Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

@DivorcePapers

We need more kind people like youuu! Keep being your amazing self!💕

VictoriaLove7 January 2nd

@Kristynsmama

The letters color is red because the graphic color is red. It is a nice Christmas 🎄 theme graphic with red & white colors ☺

sadcat13 January 2nd

We have a message for our one and only @Tinywhisper11 . @adventorousBranch3786 is sending you flowers. I promised you a sea side theme the next time i´m making an appreciation for you, so enjoy 😊 You are truly the life of 7 cups and an absolute legend 😊

bf649a1c6c70634a620629df030f204e_1704153805.jpg

adventorousBranch3786 highlighted these of your qualities:

🌅 Positive - They focus on good qualities in others
🌅 Cheerful - They are fun to be around
🌅 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
🌅 Supportive - They are kind and helpful
🌅 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
🌅 Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

traits_1704153878.png

adventorousBranch3786´s message for you:

They are very kind and friendly to everyone. They do all they can to make someone’s day brighter.

add-a-little-bit-of-body-text_1704153928.png

Keep shining bright 🌞

adventorousBranch3786, thank you for taking the time to appreciate Lola 🌻

@sadcat13

It is a pretty graphic for Tiny from @adventurousBranch3786 

I like the sea graphic with the Sun shining 🌞❤, the sand, & the waves, Sadcat 🐈‍⬛☺

Tinywhisper11 January 2nd

@sadcat13 @adventurousBranch3786 awwww ❤❤ thakyou sooo much, your so sweet🤗 gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤ I love you ❤

kitty cat you remembered about the sea ❤❤ it's beautiful just like you ❤❤ hugs you tightly ❤

sadcat13 January 2nd

@Tinywhisper11 hugs back 😊 enjoy your appreciation, you deserve it 😊

Hiya @KateDoskocilova your brilliant self is appreciated oh-so-generously by @StarrySkies1236 for being exactly youuu!💚

image_1704217429.png

Skies sends you warm hugs as well.🤗
teddy-bears-lots-of-hugs.gif

I appreciate your appreciative eye, Skies, you are sooo sweet in your expression.💚

Way to go, Kate, your presence is superrr valuable to the community. Keep being youu!💚

KatePersephone January 2nd

thank you so much for this appreciation submission, my sweet @StarrySkies1236! i seriously appreciate you so much and i love seeing you in the rooms! you're amazing <3

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very cute colorful bubbles theme, Sunshine! 🌞❤

The names are in curvy shape along the oval in the graphic. The letters color is purple because the font color for the message in the graphic is purple, the names are in orange just like the background of the graphic. The hearts are green because the font color for the names in the graphic is green ©️ Sunshine's original cute style! 🥳❤

The warm hug is sparkly & the font color is also purple 🤗❤

Hey hey @Lunaire00 it looks like you're on a self care break right now, so I hope you're doing well. Ooh and just for the next time you log in here, keeping a smile ready for you hehe and of course some hugs, sent by @WeEarth for you with this appreciation!💙

image_1704218451.png

Rightly said, Earth, I feel the same. 7 cups is special because of the special people here who foster a compassionate space. Thankful to you and Luna for contributing your bit in making it as lovely as possible as well. Keep being awesome-sauze, you two!💙

hugs-love.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a sweet butterflies theme graphic,  Sunshine! 🌞❤

The butterflies 🦋 fluttering by in the graphic because Luna's pfp is a butterfly 🦋 , there is the earth 🌎 in the graphic because it is from WeEarth 🌍 There is a  rainbow color 🌈🦋 butterfly with the same colors as the earth and it is fluttering by the earth! 🤗❤

The letters color is red because the graphic background & the font outline for the names are red. The names are in green just like the font color for the names in the graphic. The hearts are blue just like the color of one of the butterflies 🦋 and the color of the earth 🌏 ©️ Sunshine's owlsome sweet style! 🥳❤

I love the way you put the butterflies 🦋 and the earth 🌍 in the graphic, Sunshine! 🤗❤

Lunaire00 January 2nd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for this beautiful graphic, and thank you to @WeEarth for the kind and wonderful words. I appreciate you both so much! 🤍🌷

WeEarth January 3rd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you Sun for making this post amazing, I really loved it!💖

@WeEarth @Lunaire00 🥰🥰🥰doing-the-happy-dance-bear.gif

Heyyy @StarryWillow9852 you've recieved a lovely compilation of sweet compliments from your listener twin @KateDoskocilova yay!💛

image_1704219964.png

Kate wanted to gift you a self-care kit too!🥰

image_1704220077.png

Always so beautiful to see awesome people meet other awesome people here and when it's a twin pair, the admiration and bond is 1000 times more speciallll, I feel. May y'alls sweet friendship continue to bloom, Em and Kate!💛

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a super cute graphic with dinosaur 🦕 holding balloons 🎈, Sunshine! 🌞❤

The purple dinosaur 🦕 shows Em, because Em's pfp is a purple dinosaur 🦕

The letters color is soft purplish and the names are in purple because the dinosaur 🦕 color in the graphic is purple. The kit is also in soft purple. The hearts are yellow just like the balloons 🎈 The names in the graphic are shining. ❤ The background is starry sky because it is for StarryWillow ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ owlsome cute style! 🤗❤

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you for your sweet comments on multiple posts here, Vicc!🥰

zootopia-bunny.gif

VictoriaLove7 January 4th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu*, Sunshine! 🌞❤ for owlways making very very cute graphics with meaningful parts that prettify the appreciation! 🤗❤

owlie.gif

starryWillow9852 January 3rd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou omg thx 

Hiya @KristynsMama, I am so happy to share this appreciation for you, from a secret friend!💕

image_1704221818.png

Image description: An adorable sloth holding a board decorated with colorful flowers, with your appreciation message, on a pastel blue background with the subtle-most sparkly rainbow on top!🥰

Text on the picture: "Where do I begin?
Wow. You are such an amazing person and such an inspiration. I got to know you because I needed help with an appreciation, and the kindness you showed, wow. You really give off great positive vibes and you're so free and open, so much so that I feel the warmth whenever we speak. You really are wonderful. Truly. And, I'm also going to try end my last sentences with a full stop.
I wonder if you can guess who I am... I hope you know that you are appreciated.

Hehe what a sweet message! 

Kristy, you truly are phenomenal, it's always a pleasure seeing you around and share the PAT with your talented self. Keep on being slothsomeeee!💕

Your secret friend sent you some sunshine as well!🌞

So here's this "Sun" sharing some more sunshine with you lol!🥰

sunshine.gif

(Gif description: A bright and sunny sun smiling at youu) 

Secret friend, I think you'll see this post as I know you visit our thread often, so I truly hope the post was upto your liking. I really like it when people go a little extra mile to make things feel even more special, so your cues for this post were "sloths, blue, make it pretty!!" and I hope this works lol. Keep being wonderfully you!💕

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a cute big sloth 🦥 holding a sign with flowers 💐 & the soft colors rainbow on the background. The letters color are blue because the font color for the message in the graphic is blue, the names & the hearts are in pink because the names in the graphic is pink ©️ Sunshine's original cute style! 🥳❤

I also love the bright Sunshine 🌞❤ shining with the colorful halo! Sunshine 🌞❤ by Sunshine 🌞❤ makes the gif looks even brighter! 🤗❤ 

Kristynsmama January 2nd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

oh my goodness, I love it!  Everyone knows that I’m ridiculously obsessed with sloths.  This is perfect and I think I know who my secret find might be!

BlissfulBue January 7th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I think you nailed it! 💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾 Based off of what the secret friend wrote😉

@Kristynsmama 💕♥️

HeavenlyMagic January 3rd

Hola! How's the new year been going for everyone???!!! 💖

Well the year is certainly a great start for our lovely listener @YourCaringConfidant. She's has got this lovely apprciation from by our popular apprciator @WeEarth. 🌹

52_1704292734.png

LoveMyMoonflowers January 3rd

@HeavenlyMagic

the little bearrrr. 🥺 i’m obsessed with that bear. So cute. 🥺💙 it’s so lovely having you on the team, magic 💜 

WeEarth January 3rd

@HeavenlyMagic

Thank you for making this post lovely😊💖

YourCaringConfidant January 3rd

@HeavenlyMagic Ooohhhh, this graphic is filled with sooo much cuteness. Thank you for delivering the note. 

@WeEarth Thanks sooo much for this unexpected, kind note. ♡ You have just brought a happy smile to me face. Thank you so much for that. I'm grateful for you as well and all your kindness shown. ♡ 

WeEarth January 3rd

@YourCaringConfidant

😊💖

Ciao!!! How has the week been so far you guys? 🤗

Well!!! Our favorite @Fristo has received yet another lovely appreciation from our cute secret friend. I wonder who that secret friend would be!!!! Anyways, @Fristo deserves all the appreciation in the universe. 🌷

kkkk_1704293079.png

@HeavenlyMagic

Aww such adorable posts, Magic, welcome to the team, uberr happy to have you with us!🤗💓

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

ikrrr, these posts are so cute!🥰

@LoveMyMoonflowers @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awww, thank u guys 🌷

@HeavenlyMagic

of course 💙

January 3rd

@HeavenlyMagic what an amazing post! thanks for your words, secret friend 😀 hehe i can guess but don't want to take the risk of guessing wrong 😛

how are you, @compassionateArrow, is it you 😄 (i took the rissssk)

CompassionateArrow January 3rd

@Fristo

wrong guess🥸haha but its okay, i think that's pretty much everyone's opinion about you Fristo, you're amazing and one of the bestest people around here💜

@CompassionateArrow

agreed! 🥺💜

Hi!!!!!! Hii!! Hi!!!!!!, our fav listeners @Suryansh and @WishUponAStar968 received this cutest and sweetest appreciation by @Powerandsunset25 🌷

What a great way to start this beautiful year for amazing listeners!!! 💖

53_1704293230.png

WishUponAStar968 January 10th

@HeavenlyMagic

beautifully made post!

WishUponAStar968 January 10th

@Powerandsunset25

thank you so much for this kindness post Sunset! You are also very much appreciated!🌟

heathermarie95 January 4th
Hello @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You have received an appreciation from @EvaBoehme

screenshot-2024-01-03-at-7-09-44-pm_1704327226.png

They also sent you sunshine!

sunshine.gif

To Sun :

Thank you for being a kind person :D

To Eva:

Welcome to 7Cups :D