Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Hey hey @sadcat13 who makes everyone happy, this is your turn to recieve your happiness-reminder and it's coming from a very special person @fristo hehe!💚

image_1711720097.png

Thank you for reminding our friend to take care of themself, Fristo, I hope you're taking care of yourself too.💚

Cattt, you're truly marvelous, how you've gone above and beyond in supporting PAT and our beloved program is so so appreciated. Thanks for all you do and yesss, what Fristo said, please do be good to you too.💚

Sending lots of delicious apples and colorful rainbows your way!🥰

thank-you-hearts.gif

VictoriaLove7 March 29th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a super cute black cat 🐈‍⬛ with apples 🍎 & rainbow 🌈 theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)❤

It is a black cat 🐈‍⬛ theme because it is for cat 🐈‍⬛ & there are apples 🍎 because cat 🐈‍⬛ likes apples 🍎 🍏! Also because Sunshine 🌞❤ says 'sent apples 🍎 🍏 & rainbow 🌈' ! ٩(´。• ◡ •。`)੭

The letters colors in typing are red because the apples 🍎 color in the graphic is red, blue & yellow because some colors of the rainbow 🌈 are blue & yellow.  The hearts 💚 in typing are green because one of the rainbow 🌈 color is green ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🥳❤ღ(´͈ ᵕ `͈ ღ)

The hopping kitty ₍^•⩊•^₎Ⳋ gif image with rainbow 🌈 is also cute! ⊂(ᴖ ⩊ ᴖ)つ The kitty has soft pink blushes & this face /ᐠ˶•ꈊ•˶マⳊ  & there are pastel rainbow 🌈 & smoll soft pink 💕 hearts ᯓᡣ𐭩 ᰔᩚ

sadcat13 March 29th

@fristo thank you for your kind words, i deeply appreciate them 😭 Yes i´m currently recovering from my wisdom tooth removal and taking it very easy on myself, resting a lot and taking all my meds (i feel like i´m doing nothing else just take meds the entire day, 8h antibiotics, yay) But otherwise not doing anything except resting and relaxing 😊 Feeling much better today, didn´t even need a painkiller for now, hope to be back at spreading smiles soon 😊

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou awwww thank youuuuu for making this pretty graphic for me, it´s so cuuute 😭 And thank you for your kind words too, they mean a lot to me 😭

@sadcat13

Was super happy to make this for you and happier to see your lovely response to it. Yay!🥰

Kristynsmama March 29th

A secret friend wants to acknowledge @Wonderwhisper with the following appreciation:

When I was struggling and felt so alone, no one could ease my pain, not even those who listened. But then, this incredible person came into my life and helped me find peace. I can't express how thankful I am for this listener. I wish them nothing but happiness and love forever, and be the best listener that other might find too. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. This community, our platform, brought me to this amazing individual. Despite the hurt, I believe I can continue. I can progress. Thank you very much my dear listener.

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together., Positive - They focus on good qualities in others., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act., Rational - They are sensible, not moody., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

0ddfd57c-27ac-4d4a-b6b0-0b22174fc9ff_1711724999.jpeg

ffd3d0cd-b3a9-484b-9943-2011b4566719_1711725010.jpeg

786f6e6d-d751-4bf8-bd5a-434c5263824c_1711725021.jpeg

c986fbc2-6474-46c0-b0ab-29b256c81d11_1711725042.jpeg

VictoriaLove7 March 29th

@Kristynsmama

It is a pretty green plants 🌿 theme graphic, Kristy! 🦙\(*´◡`*)/

There are soft green plants 🌿𖥧 in the message graphic & soft green & white plants 🌱 in the qualities graphic. 

The warm hugs image is also in green tone with soft yellow green Sunflowers 🌻 🌻 (๑•᎑•๑)

There is a cat ≽^•⩊•^≼ in the big hug image & the cat has this face ₍^•⩊•^₎Ⳋ

sadcat13 March 29th

@Kristynsmama such a pretty graphic * - *

WondersWhispers March 30th

@Kristynsmama

Thanks a lot, I don't really know who you are but I'm sincerely grateful. Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, may you be cared for and always find reasons to smile. I had no idea I could make you feel this good, thank you so much for sharing that with me! 😊 This truly made my day. I'm genuinely smiling and deeply thankful. 😊 And remember, I'm always here for you! 🌟💖

heathermarie95 March 30th
Hello @ThoughtLight 
You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2024-03-29-at-8-54-23-pm_1711760171.png

They also sent you healing tea

positive-energy.gif

ThoughtLight -

Thank you for everything
that you do on 7Cups.
Keep being you!
VictoriaLove7 March 30th

@heathermarie95

It is a pretty purple sky 🌌 theme graphic, Heather! \(..◜ᴗ◝..)/

Some of the letters color is purple because the graphic color tone is purple 🟣

The healing tea 🍵 gif image is a red color tea 🍵 cup with red & soft pink steam 旦~~

Hello Earthy friend, you are a marvelous hooman deserving of the biggest smiles and sweetest reminders.❤

Our two lovely peers are here to add some joy to your day!❤

@fristo 's cookielicious note reads: 

image_1711783771.png

And now @CompassionateArrow 's hearty note filled with gratitude and love! 

image_1711783935.png

"Earth is the coolest person I know. They're so amazing and I look up to them. They know their way around things and is super approachable and kind. It's an honor to know them. Working with them is so much fun and I'm so glad I got to meet this fantastic human being! Earth, thank you so much for being who you are. Love you💚💙"

Thank youu Fristo and Arrow for thinking of and appreciating our sweet friend.❤

@WeEarth, sending lots of love your way.❤

love-heart.gif

CompassionateArrow March 30th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww Sun!! It's so cute and adorable! Thank you so much💖

@WeEarth I hope you know how amazing you areeee🤩

WeEarth March 30th

@CompassionateArrow

kiss.gif

@WeEarth

hugs.gif

WeEarth March 30th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Fristo @CompassionateArrow

Aww, I don't have words to express my current state😳 But, let me try.......😯

What a delightful surprise from the amazing wonderful Fristo and lovely caring Arroww😃

Thank you arrow for the appreciative note and Fristo for the cookielicious note

Sun, I always look up to your posts. This one is amazing and adorable just like arrow mentioned. I really loved it! Thank you Sun 💓

Thank you my amazing peers for this wonderful post. 

tara-duncan-animation.gif

@WeEarth

kermitthefrog-dance.gif

@WeEarth

thank-you-so-much.gif

VictoriaLove7 March 31st

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a super cute Earth 🌏 & cookie monster 🍪 ᕦ⊙෴⊙ᕤ theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤(∩˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ∩)❤

It is a a cookie 🍪 monster ᕦ⊙෴⊙ᕤ looking at the earth 🌏 because it is for Earth 🌏 from Fristo ᕦ⊙෴⊙ᕤ

The cookie 🍪 monster ᕦ⊙෴⊙ᕤ is looking at the Earth 🌏 that looks like a cookie 🍪 to him & he is standing on cookies 🍪 on earth 🌏. There are rainbows 🌈 & soft pink cloud ☁️ in the sky!ヾ(๑╹ヮ╹๑)ノ”

The second graphic for Earth 🌏 is the appreciation from Arrow 🏹 જ⁀➴ The Earth 🌏 has this face 𓎟 , & there is an arrow જ⁀➴ on the smile. There are soft pink 💗, ❤ red, 💙 blue, yellow 💛, & purple 💜 hearts & yellow stars around the Earth 🌏 & a green ribbon 𐙚  ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)

The letters colors in typing are blue, yellow, green, orange 🍊 just like the rainbow 🌈 colors in the first graphic. The hearts are ❤ red, because the color of the lots of love gif image is red. Green 💚 & blue 💙 because those are the colors of the earth 🌏  ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🥳❤ ୧( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )୨

The lots of love ❤ gif image is a cute red heart ❤ that has this face ( ᵔ◡ᵔ )

New Appreciation!! 📣📣

My heart jumps with joy as I make this post, because thiss, is a special one!

@Vagii has note to themself and it's so sweet💖

Vagii, yess, we're our own cheerleader! 

image_1711787914.png

The letter reads: 

Hello Vagisha!

I know your are lagging behind your goals.. you do work towards it.. but now you are tired doing it.. it's okay.. and I know you have much more potential than you exhibit... you also feel lonely sometimes but you make others cheerful. You are very kind but sometimes you try to get out of your comfort zone for others.. and it's okay, but you kinda need to care for yourself first! Take your time.. you will learn things from different experiences, good or bad. You are best companion for yourself, you will be fine soon <3 💫

💛💛

Vagi is:

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

Rational - They are sensible, not moody.

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view.

💜💜

I resonate with each one of them Vags.. You are definitely a gem of a person and valued so so much💎

💛💛

Here's a little gift from Vagisha to Vagi😉

image_1711788679.png

A self care kit🫶😌

💜💜

I hope you like itt! Take care Vagi, and yesss, you got thisss💪

💛💛

Looking forward to more love and appreciation being spread! Lalalaaa😁😁

Vagii March 30th

@CompassionateArrow 

Thank you arrow, love you so much!

@Vagii

Aww love you more dearie💜

VictoriaLove7 March 31st

@CompassionateArrow

It is a pretty flowery ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ theme graphic, Arrow! 🏹જ⁀➴\(..◜ᴗ◝..)/

There are flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼✿𖡼𖥧𖤣𓇗, a red heart ❤ hugging heartself because Vagi sent self appreciation, a book 📖, & glasses 👓  The message is on a soft purplish paper 📃 

The kit has a bath tub 🛁 , lotion🧴, broccoli 🥦, egg 🥚, a book 📖, glasses 👓 , a bottle of water 🍶, lotus flower 🌺 with the Sunshining 🌞❤, two barbells ❚█══█❚, & a sleeping mask 😷 

The letters colors in typing are soft purplish, soft purple, indigo because the paper color in the graphic is soft purple & soft purplish. Vagi's name in typing is yellow because Vagi's pfp is a bouquet of yellow tiny Sunflowers 🌻 The hearts in typing are purple 💜 because the paper color in the graphic are soft purple, soft  purplish & yellow 💛 because Vagi's pfp is a bouquet of yellow tiny Sunflowers 🌻 (*´◡`*)

There is the 'Lalalaa'♪( ˶^▾^˶ )

Vagii March 31st

@VictoriaLove7 

Soo yellow was for that sunflower 😲 I got it now lol😂.. nice lalala

heathermarie95 April 1st
Hello @kenzolena

screenshot-2024-03-31-at-8-50-02-pm_1711932716.png

They also sent you a warm hug!

hug-warm-hug.gif

To kenzolena -
Thank you for all that you do!

To Secret Friend -
Thank you for sending
in an appreciation
Keep being the kind
person that you are!
VictoriaLove7 April 1st

@heathermarie95

It is a pretty purple theme graphic,  Heather! ૮ •ᴗ• ა

It is a purple splash theme, so the font color in the graphic is purple & the letters color is also purple ◝(ᵔᵕᵔ)◜

The warm hugs is a cute milk & mocha bears 🐻‍❄️🐻 gif image. The bears 🐻‍❄️🐻   have this face ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ 

kenzolena April 2nd

@heathermarie95

Thank yu so much to whoever send me this sweet message. You is trult awesome pawesome and I want to thank you from the bottum of my heart <3

heathermarie95 April 1st

Hello @ReganL

screenshot-2024-03-31-at-8-57-13-pm_1711933080.png

They also sent you flowers!

violet-butterfly.gif

To ReganL -

Thank you for all that you do!

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are!

VictoriaLove7 April 1st

@heathermarie95

It is a cute puppy 🐶 theme graphic, Heather! ૮⍝• ᴥ •⍝ა

There is a puppy 🐶 with this face ૮ • ᴥ • ა & woof woof paw prints 🐾 

The puppy 🐶 color is soft brown so the font color & the frame color in the graphic are soft brown. The letters color in typing is also soft brown ૮₍𝁽ܫ𝁽₎ა

The flowers gif image is a pretty purple flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼✿ with a purple butterfly 🦋 fluttering by the flowers 𓇗

Hiya @4Jasmine someone wants to hear from you, someone pretty darn amazing, someone= @fristo who sent you an invite too in the sweetest possible way, the peer appreciation form way!🥰

image_1711953345.png

Jasmine, you're such an endearing presence around, with extremely strong grit and sense of perseverance. Keep being youu!💚

Ooh and I'd love to hear as well, what Fristo asked, "What makes you feel happy and peaceful?"💚

Sending cookies to Fristo for being a delightful hooman, so welcoming, sweet and caring, per usual!💚

insomnia-cookies-chocolate-chunk-cookies.gif

VictoriaLove7 April 1st

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a pretty flowery ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ theme ୧⍤⃝💐 graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)❤

There are white flowers 𖤣𖥧𖡼𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ 𑁍 with green stems & leaves 🍃 & a splash of soft pink peach 🍑 background in the graphic. ღ(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)ღ

The font color for the message in the graphic is purple, so the letters color for the message in typing is purple ヾ(๑╹ヮ╹๑)ノ”

The font color for the names in the graphic is green because the stems & the leaves 🍃 of the flowers are green. So, the letters color for the names in typing & the hearts 💚 in typing are green ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ owlsome pretty style! 🥳❤୧⍢⃝୨❤

The cookies 🍪 with choco chips gif image looks yummy! (っ˘ڡ˘🍪ς)❤

4Jasmine April 4th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Wow! I am deeply touched and surprised to get such a wonderful message!!!💓 Thank you, thank you, thank you!11 My day has been filled with sunshine and smiles!😊 It is my pleasure and honor to have been given such an honor! I hope both you and Frisco have a day full of blessings and smiles as well!   

@4Jasmine

Aww so happy to hear that, Jasmine, thank youu so much!💜

4Jasmine April 4th

@4Jasmine

My number one's were supposed to be more exclamation points after the word thank you! I think you know my heart, even though the type-o mistakes occurred! Once again, thank you!!!💓 I found an emoji area here, hurray!😊 

4Jasmine April 5th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I feel most peaceful and happy when I am out enjoying nature, walking through a shaded, wooded area. I guess the poem by Robert Frost, The Road Not Taken, would best describe the type of shaded woods that I would choose to spend a peaceful, happy morning walking along.

The Road Not Taken

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, 

And sorry I could not travel both

And be one traveler, long I stood

And looked down one as far as I could

To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,

And having perhaps the better claim,

Because it was grassy and wanting wear;

Though as for that the passing there

Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay

In leaves no step had trodden black.

Oh, I kept the first for another day!

Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh

Somewhere ages and ages hence:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I 

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Robert Frost

@4Jasmine

Aww that sounds super tranquil and relaxing, thanks for sharing. I love this poem too!💛

Tagging @fristo so they can see your response to their question as well.

AlleyCatNemo April 1st

🌸 @grimsmark8 🌸

🌻  Sends you lots of warmth & flowers 🌻  

🌷 @trueconfidant123🌷

"
Confie, you're one of the kindest souls I've met here. It's been a year since you've been here and in that tiny amount of time, you've blossomed so much, healed and helped others so much, spread so many smiles and cheer! I wish you a calm belated cupsversary <3 

I know, often times it's not easy being here, on cups. It's a thankless job, and it does hurt when we put a lot of care and effort, only to see not even acknowledgements for that. It's almost impossible to just give and give, and get nothing in return. And you, Confie, are one of the most easing and patient presences to me. Thank you for making us, and especially me feel comfy and light. You deserve so so much more, friend, much beyond this appreciation. So please allow yourself some time, and take care :) I'm sure you can show a lil bit of the immense love and care to yourself that you send everyone here. There's a reflection of that love in every happy and positive thing here, you know? Directly or indirectly. It takes some time and tests you sometimes to come around, but it's there. I feel it in me. I can never forget how much warmth you've sent me, okay?

I'm proud of you for coming so far, and I look forward to that day when you get the affection in the form you truly deserve. It's just about time. ^ ^ 

Until next time,

PS: a song for you"

welcome-spring-flyer_1711975913.jpg
welcome-spring-flyer-1_1711975944.jpg
welcome-spring-flyer-2_1711976494.jpg
welcome-spring-flyer-3_1711975962.jpg
welcome-spring-flyer-4_1711975997.jpg
welcome-spring-flyer-5_1711976011.jpg

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

image_1711992986.png

VictoriaLove7 April 2nd

@AlleyCatNemo

It is a pretty flowery ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ theme graphic, Nemo! /ᐠ •ヮ• マ Ⳋ

There are soft pink, yellow flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀𑁍 on a soft purplish background graphic. 

The font color in the graphic is indigo soft purplish, so, the letters colors are indigo soft purplish in various tones. Green because the stems & the leaves 🍃 color is green, yellow because one of the flowers color is yellow ✿, & blue in various tones because there are blue splashes in the background of the graphic. There are 🌻 & 🌷 in typing. I like the Sunflower 🌻 in typing! ^•⩊•^

The flowery 𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰ graphic after the song is cute ^ᵔ⩊ᵔ^ There are soft pink, yellow, soft peach 🍑, orange 🍊, soft purplish 𓇗❀𖤣𖥧𖡼✿𖡼𖥧𖤣𑁍 flowers  /ᐠ ᵕヮᵕマ Ⳋ

GrimSox April 3rd

@AlleyCatNemo Thank you alleycat :) I really appreciate the effort you've put in both presenting the text and visually representing it. ^ ^ 😊 Really well done.

@AlleyCatNemo

This is beautiful!😍 A song too wow @GrimSox your talent has no bounds!❤ @trueconfidant123 deserves it all!🤗

HeavenlyMagic April 2nd

•─────────•-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-•─────────•

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @kindHug676 ✨💖given by the adorable Secret Friend  💌

•─────────•-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-•─────────•

Dear kindHug676, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

🎀 Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Self care kit 🩷🩵

You deserve this. 🌷

19_1712029869.png

Raw text:  Kind is a truly amazing individual, she is always helpful, gives excellent feedback, and provides links to useful resources. She is one of the most compassionate and knowledgeable people I have encountered, and is an awesome host. I'm always happy when I see her in the rooms, because I know that everyone will be heard and treated fairly. Thank you kind for everything you do, you are a hero, and you are very appreciated. I've requested that this post include a self care kit. I hope you are taking as much care of yourself as you do all of us here. I can't think of anyone who could care for you more. Stay awesome Kind Lady, be kind to yourself as well. ʕ⁠っ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠っ💖💖💖💖💖💖💖