Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

healingsoul4892 July 6th

@LovelyFrog8934 received an appreciation from @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

8937469_1720271897.PNG
They also sent you lots of love!
goma-happy.gif
Sunisshiningandsoareyou - Your appreciation for
LovelyFrog8934 is so heartfelt and beautifully written๐ŸŒˆ

LovelyFrog8934 - You bring such a bright and positive energy to our community, just as Sun described๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’–

@healingsoul4892

Awww such a cute post, Soul, thank youu for delivering my appreciation for @LovelyFrog8934 sooo adorably.๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’– The little emoji stickers and flowers steal the show!๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–

greenmemeeffect-gme.gif

healingsoul4892 July 8th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thanks, sun! So glad you liked it!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–

VictoriaLove7 July 6th

@healingsoul4892

It is a cute Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค, rainbow ๐ŸŒˆ, two bears โส•ยดโ€ขแดฅโ€ข`ส”โ reading a yellow book, Sunflowers ๐ŸŒป, &ย soft pink แ—ข Tulips แ—ข๐ŸŒทแ—ข theme graphic, Soul! ๐ŸŒธ โ€

There is a Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค & Sunflowers ๐ŸŒป because it is from Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโคใƒ˜(หŠแต•ห‹ ใƒ˜)

The color of Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค is in the same yellow tone as the Sunflowers ๊•ค๐ŸŒป๊•คย petals, & the same yellow tone as the yellow of the rainbow ๐ŸŒˆ colors (ใ……ยด ห˜ `)

The centers of the Sunflowers ๐ŸŒป is in the same brown tone as the brown color in the rainbow ๐ŸŒˆ & the color of the Sunflowers ๐ŸŒป stem ๐–ฅง๐–คฃ & leaves ๐Ÿƒ are the same green tone as the green color of the rainbow ๐ŸŒˆย  โ‚แต”โ€ขแด—โ€ขแต”โ‚Ž

The font color is brown because the center of the Sunflowers ๐ŸŒป & one of the rainbow ๐ŸŒˆ colors is brownย  โ‚๐„โฉŒ๐„โ‚Ž

The lots of love gif image is a cute happy Goma cat with a soft pink peach ๐Ÿ‘ heart ๐Ÿ’— on its chest, & Goma has soft peach ๐Ÿ‘ ears, blushes, mouth, & these faces /แ หถแต”โฉŠแต”หถใƒž โณŠ เธ…^หถโ€ขใƒฎโ€ขหถ^เธ…

CoolMeCool July 10th

@healingsoul4892

It is a very pretty graphic!

The following sweet appreciation is from @Sunisshiningandsoareyou and is dedicated to the most amazing ๐Ÿฆ there...

๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆœ @SolitaryBird ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆœย 

According to ๐ŸŒž, you possess these amazing qualities!

2-20240709-172920-0001_1720561082.png

Sun, I couldn't agree more! Every single thing here describes our Solitary ๐Ÿฆ friend to a T! Solitary, I hope you believe these qualities all to be true too.

But moving on now, it's time to get to the best part-- Sun's sweetest note written specially for you! Happy reading!

3-20240709-172920-0002_1720561319.png

The note reads: "Hey hey Birdie friend, it shouldn't be a surprise that you are so appreciated, for being an utterly caring, thoughtful, kind and sweet hooman (or bird, if you prefer hehe). I've always had a smile on my face seeing your messages and seeing you around the community, I know we haven't talked as much or known as much, but it doesn't take a lot to realise what a beautiful, gentle heart you have and how strongly empowered you are to keep at your goals. I wish you all the best and sending you many smiles and hugs! Thank youuu for being youuu!"

Awwwwww Sun, that note was everything and look at all that โ™ก poured out from your heart. Thank you so much for thinking of Solitary ๐Ÿฆ! Solitary, I can't even explain how Sun's note to you just makes my heart happy. You deserve all the absolute best because you are so full of love. I hope you let Sun's words sink way deep in your heart and that your day is even brighter.ย 

PS: ๐ŸŒž sent you this gift-- self care kit. Enjoy!

1-20240709-172920-0000_1720561996.png

SolitaryBird July 9th

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you very much. Beautiful graphics! Thank you for your wonderful words, self-care kit and everything. ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hey Sun! I am speechless. ๐Ÿ˜Š

You made me feel good and you made my day. It's very nice of you to say that. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

You are very kind. You are such a people-person. Everyone loves being around you. You are a positive person and you make people smile. The world is lucky to have you. And I am happy that you are here and my friend. I wish you all the best too! Thank you for being you! ๐Ÿ˜‰

grateful-thank-you.gif

@SolitaryBird

Awwww that made my heart sing, thank youuu birdy friend, it's an absolute honor getting to hear such sweet compliments from you. Big love and lots of hugs!๐Ÿค—โค

sun-hugs.gif

@YourCaringConfidant

Aww thank you for making the entire experience of giving and receiving appreciations super special as always, Desiree. Appreciate you and your knack for creativity lots.๐Ÿ’–

I absolutely adore the personalized self care kit for our friend.๐Ÿคฉ Thank youuuu, for going that extra mile to make things extra-special for all.๐Ÿ’–

@OptimisticEmpathย 

You have received a special appreciation! While your appreciator chose to remain a "secret friend", their words of kindness is far from a secret! ๐Ÿ’œ Here's to reading your friend's note of appreciation and to having a great day!ย 

4-20240709-221331-0003_1720577870.png

Optimistic, friendly, respectful, empathetic, and supportive are all words used to describe you! Your secret friend wanted to make sure you knew that and more...

3-20240709-221331-0002_1720578035.png

The note reads: "Even though Optimisticempath has been struggling lately they still treat everyone so kindly. They are always so sweet and thoughtful to everyone, offering encouragement and support. I wanted them to know how amazing they are, even though they might not know or realize it themselves. Other's see what a wonderful and beautiful person they are. There needs to be more people like Optimisticempathย in the world."

Wow!!! Secret friend, whoever you are, I couldn't have said it any better. Your words for Opti are truly so true and beautiful. Opti is as sweet as can be and I'm so glad Opti has you in their life! Awwww. Opti, I hope things get better for you and that you know there isn't anything you can't overcome. You have people who care about you! Never forget it. Hope this appreciation from your secret friend brightens your day. :)

PS: Your secret friend sends you a special gift-- lots of love! Enjoy!ย 

caf71891-e46a-409a-a339-12ae39d31ba2_1720578301.jpeg

healingsoul4892 July 10th

@adorablebones is appreciated by @xIAmAlwaysHereForYoux

5647964_1720602433.PNG

They sent you this personal picture!

adorablebones_1720602466.PNG
CLICK HERE IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE PICTURE

(Its a link to the picture)

๐Ÿ’–They also sent you lots of love!๐Ÿ’–

sending-love.gif
adorablebones
Your friendship means the world to xIAmAlwaysHereForYoux. You're not just a great member but also an amazing friend who has truly made a difference

xIAmAlwaysHereForYoux
Thank you for sharing such a beautiful message. your kindness and support truly shine through. Keep being the incredible listener and friend that you are

โœจโœจโœจ

VictoriaLove7 July 10th

@healingsoul4892

It is a cute bear ส•ยดโ€ขแดฅโ€ข`ส”, bunny โ‚แข. ฬซ .แขโ‚Ž, kitty ^โ€ขโฉŠโ€ข^, flower ๐‘, frog โ‚แต”โ€ขแด—โ€ขแต”โ‚Ž , & SpongeBob & Patrick theme graphic, Soul! โœฟ๐ŸŒธย 

There are soft brown ส•ยดโ€ขแดฅโ€ข`ส” bear holding an umbrella ๐ŸŒ‚ & a soft brown bear drinking using a straw ส•หถโ€ขแดฅโ€ขหถส”โ๐Ÿง‹,ย  soft peach ๐Ÿ‘ bears holding a flag ส•หถโ€ขแดฅโ€ขหถส”โ๐Ÿšฉ, a purple kitty holding a ball แ“šโ‚^โ€ขโฉŠโ€ข^โ‚Žโšฝ๏ธ, soft blue ^โ€ขโฉŠโ€ข^ & soft pink kitties ^โ€ขโฉŠโ€ข^, soft pink โ‚แขหถโ€ข๏ปŒโ€ขหถแขโ‚Ž & cream bunnies โ‚แขหถโ€ขแต•โ€ขหถแขโ‚Ž, gummy bears ส•โ€ข๏ปŒโ€ขส”, yellow ๊•ค & soft pink ๊•ค flowers, & a green frog โ‚แต”โ€ขแด—โ€ขแต”โ‚Ž with a bow tie โ‘… in the first message graphic.ย 

There is SpongeBob |โ—•.:ใค:.โ—•| & Patrick ๐“‡ผ in the second graphic. (..โ—œแด—โ—..)

The lots of love gif image is also cute, it is a bunny ๐Ÿฐ blowing hearts แฐ”แฉš

The bunny has soft pink blushes & this face โŠ‚โ‚แขหถโ€ขหณโ€ขหถแขโ‚Žใค

healingsoul4892 July 10th

๐Ÿ“ฃAttention all listeners!๐Ÿ“ฃ
@BlueAhavah sends an appreciation to all of you!

BlueAhavah says: I would like to give a shout out to all listeners! I want yoy all to know that we appreciate all that you do on a every day bases. Keep going don't ever give up.

85406370_1720604923.PNG

๐Ÿค—They also send warm hugs!๐Ÿค—

milk-and-mocha-bear-hug.gif

BlueAhavah
Your encouragement and positive words mean so much to our listener community. Thank you for recognizing the hard work and dedication of our listeners. your appreciation uplifts us all!

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

VictoriaLove7 July 10th

@healingsoul4892

It is a pretty flowery โ€๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–กผโŠฑโœฟโŠฐ๐–กผ๐–ฅง๐–คฃ theme graphic, Soul! โœฟ๐ŸŒธย 

It is a flowery ย โ€๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–กผโŠฑโœฟโŠฐ๐–กผ๐–ฅง๐–คฃ theme with blue background graphic because it is from BlueAhavah

There are white flowers of various shapes ย โ€๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–กผโŠฑโœฟโŠฐ๐–กผ๐–ฅง๐–คฃ in the message graphic. The font color is white because the color of the flowers are white ย โ€๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–กผโŠฑโœฟโŠฐ๐–กผ๐–ฅง๐–คฃ

The letters color & the hearts ๐Ÿ’™ in typing is blue because the color of the background graphic is blue & becauseit is from BlueAhavah (*ยดโ—ก`*)โ€

The warm hugs is milky & mocha bears, Milky bear has soft pink blushes & these faces โส•หถโ€ขใƒฎโ€ขหถส”โแฐ”แฉš โส•หถแต•แดฅแต•หถส”โ

healingsoul4892 July 11th

(Posting this for @VictoriaLove7)

Hi hi Nii ๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿฅง o( หถ^โ–พ^หถ )o

@Lovemymoonflowersย 

you got a special appreciation fromย 

Vic ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงธ

@VictoriaLove7ย 

Vic saysย 

victorias-post-first_1720697232.PNG

Vic sent Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค & hot choco โ˜• for you

victorias-post-second_1720697571.PNG

เธ…^โ€ข๏ปŒโ€ข^เธ… ๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿฅงย  สšโ‚แข. ฬซ .แขโ‚Žษž
VictoriaLove7 July 11th

@healingsoul4892

Thank you, Soul! ๐ŸŒธโ€ (๏ฝกโ•นโ–ฟโ•น๏ฝก) for posting this appreciation for Nii ๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿฅง from me (..โ—œแด—โ—..)

There is a girl in school uniform to show Nii ๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿฅง , a kitty ^โ€ขโฉŠโ€ข^ with a peach ๐Ÿ‘ flower ๊•ค on its head, a bunny โ‚แข. ฬซ .แขโ‚Ž eating strawberry ๐Ÿ“ & a purple flower ๊•ค & outlines of a ๊•ค purple & a peach ๐Ÿ‘ pink ๊•ค flowers. There is a crescent ๐ŸŒ™ moon with purple ๊•ค & pink ๊•ค flowers to show Nii's ๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿฅง name

The kitty has soft pink blushes & this face โ‰ฝ^หถโ€ขแด‘โ€ขหถ^โ‰ผ ,ย  the bunny has soft pink blushes & this faceย  โ‚แขหถแด–โฉŠแด–หถแขโ‚Ž

In the Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค & hot choco โ˜• graphic for Nii ๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿฅง there is also a kitty with soft pink paws & blushes & this face เธ…/แ หถแด–ใƒฎแด–หถใƒžเธ… , & a bunny ๐Ÿฐ with soft pink blushes & this face โ‚แขหถโ€ขโฉŠโ€ขหถแขโ‚Ž

The cute Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค has soft pink blushes & this face (โ โ—แต” แต• แต”โ โ—)

There is also a girl in school uniform to show Nii ๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿฅง (ยดโ€ขแŽ‘โ€ข`)

The hot choco has kitty ^โ€ขโฉŠโ€ข^ shapes latteย 

healingsoul4892 July 16th

@SparkingLuna sends warm hugs and a heartwarming appreciation to @sweetnutella

55678900_1721136189.PNG

hug-vec50.gif

SparkingLuna

Your heartfelt appreciation shows just how much you've been positively impacted. Your openness and gratitude are truly inspiring๐ŸŒŸ

sweetnutella

You've shown incredible kindness, patience and support. Its amazing to see how much you've helped SparkingLuna๐Ÿ’—

VictoriaLove7 July 16th

@healingsoul4892

It isย  pretty flowery โ€๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–กผโŠฑโœฟโŠฐ๐–กผ๐–ฅง๐–คฃโ€ theme graphic, Soul! ๐ŸŒธ โ€

There are soft pink flowers โ€๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–กผโŠฑโœฟโŠฐ๐–กผ๐–ฅง๐–คฃโ€ & outlines of hearts แฏ“แกฃ๐ญฉแฏ“แกฃ๐ญฉ in the message graphic. (..โ—œแด—โ—..)

The warm hugs is cute bears ๐Ÿป hugging. The bear has this face โส•แต”แดฅแต”ส”โ

sweetnutella July 17th

Hey, @SparkingLuna โค thank you for sending this warm message to me. It means more than you know. I know you might not have been doing the best recently, but I just wanted you to know that I'm only a message away whenever you're ready to talk.

Stay safe and stay alive, please ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒท

@SparkingLuna

You're welcome! Glad you liked it!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—

A secret friend sends a lovely appreciation to @jesusredeemedme2425

8349609457_1721139177.PNG

They also sent you a self care kit!

selfcarekit_1721139209.PNG

Secret friend

Your heartfelt message shows how deeply you care for jesusredeemedme2425's journey. Your support means a lot๐ŸŒผ

jesusredeemedme2425

Your dedication to personal growth and healing is truly inspiring. Keep going strong!๐Ÿ’ช

VictoriaLove7 July 16th

@healingsoul4892

It is a pretty Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค & flowery โ€๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–กผโŠฑโœฟโŠฐ๐–กผ๐–ฅง๐–คฃโ€ theme graphic, Soul! โ€๐ŸŒธย 

There is a bright yellow Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค & yellow, orange ๐ŸŠ, & pink flowers โ€๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–กผโŠฑโœฟโŠฐ๐–กผ๐–ฅง๐–คฃโ€ & also soft purple แฐ”แฉšย , soft pinkย แฐ”แฉš, & soft blueย แฐ”แฉšย hearts on the top left & top right corners (*ยดโ—ก`*)โ€

The kit has a phone ๐Ÿ“ฑ, sneakers ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ, a candle ๐Ÿ•ฏ, hot chocy โ˜•, a paint ๐ŸŽจ,ย  & a plant ๐Ÿชด & there is an outline of a pink heart แฏ“แกฃ๐ญฉ

Awwww youโ€™re so sweet!!! Thank you <3

Definitely need to turn off my phone and do more art hehe :)

Hey hey @communicativePond1728 your bright and caring self has received two beautiful appreciative notes from two of your awesome peers.๐Ÿ’š

@Encircle sent you lots of love along with this note.๐Ÿ’š

image_1721154504.png

moti-hearts.gif

@AlexCatBrown sent some fresh flowers!๐Ÿ’š

image_1721154561.png

siamese-cat-siamese.gif

Aw such kind words, thank you Alex and Encircle for taking note of our peer's appreciable qualities. Sending flowers to y'all as well.๐Ÿ’š

ย communicativePond1728, you're a gem, truly, being ever so caring and thoughtful. Keep being you!๐Ÿ’š

VictoriaLove7 July 17th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very cute flowery โ€๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–กผโŠฑโœฟโŠฐ๐–กผ๐–ฅง๐–คฃโ€ theme graphic,ย  Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโคโŠ‚(แต”โ—กแต”โŠ‚)โค

There are cute green teal Sunflowers with white petals ๊•ค ๐ŸŒป ๊•ค on top right & top left corners. The Sunflowers ๊•ค ๐ŸŒป ๊•ค have soft pink blushes & these facesย  (หถโ—•แด—โ—•หถ) ( หถโ€ขแŽ‘โ€ขหถ )ย  ( หถโ€ขใƒฎโ€ขหถ ) ( หถ>ใƒฎ<หถ )

The background graphic is soft pink checkers motif ๐–ฃฏ๐–ฃฏ & there are green teal & black sparkles โœฆย  โœฆ

The font color for the names in the graphic is green teal because the color of the ๊•ค ๐ŸŒป ๊•ค Sunflowers & the color of some of the sparkles โœฆ are green teal. The font color for the message is soft pink because the color of the checkers motif ๐–ฃฏ๐–ฃฏ is soft pinkย (โ โ—โ โ€ขโ แด—โ โ€ขโ โ—โ )

The letters color for the message in typing is soft pink because the color of the checkers motif ๐–ฃฏ๐–ฃฏ & the Sunflowers ๊•ค( หถโ€ขแŽ‘โ€ขหถ )๊•คย  blushes are soft pink. The letters color for the names is green teal & the hearts in typing are green because the color of the Sunflowers ๊•ค ๐ŸŒป ๊•ค & the color of some of the sparkles โœฆโœฆ are green teal ยฉ๏ธ Sunshine's ๐ŸŒžโค owlsome pretty style! ๐Ÿฅณโคแ•™(แต”ะพแต”)แ•—

The lots of love ๐Ÿ’— gif image is a cute penguin ๐Ÿง โ‹‹(โ€ขโŒ”โ€ข)โ‹Œ๐Ÿ’•ย with a basket of soft pink hearts ๐Ÿ’•

The second message graphic is also a very pretty flowery โ€๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–กผโŠฑโœฟโŠฐ๐–กผ๐–ฅง๐–คฃโ€ theme graphic with soft peach, soft cream, & soft brown wavy patterns

There are soft pink, soft purple, & soft purplish flowersย โ€๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–กผโŠฑโœฟโŠฐ๐–กผ๐–ฅง๐–คฃโ€ย with teal ๐–ฅง๐–คฃ stems & leaves ๐Ÿƒย 

The font color for the names in the graphic is teal because the color of the flowers ๐–ฅง๐–คฃ stems & leaves ๐Ÿƒ are teal. The font color for the message is soft pink because the color of most of the flowers & the color of one of the wavy patterns is soft pink (*ยดโ—ก`*)๊•ค

The sending flowers gif image is a cute Siamese cat ^โ€ขโฉŠโ€ข^ with brown tail & ears holding a bouquet ๐Ÿ’ of flowers ๐‘โœฟโ€ because it is from Alexcatbrown. The cat has this face แ“šโ‚^โ€ขโฉŠโ€ข^โ‚Ž๐Ÿ’

CoolMeCool July 20th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is so very pretty graphics with the details!

@CoolMeCool

thank-you.gif

The following appreciation is dedicated to someone who radiates so much of what her username says... Joy! I am happy to announce that @InnateJoy9602 has received two beautiful notes of appreciation from two very amazing people.

yellow-blue-simple-thesis-defense-presentation-20240719-181240-0000_1721429187.jpg

Awwwww. โ™ก Short, sweet, and straight to the point! Clearly you possess some remarkable qualities, Joy. It's no wonder Summer sees the following qualities in you: cheerful, empathetic, motivated, positive, patient, humble, and supportive! Thank you, Summer, for allowing us to further see how kind of a person Joy really is!ย 

PS: I hope you love these flowers Summer wanted to gift you. ๐Ÿ’›

0729de05-6f34-4e79-899b-2366066776b8_1721429279.jpeg

blue-yellow-sunflower-quote-peace-instagram-post-20240719-184306-0000_1721429785.png

Wow! Just wow! This was such a heartfelt read, so I know your heart has to be smiling so big right now! Awwwwww. Thanks for all you do in 7 Cups, Joy. I'm so glad the way you are and what you does not go unnoticed. Your sweet appreciator here has also seen the above qualities mentioned in you! Additionally, you are said to be friendly and respectful, not to mention you have a great ability to delegate. You're a wonderful leader! ๐Ÿ’™

Iammohhh has also chosen to leave you a gift and this one is one you can't ever get enough of! Happy self caring!ย 

screenshot-20240719-185455-gallery_1721429715.jpg

innateJoy9602 July 19th

Awh my day has been made!! Thank you both! :)

@Summerkay2024

I appreciate you so much as well!! You are an inspiration for many people here!!! So grateful to have met you!! Thank you for the beautiful flowers as well! (:๐Ÿก๐Ÿ’—

@IamOHhh
Thank you so much OH! It means a lot to hear this!!! I look forward to coming on cups because I know I will get to spend time with the lovelies people like yourself Oh! Thank you!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™

Also thanks @YourCaringConfidantย for taking the time to put this together!!ย 

snoopy-yay.gif

healingsoul4892 July 23rd

Hello @LynLyn87 you have to see this amazing appreciation message @WeEarth left for you!

5374875439_1721721215.PNG

They also sent you ice cream!๐Ÿฆyum๐Ÿ˜‹

hanoopy-happy.gif

WeEarth

Your appreciation for LynLyn87 truly highlights their positive impact and talents. Thank you for celebrating them so warmly!๐ŸŒŸ

LynLyn87

Your support and artistry bring so much joy to our community. We're lucky to have you here!๐ŸŒผ

VictoriaLove7 July 23rd

@healingsoul4892

It is a pretty heart แฏ“แกฃ๐ญฉ theme graphic, Soul! โ€๐ŸŒธย 

There is a large red heart แฏ“แกฃ๐ญฉ little heart outlines แฐ”แฉšแฐ”แฉš & a cat holding a red heart ^โ€ขโฉŠโ€ข^แกฃ๐ญฉย 

The cat has soft pink blushes & this face เธ…^หถแด–โฉŠแด–^หถเธ…แฐ”แฉš

The font color is white because the color of the outlines of hearts แฐ”แฉš is whiteย 

The letters color is red because the graphic color tone is red. (..โ—œแด—โ—..)

There is เฉฏโ€งฬ€อกโฌฎSnoopy gif image making ice cream because Earth ๐ŸŒ sent ice cream ๐Ÿฆ to Lynย 

healingsoul4892 July 23rd

This heartfelt appreciation was sent from a secret friend "E" to @mytwistedsoul

68436983097856_1721723544.PNG

They attached this picture:
attatched-picture-mytwistedsoul_1721723652.PNG

(CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PICTURE)

They also sent you flowers!

for-you-bouquet-de-fleurs.gif

Secret friend "E"
Your heartfelt words truly capture the esssence of appreciation and kindness. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful message๐ŸŒบ

mytwistedsoul

Your unique perspective and genuine presence add a special touch to our community. We're thankful for the positive vibe you bring and the way you make us all think and feel๐ŸŒŸ

mytwistedsoul July 23rd

@healingsoul4892 Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into making these posts healing! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™

Omgosh! This is a pleasant surprise this morning. Thank you so much "E" for your thoughtful and kind words! I wish many good things for you too! Not just for today but all the days that follow ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฅนโค๏ธ

healingsoul4892 July 24th

@mytwistedsoul

Thank you! Im so glad you liked it๐Ÿ˜Š

VictoriaLove7 July 23rd

@healingsoul4892

It is a cute blue theme graphic with a bear, Soul! ๐ŸŒธโ€

There is a soft blue ส•แต”๏ปŒแต”ส” bear & teal stars โœฎโœฎ. The bear ส•โ€ข๏ปŒโ€ขส” wearing a red bow tie โ‘…, & he has soft pink blushes & this face โส•หถโ€ขแดฅโ€ขหถส”โ

The image message from the secret friend also has blue tone for the font, & there are outlines of stars โญ’โญ’,ย hearts แฏ“แกฃ๐ญฉ, sparkles โœง , & a mouse ๐Ÿ because Soul's pfp is a mouse ๐Ÿญ

The flowers โ€๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–กผโŠฑโœฟโŠฐ๐–กผ๐–ฅง๐–คฃโ€ gif image is pretty & shining (*ยดโ—ก`*)โ€

HeavenlyMagic July 24th

โ€ขโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ข-ห‹ห เผปโเผบ หŽหŠ-โ€ขโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ข

An Appreciation ๐Ÿ’Œ to the lovely, @Whyme3112 โœจ๐Ÿ’– given by a adorable Secret Friendย  ๐Ÿ’Œ

โ€ขโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ข-ห‹ห เผปโเผบ หŽหŠ-โ€ขโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ข

Dear @Whyme3112, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing.ย 

๐ŸŽ€ Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Lots of Love ๐Ÿซถ

You deserve this. ๐ŸŒท

4_1721820847.png

Raw text: ย Hey there, I know you feel unloved. Feels like the whole world is against you. But trust me, even if it seems like it, You've got a lot of admirers. And I'm one of them. I want you to know that you're loved just the way you are, with flaws and all.. We're only human. You are a really great person yourself. I appreciate how you are so considerate, how you help just by being there, just as yourself. You are really awesome. You've got so much in you. I wish ppl could see that. I appreciate how you bring in motivation and inspiration by showing how passionate you are. Keep being you.. Hope you are doing well. Thank you

VictoriaLove7 July 24th

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a pretty soft pink theme letter ๐Ÿ“„ theme graphic,ย  Magic! ๐Ÿช„ (๏ฝกโ•นโ–ฟโ•น๏ฝก)

There is a cream lined paper ๐Ÿ“ƒ with red hearts แฐ”แฉš on top right corner, a bouquet of red roses ๐ŸŒน & two pink envelopes โœ‰ sealed with a red แฏ“แกฃ๐ญฉ heart, & the phrase 'Thank you' in the sameย pinkย tone as theย pink background graphic. (เน‘โ€ขแŽ‘โ€ขเน‘)

HeavenlyMagic July 24th

An Appreciation ๐Ÿ’Œ to the lovely, @Amanda84 โœจ๐Ÿ’– given by the adorable herself ๐Ÿ’Œ

Dear @Amanda84, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing.ย 

๐ŸŽ€ Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Healing Tea ๐Ÿต

You deserve this. ๐ŸŒท

3_1721820965.png

Raw text: ย I appreciate that they always try to be a better listener.

VictoriaLove7 July 24th

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a pretty heart แฏ“แกฃ๐ญฉ theme graphic, Magic! ๐Ÿช„(ยดโ€ขแŽ‘โ€ข`)

There is an outline of a soft pink heart แฏ“แกฃ๐ญฉ,ย  soft pink soft blue flowers โ€ โ€ , & soft blue this เชœ shape on a soft blue, yellow,ย  & soft pink background graphic. (..โ—œแด—โ—..)

HeavenlyMagic July 24th

An Appreciation ๐Ÿ’Œ to the lovely, @heathermarie95 โœจ๐Ÿ’–given by the adorable @Amanda84 ย  ๐Ÿ’Œ

Dear @heathermarie95, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing.ย 

๐ŸŽ€ Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Sunshine on you ๐ŸŒž

You deserve this. ๐ŸŒท

2_1721821054.png

Raw text: ย I appreciate her because she made me feel at ease and she was so full of energy and vibrancy and willing to help.