Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

January 24th

@Jo has sent A Smile •‿• for @Jos

And have written these words:

white-and-black-minimalist-positive-quote-instagram-post-1_1706110012.png

"Thank you for Understanding .Thank you for being positive,encouraging and kind. You are important and beautiful my Friend. Lots of love and respect to you."

Lovely appreciation 🤍

VictoriaLove7 January 24th

@Fristo

It is a cute butterflies 🦋 art on white paper 📃 graphic. The heart is also white ☺

CompassionateArrow January 24th

New Appreciation!!📣📣

Our buddy @imaginativeBalloon6799 has been appreciated by the beautiful soul @HeavenlyMagic 💜

image_1706113832.png

Aww.. this is so heartwarming🥹🩵🩵

Here are some beautiful words that remind them of you💛💛

Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.,

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.,

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

Oo! They've a gift for you too!🎁

mug-tea.gif

Some healing tea😌🍵

I hope you like it! 

@imaginativeBalloon6799 we're cheering for you🫶you got this buddy💪

~~

Looking forward to more love and appreciation being spread! Lalalaa😁

VictoriaLove7 January 25th

@CompassionateArrow

It is a pretty soft blue flowery 💐 graphic with a heart in the center. The healing tea breathing is funny & cute with this face '😌' hihi ^_^ you also put these '😌 🍵', Arrow 🏹 ☺

LoveMyMoonflowers January 24th
Hi there Kev! aka @ThaiKev I hope your doing okay. 💛 you’ve received this sweet appreciation from our wonderful appreciator, @SleepyPersonForever 💛

1102de27-099f-4cfe-928d-33ff5bf0cd03_1706117637.png

Sleepy also sent you a kind smile!  •‿•

💛 A little note from me 💛

Sleepy, I hope you know we appreciate you so much too. 💛 Your kindness means so much. Thank you for taking the time to appreciate your peers 💛 Keep being your kind self! (I also read the sweet poem in your bio 🥺 that was so sweet and you absolutely deserve that 🥺) 

Kev, thank you for being a friendly, welcoming presence in the Depression chat. 💛 we appreciate you being here and really hope you know that! Keep being you 💛 

i’m sending best wishes for both of you 💛 I hope you both have a lovely day/night (: 

🌙 Ni 🌸

SleepyPersonForever January 24th

Thank you so much for your kind words. And thank you all for making my simple words in these beautiful posts.

LoveMyMoonflowers January 24th

@SleepyPersonForever

awwe 🥺 i’m so happy you liked the post. Thank you 💛 for being you 💛 and for spreading so much kindness around Cups through your sweet appreciations.

@LoveMyMoonflowers

It is a cute plant 🌿 theme graphic, Nii! 🌙🥧 ☺ The letters is green because the plants color is green, the names & the hearts are yellow because the background is yellow 🟨

Mahad2804 January 24th

Dear @prettyinpink444 🌷

A secret friend wants to send you a warm hug 🤗 and let you know how much you are appreciated  Your intelligence, strength, helpfulness, and compassion are truly remarkable, and your positive energy brightens up any room.

You are a wonderful person, and it's a joy to have you as a member of our community. You are always kind, supportive, and positive, and your interactions with others bring so much joy and warmth 🌞 to the community.

Your secret friend admires your qualities and values your friendship, and they hope that things are going well for you 💖 with only better days ahead

atprettyinpink44_1706118357.png

Here's a message from your secret friend:
"Pretty is a good person and a great member. Thank you Pretty for being here, and for being you. You are intelligent, strong, helpful and compassionate. It's a shame they only let me pick 7 qualities, you've got thousands. I hope things are going well for you, and that they only improve from here on out. Thank you for being my friend💞💞💞💞💞💞💞ʕ⁠っ⁠♡ᴥ⁠♡ʔ⁠っ"

~ Secret Friend

Mahad2804 January 24th

Your secret friend also wishes to dedicate a super sweet song to you

Click here to open in new tab

@Mahad2804

The graphic color is pinkish purplish, the font color is purple, blue, & maroon so the letters colors are pinkish purplish, blue, & maroon. It is a pretty sky 🏙 view with flying birds graphic ☺

WeEarth January 25th

Here's a heartfelt appreciation for Obs 🌟🐘 @ASilentObserver from  @SleepyPersonForever 

1-1_1706167046.jpg

Message: "I always see Obs post the weekly check-ins on the forums for depression and anxiety, and they always get me thinking. They take the time to reply to everyone. I know they work hard to make 7cups an awesome place, so I just wanted to share my appreciation for that!"

Thank you Obs for being a pillar of support and contributing to the well-being of our 7Cups family. Your respect for others and accountability for your actions set a shining example for us all.

2-2_1706167137.jpg

As a token of appreciation, here's a warm smile for you: •‿•

emojilaugh-emoji.gif

@ASilentObserver Keep being the incredible person you are, Obs! Your efforts make a real difference, and I'm grateful to have you as a peer.

@SleepyPersonForever  Keep being the amazing person you are, and thank you for making 7Cups a warm and supportive community.

@WeEarth

It is an elephant 🐘 wearing eyeglasses 👓&  headphones 🎧 to show Obs' pfp, there are paws 🐾 & a cat's hand with this sign '🤟' to show Sleepy 🐱. It is a cute elephant 🐘graphic, Earth 🌎 ☺

The letters colors are red because the message in the graphic is red, blue because the name & the background color are blue, maroon because the soil in the other graphic is maroon, & turquoise just like the background of the graphic. The warm smile has this face '😁' ☺

WeEarth January 25th

@VictoriaLove7

😊💕

ASilentObserver January 26th

@WeEarth Thank you Earth for such a lovely post and graphics.  Thank you @SleepyPersonForever  I love our discussions in the community and it allow us to come together to learn and support each other  while we navigate our challenges. Thank you for all your kind support and compassion in the group chats and forums. Appreciate you both for leading us <3 

WeEarth January 26th

@ASilentObserver

😊💕

AlleyCatNemo January 25th

Our dearest member
                                                                  💙@ShortStuff772💙
                                                         your buddy and confidant
                                                                 💛@SecretFriend💛
                                                         would like to remind you that
                              🌻
you are so damn loved., god bless u. u will heal soon 🌻.   

shortstuff772_1706185838.jpg

You're
⭐ Innovative⭐ - 
They are open to new ideas and discussions. 💡
Inquisitive ⭐ - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future. 🔮

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart. 💪
Purposeful- They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place. 🌎

Life can be challenging and even unfair sometimes, but you're such a brave warrior @ShortStuff772 for facing the challenges head on and @SecretFriend is such a kind soul for being able to recognize that! I appreciate that you're honest with yourself when you're feeling a little fazed, but I respect that spirit of yours that doesn't give up in the face of adversity! However it's true that things can get a bit lonely sometimes, but I'd just like to remind you that you're cherished by your caring and loving buddy @SecretFriend and by All of us 💜! We love you :D we got your back 💗

PS: Here's another present from your friend 
hug-warm-hug.gif

@AlleyCatNemo

It is a cute koala 🐨 hugging graphic, Nemo ☺ & the mocha bear 🐻 was freezing then milky 🧸hug him 

AlleyCatNemo January 25th

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you Victoria <3 you're so sweeeet :)

HeavenlyMagic January 26th

<3

ShortStuff772 January 26th

This is just so lovely and sweet.

AlleyCatNemo January 26th

@ShortStuff772 i'm so glad you liked it <3 

Snowy00 January 25th

We have a wonderful Appreciation for @FaithMonk9473 from @SleepyPersonForever !!! ✨

faithmonk9473-1_1706191078.png

In case you can't read the text here it is:

Monk always has kind words for the people she is around, and she makes sure to show gratitude when she appreciates someone. She's a very lovely person.

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

Thank you @FaithMonk9473 for being such a kind and encouraging person! We appreciate you and are so happy to have you here at 7Cups!✨💗💖

Also, thank you for spreading smiles today @SleepyPersonForever ! You are truly making a difference ✨💗💖

If you would like to post an appreciation for a member or listener, click here

If you would like to become a part of the Peer Appreciation Team, click here

peachcat-jumping.gif

Awww i loveeee this, @KaylaMaulfair, so so so creative! Welcome aboard!💖

Snowy00 January 25th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww thank you! I am super happy to be on board with y'all now! ✨💖

@KaylaMaulfair

It is a cute graphic with Monk's pfp on it, Kayla ☺ The background is soft cream & soft brown. The cat gif has this face >○<

FaithMonk9473 January 26th

@sleepypersonforever

Thanks Sleepy.. A giant heart of love for you.  ❤ 

Your presence itself is compassion. 

You are so kind and generous. Always there for people to care. 

My heart fills with gratitude for you. 

Thank you so much for writing such wonderful appreciation for me.

May lots of love ponders on you. 💞

Hiya @SilverSeastar you are appreciated by @WeEarth for being Supportive, Respectful, Optimistic and Friendly!🥰

image_1706253587.png
Earth would like to send you warm hugs as well. 🤗

polar-bear.gif

Lots of love to you awesome people, Silverrr and Earth always trying to look out for our peers, being a source of positive energy and compassionate presence around!💙
SilverSeastar January 26th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @WeEarth

Awww, thank youu, Earth and Sun. 💛🌏 I appreciate you so much!

WeEarth January 26th

@SilverSeastar

😊💕

VictoriaLove7 January 26th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a super sweet milky bear 🥛🧸 theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤ 

The color of the splashes in the graphic, the ribbon space for Silver's name, Earth's🌍 name, & the background of the milky warm hug gif are pink, so the letters color is pink. The font message for the message in the graphic is blue so the names & the hearts are blue ©️ Sunshine's original cute style! 🥳❤

Me loves the way you created the milky bear 🥛🧸 graphic & the cute way you color the parts, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

WeEarth January 26th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you sun for this post 💕😊

Aww being referred to as a "beacon of kindness" is such a top-tier compliment.🥰

Who is the worthy recipient? @HeavenlyMagic your sweet self is.💚

@WeEarth has an appreciation for you. Delivered across as magically as possible hehe.🥰

image_1706254764.png

Earth being their generous-self, has also sent you a delicious hot chocolate your way.💚

drink-hot-chocolate.gif

Such a pleasure to make this for you, Magic, you're sooo appreciatedddd. Thank you for being youu!🥰

HeavenlyMagic January 26th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou omg this is incredible. i love ur edit because i love lotus so much. tysm for making this edit for me. you are an angel. 🌷

@WeEarth, you lovely thank u so so so so much for sending me this lovely appreciation. you deserve the whole world. 💖

@HeavenlyMagic Awww I'm sooo happy to heaarrr that!🥰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a pretty flowery 💐 graphic with a magical 🪄 touch, Sunshine! 🌞❤ 

The outline of the font color for the message in the graphic is pink, so the letters are in pink. The outline of the font for the names in the graphic is green, so the hearts are green. The names in typing is soft blue because the color tone of the flowers 💐 & the background of the graphic is soft blue ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ owlsome pretty style! 🥳❤

The hot chocy ☕ looks so yummy 😋❤ 

It is a beautiful flowery 💐 graphic with a magical touch by Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

Snowy00 January 26th

@WeEarth has such a lovely appreciation for @Avaria!!

source_1706259138.jpg

I think it is so sweet and awesome when we as listeners cultivate a healthy and encouraging relationship with one another! I wish you both the warmest of luck on your journeys! 💗

Thank you @WeEarth for being such a positive and lovely listener! Your empathy and kindness within this community is so so amazing and we love you! Thank you for encouraging others and being such a light in so many lives ✨💗

And @Avaria , You are such a warm and sweet individual! Keep being amazing and such a wonderful person to be around and talk to!

Oh! And @Avaria, you have a sweet gift from @WeEarth as well! Here you go!

istockphoto-1007480178-612x612_1706259569.jpg

If you would like to post an appreciation for a member or listener, click here

If you would like to become a part of the Peer Appreciation Team, click here

@KaylaMaulfair

It is a sparkly starry night sky graphic, Kayla! ☺ 

It is a starry night 🌃 theme graphic because Ava's pfp is a star ⭐ & the hot choco with marshmallows in it looks yummy 😋 hehe

Avaria January 26th

Thank you so much for this beautiful post Kayla! You're also one of the sweetest and kindest people I know, stay awesome!

@WeEarth thank you for his very poetic and beautiful message. You're such a wonderful being, always so positive and always seeing good in each other. I cannot wait to see what our journey as peers will bring. ❤️