Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

AlleyCatNemo January 26th

*knock* *knock* Looks like you have got mail 📧 Anna! 
Oh! it's a Shoutout for 
 🌷
@AnnaSilverberg 🌷 
from 
@KaylaMaulfair 

"She is so warm and sweet and friendly! I love how she is so welcoming and always finds something positive in others.
She's very helpful as well and she is a wonderful part of our community!! She's also dependable and you can always count on her to make you smile
💗"

1_1706279731.jpg

acp3_1706281394.jpg

💓Supportive - They are kind and helpful.,
💛Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.,
💛Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.,
💙Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.,
💙Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.,
💕Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.,
💞 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

Here's a song that describes their ✨friendship✨ perfectly ~
@AnnaSilverberg @KaylaMaulfair

I'm so glad to be able to post this for you, Anna!💖 As much as I've known you, although very little, you exude warmth, as bright as a ray of sun 🌞and colorful as a sunflower🌻!
Kayla, my fellow teammate, you're so kind, resilient and hardworking, it's a blessing to have you as a part of the 7cups community 💙

Last but Never the least, here's another present from Kayla, Anna ~
pink-rose-for-you.gif

If you would like to post an appreciation for a member or listener, Click here !

If you would like to become a part of the Peer Appreciation Team, Click here !

AnnaSilverberg January 26th

@AlleyCatNemo

Oh wow! 
Alley, what a beautiful appreciation post! 
Thank you for making it! 

💕

@KaylaMaulfair

Aww! Kayla! 
You're just the sweetest! 
Thank you so, so much for your amazingly kind words, 
you truly make my heart warm and give me a smile! 
Thank you! 

✨💙✨
✨ 

@AnnaSilverberg I'm so gad you like it <3 ✨woop✨ ✨woop✨ mission accomplished! Im happy it made you happy :D

Snowy00 January 26th

@AnnaSilverberg

🥰 You deserve the shoutout! And mission accomplished if I was able to make you smile! ⭐️🌸💕 Thank you for being you Anna. 

Much love,

Kayla 💕🌸💛

VictoriaLove7 January 26th

@AlleyCatNemo

It is a cute 📨 postcard graphic with an Orca 🐋 on it, Nemo ☺

The Orca 🐋 on the postcard shows Anna's pfp. The letters color & Anna's name are soft pink because the stripe & the tapes are soft pink, Kayla's name is blue because the stripe color is soft blue. The heart color for each quality is in the same color as the letters. The moving flowers 🌸 gif is also cute ☺

I like the bright ray of Sunshine 🌞❤ & the Sunflower! 🌻 ☺

@VictoriaLove7 you're so observant and sweet victoria <3 thank you for noticing all the details ^^

@AlleyCatNemo

Thank you, Nemo for creating the cute graphic! ☺

Snowy00 January 26th

@AlleyCatNemo

awww this is perfect!!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Thank you so much for making this so special! 🥰💕🌸⭐️ 

Kristynsmama January 26th

Ding ding ding 🛎️ 

it’s to to appreciate a wonderful listener.  @Soarkle08 wants to acknowledge @Tranquiechoes

Here’s what Sparkle has to say.

She is such a gentle and kind person I recently found out about my sexuality and I really couldn't accept myself also I have anxiety issues so it wasn't helping either but when I talked to this listener I felt accepted I felt happy and free she is such a breath of fresh air 🤍 may God bless her ❤️

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Positive - They focus on good qualities in others., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

Thabk you for all you do here at 7 cups, Tranquilechoes.  You are appreciated!

81fc6fdb-61da-4619-ba15-964b06ee9bc9_1706295723.jpeg

00b8bb79-a086-4b19-8cc0-0aef2bf04033_1706295735.jpeg

abcf47e8-bcba-42b3-9272-0606c017cf87_1706295746.jpeg

@Kristynsmama

It is a cute soft pink theme graphic, Kristy ☺

It is soft pink because @Tranquilechoes  pfp is a white bear 🐻‍❄️ with a soft pink blanket. The letters are in soft pink just like the graphic background color & the heart color in the qualities graphic, & the cat's 🐱 ears, & nose color. The heart with a cat is cute hihi ☺

tranquilechoes January 27th

@Kristynsmama

Thank you so much for this appreciation post it really means alot to me and lots of love to @Sparkle08 as well 💕💕

Attention y'all 🔔! Did you notice?
@WeEarth 🌎
 has something published about them!
From who?
~Their peer ~
 🍀 @YourCaringConfidant! 🍀
feels that
"
Earth is extremely sweet and helpful. She gave freely of her time to help me with something recently and I am so grateful. Earth is supportive and patient and I just wanted to let her know that I appreciate her. <3 Xoxo. "

weearthap_1706303180.jpg

As awesome as Earth is, ✨she is ✨

🍀Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.,
🌸Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.,
🌊Supportive - They are kind and helpful.,
🌧️Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

Earth is an individual who truly looks out for people beyond themselves and cares for the collective wellbeing 🕊️!
And who better than CaringConfidant to recognize, value and cherish that 💕.
@WeEarth @YourCaringConfidant

It seems that making people smile 😄 and giddy 😇 has become a part of CaringConfidant's rizz, so here's another present from them ~happy-mochi.gif

Like this post and want to appreciate your peer on 7cups? here you go 
(hint: click here!)
What?! You enjoy being a smile spreader and want to create appreciation posts? Join us (press it)

YourCaringConfidant January 26th

@AlleyCatNemo Awwww, you did such a beautiful job. I love the graphic and this post in its entirety. Thanks for delivering my note to 🌎! ♡ 

I was only inspired by two beautiful souls! Im glad you find it beautiful! Earth is always appreciating and caring for others...it gives me immense pleasure to see that they can be on the receiving end. So making the post meant a lot. :) <3

Snowy00 January 27th

@AlleyCatNemo

I absolutely love your appreciation posts!!! 💕🌸 You always make them so warm and sweet! Thank you for being such a wonderful team member and listener! ♥️💕

@WeEarth, I haven’t met you yet, but I know you are a listener who loves to make others smile and you’re amazing at making others feel welcome and loved! Thank you for all you do!! ♥️💕

@YourCaringConfidant, that was such a lovely message for Earth! 💕♥️ You seem sweet! Keep your head up and remember to love yourself as well as others ⭐️🌸 Let your light shine in this dark world 💛

WeEarth January 27th

@KaylaMaulfair

Hope you are doing good! Thank you Kayla 💖 

Here's to the beginning of our friendship. Grateful to embark on this journey with you.

AlleyCatNemo January 27th

Thsnk you Kayla you are absolutely wonderful ❤️. Ty for taking your time and appreciating me :)

YourCaringConfidant January 27th

@KaylaMaulfair Ohhhh myy, that was such a heartfelt comment. Wow, thank you so much for that. *smiles* ♡ 

WeEarth January 27th

@AlleyCatNemo

Thank you my friend for making this post lovely 😍💕

WeEarth January 27th

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you Desiree 💜

May our friendship continue to blossom and bring joy to both our lives! 😊💞

Kristynsmama January 27th

🛎️🛎️🛎️

It’s that time once again!  Time for another peer appreciation.  This time, @Avaria wants to say some kind words about @MusokeHere

🌹🌸🌺🌷🌻🌼💐🪷

Heres what Avaria has to say:  As soon as Musoke enters a chatroom, it lights up! They share lengthy messages, expressing their appreciation for life and other listeners in each. Thank you for being you Musoke, I hope you figure out all your hardships.

Remember: "The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

🌹🌸🌺🌷🌻🌼💐🪷

Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions., Cheerful - They are fun to be around., Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.

🌹🌸🌺🌷🌻🌼💐🪷

Avaria also wants to send you some beautiful and colorful flowers! 

🌹🌸🌺🌷🌻🌼💐🪷

0b93b8a9-7ced-45ea-9252-14bfbeee1e22_1706324299.jpeg

a42195c6-a1ef-48c9-855b-e7bc48917379_1706324312.jpeg

Avaria January 27th

This is so pretty , thank you!!

Optimisticempath January 27th

hiii @sadcat13 your secret friend has a message 🤎

image_1706352019.png

Kitty friend you are really wise, creative and appreciative 🤎 thank you for being so pawesome 🤗

Secret friend gifted you hot chocolate 😋

image_1706352112.png

sadcat13 January 28th

@Optimisticempath awww thank you for making this appreciation for me 😊
And thank you secret friend for your kind message 😊

@EnigmaticPanda4152 🐼 you have recieved an appreciation from @WeEarth 💕

image_1706353037.png

"Symphony of joy" sounds so poetic 😍 thanks for the appreciation WeEarth 🌍 

WeEarth January 27th

@Optimisticempath

Thank you opti 💕

enigmaticpanda4152 January 27th

@WeEarth

Thanks for appreciation Earth.

Hope the laughter we share echo through the time creating symphony of joy.

💙💙💙💙💙💙 

Best @Tinywhisper11 everyone luvss you and appreciates you so much 🥺🥺 @faithmonk9473 has a message for you 💕💕

image_1706354404.png

Completely agree 💕💕 thank you faith, this is so sweet!! 

faith gifts you warm hugs too 🤗🤗🤗

hugs-love.gif

lola bestie your the best 💕💕💕💕 giant tiny hugs for you 🤗🤗🤗 me luvs you so much 💕💕💕

Tinywhisper11 January 27th

@Optimisticempath @faithmonk9473 awwwww! this is sooooo  sweet ❤❤ thankyou soooo much gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤squeezes you tightly

And thanks  opti ❤ you are the cutest ❤I love you ❤

Optimisticempath February 2nd

@Tinywhisper11 you cutest lola bestiee🥺💕💕💕 *hugs tightttlyy🤗🤗 me luvs you sooooo much 💕💕💕💕💕💕

VictoriaLove7 January 27th

@Optimisticempath

It is a very cute pinkish theme with a bear 🧸 & balloons 🎈, Milky! 🥛🧸

The letters color & the hearts 💕 are pink because the graphic color tone is pink. The background of the warm hug is also pink. The gif bear 🧸 holding a heart 💗 is cute ^_^ 

Mahad2804 January 27th

Dear Nii 💛

Thank you for being a wonderful presence in teenie land ☀️ and for always being there to comfort and support your teeny friends!

@VictoriaLove7 has sent you a hot chocolate ☕🍫 to appreciate the supportive and loving haven you provide to teens and hopes it will help you relax and get a good night's sleep so you can feel refreshed for school tomorrow!

atlovemymoonflowers-001_1706353794.png

Here's a little message from Victoria:

"Nii 🌙🥧 thank you for being in teenie land, and for consoling your teeny friends! me hope you will be able to fall asleep easily with this hot choco so that you will feel refresh for school ☺"

Victoria also created this really beautiful graphic to express her love for you 💜

4-20240126-201041-0001_1706353819.png

We hope you enjoy this small token of appreciation 🤗, and know that you are loved and valued by your friends in the community!

🌼 Keep shining your light and spreading your kindness!

Thank you so much Victoria for this super thoughtful appreciation!!!
You are awesome pawesome and also deserve a hot chocolate!

@LoveMyMoonflowers

@Mahad2804

Thank you, Mahad! It is cute yellow orange hot choco ☕ graphic for Nii 🌙🥧 from me ☺ hehe 

The letters colors, the hearts are yellow & there is Sunshine 🌞❤, yellow flower 🌼 because the graphic color is yellow, purplish because the name in purplish, brown because the hot choco color is brown, blue because one of the flowers 💐 in the graphic is blue ^_^

Me saves the graphic & the whole post! 🥳

LoveMyMoonflowers January 27th

@Mahad2804

thank you so much for posting, mahad. 💜 the graphic is so lovely 💙 

@victorialove7

awwe rainbow bear :') you so sweet. 🥺 thank you so much for this little note 💕 for showing you care 💜 and for the hot choccie. 💙 sending hugs if okay 💕 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank *you*, Nii! 🌙🥧 ^_^

*hugs Nii back🌙🥧🤗 & gives more hot ☕chocy to help Nii sleep*

@WeEarth I completely agree with this message you sent for @GlenM 💕💕💕

image_1706355043.png

@Glen WeEarth sends sunshine on you too 🌞🌞🌞

hello-sunshine-buenos-d%C3%ADas.gif

Earth made this amazing graphic for you - 

image_1706355177.png

@Earth this is really appreciated you are so kind 💕💕💕 

@Glen me wants to thank you for everything too. 7 cups is a really important place for many of us .... with all its flaws too... it's the safest space for many of us and any amount of gratitude feels less for you and the team behind this 💕💕 

WeEarth January 27th

@Optimisticempath

Thank you Opti 💜

@Optimisticempath

It is a pretty Earth 🌏 being held & blossoming trees 🌳 theme graphic, Milky! 🥛🧸

The earth 🌏 has this face •ᴗ• , the blossoming trees 🌳 shows Earth message to Glen. There is also the Sunshine 🌞❤ that shining above the earth! 

The letters color is blue because the font color for the message in the graphic is blue. The Sunshine 🌞❤ gif is so cute with this face '😊' 

The 7 cups graphic is also awesome, it shows the people of various races, cultures, genders, occupations, & physical states. It also shows 7 cups members from various nations ^_^

WeEarth January 27th

@VictoriaLove7

😊💖

enigmaticpanda4152 January 28th

@Optimisticempath

Opti.. Graphic is really cool. Use of subtle colors makes it enchanting. Superb work.

@WeEarth

You're awesome and caring for everyone. I love that about you.