempath Hey that's great! Congratulations! 🎉🎊🎈

Optimisticempath OP September 3rd, 2022

@mytwistedsoul @theriverissinging @NoneTheWiser

You all are so kind 🥺❤🥺 thankyou so much!!

theriverissinging August 31st, 2022

@Optimisticempath congratulations! 🛡️

@Angelx28

Hey! Yep long time , good to see you back

Idk how I'm doing tbh lol just uh there I think, thankyou for asking though ❤

How have you been?

Optimisticempath OP September 1st, 2022

Somedays are meant for you to curl up in a ball and pray someone hides the ball and forgets about it or throws it far far far far away 😐👍🏼

mytwistedsoul September 2nd, 2022

@Optimisticempath Hey :) Hope you don't mind - just wanted to pop in and drop off a hug ❤️

@mytwistedsoul

I like having you around ❤

thankyou for thinking of me *hugs back*

mytwistedsoul September 3rd, 2022

@Optimisticempath 🙂 ❤️ I like seeing you around here

Um - as a side note - if your palm isn't raw you could try some vinegar - it usually helps by pulling the heat and hurt out of it ❤️

Optimisticempath OP September 4th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

🥺🥺🥺 thankchu

Cold water helped palm feel better, nothing major happened ❤

Palm hurts 😣

Touched a hot vessel unintentionally 🥺

probably was overwhelmed, angry, distracted, anxious or best??? All of the above smh 💀

someone asked about happy time, best moments blah blah........ this was tougher than a trigonometry question smh .... am I supposed to know what makes me happy??? And and when was I actually happy last time??? My best moments ??? This brain doesn't remember any of it 💀

weird telling someone that I don't know but I honestly don't know lmao 😖 or just dont remember..... tis so sad urgh

maybe one day I will know 🥺 far away one day but whatever ~_~

*rant ends*

Optimisticempath OP September 4th, 2022

😀

_1662319126.image.png

Optimisticempath OP September 6th, 2022

No sleep edition 👍🏼_1662476647.image.png

_1662477056.image.png

_1662476817.image.png

_1662476796.image.png

_1662476864.image.png

_1662476878.image.png

_1662476753.image.png

Fits 👍🏼💀🧚🏻‍♀️

_1662477169.image.png

Brightening other's lives or atleast trying to is actually a feel-good experience , does feel nice being kind to others 🌹😊❤

@Optimisticempath

lmao this gif is better ig🤣 love that walk / run 😁

skeleton-dead-inside.gif

If you see this: 🥰

happy-tuesday-tuesday.gif

Optimisticempath OP September 7th, 2022

Could be triggering or uncomfortable, don't read please 😊 just needed a space for the hmmmmm 'unsaid' xD

Idk the thoughts are back I say back like they ever left lol it's funny how I am losing control over my own damn mind smh I can't keep up it's so hard looking at every sharp thing is hard it makes me feel weird I cant focus too much on stairs or I start picturing myself having a fall I constantly need to keep myself distracted while in passenger seat of car or I keep feeling like I should open the door and slide out while it's moving I find it hard to cross roads because sometimes I feel paralyzed midway like tf and it scares me it scares me so much to have these thoughts 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 these are passing thoughts they come and go but it sucks I don't want them but idk what to do... these are bad thoughts?? Are these as scary as it feels to me?? Am I thinking too much??? Idk .... how bad does it actually get before I can accept it is bad....and this stuff ain't good .... ain't uh that strange word lmao "normal" .... guess I'll just go hide :') ..... if you read this, I'm sorry :( *here a hug for you if you want <3 dw I'm currently safe... whatever that means but yeah .... not giving into these thoughts or any other :') ... *hides* sorry sorry :'(

Optimisticempath OP September 8th, 2022

Lowkey cringing on how often I have to use this space these days but idk what else to do I feel so low I am hating everything around me .... :'( dont know how long to hold onto and hold onto what.... sigh sigh ..... need to just get invisible for a month or seven ... maybe that'll help lmao :/

cartoon-sad.gif

mytwistedsoul September 8th, 2022

@Optimisticempath *offers a hug - a hand and a helmet for the little bear* ❤️

I never know if I should reply to people tbh - so there's no pressure to reply back. Just a gentle reminder that this is your space to use for whatever - however much you need it

Be gentle with yourself and your thoughts ❤️

@mytwistedsoul

Aw thankyou you so kind and sweet 🥺🥺🥺 I like your replies and you around so you never have to hesitate in dropping here anytime (and I feel you always have good comfy words for everyone so they prolly don't mind either)

*wears helmet 🥺

*huggles*

Thankyou for the reminder me needed it 😞❤

How are you today?

mytwistedsoul September 9th, 2022

@Optimisticempath *hugs* ❤️ You're welcome. Sometimes I forget too and its ok to forget. That's where friends give gentle reminders. Sometimes we get so much going on in our heads or we listen to the bad things and forget the good things we do

I see you leaving comfy words and encouragement for people too. It's really nice to see you around in the forums

Thank you for being you ❤️

*puts a Fragile! Handle with Care sticker on OptiBear's helmet* we gotta be careful with these things 🙂

Optimisticempath OP September 9th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

OptiBear 🥺 me likey 🥺

thankyou for being so empathetic always I really appreciate your kindness and these thoughtful reminders , we certainly do need them sometimes 🥺

and I have no words for that ... thankyou for noticing , sometimes I say things I'd like to hear too so it helps in a way to help someone else through it, atleast one of us got to hear it lmao... thank you for being you , *stronger protection spell for your kind heart*

*more hugs*

I hope you're being gentle with yourself too ❤

mytwistedsoul September 9th, 2022

@Optimisticempath Maybe a few of us can help you to hear some of those things. You deserve kindness and compassion and so many other wonderful things ❤️

You're a good person - with a good heart. I know its hard to believe those things when people say them. That's a major struggle here too. It takes time to replace the bad things we hear externally and/or internally. I read once that for every bad thing we hear - we need to hear something good five times. I think that's estimated myself tbh. Maybe we can all work with each other on that 🙂

Thank you for the protection spell - my heart thanks you too ❤️

*big hugs* I am trying to be as gentle with myself as I can Tbh - sometimes I think I should walk around in a suit of armor 🙂

*sending good peaceful vibes and good thoughts to you ❤️

Optimisticempath OP September 12th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

So nice, gentle, kind, supportive you are 🥺 thankyou so very much ❤ we should definitely be there for one another, it really feels good being less alone I cannot thank you enough for all the warmth you spread around so generously , you vv special hooman *big hugs back*

Aw a suit in armour sounds good hehe protection needed

yes keep trying to be as gentle as possible 🥺 you deserve all the kindness and good thoughts too *sends some good thoughts back* ❤

awesome-motivate.gif

mytwistedsoul September 13th, 2022

@Optimisticempath Someone did tell me - you ❤️ *Big hug* Thank you! Being less alone does feel good - I definitely agree with that

Thank you too for all the kindness you show too - not just to me but to everyone you talk to - it's just so awesome to see

How are you today?

Look what I found 😊 bear.gif

It sort of a helmet 🙂

Optimisticempath OP September 13th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Aw every time I read something from you I feel so nice 🥺 and it is so sweet I want to cry happy happy 🥺

*huggles*

You very very awesome ❤

Thankyou for being so kind to me and everyone also

lmao that's so cute 🥰 love the helmet and the one wearing hehe 😃 thankyou for sharing it.

I heard your shout out in that forum it is so sweet I don't know what to say 🥺 thankyou for being you, you are very special and if in anyway I help you see yourself in a good light it means everything to me , because you deserve to be under the good light always, since you are so bright and amazing yourself ❤ you've been a beacon of hope to me and everyone here always and I don't think there's enough words to thank you for that 🥺

me sending love 🥺 to keep you vv warm

mytwistedsoul September 14th, 2022

@Optimisticempath Hey :) You don't need to say anything at all ok? I hope I didn't put you on the spot or anything but there's never any pressure to reply to anything *hugs* and no thank you's are necessary - I just wanted to show I appreciate you ❤️

Stay awesome OptiBear!

*big hugs and much love to you* ❤️ ❤️

Ugh - just realized we've lost the reply buttons 😋

Optimisticempath OP September 14th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

OptiBear 🥺 is my new favorite nickname 🥰

Awwww thankyou, your appreciation means a lot to me and hehe it's oki I saw the thread before and wanted to reply but was too touched to form any words and then I just lost it but wanted to let you know that I read it and it does mean so much to me ❤ thankyou again, for being so so kind always

*hugs back*

fatcatzcouple-egg-yolk-cat.gif

Yep yep haha we lost reply buttons D: they need to make this atleast to 10 replies lol idk

I am biodegradable people I break down quite easily 🤡

Optimisticempath OP September 9th, 2022

@NoneTheWiser

Ah jess I didn't expect this haha you turned this entire thing around 😮 that is quite beautiful :')

I ... thankyou for sharing that here, I like that analogy a lot and idk about me lol, but you are certainly very very strong and powerful and appreciated and really loving and kind ❤

Optimisticempath OP September 12th, 2022

@NoneTheWiser

I don't have alot of words to say how beautiful these words are, you said it perfectly and I feel really validated ❤

Thankyou for saying that , your kindness makes me feel so warm 🥺

Sending love to you.

Optimisticempath OP September 10th, 2022

💀

_1662808870.image.png

Yeah probably not my best either but whatever 💀

BlueDarkAurora September 13th, 2022

@Optimisticempath And that whatever that you are doing matters <3 ^-^ cause it helps keep a nice human being like you here and keeps you going, so I am thankful to that whatever :) keep being you. Also relatable pic ^^'

Optimisticempath OP September 13th, 2022

@BlueDarkAurora

I missed you 🥺

thankyou for always having this positive perspective on everything, you made my whatever sound better too lol it is unbelievable 🥺

you vv lovely, I'm happy you're doing your best also ❤

how you been?

BlueDarkAurora September 17th, 2022

@Optimisticempath Aw missed you too thank you ^-^ You are a kind heart. I am well, hope you are doing fine too <3