Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 March 15th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a super cute soft colors starry ᯓ★, rainbowy 🌈, & hearts 💕 graphic,  Sunshine! 🌞❤ (∩˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ∩)

There are soft pink , soft purple, & yellow stars, soft blue, yellow, & soft pink rainbow 🌈 with two hearts 💕 & the hearts 💗 have these faces (>᎑ᴖ) (˶◕᎑◕˶)  

There is a 'thank you' with soft pink, soft purple, & yellow letters in the graphic with two yellow emojis that have this face (•᎑•)

The background of the graphic is soft pink & white checkered motif 𖣯 𖣯

The font color for the names is soft purple because one of the stars colors, one of the letters colors in the word 'thank you', & one of the rainbow 🌈 colors, is soft purple ヾ(๑╹ヮ╹๑)ノ”

The font color for the message is indigo, so the letters color for the message in typing is indigo ●. The letters color for the names in typing is soft purple  just like the font color for the names in the graphic ღ(´͈ ᵕ `͈ ღ)

The hearts 💛 in typing are yellow because one of the stars colors, one of the rainbow 🌈 colors, one of the letters color in the graphic word 'thank you', & the color of the emojis (•᎑•) in the graphic are yellow! ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🥳❤ᕙ(ᵔоᵔ)ᕗ

The smile image is a very cute Sunflower 🌻 with white petals & yellow center color , & a smoll white 🤍 heart, & also a teal  color background. The Sunflower 🌻 has this face (◕ ‿ ◕) & soft pink blushes (◕ ‿ ◕)

sadcat13 March 15th

@El2002snow has a kind message and some healing tea for @crystalclearnow

167d793382c76dbdf581a6348bdf5a65_1710528424.jpg

Snow highlighted these of your qualities:

🌼 Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place
🌼 Supportive - They are kind and helpful
🌼 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
🌼 Cheerful - They are fun to be around
🌼 Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act
🌼 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
🌼 Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

purposeful-they-act-with-a-purpose-a-dream-that-the-world-can-be-a-better-place-supportive-they-are-kind-and-helpful-respectful-they-try-to-make-sure-everyone-feels-respected-and-unders_1710528485.png

Snow´s message for you:

They are very understanding, helpful, patient, supportive and caring. They're a great listener and are actually there to just listen to you . They are so caring and understanding. They will never judge you for opening up about your problems. Great listenerr, hope they can keep up the great work.

they-are-very-understanding-helpful-patient-supportive-and-caring-they-re-a-great-listener-and-are-actually-there-to-just-listen-to-you-they-are-so-caring-and-understanding-they-will-never_1710528544.png

Thank you for all you do for us here on cups. Your care and great listening skills truly make you a great listener, beloved by many 😊

Thank you Snow for appreciating Crystal. It is so heartwarming to see how you keep noticing all people do here and appreciating them for it 😊

VictoriaLove7 March 16th

@sadcat13

It is a pretty healing tea 🍵 photograph theme graphic, cat! 🐈‍⬛(っ˘⩊˘ς)旦~

There is a healing tea 🍵  in a transparent cup 旦~  sprinkled with tiny Sunflowers 𑁍 🌻, a bouquet of Sunflowers 🌻 on the wooden table, a cup of honey 🍯, tea leaves 🍃 , a pair of scissors ✂️ to cut tea leaves 🍃, & a wooden spoon 🥄 The color of the healing tea is indigo 旦~  , just like one of the colors of the flowers

The qualities graphic is flowery theme ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀. There are soft pink ✿ , indigo ❀, & white ❀ flowers, with a soft yellow splash on the background of the graphic. There is a yellow flower 🌼 point for each quality. (*´꒳`*)

The message graphic is also flowery  ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ theme with soft pink ✿ , indigo ❀, & white ❀ flowers with green leaves 🍃 ૮ •⩊• ა

sadcat13 March 15th

Sometimes, we would like to appreciate someone who is dear to our heart but just can´t get the words out of our mouth. Sometimes, this special person doesn´t uses cups but we would still like to whisper how grateful we are for everything they do. This is such a case. @Vagi would like to appreciate her father for everything he does and gift him this champions trophy 💙

1cf7341788ab26c66339c4c909f04961_1710531816.jpg

Vagi especially appreciates these of his qualities:

💙 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
💙 Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong
💙 Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions
💙 Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone
💙 Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view
💙 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
💙 Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made

empathetic-they-look-to-understand-and-share-the-feelings-of-another-humble-they-humbly-admit-when-they-are-wrong-innovative-they-are-open-to-new-ideas-and-discussions-optimistic-the_1710531894.png

Vagi´s special message for her dad:
I love him.. why don't I? everyone does love their parents? but still best father I can say is him, today I saw old notes and all of my maternal grandfather time.. and now seeing him it is different! he does respect women and as far as i know my grandfather was also like that. I am glad I am born here haha.. It is hard for me to express emotions.. so can't thank to him face to face but here I can definitely thank both of them. THANK YOUUU, I LOVE YOU, I UNDERSTAND YOU, CAN'T EVER DENY YOU ARE NOT THE BEST..

i-love-him-why-don-t-i-everyone-does-love-their-parents-but-still-best-father-i-can-say-is-him-today-i-saw-old-notes-and-all-of-my-maternal-grandfather-time-and-now-seeing-him-it-is-different_1710531943.png

Thank you for reminding us about the importance of our family and people around us, who may not be using cups, but are still loved and appreciated deeply 💙💙💙 

CalmRosebud March 15th

So sweet♥️❤️💙🤎💜💛🧡

sadcat13 March 15th

@CalmRosebud yesss, Vagi's message brought me to tears when I was making the appreciation over how touching it is and how it is heartwarming seeing fathers get appreciated as they often do so much 😊

Vagi March 16th

@sadcat13 

Thank you so much.. I kinda cried again haha😁

sadcat13 March 16th

@Vagi glad you like it 😊

VictoriaLove7 March 16th

@sadcat13

It is a very cute father 👨 & little daughter 👧 theme graphic, cat! 🐈‍⬛⊂(ᴖ ⩊ ᴖ)つ

There are outlines of hearts ᯓᡣ𐭩 ᡣ𐭩 in the message graphic. The father 👨 wears blue shirt, the little daughter 👧 wear red clothing, red hair  accessories, & she has soft pink blushes & this face (˶ᵕ ᴗ ᵕ˶)

The qualities graphic is also blue color theme just like the message graphic. There is a blue tie 𐙚 ⊹₊  👔 with stripes & a blue heart 💙  There is a blue heart 💙 point for each quality. The letters color in typing is also in the same blue tone as the graphics (๑• ⩊ •๑)

The trophy 🏆 has blue ribbons ୨ৎ , a blue medal 🏅, & a blue background. The font color for 'father of the year' is also in the same blue tone as the trophy 🏆 ୨ৎ ribbons ヘ(ˊ꒳ˋ ヘ)

Vagi March 16th

@VictoriaLove7 

Blue always wins haha

VictoriaLove7 March 16th

@Vagi

It is a pretty blue tone graphic \(´◡` )/

WeEarth March 16th

As I share this heartfelt appreciation post, I feel truly blessed to inform that it's for our amazing @ASilentObserver from our amazing @ImpudentIncognito

Obs, your presence in the 7 Cup family shines like a beacon of light and every 7 Cups family member knows it 💓

impudentincognito_1710568203.jpg

Here's a sweet note from @ImpudentIncognito: 

"A Silent Observer who sits from afar, I've gaze in your direction and wonder how you are, Your heart is of gold and your mind is inquisitive, You always check in and have conversations that are stimulative I appreciate you for everything that you do. And wanted to let you know, you are wonderful just the way that you are. As I gaze in your direction, and watch from afar. Thank you for everything, ASilentObserver."

impudentincognito-1_1710568184.jpg

Obs, Thank you for your unwavering kindness, your unwavering support, and your unwavering presence. You are a shining star in our community, and your contributions do not go unnoticed.

@ImpudentIncognito Thank you for showing kindness and appreciating our peers.

We are grateful to have both of you in our 7 Cups family 💓

May both of your journeys be filled with boundless joy, endless blessings, and countless moments of love and laughter.😊

VictoriaLove7 March 16th

@WeEarth

It is a cute elephant 🐘 wearing eyeglasses 👓 & headphone 🎧  theme graphic, Earth! 🌏 (。╹▿╹。)

It is an elephant 🐘 wearing eyeglasses 👓 theme because Obs' pfp is an elephant 🐘 wearing eyeglasses 👓 & headphones 🎧 

There is an elephant 🐘 wearing eyeglasses 👓 & headphones 🎧 , a witch hat 🧙‍♀️with ✧˚ sparkles ✧˚ & a witch broom 🧹 in the graphic. 

The letters colors are blue, maroon, green, brown, & brown with blue highlight because the font color is blue ● for the message in the graphic & maroon ● for the name ◝(ᵔᵕᵔ)◜

The second graphic is the elephant 𓃰 wearing eyeglasses 👓 & headphones 🎧 in the center, with colorful leaves 𓆪𓆪𓆪

The background colors in the first graphic are splashes of green, blue, purple, yellow, & purplish. So the colors of the leaves in the background of the second elephant    graphic are also green 𓆪, blue 𓆪, purple 𓆪 , yellow 𓆪, & purplish 𓆪  (..◜ᴗ◝..)

WeEarth March 16th

@VictoriaLove7

high-five-patrick-star.gif

VictoriaLove7 March 16th

@WeEarth

( ´◡` 人・ᴗ・`)

spongebob-squarepants-patrick-star.gif

ImpudentIncognito March 16th

@WeEarth Thank you so much for creating this appreciation post! I love the colorful design, and goes really well with their profile picture. Also, I like the little touch you add of my profile pictures hat and pfp elements in the post. ✨💖

WeEarth March 17th

@ImpudentIncognito

Glad you liked it!

friends-hug.gif

VictoriaLove7 March 16th

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a pretty flowery 𓇗 𖤣𖥧𖡼 theme graphic, Magic! 🪄❀(*´◡`*)❀

There are yellow flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼𑁍✿ with green stems & leaves 🍃 on the top left & bottom right corners & yellow silhouette of flowers 𓇗 on the top right & bottom left corners. It is a yellow theme graphic, so the frame background of the graphic is also yellow ヘ(ᴖ ᴑ ᴖ)੭

HeavenlyMagic March 16th

•─────────•-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-•─────────•

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @sunkissedwishes37 ✨💖given by the adorable @ImpudentIncognito   💌

•─────────•-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-•─────────•

Dear @sunkissedwishes37, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

🎀 Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Lots of Love 🫶

You deserve this. 🌷

18_1710570949.png

Raw text:  Sunkissedwishes, it's good to see you again. I have missed you so much, my friend! I miss that jubilant personality of yours That lights up the room, both in and outdoors. You're a magnanimous person who has a lot of heart to give That I hope you allow yourself a break and let yourself live, The life that you deserve because you are phenomenal. You have so much will-power, which makes you unstoppable. Never forget we will always be here for you, Because you are so worthy of respect and love too.
VictoriaLove7 March 16th

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a very cute bunny 🐰 rabbit theme graphic, Magic! 🪄ʚ₍ᐢ. ̫ .ᐢ₎ɞ ˚‧

There is a soft orange 🍊 color bunny 🐰 with soft pink blushes & the bunny 🐰 has this face ૮₍  •₎ა with the soft orange color word graphic 'thank ü' , the u is ˙ᵕ˙ , a 'thank you' with an outline of a heart ᡣ𐭩 , tiny soft orange 🍊 hearts ᡣ𐭩 ᡣ𐭩 in the corner, & an envelope 💌 with hearts 💕 ‎٩( ᵕᴗᵕ )و

CalmRosebud March 16th

@HeavenlyMagic @sunkissedwishes37 @impudentcognito

So true!

CalmRosebud March 16th

@impudentincognito

Correcting spelling.

@HeavenlyMagic Wow, this is absolutely adorable! Thank you for creating this appreciation post. My friend adores the color pink so thank you for incorporating that colour in the post. Looks super cute, especially with the font and the adorable lil bunny! ✨💖

Kristynsmama March 16th

Here’s another appreciation for a super awesome member.  This one is for @Georginahowe from @ImpudentIncognito

Here is what ImpudentIncognito has to say:

Georgina, it's been awhile since I've seen you.
I hope you are doing fine too!
You are a very strong, courageous, and lively gal,
That I am so glad that we're both pals.
Those profile pictures that you make show how innovative and creative you are,
That I admire just how cute they are from afar
Anyways, I appreciate you for just being you!
So please don't change, and continue doing what you do.

🌹🌸🌺🌷🌻🌼💐🥀🪷

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone., Cheerful - They are fun to be around., Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions.

They also want to send you some beautiful flowers:  🌹🌸🌺🌷🌻🌼💐🥀🪷

51e6d2b0-30b0-49e3-b014-05a298ae8e6b_1710597402.jpeg

692aec23-4a2a-40dc-96ba-8609edfcba77_1710597414.jpeg

CalmRosebud March 16th

@Kristynsmama @georginahowe

Another Beautiful person and amazing appreciation!

Kristynsmama March 16th

@GeorginaHowe

@Kristynsmama Aww, I love this appreciation post! The dogs are really cute, and I love the rainbow/colourful pattern with each dog. My friend is a dog lover, so I really appreciate you for creating this post, thank you! ✨💖

Kristynsmama March 16th

I’m a dog lover too! I have 6 dogs haha!

chillinchimpanzee21 March 16th

@Kristynsmama I hope they weren't too scared in the tornado

VictoriaLove7 March 17th

@Kristynsmama

It is a cute doggo 🐶 theme graphic, Kristy! 🦙૮ ᴖᴖ ა

There are graphics of various types of doggos 🐶 in the message graphic & they have these faces ૮ • ꈊ • ა ૮⍝• ᴥ •⍝ა ૮ ᴖﻌᴖ ა ૮₍ • ᴥ • ₎ა 

The letters color is purple because one of the background in the woof woof 🐶 graphic is purple 🟣

The background of the doggos are yellow, peach 🍑, purple, green, soft blue, & blue 

There are two doggos 🐶 photographs with this face  ૮₍ 𝁽ܫ𝁽 ₎ა  in the qualities graphic & there is a soft brown dog paw print 🐾

WeEarth March 16th

🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️ It's RAINBOW time 🌈 🌈🌈

pride-rainbow.gif

This post is for our amazing @VictoriaLove7

victoria-one-of-my-dearest-friends-vic-appreciates-most-of-the-peer-appreciation-posts-it-would-be-my-pleasure-to-have-victoria-with-me-by-my-side-in-our-7-cups-family-victoria-radiates-all-t_1710612400.jpg

Here's the message from WeEarth, me: "Victoria, one of my dearest friends. Vic appreciates most of the peer appreciation posts. It would be my pleasure to have Victoria with me, by my side in our 7 Cups family. Victoria radiates all the visible lights - VIBGYOR just like the colors of the rainbow. Thank you Victoria for being with us in our 7 cups family."

Please enjoy this special rainbow cupcake 😀

cupcake-rainbow.gif

Victoria, May your journey be filled with boundless joy, endless blessings, and countless moments of love and laughter.

Thank you for being yourself 😊

VictoriaLove7 March 17th

@WeEarth

Thank you, Earth! 🌏 \(。╹▿╹。)/ for the appreciation! 🥺 

It is a cute Earth 🌏 & rainbow 🌈 mug graphics. The mug has this face ( •⁠ᴗ⁠• ) & the Earth 🌏 has this face ৻(  •ᗜ • ৻)

There is an earth 🌏 with a rainbow 🌈 mug ☕ 🥺 & you say me radiates the vibgyor is the rainbow light 😭 

The glittery rainbow 🌈 gif image is pretty too \( ^‿^ )/

The font color for the message in the graphic is blue & the font color for your name is green because the Earth 🌏 color is blue & green (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠

The colors of the letters in typing are maroon, purplish, purple, gold, blue 

Each letter in 'rainbow' has various colors red, green, orange 🍊, purple, purplish, blue, & yellow ٩(´。• ヮ •。`)/

WeEarth March 17th

@VictoriaLove7

tom-and-jerry-hug.gif

March 17th

Hi Marcelo @HealingTalk !

@Mari228 writes for you:

ubduiyp_1710642598.png

View the graphic full-size here!

Graphic made by @YourCaringConfidant

"I appreciate how dedicated they are in their role and helpful they’ve been throughout my journal in QLP. They also had the patience to take time to explain things step by step in an understandable way. They even now have been supportive if I have any concerns. They inspired me to want to give back and show the meaning of quality not only in trainees but also mentors."

Marcelo looks like a very good mentor! Thank you Mari, you look like an amazing person yourself!

March 17th

Flowers 🌻🌹 From @sky2Ocean20 to @Sunisshiningandsoareyou !

ha58des_1710646885.png

"You are like a warm sunrise to me and every time I see your posts, Comments; it just brightens my day. I have learned so much from your bio, encouraging comments and from your inspiring posts. You make this world a better place with your presence. Keep shining your light and making a difference in the lives of those around you. Thank you for being you."

Warms my heart to read this appreciation!

March 17th

@PoliteOcean, somebody has sent you A Smile •‿•

Impu @ImpudentIncognito has sent it! And they write a poem for you:

afifyiq_1710647182.png

Click here for better resolution!

"PoliteOcean our lives are parallel,
I feel like we get along and really jell well.
It's always motivating to hear,
How hard you work year after year
I wish to be more like you,
And stay on track too!
I'm happy that you completed and succeeded the tasks that were needed.
You're a very kind soul, and I appreciate you so much.
Everywhere you go, you light up the room with a mere touch.
Your warm words radiate,
In the hearts of many 7cups peers,
That I can't help but associate,
It with jovial smiles that go from ear to ear.
Thank you so much for being you.
You make all feel welcomed -- both veterans and new!"

You are amazing, Ocean! Heartfelt appreciation by Impu!

ImpudentIncognito March 17th

@Fristo Love the tropical design Fristo! It's very serene and tranquil. Thank you for making this. 🌟

PoliteOcean March 18th

@ImpudentIncognito

😮😮😮😮😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰

OMG! This is absolutely so beautiful!!! I LOVE, love love it! And I love poetry so it flows so beautifully~ 

I can’t begin to thank you so very much for all of your very kind words and support. 

You are amazing!! Thank you again so very much! ❤️

Optimisticempath March 18th
@poeticmoonlight113 
hii friend🤗 you are one of the sweetest people ive met here and whom im happy to call a friend 🥺 you deserve all the kindness even if you feel you don't  💕💕 
@AnnaSilverberg has sent so much kindness your way today 🤗🤗

image_1710748739.png

Washed the stinky socks😮😮😮 oh nuu xD  they are now clean socks??😛

image_1710748803.png
me luvs you so much friend💕💕💕💕 
Anna too for always being so glittery kind to all 🥰🤗
AnnaSilverberg March 19th
@Poeticmoonlight113

*eats glitter* 
Ouh yay! I'll try not to wash those
😂
✨💙✨