Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

That 'Special Meal' Let's build together!

MistyMagic February 12th

Love it ๐Ÿ’˜or hate it ๐Ÿ’” this week we have Valentine's Day!ย ๐Ÿ˜

But what about yourย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย special meal?

let%27s-order-priya-bapat.gif

Menu - What would you like someone to prepare for you, no expense spared, no ingredient too hard to find?

Location - Where would you like to have your meal?The beach, a restaurant, a picnic?

Music - Would you like a mariachi band, a full orchestra, or a romantic tune on the radio?

Gift - A red rose, a lilac, chocolates, cookies, a handmade card?

Who - who would you choose to share this special meal with you?

Conversation - what would you talk about?

Wear - what would you both be wearing, formal ball gowns, swimsuits, jeans?

Add or remove yourself from the taglist Here
@adaptableOcean4193 @Aileen1114117 @AJ1232005 @Aliceiin3rdwonderland @beachyone @BelovedMe @butdoesanyonenotice @butterlycow @calmmoon2104 @calmSky3414 @charmingSky5972 @confidentrabbit7311 @CosmicMiracle @DipityEnigma @EchoicEternity @EmotionsListener @FallandWinterPlease00 @hiraxx @Interestingkiwi @interlligentshawzk @intoxfantasy @jujubears @Katieinbloom @LadyOrgasma @Liv125 @Lou73 @LoveMyMoonflowers @lyricalAngel70 @Merliah001 @MilaAvery @MistyMagic @Mrunal11 @MunchieTaters @mytwistedsoul @NicholasW @Paisleykaat @Paprika001 @practicalTree3613 @PurpleLady568 @SerenitysFire @shiningBeauty72 @SleepyShyCat @SmileSravani @SomebodySpicy13 @SparklingSeashells @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @sweetrosa1987 @ThadSterling @theboymoana @thetoastgod @tidyHickory3283 @victoriousblue17 @warmheartedCamp3360 @WarmLightXO @wisly03 @WorkingitThrough2 @WorriedMagpie

slowdecline48 February 12th

I'll have to think about this one...

MistyMagic OP February 12th

@slowdecline48 You can add in just one answer to start as choosing all of them is pretty tough I agree!

ย 

Listening - One Step At A Time!

slowdecline48 February 12th

@MistyMagic Okay then. If my choice of guest is limited to one person from 7Cups, it would be @SunShineAlwaysGrateful. She'd be fun to talk to. If I could do it a 2nd time, I dunno...you, maybe. Or @Tinywhisper11, just to see her smile.

I'm not into celebrities in general but if I could have my pick, it would be Jessica Biel. I had a crush on her for a while, she probably still looks hot, & she & Justin Timberlake are not getting along. The dinner would be the chance to make my move. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

If my guest agreed with it, my choice would be an Italian restaurant. A real one, not the typical cut-rate Americanized place that drowns everything in red sauce. It would have to be expensive because only the pricey places have decent wines.ย 

@slowdecline48 oooh one person from Cups errrr that sounds a difficult choice. But what about we all get our paints and doodle,draw, sketch and paint on the beach. Ooooops #CommunitiesCrossOverWithArts&CraftsAgain

ย 

@MistyMagicย  Ah Ha! I would choose Flip!ย  and @Heather225 how about that!ย 

ย 

Heather225 February 12th

@MistyMagic

Bring the crafts and Flip will bring the music and dinner entertainment lol

img-5292_1707766314.png

slowdecline48 February 13th

@MistyMagic Excellent idea. The beach is a great place to grill stuff when it's not too windy!... I could bring my hibachi. That, a bag of lump charcoal & some vittles to cook hot & fast & we're in business.

@slowdecline48 spaghetti for two?

pasta-pasta-recipe.gif

ย 

@MistyMagicย 

Menuย -ย What would you like someone to prepare for you, no expense spared, no ingredient too hard to find?

I think something light like a salad with tropical fruit

Locationย - Where would you like to have your meal?The beach, a restaurant, a picnic?

On a beach, in the sunshine with a pink parasol and a beach blanket and bbq veggies

Musicย - Would you like a mariachi band, a full orchestra, or a romantic tune on the radio?

A guitar or a radio

Giftย - A red rose, a lilac, chocolates, cookies, a handmade card?

Chocolates of course!

Whoย - who would you choose to share this special meal with you?

Oooh a party full of people!

Conversationย - what would you talk about?

The music and laughter would be loud!

Wearย - what would you both be wearing, formal ball gowns, swimsuits, jeans?

Swim wear and sarong

ocean-waves-beach.gif

ย 

WeEarth February 12th

@MistyMagic

Menu - Anything spicy or sweety

Location - Under tree shade, on grass bed

Music - No music, just nature's innate sound

Gift - Touch on my forehead

Who - My biological mother

Conversation - We will start from the evolution of earth to our sweet memories together๐Ÿ’ž

Wear - Casual dress

@WeEarth sounds perfect to me! I especially love the 'touch' being the special present :)

ย 

WeEarth February 12th

@MistyMagic

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’“

goma-happy.gif

Heather225 February 12th

@MistyMagic

Menu - Cheese and snackboard

Location - Poolside

Music - Any uplifting feel-good tunes

Gift - Collections like seashells and cute handmade things

Who - Cups party

Conversation - Sharing memories and future aspirations

Wear - Sarongs, dresses, comfy flowy clothes

WeEarth February 13th

@MistyMagic

Menu - large 7 cups cookiesย ๐Ÿ˜œ

Location - wherever with 7 cups family

Music - everyone should sing & I preferย Disney's musical style

Gift - Roses with chocolatesย ๐Ÿ’“

Who - My amazing peers,ย @WhereIsRed @MindfulJourney22 @Tinywhisper11 @BlueRivercares @Lunaire00 @positivePumpkin22 @Clarisse29 @sadcat13ย  ย @DreamTouch @InternalAcceptance @Fristo @honestWalkerofLife @YourCaringConfidant @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Blahblah1805 @CommunityModLou @enigmaticpanda4152ย  @AlleyCatNemo @NewYorker11 @slowdecline48 @NataliaD2024 @LittleBirdie30 @BenittaJ @HealingTalk @protostarr @WishUponAStar968 @Aruna20 @CompassionateArrow @ELYSIUMFELICITY @MydogLiz8 @honestWalkerofLife @Kristynsmama @Brahmm @HeavenlyMagic @heathermarie95 @SirenOfSerenity @InsightfulPhoenix @KaylaMaulfair @yourbuddy30 @BlueRivercares @BlueRivercares @wishfulWillow6962 @DanCat1128 @ASilentObserver @Shadow @walkalot @GlenMย 

Conversation - Just fun talk with friends

InsightfulPhoenix February 13th

@Mistymagic

here are my thoughtsss

Menu: Sushi, meso soup with little bits of tofu

Location: Picnic table because I like being out in the nature, hearing birds chirp and the wind gentle blowing by.

Music: A lo-fi positive vibe going of course

Gift: Handmade mini paintings made by meee ๐Ÿ’–

Who: My fiancee of course, my daughter and some of my 7cup friends if they so decided to come along to picnic with my little family. @weearth @yourcaringconfidant @Lou73 @wishuponastar968 @zenarishi @calmrosebud

Conversation: Honestly I adore deep conversations

WeEarth February 13th

@InsightfulPhoenix

thank-you.gif

slowdecline48 February 13th

@InsightfulPhoenix I'd show up...haven't had decent sushi on a while.ย 

YourCaringConfidant February 13th

@InsightfulPhoenix Awww an outdoor picnic sounds so relaxing. Thanks for the invite! I'm definitely coming along and bringing some pineapples for easy digestion and sweetness. โ™ก Sounds like a great time. Awww IP. :)ย 

MistyMagic OP February 13th

@InsightfulPhoenix Sounds wonderful! I love the idea of the small gifted paintings too. I love to do that and would like to try painting wrapping paper!

ย 

Lou73 February 13th

This is so sweet @InsightfulPhoenix thank you for the invite โ™ฅ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’

love-hearts.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 13th

@ZenArashi you've an invite here, Zenn, retagging so you can RSVP hehe!๐Ÿ’œ (alsooo so nice to see your name pop up here)

PatienceImpatiens February 14th

@InsightfulPhoenixย @InsightfulPhoenixย @weearth @yourcaringconfidant @Lou73 @zenarashi @iampapaya @neonblueberry1843 @gemineyesnz @georginahowe @walker7934 @tinywhisper11 @fristo @AutisticYouth @rossyglossy @JustMiles @peachpuppy @sparkygizmo

screenshot-2024-02-13-at-6-46-36-pm_1707868388.png

SparkyGizmo February 14th

@PatienceImpatiens

Happy Valentines Day my wonderful friend!ย ๐Ÿ˜Šย โค๏ธ I am most grateful for you!

big *hugs* โค๏ธ

WhereIsRed February 13th

@WeEarth

picnic-basket-yogi-bear.gif

WeEarth February 13th

@WhereIsRed

jm.gif

AlleyCatNemo February 13th

Sounds amazing to me earth ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝโœจ๏ธ๐ŸคŽ

WeEarth February 13th

@AlleyCatNemo

love-you-my-best-friend.gif

@WeEarth chibird-penguin-hug.gif

WeEarth February 13th

@AlleyCatNemo

goma-happy.gif

@WeEarth
ย ย love-hug.gif

CompassionateArrow February 13th

@WeEarth

Yayyyyy!!!

dancing-duck-dance-duck.gif

WeEarth February 13th

@CompassionateArrow

peach-goma-goma-peach.gif

Aruna20 February 13th

@WeEarth๐Ÿซ‚โค๏ธ

WeEarth February 13th

@Aruna20

hugs-love.gif

@WeEarth Now this sounds like a fun time for sure and I'm definitely along for the ride. I just have one question though-- why you only trying to feed us cookies? ๐Ÿคฃ Nonetheless, I'm still coming to enjoy quality time and a big cookie but I'm bringing lemon cake to share. ๐Ÿ˜›ย 

WeEarth February 13th

@YourCaringConfidant

Whoopsie, Desiree, you misunderstood what the question was. I want you all to make a mega 7-cup cookie for me, haha!๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Big thanks for the lemon cake๐Ÿ˜‹ I can bake my special brownies for you all.๐Ÿ˜

bear-love.gif

@WeEarth I spotted you sneaking a bite of your cookie. ๐Ÿคฃ

dfe7d99a-63c9-4081-87ff-db97dc0337eb_1707823805.jpeg

WeEarth February 13th

@YourCaringConfidant

cony-line-friends-i-love-you.gif

Tinywhisper11 February 13th

@WeEarth oh I'm not sure if I can come, I have so many valentines dates to attend already๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

WeEarth February 13th

@Tinywhisper11

Looks like you're going to be the busiest Valentine in our 7 cups family!๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Don't forget to save some chocolates for yourself ๐Ÿซ

goma-happy.gif