Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

ChromaticFinss March 11th

@VictoriaLove7 Thank you Victoria 🥰🌈

VictoriaLove7 March 11th

@ChromaticFinss

Thank you, Finss! 🐟 (ㅅ´ ˘ `) 𓆛

soulsings March 11th

@ChromaticFinss thank you for putting in images the sentiments and appreciation I hold for ami. 

ChromaticFinss March 11th

@soulsings Thanks  for the feedback Soul! I'm truly grateful that you liked it 💛

amiablePeace77 March 11th

@ChromaticFinss @soulsings

Thank you so so much for this wonderful appreciation. I've never enjoyed working with someone together as I do with soulsings and I am truly thankful for being able to be part of 7cups. 

Thank you ChromaticFinss for the beautiful pictures! 

soulsings March 11th

@amiablePeace77 thank you for your kind words. 

March 12th

@sunlightspirit, we got an appreciation for you!

@El2002snow has appreciated you:

1rruyjh_1710221592.png

View the graphic full-size here!

Graphic made by @YourCaringConfidant

"They are kind and a good listener."

Snow also sends you this Healing Tea 🍵

Love your username, sunlight, and good work listening! If you'd like, you can also join our smile-spreading team here! 

sunlightspirit March 18th

@Fristo

Thank you so much for the kind appreciation.  How thoughtful!

March 12th

@TheSunIsUpTheSkyIsBlue, you can't sit down any more. Because it's your time to dance with joyyyyyy! 🥳

Don't believe me? Waitt! I got to show this to you!

@limeJar1591 has sent Sunshine on you 🌞 (now you will believe me hehe):

j1yviwq_1710222937.png

View the graphic full-size here!

Graphic made by @YourCaringConfidant

"I had a great time chatting with you in the positive room, it made me feel much better <3 As you love the sun and Stitch, I send you comforting rays of sunshine! 🌺🍍🌊🏝️ 🌈🌞"

Hey Blue, how about you joining our team? 😀 You can join us here!

@Fristo @limeJar1591

😍This made my entire day!!! I am so happy to log on and see this🥰

Thank you so much lime for this sweet, thoughtful, personal message of gratitude💜🩵💞 it means so much to me🌷. and to Caring Confidant for the amazingly cute and well-done graphic❣️💜💛🌴🦋 

I am so grateful for 7cups. it makes me even happier to know that my contributions are having a positive effect on others in the community💜🩵🌸🥰 

March 12th

@amiablebunny4016 has sent Sun a 4-page small admiration letter, let's see what Colors of Joy 🎨 Bunny has sent for @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

omwrafn_1710223584.png

fkwdq9n_1710223609.png

3avzbdc_1710223630.png

l6yyobw_1710223647.png

View the graphics full-size here!

Graphics made by @YourCaringConfidant

"Sunshine 🌞 it's difficult to find words for sun buddie because words are not enough to describe just how wonderful and lovely they are! Sun gives so much light and joy to the community and they spread love and kindness everywhere they go 💜 sun buddie has always been an inspiration to so many teenies and adults. As well as all the roles Sun commits to, they show a beautiful example of compassion and empathy. Sun is a beacon of hope when you can't see the dark 💜 the light that shines down on you, the person that can hold your hand in hard times, and smile with you in the good times 💖 a truly pure and fantastic human being :) I really hope you realise just how special you are sun friend! From being a newbie on here you helped me on forums and welcomed me ❤️ and since then like a family our friendship grew from the cutting onions and the salon sesh with tears to empathising and having fun to celebrating the good times and so much more. Sun is a special part of my journey and for that I appreciate them, you mean the world to me Sun. I hope you keep being your amazing and kind and loving self. You deserve so much appreciation and love! Thank you for all the comfort and light you bring to the world. 💜 I don't think there are enough words in the dictionary to describe just how fantastic you are! Keep being you :) *sends hugs if okay* 💖🌞 you are sun-tastic!

Bunny :)"

Sun is comfort and light for us, so true!

sky2Ocean20 March 12th

@Fristo

mochi-cute-so-cute.gif

sky2Ocean20 March 13th

We have a very very special message For 🍁@HoneyBunchesofHappiness 🍁

due-14_1710326367.png

You are amazing and we appreciate your effort, Honey 💝.

bloom-baby-bloom_1710326463.png

@sadcat13 has also sent a lovely special 🎁 self-care kit 🎁 for you 

self-care-kit-in-making_1710326529.png

Keep shining and spread happiness.💖💛✨

VictoriaLove7 March 13th

@sky2Ocean20

It is a cute plant 🌿  theme graphic, Sky! 🦜 \(..◜ᴗ◝..)/

There are green, soft green, maroon, & soft maroon plants 🌿 in the graphic. The letters color for Honey's 🍯 names is soft maroon because one of the plants 🌿  colors is soft maroon. The font color for the message in the graphic is green because some of the plants 🌿 colors is green 🟢

In the qualities graphic, there are tiny pink flowers 𖤣𖥧𖡼𖡼𖥧𖤣 & tiny red hearts 💕 on a soft pink background. So, the font color for Honey's 🍯 name is red & the font color for the qualities is pink ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)

The kit has a cream color background because the message graphic has cream color background. There is a flower ⚘, green balancing stones with a peach 🍑 color lotus flower 🌺, a notebook 📓,  a sleeping mask that has this face (ᴗ˳ᴗ)💤 , a mirror 🪞 with this face ( •᎑• ) & tiny hearts 💕, a bottle of water 🍶 & a glass, green, pink, purple speech bubbles 💬 , sunny side up 🍳, broccoli 🥦,  tomatoes 🍅, a piece of bread 🍞, & workout tools: rugby ball 🏈, barbell ❚█══█❚ , a tumbler, a hula hoop ⭕, & a tennis ball 🥎

sky2Ocean20 March 13th

@VictoriaLove7

quby-quby-sticker.gif

VictoriaLove7 March 13th

@sky2Ocean20

Thank you, Sky! 🦜( •⁠ ᴗ⁠ • )

oh my gosh, thank you so much for the wonderful message… sorry it’s taken me so long to respond. Still trying to figure out how to navigate this app. Thank you for also sharing your experience, it really helped me feel less alone! I hope you’re doing better too!! ❤️

CompassionateArrow March 13th

New Appreciation!📣📣📣

The fantastic @VictoriaLove7 is being appreciated by our @ChromaticFinss
💜💙

Vic, they've left a beautiful note of appreciation for youu💛

image_1710351212.png

I couldn't agree more Dory fins, our Victoria is awesome beyond words! They pay attention to every post and it makes everyone feel so special! Vic is a true gem💎

And Oo! Fins also has a gift for youu

hugs-love.gif

They're sending warm hugs your wayy! 

Vic deserves the biggest hug for everything they do

💜💙🩵💚💛🧡❤️

I hope you like it Victoria!🌈🌈

Looking forward to more love and appreciation being spread! Lalalalaa😁

ChromaticFinss March 13th

Thank you Arrow for making this wonderful post 😊🌈

sadcat13 March 13th

@CompassionateArrow that's so prettyyyyyy 😊

VictoriaLove7 March 14th

@CompassionateArrow

Thank youu, Arrow 🏹 ◝(ᵔᵕᵔ)◜ for creating this very cute rainbowy 🌈 theme graphic from Finss 🐟 for me 🥺 °࿐ •*⁀➷ (ㅅ´ ˘ `) 

There are rainbows 🌈 on each corner, a soft pink & white cloud ☁️ ☁️,  & sparkles  ✧˖°˖*  It is rainbowy 🌈 theme because me (=rainbow 🌈) & there are cloud ☁️ because Finss 🐟 say 'rainbow 🌈 in my cloud ☁️ ' 🥺😭

The letters colors & the hearts 💜💙💚💛🧡❤ are also rainbow 🌈 colors, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, & soft purple જ⁀➴ღ(´͈ ᵕ `͈ ღ)

The warm hugs is a cute kitties /ᐠ •ヮ• マ Ⳋ that has this face (´•⩊•`˶^)Ⳋ with a tiny soft pink heart the kitty has a soft pink ears & blushes (´•⩊•`˶^)

@ChromaticFinss

Thank youu, Finss! 🐟 ⊂(ᴖ ᴑ ᴖ)つ for this appreciation 🥺😭 & thank you also for your sincere works in creating cute graphics ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)

Me hopes that you also have rainbows 🌈  in your cloud ☁️ & know that things will be alright 🐟 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆛 ヘ(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)/⁠

CompassionateArrow March 14th

@VictoriaLove7

I love you so much Victoriaa! Sending loveee

hug.gif

VictoriaLove7 March 14th

@CompassionateArrow

Thank youu, Arrow 🏹! જ⁀➴\( ^‿^ )/

love-heart.gif

Hey hey @SerenePeace3726, it's so nice seeing your name around here, whether it be in an announcement post for a lovely team you've joined as a leader, or right here, as an appreciated peer, who continues to receive so much warmth and good vibes from their peers.💗

Here's the recent-most appreciation parcel from @El2002Snow for you!💗

image_1710353014.png

Keep being awesome-sauze, Peace.💗

Wolfie is sending you some warm hugs as well.🤗

yes.gif

Thank you for being so appreciative as always, Wolfie. Your kindess is super treasured.💗 

VictoriaLove7 March 14th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a super pretty flowery ୧⍤⃝💐❤ theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)

The red & peach 🍑 flowers  ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ are in the shape of a heart ❤ (๑ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ๑)ꕤ*.゚

The font color for the names in the graphic is red, because the flowers *ੈ𑁍༘⋆ 𓇢𓆸 color in the graphic are red & pink peach 🍑

The font color for the message is blue with white outlines. So, the letters color for the names in typing is red & the letters color for the message in typing is blue. The hearts 💗 are soft pink 💗 because some of the flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ color is pink peach 🍑 ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🥳❤

The warm hug 🤗❤ image is a cute blinking milk bear 🧸 with this face ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ 

serenePeace3726 March 16th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you so much!

KaylaBella March 14th

We got an appreciation for the one who shines the brightest light in Cups! 

ヾ(๑╹ヮ╹๑)ノ”

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞❤

Hiii 

(∩˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ∩) Sunshineee 🌞❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞❤

you got appreciation from 🤗❤ Vic @VictoriaLove7 🌈 

Vic says (ㅅ´ ˘ `)

jwrwqrg_1710396247.png

Vic also sent warm hugsss for youu! 

o( ˶^▾^˶ )o❤

Warm hugs 🤗❤ for Sunshine 🌞❤ 

jwb9g07-md_1710396288.png

All credit for this lovely post goes to the amazing @VictoriaLove7!!! All I did was copy and paste 🥰

Thank you Sun for being so very bright and kind and just FANTABULOUS!!! And Victoria, you create such beautiful posts!!!! 💕 Much love to you both!

-Kayla 💕 ✨

VictoriaLove7 March 14th

@Bella20

Thank youu, Kayla! 🐶❄ ⊂(ᴖ ᴑ ᴖ)つ for putting the graphics perfectly & for formatting the font cutely for the appreciation for Sunshine 🌞❤ from me ღ(´͈ ᵕ `͈ ღ)

The letters are soft pink peach 🍑 & the letters for your message is pink with pink hearts 💕 & sparkles! ✨ 

Thank you also for your sweet message for Sunshine 🌞❤ & me (ㅅ´ ˘ `)

KaylaBella March 14th

@VictoriaLove7

💕 💕 💕 You're welcome girly!! 😁

VictoriaLove7 March 14th

@Bella20

🐶❄૮⍝•ꈊ•⍝ა

snoopy-thank-you.gif

@Bella20 
Aw all you did was copy-paste, but that's not it, carefully choosing the "right" colors that align with the graphics, and adding your sweet touch of kind compliments to make it even better. Thanks so much, Kayla. You're kayla-tasticcc hehe.🤗💗 

@VictoriaLove7  

Viccc, even if Kayla didn't mention the graphics were created by you, I'd still know hehe, they have your personal touch to them. The adorable touch of personalization, sunny-ness and lots of colors. Thank you for being so uplifting always. I appreciate you lots.🤗💗
hugs-love.gif

*warm hugs backkkk*
VictoriaLove7 March 16th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu*, Sunshine! 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)❤ for being *you* & for all your hard works for cups! ❤

yes yes, me created the graphics with the sunny-ness 🌞❤ ୧⍢⃝୨❤ to show youu ღ(´͈ ᵕ `͈ ღ)❤ 

❤*keeps hugging tighttt*🤗❤

hugmati.gif

WeEarth March 14th

@morganwindow

Thank you my friend for making this lovely post 😍

VictoriaLove7 March 14th

@morganwindow

It is a pretty flowery 💐 theme graphic, Morgan! 👧🦋 ૮ •ᴗ• ა

There are soft peach 🍑 flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀  as the frame & ⊱✿⊰ red, yellow *ੈ𑁍༘ ,  & 𑁍 peach 🍑 flowers in the square 🔲

The font color for the names is shining purple. The letters colors are red 🔴, orange 🍊, green 🟢, & blue 🔵

There is the 🌟 for the asterisks in *plays celebration music* (*´꒳`*)

The hot choco ☕ with whip cream looks yummy (っ˘ڡ˘ς)

VictoriaLove7 March 14th

@morganwindow

It is a cute flowery °❀⋆.ೃ࿔* theme graphic, Morgan! 👧🦋 \(。╹▿╹。)/

There are 𑁍 yellow, ˚✿°❀ soft pink red, &  ・ꕤ peach 🍑 flowers in the graphic. There are also red, yellow, soft pink rainbow 🌈 on the corners (´•᎑•`)

The font color for the message is red because one of the flowers color is red. The font color for the name is shining orange 🍊 The letters colors are purplish & purple 🟣

The clip from zodiac is a sweet letter (´͈ ᵕ `͈ ღ)

Hey there @YourShouder03 (I am veryyy curious if you intentionally missed the "l" in your username?😮) I hope this tag #1 finds you and #2 finds you doing well.🥰

You've been thanked for being a listener at 7 cups by @El2002Snow, a wonderful peer who believes in showing their gratitude towards everyone they come across.💗

image_1710444981.png

Wolfie being their sweet self, to add more sweetness here, wants to gift you a sweet dessert. Soo, Shouder, what's your pick? It's on house. XD 🥰

cupcakes-dessert.gif

Keep being wonderfully *youuu*.💗

VictoriaLove7 March 14th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very cute quotation marks with sparkle ✧˖°✧˖° & hearts 💗 theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤(∩˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ∩)❤

There is a large soft pink peach 🍑 quotation marks , soft pink & yellow sparkles  ✧˖°✧˖°, smoll soft pink peach 🍑 hearts 💕,  & flowers 𓇗 𖤣𖥧 at the corners of the graphic. The font color for the names & the message in the graphic is yellow because some of the sparkles ✧˖°✧˖° color is yellow ღ(´͈ ᵕ `͈ ღ)

The letters color for the names is soft pink peach 🍑 because the quotation marks, the hearts 💕 & some of the the sparkles ✧˖°✧˖° in the graphic are soft pink peach 🍑.  The letters color for the names is brown because the color of the graphic background is brown ٩( ᐖ )۶

The hearts 💗 in typing is pink 💗 because the hearts 💕 color, the quotation marks , the sparkles ✧˖°✧˖°, the square 🔲 outline in the graphic & the letters color for the names in typing are soft pink peach 🍑 ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ owlsome pretty style! 🥳❤ ᕙ(ᵔоᵔ)ᕗ

The cookies with icing gift looks yummy!  😋❤ (っ˘ڡ˘ 🍪ς)❤

CompassionateArrow March 15th

New Appreciation!📣📣📣

@Elephi has this beautiful note of appreciation for @ShimmeringReed 

image_1710489376.png

Elephi, you're so lucky to have met someone as awesome as Reed✨

💙💙💙💙

Reed, here are some words that remind Elephi of youu

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

💛💛💛💛

And ooi! They've a gift for you too!

congrats-gold-trophy.gif

A Champion's trophy!🏆

💜💜💜💜

I hope you like itt!🫶

Looking forward to more love and appreciation being spread! Lalalaa😁😁

VictoriaLove7 March 15th

@CompassionateArrow

It is a pretty plants 𖤣°𖥧˚𖥧°𖤣 on a field theme graphic, Arrow! 🏹⁀➴ ( •⌄• ू )

There are plants 𖤣°𖥧˚𖥧°𖤣 🌿 in the graphic & laureate wreaths 𓆩 𓆪 ˚₊‧꒰ა  ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ for the names in the graphic ˋ°•*⁀➷

The letters colors are soft pink, soft grey, black, red 🔴, green ●, blue ●,  brown 🟤, yellow 🟡,  purple 🟣, soft green 🟢, indigo ● , & soft peach 🍑 The hearts are purple 💜, yellow 💛, & blue 💙

The trophy 🏆 gif image is shining because shimmering means shining with a soft light ✦✧ ⋆𐙚₊˚ There are 𓆩 𓆪 laureate wreaths near the trophy 𓆩🏆𓆪 just like the wreaths around the names in the message graphic (˵ • ᴗ • ˵ )

There's the Lalalaa \(╹◡╹๑)~

I am superrrrr happy to make this post for the one and only Kayla aka @Bella20 on behalf of our beloved cookiee-monster @Fristo hehe.🥰

image_1710513074.png

Kayla, I wholeheartedly agree with Fristo, your presence is incredibly warm, loving, inspiring and so so so so uplifting. It's difficult not to smile when you're around and I am so grateful to know, work with and share the community space with you too.💛

Fristo, I like how you always have the sweetest ways of warming one's heart and you don't even need to write paragraphs for it hehe. Thanks for being you!💛

A sweet smile accompanied with this adorable note for you, Kayla. May you keep being smiley forevaaa!🥰

image_1710513338.png