Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 March 25th

@heathermarie95

It is a cute woof woof 🐶 theme graphic, Heather! (*´◡`*)

There is a doggo 🐶 that has this face ૮₍ • ﻌ • ₎ა & a tiny red heart ᡣ𐭩

The letters color is orange 🍊 because the graphic color tone is cream orange 🍊 

The waving Sunshine 🌞❤ gif image that has this face ٩(´。• ◡ •。`)੭ is also cute! ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)

heathermarie95 March 24th

Hello @brilliantTouch103

You have received an appreciation from @El2002snow

screenshot-2024-03-24-at-7-21-34-pm_1711322555.png

They also sent you a smile!

happy-happy-dog.gif

To brilliantTouch103 -

It is great to see how much 

you have accomplished on 7Cups!

To El2002snow -

The world needs more kind people like you!

VictoriaLove7 March 25th

@heathermarie95

It is a pretty green tones mountain ⛰ theme graphic, Heather! \(..◜ᴗ◝..)/

The letters colors is green because the mountains ⛰ in the graphic is green 

The smile is a cute woof woof 🐶 that wears flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ as a crown 👑 & he has this face ૮₍ 𝁽ܫ𝁽 ₎ა

Kristynsmama March 25th

I loved making this super awesome appreciation for @optimisticempath from @Poeticmoonlight113

Here’s what Poetic Had to say: 

Hey friend ❤ your so amazing and caring and an amazing oldie friend ❤ you are a beautiful heart full of huggles and love ❤ I'm so so happy that I met you on here optie friend 🤗 I don't know what I'd do without you in my life ❤ love you so much friend/p 🤗🤗

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone., Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart., Positive - They focus on good qualities in others., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

Poetic also wanted to send you some warm hugs so I have a special certificate for you.

999fb3a0-8777-462b-8ee8-49bb27a8a222_1711383800.jpeg

24dbaa80-520d-4fdc-a4a8-07bd2c1c8d13_1711383812.jpeg

fe5f9bbd-3103-437c-899b-868f866a43c0_1711383829.jpeg

54cf35d5-49c8-477b-be0b-dd95138a451a_1711383849.jpeg

VictoriaLove7 March 26th

@Kristynsmama

It is a pretty colorful theme graphic, Kristy! 🦙 \(。╹▿╹。)/

There are purplish, purple, pink, & blue with a purple frame in the message graphic. ʕᵔﻌᵔʔ

The quality graphic is soft color rainbowy 🌈 theme with outlines of stars ☆ & hearts ᰔᩚ

The hugs certificate is also has purple tone with purple stars & lines ༘˚⋆

The certified hug graphic is cute with soft pink, soft purple, soft blue, & soft yellow lines & a heart 💗 (ㅅ´ ˘ `)

Optimisticempath May 28th

@Kristynsmama

im sooo sorry only could find this now 😭

certified hug expert has me smiling so much and gooshhh the certificate is so cute!! Kristy this is really amazing I appreciate your time in making these for me 💕💕💕

@poeticmoonlight113 

moon friend im sorry for replying so late to this ... i didn't find it sooner:/ but truly this made my day and ive saved these posts so I can see them again and everytime I'll do I'll think of you fondly as well🥺 friend idk what id do without you too 😭 your so amazing like I literally cannot😭 so vv grateful for you and your friendship 💕💕 luvv you so much friend🤗🤗🤗 huggles super tight and doesn't let go

heart full of huggles and love made me heart really happy to read 🥺🥺 your heart is vv beautiful, big and full of luv and huggles too ❤💕💕❤

Kristynsmama March 26th

We have an appreciation for an awesome listener tonight.  @El2002snow would love to show their appreciation with warm hugs for @serenePeace3726

Here’s what El2002snow has to say:

Serenepeace is an amazing listener. They are there to support you when you're struggling and having a hard time. They are also very friendly. So i wanted to say thanks. You are a great listener and and very supportive. 

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place., Cheerful - They are fun to be around., Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

dd308aab-0ca2-4c02-b758-c532a92f4dbc_1711419776.jpeg

621186e1-5325-43cc-8f64-3428c0d2f1b5_1711419830.jpeg

0784244a-85d9-40cc-8f54-cd9bda6f0998_1711419845.jpeg

VictoriaLove7 March 26th

@Kristynsmama

It is a pretty colorful plants 🌿 theme graphic, Kristy! 🦙 \(*´꒳`*)/

There are blue, yellow, red, white, & black plants with pink background for the message graphic. (..◜ᴗ◝..)

The qualities graphic is colorful shapes & lines˚

The hugs certificate is cute with soft purple & soft blue balloons 🎈, yellow stars & purple trees 🌳 ૮ •ᴗ• ა

sky2Ocean20 March 26th

Heyy @Tinywhisper11, you have a lovely message from @ImpudentIncognito

tinyw_1711443087.png

You can also view this message here for a better read: https://imgur.com/a/VZioIHT

Our appreciator has also let us know that you have these 💗 incredible qualities 💗 within you:

bloom-baby-bloom-1_1711443173.png

and wait wait, here is a 🤗warm-warm butterfly hug 🤗 for you

untitled-design-2_1711443209.png

You are amazing and we love your presence here 💐

Tinywhisper11 March 26th

@sky2Ocean20 awww thanks for taking the time to make theese beautiful graphics ❤❤ thankyou ❤❤

@ImpudantIncognito awww sweetie thank you so much ❤ I love you too ❤❤ we are here for each other ❤ cause that's what friends do ❤ gives you the gianntistt tiny hug evverrrr ❤❤

sky2Ocean20 March 26th

@Tinywhisper11

chibird-love.gif

VictoriaLove7 March 26th

@sky2Ocean20

It is a pretty soft pink flowery ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ theme graphic, Sky! 🦜 \(..◜ᴗ◝..)/

There are soft pink flowers 𓇗 with soft pink background for the message graphic. 

The qualities graphic is also flowery ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼 theme with soft pink birdies 🕊 𓅨 bringing red flowers 𖤣𖤣 in its beak & soft purplish flowers 𑁍✿

The warm-warm hugs is a woman 👩 with pink & purple butterfly 🦋 wings & there are pink & purple tiny butterflies 🦋 (๑•᎑•๑)

The font color in the graphic & the flowers 𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ color in the qualities graphic are soft purplish, so the letters color is soft purplish. The flowers 𓇗 color & the birdies 🕊 𓅨 color in the message graphic are pink, so the hearts 💗 in typing are pink (*´◡`*)

sky2Ocean20 March 26th

@VictoriaLove7

bugcat-capoo.gif

A flower for you too 💗

VictoriaLove7 March 26th

@sky2Ocean20

Thank you, Sky! 🦜 /ᐠ´

sky2Ocean20 March 27th

“Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.”

I am sky, carrying a sweet message today for 🍬@bouncyCandy4246 🍬

due-28_1711551120.png

Qualities you have amazed us.

YOU ARE

supportive-they-are-kind-and-helpful-optimistic-they-focus-on-cultivating-positivity-to-bring-out-the-best-in-everyone-problem-solver-they-avoid-using-emotional-reactions-to-guide-their_1711551237.png

Our appreciator @grimsmark8 has also sent lots and 🥰lots of love 🥰 to you 💕

rabbit-3075088-1280_1711551336.png

Keep shining and spread love just the way you do. ✨💖

VictoriaLove7 March 27th

@sky2Ocean20

It is a cute soft pink hearts 💗 theme graphic, Sky! 🦜 ٩(´。• ◡ •。`)੭

There are soft pink paper hearts 💗 & bubbles of hearts ᯓᡣ𐭩 ᯓᡣ𐭩 in the message graphic. 

In the qualities graphic, there are soft pink & peach 🍑 heart 💗 shape balloons 🎈 flying in the sky, above the soft pink & pink cloud ☁️ ☁️  , & there are tiny hearts 💕 The font color is pink for the qualities & the name 

The letters color for the first paragraph is maroon because the font color in the message graphic is maroon ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)

The lots of love is a cute bunny 🐰 holding a red heart, & there are tiny soft pink hearts 💕 The bunny 🐰 has this face

ʚ₍ᐢ.  ̫.ᐢ₎ɞ 

GrimSox March 27th

@sky2Ocean20 Thank you for this sweet graphic :) It has the tone I intended, so I'm happy. Great job 😊 

sky2Ocean20 March 29th

@grimsmark8

so-happy.gif

bouncyCandy4246 March 28th

@sky2Ocean20

@grimsmark8

Thank you for posting this  very beautiful message to me ! I was so in awe to receive it and really glad that my contribution to the 7 cups community is making a difference and great impact to others :) I am really loving being part of this community and here to be of support to other listeners as much as I can. I just got approved to do LSR training and getting the verified listener stuff sorted to do forum post supporter training so thank you for sending the positive vibes :) xxxxx 

sky2Ocean20 March 29th

@bouncyCandy4246

loveyou-kiss.gif

GrimSox March 29th

@bouncyCandy4246 Yayyy! That's awesome ^ ^ Keep up with the good vibes bouncy buddy 😁 
@sky2Oean20 Missed that last time, but the bunny is really adorable and very polite. 🥰

BrightIndigo March 27th

💚😄💛 @El2002snow has sent a lovely message and a big Smile to the always wonderful @cuddlySunset2342 💛😄💚

cuddlysunset2342-appr_1711552551.jpg

💚😄💛💚😄💛💚😄💛💚😄💛💚😄💛💚😄💛💚😄💛💚😄💛

@El2002snow mentioned the following qualities:

Respectful
Patient
Supportive
Intuitive

Thanks to the both of you for brightening up our days with your kindness and compassion! 💙

💚😄💛💚😄💛💚😄💛💚😄💛💚😄💛💚😄💛💚😄💛💚😄💛

VictoriaLove7 March 27th

@BrightIndigo

It is a cute woof woof 🐶 theme graphic,  Bright! ૮⍝• ᴥ •⍝ა

The doggo 🐶 is smiling & he has this face 

૮₍ᵔ ꈊ ᵔ₎ა

The graphic background color is yellow & green, so the font color for the message in the graphic is yellow with green outlines ヾ(๑╹ヮ╹๑)ノ”

The letters color for the qualities are green & yellow ૮ •ᴗ• ა

Also, there are green heart 💚, smiling 😄 (the doggo face), yellow heart 💛

CoolMeCool March 28th

@BrightIndigo

It's a pretty graphic! 

YourCaringConfidant March 27th

The following appreciation is dedicated to @ChillingRain 🌧💧.

Rain, your appreciator is the amazing @SirenOfSerenity and they sent in this very sweet note of appreciation just for you. Happy reading.

20240327-192627-0000_1711582269.png

Siren also wanted to let you know that you possess some pretty great qualities. You are said to be empathetic, friendly, cheerful, and respectful. As a token of of their appreciation, Siren has decided to gift a beautiful sunshine upon you! 🌤☀️

sun-sunlight.gif

SirenOfSerenity March 28th

@YourCaringConfidant Omg I love the way this came out, thank you Desiree!

ChillingRain March 30th

@SirenOfSerenity thank you for the lovely message, Siren! I appreciate your presence so much, you've always been a dear friend of mine. 🖤💜

heathermarie95 March 28th
Hello @WeEarth
You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2024-03-27-at-8-24-50-pm_1711585557.png

They also sent you a champion trophy!

myhome-50lakhs.gif

To WeEarth -

You are a kind person and it's been awesome having
you on PAT. Keep being you!

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending
in an appreciation.
Keep being the kind
person that you are!
WeEarth March 28th

@heathermarie95

Thank you both 😊💓 My day commences on this blissful post😃

I loved this delightful post 🤩

VictoriaLove7 March 28th

@heathermarie95

It is a beautiful earth 🌏 theme graphic, Heather! (。╹▿╹。)

It is an earth 🌏 theme because it is for Earth 🌏 (´•᎑•`)

The earth 🌏 consists mostly of the sea, so the main color is blue. So, the letters color in typing is blue ( ^‿^ )

The trophy 🏆gif image is shining ✧˚

heathermarie95 March 28th
Hello @Cxen 
You have received an appreciation from @NovaStarling !

screenshot-2024-03-27-at-8-33-38-pm_1711586101.png

They also sent you a hug!

hug-warm-hug.gif

To Cxen -

Thank you for being a kind and supportive person!

To NovaStarling -

Your profile picture is adorable!
VictoriaLove7 March 28th

@heathermarie95

It is a nice spidey web 🕸 theme graphic, Heather! \(´ ˘ `)/

It is a web 🕸 theme because cxen's pfp is Spiderman! 🕷🦸‍♂️

The letters color is red, because the message graphic color is red

The warm hugs is a cute milk & mocha bears 🐻‍❄️🐻  The bears have this face ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

Cxen March 28th

@novastarling

"Nova, your appreciation means the world to me!

"Thank you so much, Your kindness truly warms my heart. Sending you a virtual hug back! 🤗"

CompassionateArrow March 28th

New Appreciation!!📣📣

The wonderful @Vagi has been appreciated by @WeEarth ( aka the coolest person Arrow's known so far😎)

Vagiii, Earth's got a lovely message for youu💛💙

image_1711609431.png

💛💙

Yesssss Earth, I agreee! I was lucky to meet Vagi this week myself! They are such an amazing and sweet soul. Meeting them was a pleasure! 

Our community is so lucky to have someone so sincere, kind, sweet and diligent as Vagi💖

Vagi, you rock!🤩

💛💙

And oo! Eathie has a gift for you too!

image_1711610122.png

Some sweet desserts! Yumm!🍰🧁🍫🍨🍩🍪

I hope you like itt!

💛💙💛💙

Looking forward to more love and appreciation being spread! Lalalaa😁😁

💛💙

Vagi March 28th

@CompassionateArrow  @WeEarth

Thank you for your kind words earthy and arrow :) 

You too are already doing a lot!

And thank you for the surprise haha and desserts I love them 🤤🤤

@Vagi

sending love!

moti-hearts.gif

WeEarth March 28th

@Vagi

dance-dancing.gif

WeEarth March 28th

@CompassionateArrow

Thank you arrow for this delightful post 🤩

I loved the desert 💓 I would choose the same desert for @vagi 😀

@WeEarth

peach-dancing.gif

VictoriaLove7 March 29th

@CompassionateArrow

It is a pretty yellow flowers ✿ 𓇗 theme graphic, Arrow! 🏹જ⁀➴\(。╹▿╹。)/

There are yellow orange ✿ 𓇗  flowers with some black background in the graphic. It is yellow flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ because Vagi's pfp is a bouquet 💐 of tiny Sunflowers 🌻 

The background of the gift is also yellow. The letters color for the message in typing are black, orange, yellow, & blue because the flowers color is yellow & because the earth 🌏 color is blue. So, the hearts in typing are 💛 yellow & 💙 blue ૮ •ᴗ• ა