Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

heathermarie95 December 31st, 2023

Hello @teenmorgan16

You have received an appreciation from @Sully012251 !

screenshot-2023-12-31-at-4-00-48-am_1704013259.png

They have also sent you a warm hug!

hug-warm-hug.gif

To Morgan - 

It is great to see how much 

you have accomplished as a member!

Keep up the great work!

To Sully

Welcome to 7Cups!

VictoriaLove7 December 31st, 2023

@heathermarie95

The background color of the graphic is blue, so the letters are in blue. The warm hug shows the mocha bear was freezing in grey, but then becomes brown after the warm hug ☺ hihi 

LoveMyMoonflowers December 31st, 2023
Heya Adrien buddy! 🥺 @adrienlovesyou23 💜 I hope your doing okie lovely. My apologies for posting this late-sies 🤧 but the wonderful @DarkerPlaces, aka Rome, sent you a sweet little appreciation note. you deserve it! 🥰 

b28968c9-3474-4639-9a51-b84988cf0093_1704034851.png

Romee buddyy sent you some warm hugs too! 🥺💙

d4fca1a5-13f9-49d3-baa2-8616386b6f1a_1704034996.jpeg

thank you both for being exactlyyy youu 🥺 your both so so so loved and appreciated here, more than you know. 💜 i’m sending loads of love 💙 and hugs too, if okie. 🫂 happy new year! 

🌙 Ni 🌸
💖

@LoveMyMoonflowers

The letters color is light blue & light purple for the names, the hearts are blue & purple, because the frame colors of the graphic is light blue & light purple. Also because the font color in the graphic is light purple. (Nii's signature ☺ '🌙🌸 ' )

It is a pretty soft graphic, Nii! 🌙🦁☺

@VictoriaLove7

thank you, rainbow bear! 🌈 *hugs if okay* <3<3 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank *you*, Nii 🌙🦁 for making pretty soft graphic! ☺

*hugs Nii 🌙🥧🦁 back* ☺

@VictoriaLove7

*big huggle wuggles for viccc buddyyy*

EmpathysGarden December 31st, 2023

Rolling into the New Years with some more appreciations!! A huge shout out to everyone spreading holiday cheer this season. I hope all of us can find the things we’re searching for in 2024. 

@deadtiredperson175 has a message and warm hugs for @Sonofjah461 

Dead-Tired says: I hope you have a great Christmas and life, and great in everything you do.

They also shared some of their favorite traits you posses: 

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone., 

Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view., 

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals., 

Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future., 

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act., 

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., 

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart.

Dead-Tired! Thank for taking the time to share some love and appreciation for our friend SonofJah! You’re an absolute rockstar. 

SonofJah, Thank you for all that you do on our platform. I love your engagement in the forums. Sending you lots of love. The last quarter of 2023 was tough for many. Much love and hope for a happier, uplifting 2024 for you. 

2f61d944-6f6a-4338-a1cb-64981cbbdff2_1704038939.jpeg

@YourCaringConfidant has a message and a smile for @BearListens 

@YourCaringConfidant says: I had the pleasure of meeting Bear the other day in LCR and it was an absolute joy! This note is to just let Bear know that I am glad to have met them. Upon meeting them, I now see Bear's name around the forums more frequently and I really like their kind nature. Bear is very sweet and passionate and has a real passion for helping others. It is really quite beautiful. I wish Bear success with their internship and life. 

They also wanted to point out some of your best qualities! 

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place., 

Positive - They focus on good qualities in others., 

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone., 

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., 

Supportive - They are kind and helpful., 

Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

Confidant, Please let me begin by saying how much I adore your profile picture. It is so amazingly and captures your wonderful personality! The colors, the fonts, your introduction…I’m in love. I was so excited to create this post for you. Thank you for all that you do. You Grace us all with your presence! 

Bear, we actually just recently met in the group chats. It was such a pleasure to meet you. I love all the positivity you share on this platform. You are a long timer user and such a high quality user. I feel so blessed to have met you and gotten the chance to see the love and hope you spread myself. Thank you for all that you contribute and good luck future intern! You’ll rock this (as you always have :))

It was my pleasure to create this for you both, 

Thank you! 

Emp

94730303-80c4-4ba6-b006-4e9253b6da3f_1704038978.jpeg

BearListens December 31st, 2023

@EmpathysGarden @YourCaringConfidant Riley!! Desiree!! Guys!!! Oh my god.. I don't even know where to begin!! Thank you?! I'm just so in shock! I haven't been active on 7 Cups for about 2 years until about 10 days ago, yet I'm being appreciated all of a sudden.. just wow. I'm so glad to be a listener again - not for the praise but for knowing that I can genuinely make a meaningful, positive and noticeable difference in the lives of others. I couldn't ask for a better welcome, as I not only recently started listening again - I'm also starting my internship tomorrow! Thank you so so much, you two!! 💖💖 I know you two especially do so much for 7 Cups - way more than I do actually given the roles you've taken on and programs you've completed - so make sure to appreciate yourselves too!! I look up to you two and hope to take on some roles in the near future to better serve the 7 Cups community as well. Thank you guys so so much again for everything!! Let's stay in touch! 

The bear picture was SO cute and punny too!! Don't mind if I screenshot it!!!!! 😱🤪😀

BearListens December 31st, 2023

@BearListens Happy New Years!! 

YourCaringConfidant December 31st, 2023

@EmpathysGarden Omgggggg it's you!!! The incredible, passionate smile spreader I met in LCR. ♡ I was just not long telling someone wonderful about you. I remember your name Riley and garden part. But it didn't dawn on me to come here. I would surely sent an appreciation for you at the same time. 🤣 The three of us bonded so well that day and y'all just made such an impression on me! Thank you soooooo much, Riley, for being the one to deliver the note to 🐻. You did an absolute wonderful job! Hope you have been doing great and soooo good to see you again. ♡

0c5190e7-2b0b-46ab-90c1-536d20c39baf_1704052925.jpeg

Kristynsmama December 31st, 2023

@Sirenofserenity received this special appreciation from a secret friend.  Here’s what the secret friend has to say:

Academy check-ins! That's where I got to meet you. Just wanted to appreciate and thank you for all the help you gave me during my programs. It was really a pleasure meeting you, and it was really sweet that you made Africa the password for one of the sessions. That meant a lot to me. I think you can guess who I am from that haha. 

c561f300-6414-4fef-85b2-e41945bd2ae6_1704038948.jpeg

db17789c-2ffa-4418-8e3d-598f1e58a5a4_1704038987.jpeg

SirenOfSerenity January 1st

@Kristynsmama Aww :'3 This looks and feels wonderful to receive, I'm 100% aware of who this is and thank you @BlissfulBue (hoping I spelled that right) I'm also really happy you appreciated the password that day 🩷 I wasn't sure if it would leave an impact but I'm glad it did, you were very consistent in joining the check ins very respectful and supportive whether it was busy or quiet. I hope you continue to go far and happy new year!

BlissfulBue January 2nd

@SirenOfSerenity

You did spell it correctly ✨ haha, it did leave an impact, thank you for everything Siren, Happy New Year to you too! ✨✨✨

BlissfulBue January 2nd

@Kristynsmama thank you so much for making this beautiful graphic😊

@Aruna20 has a message and warm hugs for @weearth

@Aruna20 says: She is nice person with good qualities . understanding,caring, supportive friend.

They also wanted to point out some of the things they love about you! You are: Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., 

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., 

Coachable - They have a desire to improve.

Aruna, good luck on your studies! Thank you for spreading positivity in our platform in your free time. 

Earth, it was my pleasure to create this graphic and appreciation post for you. I hope it Carries the love and appreciation of the original sender. I wanted to use this space to personally thank you for all the cheer and encouragement you spread among the forums, leaders, listeners, and members alike. Always love to see you around the platform~ 

Best wishes,

Emp

21a694f0-795c-49e7-a047-285bb695872a_1704039017.jpeg

WeEarth December 31st, 2023

@EmpathysGarden

@Aruna20 Thank you Aruna for this lovely message. Its my pleasure to meet you💖

Thank you emp for this post😊

Last, but certainly not least, a secret friend has a message and a smile for @lovingTangerine2547

Your Secret Friend Says: TANGAZORD!!!!! It has been a new experience but a fun one!

Some other wonderful things about you they wanted to share are: 

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act., 

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

To our secret friend, thank you for spreading positivity!! It was my pleasure to make this post for you,

Tangerine, Thank you for all the outreach you complete through the group chats. You are such a beloved member of the 7 cups family. Bring a smile to my face every time I see you active in our chat rooms. Thank you for taking time out of your day to be online with us. 

Best wishes, 

Emp

71eed880-ac8c-4929-ad00-9fc81e56d1d1_1704039049.jpeg

lovingTangerine2547 January 2nd

Ahhhh!! This makes me so happy!! Thank you secret friend :)

@WorkingitThrough2 has a very special message and champions trophy for one of their favorite listeners, @ASilentObserver! 

@WorkingitThrough2 says: “No matter what I post, It is always responded to with compassion and great insight. Very wise and humble.”

Some other fantastic qualities of Observer’s are: 

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., 

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., 

Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning., 

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

WorkingitThrough, thank you for taking the time to craft this appreciation for our friend, Observer. The qualities you see in them are undoubtedly reflected in you. Thank you for being such a special and truly unique individual in our 7 cups family, and thank you for all of your contributions. 

SilentObserver, I also want to use this space to thank you for everything that you do! You are a consistent source of positivity and light for everyone no matter what area of the sight you are on. You are quick to respond to forums and messages, making everyone feel seen and heard. You are an inspiration to me! It was my honor to make this graphic for you. Thank you again for being such a shining example of a leader, and a wonderful individual, in our Cuppers community. 

Best wishes, 

Emp

624e0bcd-0145-4828-8fdc-b6dcbdb42948_1704040465.jpeg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 31st, 2023

@ASilentObserver go you, Obzieee!

VictoriaLove7 January 2nd

@EmpathysGarden

The red color tone makes the trophy 🏆 graphic unique & vibrant, Emp ☺

heathermarie95 December 31st, 2023

Hello @iloveyouxx

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-12-31-at-3-25-43-pm_1704054416.png

They also sent you ....

screenshot-2023-12-31-at-3-22-34-pm_1704054433.png

They also sent you sunshine!

sending-sun.gif

To iloveyouxx -

Welcome to 7Cups!

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are!

@heathermarie95

It is a blue theme graphic, so the letters are blue, the fish is blue too hihi ☺ The color is also orange because the background of the Sunshine 🌞❤ in the envelope graphic is orange ☺

I like the Sunshine 🌞❤ in the envelope, Heather! ☺

sadcat13 December 31st, 2023

We have a mystery for @kkthelovingFirecracker2813 . Your secret friend is hiding behind a message and some warm hugs, and is waiting for you to uncover their identity!

hug.gif

Your secret friend thinks you are:

🌞 Patient
🌞 Friendly
🌞 Respectful 
🌞 Empathetic
🌞 Supportive

respectful-they-try-to-make-sure-everyone-feels-respected-and-understood-patient-they-take-the-time-to-calm-down-before-they-act-empathetic-they-look-to-understand-and-share-the-feelings-of_1704066551.png

Your secret friend´s message for you:

K.K., a name that rings with sunlit glee, A friend like sunshine, warm and wild and free. Your laughter dances, a contagious spark, In adventures shared, we leave our mark. Who am I?

k-k-a-name-that-rings-with-sunlit-glee-a-friend-like-sunshine-warm-and-wild-and-free-your-laughter-dances-a-contagious-spark-in-adventures-shared-we-leave-our-mark-who-am-i_1704066678.png

@sadcat13

The Sunshine 🌞❤ in the forest among the trees graphic is pretty, Sadcat 🐈‍⬛☺ 

It shows the message about K.K. like sunlit, & also Sunshine! 🌞❤

Helloooo @Jon7Cups, we wouldn't be here if not for you and your wonderful team working so tirelessly to keep 7 cups in "shape" and continually contributing to the community, in compassionate ways to bring more support and harmony! I'm really grateful to start the New Year with a special wish for you from @Mahad2804 another one of our brilliant minds here!💚

image_1704089184.png

Mahad would like to honor you with a  trophy too, for the champion-youu, Jon!

myhome-50lakhs.gif

Thank you for the appreciation, Mahad, it's nice to see your name pop on my device's screen hehe, you're amazing!💚

Jon, you're truly remarkable and we are so so so grateful for everything you do and how you've consistently shown up for the community, be it through your forum presence or the PMs, always eager to hear feedback and suggestions, offering the space to brainstorm and share ideas!💚

Ooh and wishing both of you a very Happy New Year!💚

VictoriaLove7 January 1st

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The letters color is purple because the font color in the graphic & the color tone of the flowery theme graphic is purple. The names, Jon & Mahad, are in gold, because the trophy 🏆 color is gold. ©️ Sunshine's original cute style! 🥳❤

It is a pretty purple flowery graphic theme, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

Jon7Cups January 2nd

Aw thank you so much @Sunisshiningandsoareyou and @Mahad!

Its a privilege to serve the community and we try our hardest to make things better everyday. Not all of it is immediately visible and we also can't do everything requested. But hopefully most folks can feel the intent and that things consistently improve over the year. 

Mahad feels like an extension of the team with his feedback, ideas and support. We're very happy to have you here with us ✨

Hey hey @lovemymoonflowers, you're in for a treat and some salon sessions lol but you deserve hearing every single sweet word written for you!🥺💖

From three awesome people, who adore you and appreciate you to bits!🥰

From a secret friend 🌻

image_1704092201.png

And they send lots of love to you!💖

moti-hearts.gif

From @kylersartpace who also sent warm hugs your way!🤗

image_1704092291.png

big-hugs.gif

And from @VictoriaLove7 🌈

image_1704092384.png

And some healing tea, which Vicc brewed specially for you!☕🥰

image_1704092453.png

Awww my heart is so full seeing these beautiful messages filled with love, gratitude and care for you, Niibuddyy, you truly deserve all the kind words in the world! *hugs super tightttt* 🤗💖

🌜Clickityy click for a clearer view of the graphics hehe.🌛

Thank youu to Kyler, Vicc and your adorable secret friend for taking out the time to write such heart touching appreciations for you and reminding you of how awesome you are.🥰💖

newyear-2022.gif

Alsooo since it's the first day of 2024, I just wanted to take a moment to wish y'all a joyful new year ahead, filled with sweet blessings and memorable experiences to cherish!🤗💖

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank youu, Sunshine! 🌞❤🥺❤ for making the very very cute graphics for Nii 🌙🥧🦁 from me, Kyler, & secret friend.

The letters colors is soft purple, & the names are in gold yellow for Nii, because the font color for the message in the first graphic is yellow. It is a cute moon with bluish flowers, & golden sparkles! ❤

From Kyler, the graphic is a big moon with pretty flowers around it! The color tone is purple, so Kyler's name is in purple! ❤ 

From me there is a moon graphic 😭🥺❤ with rainbow to show the appreciator (me= 🌈), the beautiful Sunflowers 🌻 in various colors, soft pink, yellow, orange, & white that shows the creator of the graphics! Sunflowers 🌻❤ is Sunshine 🌞❤🤗 I love ittt, thank youu, Sunshine! 🌞❤😭❤

Me name is in green just like the color of the Sunflowers 🌻❤ stem & the soil, also in orange because there are orange Sunflowers! 🌻❤

Sunshine 🌞❤ you made my day (on this first new year's day), my week, my month! 😭🤗❤ Thank youu also  for your wishes for the sweetest blessings, you have been the sweetest blessing for many in this world, Sunshine! 🌞❤

Me wish you a joyful year, bestest, most beautiful, owlsomest blessings for you! 🤗❤

I'm saving the graphics & the whole post! 🤗❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 

Me forgot to put this ©️ Sunshine's owlsome cute style! 🤗❤

(Me also love the penguin with a basket of hearts to show lots of love! The big hug is in cute poses. I also love your original  wordings, Sunshine 🌞❤  'clickity click' 🤗❤ )

LoveMyMoonflowers January 1st

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

this is way too sweet. 🥺🤧 sun buddy you’ve already sprinkled so much of your sweetness-magic and you just won’t stop-sies 😭 this is so so adorable. i’ve saved the graphics 💕 i usually save a lot of graphics hehe. 💜 

me saw that, on the appreciation dash, the secret friend asked for lots of glitter :o i like how you added the glitter there. ✨ the moon looks so cutu. 🥺💙 like seriously, so so freaking cute. all these graphics are so freaking cute and i love how you personalise your graphics every time. 💜 like rainbow bear says 🥰 it’s all in Sunshine’s owlsome original style. 💙 

looky look out 👀 for something special coming your way too hehe. 💜 it might take a while-sies but it’s coming 🥺 get ready for the salon sessions mwahaha. 💙 me loves you lots 🌈

@ secret friend 💕 i legit wish i knew who you were, secret friend 🥺 so i could hug you vvv tight (if okie) 💕 your message was so freaking adorable, just like you 🥰 i have a few guesses as to who you might be but - idk - i just… dk 😭 Nii not good at guessing like this. 🥺 i’m so grateful for your note-sies here. 💙 and for you. 💜 

@kylersartpace omgg kylerr whyyy you gottaaa do this 🥺😭 thank you so much for brightening my day. 💙 well not really my day (': it’s 6.41 pm here so ~ hehe. 💜 

i know life is really hard and crazy and overwhelming. and ik i say that a lot too 😅 but it is true tbh. life is hard. but you’ve always kept going. your so strong even if you don’t see it. and honestly i find that inspiring, and i appreciate you and everything you are so so much - more than you know. 💙 you may not see yourself as a good friend (': but you are a good friend, your a sweet friend, a caring and gentle friend. i appreciate how whenever i ask about you, you ask about me too. you care. and that means so much. 💜 me loves you so so so so so much also 💙/p sending loads of love your way. i hope 2024 is a better year for all of us, including you. 💜 i’m proud of how far you’ve come and excited to see you go further. 💙 

@victorialove7

rainbow bearrrrr 🌈 you are literally one of the most caring souls on this planet (': you have such a big heart and i appreciate you beyond words. 💜 your so sweet and gentle and thoughtful 🥺 your always so vvvv gentle and patient with your friends. you remind us to be kind to ourselves too. 💙 but please be kind to you too, okie? 🥺 you absolutely deserve it, even if it doesn’t feel like it sometimes, you will always deserve every bit of love and kindness you receive. 💜 me loves you so so much, rainbow bear 🌈 and you mean so much to me. thank you for being there for me and for being a good friend. 💙 i hope you have a good year ahead 🥰 a lovely year, a safe year, a magical year, a year filled with kindness and love. 💜 *hugs you if okay* 💙

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank you, Nii 🌙🥧🦁☺ for being a good friend in teeny land. Rainbow 🌈 bear also loves Nii 🌙🥧🦁☺ so so much. Nii be gentle to yourself too. Me hopes you will be able to sleep well, & that you will have a safe & lovely year!  *hugs back Nii* 🤗🌙🥧🦁☺

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 

Thank youu again, Sunshine! 🌞❤ for your hard work in creating the very very sweet beautiful graphic with smoll details that prettify the appreciation! Me loves it so much! 🥺❤🤗❤

@VictoriaLove7

Aww my heart is superrrr melted lol, thank youuu, Vicccc, your spot om observations and kind appreciations make my day always!🤧❤

@Lovemymoonflowers

Ohhhh my heart!! 😭❤Of courseeeee sweet Niibuddy, you deserve the absolute best and all the glitter sprinkles in the world hehe, this was a treat to make plus post for you, always is, you are sooo deserving of all the kindness and love coming your way. Never stoppp being youu. Love ya looooaddddsss also and yes yes, *hugs back tightly and doesn't let go*. 🤗🥰❤

VictoriaLove7 January 9th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *you*, Sunshine! 🌞❤ for your hard work in creating cute graphics that make the appreciation becomes even more meaningful! 🤗❤

owlie.gif

LoveMyMoonflowers January 9th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @victorialove7

*hugs you both vvvvv tight if okay* me loves you both 💙

VictoriaLove7 January 10th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

*hugs Nii 🌙🥧🤗 vvvv tightt* rainbow bear loves Nii too 🌙🥧☺

Kristynsmama January 1st

@Lovingtangerine has a very special appreciation for the one and only @DivorcePapers!  Here’s what the LovingTangerineHas to Say:

Papers was the first person I ever chatted with when I joined 7cups. I instantly felt safe being there. He uplifted my mood. Now I look forward to each day because we get to chat. Even playing games together. He is so helpful to everyone in chats. Always knows the right thing to say. I’m so glad I met him. 

And these traits were spotted in DivorcePapers:

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Positive - They focus on good qualities in others., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place., Cheerful - They are fun to be around., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Along with their wonderful words, they are sending a champions trophy and requests colors of red, green, and gold.

b22d2dd8-87ae-4e1a-94e2-466a4a828679_1704142951.jpeg

188e459a-d9e8-403f-86d2-a44970f43fe2_1704142965.jpeg