Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Snowy00 March 8th

@SpontaneousAmbiguousFlux you have a personalized and super sweet message from @GeorginaHowe!!
***Georgina created these sweet graphics herself, so all credit goes to her! 💕***

gh-message-graphic_1709940769.png

Raw Text in case it's hard to read:
"Cooper is a really kind supportive friend he looks after me when i need a listener makes sure im okay they took a break for a while i got really worried he returned a couple days ago i was sooo happy to talk to him again. We have a good friendship"

Georgina also sent you this sweet graphic she made along with Warm Hugs 🤗!

gh-graphic_1709940901.png

Here are the Qualities Georgina has listed that you have:

Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view.
Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.
Cheerful - They are fun to be around.
Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.
Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.
Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Georgina, your graphics are sooo cute and creative!! I love it! 💕 Thank you for being so kind ✨

Spontaneous, you are awesome! Thank you for making members feel heard and cared for 💕 We appreciate you for everything you do here! And welcome back from your break! 😁
Much love,
Kayla ✨

@GeorginaHowe aww you are thee sweetest! thanks so much for talking to me :) ya do more for me than ya think and are worth just as much, if not more! all the hugs <3 will be here to support you as much as I can
Sincerely, the Coops
VictoriaLove7 March 9th

@Snowy00

It is a cute black & white kitties /ᐠ •ヮ• マ Ⳋ graphic, Georgina & Kayla! (*´꒳`*)

It is a black & white kitties theme because cooper's pfp is black & white kitties ₍^ >ヮ<^₎ ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ˗

There is a kitty scratching his paws ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ, a peeking kitty • ˕ •マ, a sleeping kitty /ᐠ - ˕ -マ, sitting kitties 𓃠, & a soft pink paw 🐾 print in the graphic. 

The kitties have these faces ฅ≽^•⩊•^≼ฅ   ( ⓛ ﻌ ⓛ *)  (= ᵔ⩊ ᵔ =) 

The warm hugs image is also cute kitties with a Sunshine 🌞❤! The kitties have this face ( ᵔᵔ  )

The letters colors are pink & peach 🍑 because the kitty paw print color in the first graphic is soft pink & the color of the kitties' ears, tongues, & blushes (^˶˶ ^) in the warm hugs image is peach 🍑. The letters color for the 'warm hugs' is yellow ₍^ >ヮ<^₎

Georginahowe March 16th

@Snowy00

Only just seen this thank you😀😊

Snowy00 March 9th

@Macaroni14 you have a super duper sweet message from @El2002snow!!

macaroni14_1709946124.png

Snow's message (in case you can't read it):
"They are a great listener very easy to talk to" -El2002Snow

Snow also sent you a sweet treat to go with your oh so sweet message!

rwb-sweet-treat_1709946226.jpg

Macaroni, I noticed that you are new to 7Cups so a HUGE Welcome to the family!!! 💕 team-family.gif

Macaroni, we know that you are going to do great things here!! 💕 Keep being your awesome self, my friend!
Much love,
Kayla 💕✨

VictoriaLove7 March 9th

@Snowy00

It is a pretty blue & red theme graphic, Kayla! ❄◝(ᵔᵕᵔ)◜

The letters colors are blue & red because the graphics color tones are red 🟥 & blue 🟦

There are red, blue, & white scopes of ice cream 🍦 with redblue,  & white sprinkles . ݁ . ݁ ⊹ 

The penguin 🐧 with a hat 👒 gif is cute ☺ The penguin (•ө•) has this face (ˇ⊖ˇ)

Snowy00 March 9th

@Bellaboo112015, you have a shoutout from @El2002Snow!!!

bellaboo-message_1709958034.png

Raw Text in case you can't read the graphic:

"They're very kind. They are good at listening. Hopefully they'll continue to be the amazing listener they are." -El2002Snow

Snow also sent you a sweet treat as well! ✨(Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake! 😋)

lemon-blueberry-cheesecake_1709958311.jpg

You are amazing Bellaboo! We know you will continue to be an amazing listener and we are so    proud to have you as a part of our community! 💕
                                                                       Much love,
                                                                         Kayla ✨

VictoriaLove7 March 9th

@Snowy00

It is a pretty blue theme graphic, Kayla! ❄ ૮(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠ა

The qualities graphic has a pretty Sunshine 🌞❤ shining bright in the blue sky! 🌤 

There is a lemon 🍋 blueberry 🫐 cheesecake 🧀 🍰 to show the sweet treat sent by @El2002Snow 🌨

It is a blue theme graphic because ElSnow 🌨 sent blueberry 🫐 cheesecake to Bellaboo ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)

The letters colors are sky blue, soft blue, blue, & teal blue because the color of the sky background in the qualities graphic are sky blue & soft blue 

The lemon 🍋 blueberry 🫐 cheesecake 🧀 looks yummy (っ˘ڡ˘🍰ς)

sadcat13 March 12th

@Snowy00 this cake looks so good it is making me hungry 😁

sky2Ocean20 March 9th
"We’ve never seen your cape or mask, but we see your superpowers every day."

So, Let's get together to appreciate our incredible peer 🌻 @Jem7Cups 🌻. This lovely message is from @El2002snow.
due-10-mar_1709976424.png

El let us know that you possess these incredible qualities: 
q-1_1709976486.png

and look look here is the 🍵 Healing Tea 🍵 we have made on El's behalf. I hope you enjoy.
hot-choc-making-1_1709976556.png

Thank you for your time and contribution 💖Jem 💖. You are an inspiration to us.

sky here,
Peer appreciation Team  

Jem7Cups March 9th

This has me tearing up. Thank you so much ❤️

sky2Ocean20 March 9th

@Jem7Cups

cute-cat.gif

VictoriaLove7 March 9th

@sky2Ocean20

It is a cute flowery  💐 theme graphic, Sky! 🦜(╹▿╹)

There is a Sunflower 🌻 on the note paper 📄 & other flowers 💐 being taped on the note 📝 & there is a paper clip 📎

The letters color for the names is soft purplish because one of the flowers 𖤣.𖥧. color in the graphic is soft purplish

The qualities graphic also has flowers 💐 with blue splashes & a peach color 🍑 arrow╰➤ pointing to each quality ^‿^

I like the Sunflowers 🌻 in typing & in the graphic! ᕙ(ᴖ ᴑ ᴖ)ᕗ

The letters color for the word 'healing tea' is soft peach 🍑 because one of the tea cups 旦~ color is soft peach 🍑 

The healing tea 🍵 graphic is also cute. There are two tea cups on a green table, with a tea bag in each cup, a plant 🪴, peach 🍑 color buildings from the window 🪟 

The steam colors evaporate the peach 🍑 color tea cup 旦~ are peach 🍑 & green. The steam colors evaporate from the brown tea cup 旦~ ~ brown & green ( ˊᵕˋ )

sky2Ocean20 March 9th

@VictoriaLove7

your analysis is so adorable every time 💖

VictoriaLove7 March 10th

@sky2Ocean20

Thank you, Sky! 🦜 (っ•ڡ•🍵ς)

teenytinyturtle March 9th
20240309-173153-0000_1710005868.png20240309-173153-0001_1710005982.png20240309-173153-0002_1710006027.png
Thank you to a secret friend who appreciated @ALeXaNdEr071 ! so deserved. Hope you are doing okay Alex, I miss seeing you around 🙁💜🫂
VictoriaLove7 March 10th

@teenytinyturtle

It is a cute blue theme graphic, Teeny! 🐢٩(´。• ◡ •。`)੭

There are blue outlines of airplane ✈ with its flying smoke, flowers˚❀‧ ❀༉‧₊˚. stars  ☆☆, eggs 𓆇 🐣, brain 🧠 , hearts 💗

There are also a yellow trophy 🏆& stars 🌟 in the graphic (ˊᵕˋ )

𓇼꩜ᨒ𓆉︎

sadcat13 March 10th

@Optimisticempath has a smile and a heartwarming message for @chyni !

753e4cf29f851050e9454423d03f9b90_1710032035.jpg

Optimisticempath highlighed these of your qualities:

🍀 Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals
🍀 Cheerful - They are fun to be around
🍀 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
🍀 Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone
🍀 Supportive - They are kind and helpful

motivated-they-are-internally-motivated-to-achieve-their-goals-cheerful-they-are-fun-to-be-around-friendly-they-are-caring-and-nice-to-everyone-optimistic-they-focus-on-cultivating-p_1710032188.png

Opti´s message for you:

just want to remind you that you are appreciated 🥰 you make really fun posts that are so interesting to participate in 😄 thanks for being an amazing forum supporter and being so passionate about it 💕

just-want-to-remind-you-that-you-are-appreciated-you-make-really-fun-posts-that-are-so-interesting-to-participate-in-thanks-for-being-an-amazing-forum-supporter-and-being-so-passionate-about_1710032229.png

Thank you for all the amazing posts you make on the forums, they are truly thought provoking and fun to participate in 😊 We appreciate you for everything you do 😊

Thank you Opti for appreciating Chyni, she put a lot of work into her posts and it is so thoughtful of you to let her know how you see and appreciate all she does for us here 😊

sky2Ocean20 March 10th

@sadcat13

cute cute cute screaming 💌💞🎇

sadcat13 March 10th

@sky2Ocean20 😊🌻

VictoriaLove7 March 10th

@sadcat13

It is a cute four leaves clovers 🍀 theme graphic, cat! 🐈‍⬛૮ •⩊• ა

There is a kodama image who brings a four leaf clover ☘ because kodama is the spirit of trees 🌳 & plants 🌿 

The qualities graphic is soft green & green paper clovers 🍀 , & the outlines of paper clovers 🍀 

There is a clover 🍀 point for each quality. ( •⩊• )

The message graphic is green clovers 🍀 plants. So the font color for the message in the graphics is green 🟢 (*´꒳`*)

sadcat13 March 10th

@VictoriaLove7 thank you for interpreting the graphics in such a sweet way for us 😊

VictoriaLove7 March 10th

@sadcat13

Thank you, cat! 🐈‍⬛/ᐠ •ヮ• マⳊ

chyni March 12th

@sadcat13 

thank you very much sadcat 💕🥺 thank you for sharing my appreciation message 

@Optimisticempath 

i appreciate you more than you know 🥺 this means so much to me, that there are people out there that i inspire/motivate and whom appreciates me 😩🫂 makes me want to be even better. i always aim to be supportive, welcoming and always positive, even at my lowest. it feels amazing to be noticed and appreciated, and for that i thank you and i also do appreciate you as well. thank you for your kind words, it truly does lift my spirit a lot 🥺❤️

sadcat13 March 12th

@chyni 😊

teenytinyturtle March 10th

Hey @warmlightXO you've been sent a wonderful appreciation by @Elephi who sees so many wonderful qualities in you, that they didn't know where to begin!

Thank you warmlight for being a wonderful listener in our community and thank you Elephi for the amazing appreciation!

20240310-093923-0000_1710064943.png

20240310-093923-0001_1710064961.png

20240310-093923-0002_1710064979.png

WarmLightXO March 10th

@teenytinyturtle

How sweet! Thank you, Turtle, and thank you @Elephi! I appreciate you 💜

Elephi March 10th

@WarmLightXO

I thought I added some sunflowers, but I guess I didn't upload them properly. 🤣 So, here's some more! <3

image_1710084788.png

VictoriaLove7 March 10th

@teenytinyturtle

It is a cute light ˗ˋˏ✧ˎˊ˗ theme graphic,  Teeny! 🐢(っ^_^ς)

It is a light theme because it is for WarmLight ˗ˋˏ ✧˖°࿐ ࿔*:・゚ˎˊ˗

There is an envelope  ˗ˋˏ ✉ ˊˎ- with lights  in the first graphic 

There is a Sunshine 🌞❤ with bright lights ˗ˋˏ ✺ 𖤓 ˎˊ˗  a palm 🌴 tree, a soft blue stripes beach ⛱ umbrella, a soft blue chair, soft pink & pink stripes sandals 𓋸𓋸, pink star fish ˚𓇼, soft peach shells 🐚, green ice lemon 🍋 tea (っ˘ڡ˘🧋ς)

𓆉。˚❀ 🐚𓇼 ˖°

KaylaBella March 10th

@VictoriaLove7

You are always so awesome with your replies! 💕 We love and appreciate you so much Victoria!! 🤗

Much love,
Kayla 💕✨

VictoriaLove7 March 11th

@Bella20

Thank you, Kayla! 🐶❄ (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠

sadcat13 March 11th

@El2002snow has a sweet desert and some kind words for @SomebodySpicy13 !

5e413027b767da9924b3746d74fe07bd_1710118287.jpg

Snow admires these of your qualities that make you shine:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful
Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act
Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense

you-are_1710118338.png

Snow´s special message for you:

They are very kind and a good listener. They are always there ffor you if you need to talk.

they-are-very-kind-and-a-good-listener-they-are-always-there-ffor-you-if-you-need-to-talk_1710118361.png
Thank you for all you do for us to spice up our cups experience 😁

Thank you Snow for appreciating Spicy 😊 It is so heartwarming to see how observant of your peers you are and how you take time to appreciate them for it. Please, know that we appreciate you too for everything you do 😊

VictoriaLove7 March 11th

@sadcat13

It is a cute chilli 🌶  theme theme graphic,  cat! 🐈‍⬛ (ㅅ´꒳`)

It is chilli 🌶 theme because Spicy's pfp is a chilli 🌶 & because chilli 🌶 makes things spicy ( •ڡ • )🌶

There are chilis 🌶 🌶 in the graphic & the message is put in a vertical shape 

The qualities graphic is also a chilli 🌶 theme. It is a soft pink chili 🌶 with red hearts 💕 & the qualities are in a stamp shape space. The chilli 🌶 has this face ( • ᎑ • )

There is also a chocolate 🍫 image that has this face (˶•᎑•˶) . The chocolate blushes (˶•᎑•˶) are soft cream just like the background in the chilli 🌶 qualities graphic. ( ⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝)🌶

Georginahowe March 16th

@somebodyspicy13 

Are you still around im worrying about you and miss are chats

sadcat13 March 11th

@El2002snow is really making the gratitude rain today 😊 They have a special message and some sunshine for @Svdyp too!

4303a13a5fffb43218fbb0d59edf80ce_1710120073.jpg

Snow specially highlighted these of your qualities:

💙 Forgiving 
💙 Having Ability to Delegate 
💙 Humble 
💙 Accountable
💙 Patient
💙 Problem-solver 
💙 Motivated 

Snow´s special message for you:

This listener is kind and approachable. They are also respectful and easy to talk to, and they are patient. They are a very great listener and will help during tough times.

this-listener-is-kind-and-approachable-they-are-also-respectful-and-easy-to-talk-to-and-they-are-patient-they-are-a-very-great-listener-and-will-help-during-tough-times_1710120129.png

Thank you for having patience and a kind and respectful approach to your peers, making them feel safe and heard 😊
Thank you Snow for appreciating Svdyp. You are truly spreading smiles all around you with your kind words 😊

VictoriaLove7 March 11th

@sadcat13

It is a pretty blue water surface graphic, cat! 🐈‍⬛ ૮( ^⩊^ )ა

There is a photograph of blue water ₊˚.༄ ༄ surface with notes 📝 of the message & the qualities being taped on the water ༄ 

I like the beautiful Sunshine 🌞❤ with Sunflowers 🌻 photograph! ヾ(ᴖ ⩊ ᴖ)ノ”

The sky background color of the Sunshine 🌞❤ image is in the same blue tone as the water  ₊˚.༄ ༄ color graphic. The letters color is also in the same blue tone as the blue sky in the Sunshine 🌞❤ image & the water graphic ₊˚.༄ ༄ 

It is a blue color theme, so the hearts 💙 in typing is also blue (^ •⩊• ^)

sky2Ocean20 March 11th

Hey hey lovely people, Here I am again to deliver a message to @helloLake9286 💌

due-12_1710140205.png

Dear lake, Our appreciator @limeJar1591 has also let us know that you have these amazing qualities within you:

💚 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

💚 Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

💚 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

and guess what, here is a very 🤗warm-warm hug 🤗 on our appreciator's behalf

ready_1710140440.png

Thank you for contributing so much to this community. It means a lot to us. 💛✨

VictoriaLove7 March 11th

@sky2Ocean20

It is a pretty flowery °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ theme graphic,  Sky! 🦜(っ◜ᴗ◝ 💐ς)

There are outlines of flowers 𖤣.𖥧.𖡼. on a green color background & soft yellow flowers 𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧. So the font color for the message in the graphic is soft yellow just like the flowers color 𓇢𓆸 𓇢𓆸

The letters color for the names & the 'warm-warm hug' is yellow gold because the flowers 𓇢𓆸 color in the graphic is yellow & because the flowers ✿ ✿ color in the warm warm hugs graphic is yellow gold. The letters color for the message is black ⚫ & the letters color for the qualities is green 🟢 because the graphic color tone is green. There is a green heart 💚 point for each quality. 

The warm-warm hug image is a cute kodama   with a plant 🌱 sprouting from his head because kodama is the spirit that lives in the trees 🌳 & plants 🌿

There are yellow ʚїɞ & pink butterflies ʚїɞ , plants 🌿 & grass 𖤣.𖥧.𖡼. in the warm-warm hug image ( ˊᵕˋ )

The kodama has this face ⸜🌱(˃ ˂ )⸝  & a soft pink blushes & tongue ⸜(˃˂ )⸝

ChromaticFinss March 11th

To whoever reading this, 

You are worth the quiet moment🌼

You are worth the deeper breath🌻

You are worth the time it takes🌞

To slow down, be still and rest. 🌈

People who care about us will not forget to remind us to breathe, to rest, and to slow down. And that's why @soulsings thought to share a selfcare kit to @amiablePeace77.

20240310-233848-0000_1710158869.png

@amiablePeace77 , Haven't you seen the pretty letter behind that pretty cactus? 😊

Check it! It's for you 💛

20240311-171440-0000_1710158891.png

Such a thoughtful note @soulsings ☺

It's not over Ami..! 😅

Soul has brought something else too...! See what it is! 😮

-

-

-

-

20240311-173701-0000_1710158945.png

Haha cute! 🤭

I hope @soulsings and @amiablePeace77 can work together for more long years and keep their bond beautiful as always. 🥰

Appreciator : @soulsings

Appreciated peer : @amiablePeace77

Graphics created by : ChromaticFinss

VictoriaLove7 March 11th

@ChromaticFinss

It is a cute kit theme graphic & splashes of purple color with a taped note 📝, Finss! 🐟 (。╹▿╹。)

In the kit image there is a book 📖, a candle🕯, a watercolor paints 🎨, coffee ☕, a letter in an envelope ✉ tied with a string, a cactus 🌵 that has this face (• ◡ •) & wears pink flower, 🧶 yarns, a phone 📱, a barbell ❚█══█❚ , a tea 🍵 in a transparent cup 旦~ , two sleeping masks that have this face (ᴗ˳ᴗ)💤, fruits: strawberry 🍓, orange 🍊 slices, watermelon 🍉 slice, books 📚, plants 🪴 & flowers 𖤣𖥧𖡼𖥧𖤣 in pots, a sleeping kitty /ᐠ ᵕ ˕ᵕマⳊ , a camera 📷, with a teal color background, yellow 💛, pink 💕, & teal 💙 hearts, & soft blue cloud ☁️ ☁️ 

The message graphic is a note 📝 on a brown paper with a brown 🤎 heart on top left corner & the background is splashes of soft purple colors 

The letters colors are soft blue & blue because the background of the kit image is teal blue, gold because the paper color is brown gold, & because the monkeys' 🐒 hair color is gold brown Ⴚ(●ტ●)Ⴢ 

I like the Sunflower 🌻 & Sunshine 🌞❤ in typing! ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)