Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

mytwistedsoul December 22nd, 2023

@Optimisticempath @amiablebunny4016 Little Bunny this is so sweet and thoughtful of you πŸ’™ Thank you so much for thinking of me. I think you're pretty amazing yourself 😊 You brought me a smile and made my day - thank you πŸ’™

Aww OptiBear thank you so much for all you've done making this post for me ❀️ and for all your kindness 😊

You're both such wonderful thoughtful friendsπŸ₯Ί πŸ’™β€οΈ Much love to you both β€οΈπŸ’™
Optimisticempath January 16th

@mytwistedsoul me missed this but just wanna say you deserve every bit of kindness and luvvv Soul πŸ₯Ί it was a pleasure making this specially for you ❀❀ tight squeeeziee ❀❀

hugs-love.gif

Kristynsmama December 22nd, 2023

Cheering, blows horn, clapping. Β Here’s a special appreciation from @Blissfulbue to @VictoriaLove7

Here’s what Bliss has to say:

Hey Victoria!!! I really wanted to show appreciation for the major support you give to the smile spreaders! You comment on every single appreciation post made and make distinct analysis on each and every one of them. Not only that, but you also like every single one of them. It's always nice knowing that we too do a good job, and your consistant support is reassuring. I want to return the favour, and say, "Thank you so much! Thank you for showing each of us some love and support. It really goes a long way. You're a star, and I'm truly grateful for you"

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning., Positive - They focus on good qualities in others., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Cheerful - They are fun to be around., Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

Bliss is also sending loads of 🫢🏻 love your way Victoria!

68a97b13-1c7d-49bc-9ee5-ea32714d1589_1703237747.jpeg

37053911-5ac9-4d67-be39-1933c9aea572_1703237794.jpeg

5b91513b-de38-4593-979a-60a0def624ef_1703237815.jpeg

VictoriaLove7 December 22nd, 2023

@Kristynsmama

Thank youu, Kristy! 🀠☺ for making the appreciation from Bue for me πŸ₯ΊπŸ€—

The graphics theme is hearts! So the letters color is red because the hearts color in the graphics is red, & it is heart theme graphics because Bue sent lots of love ☺ I also like the opening, 'cheering, blows horn, clapping' hihi ☺

@BlissfulBlue ☺

Thank youu, Bue! ☺ for this appreciation 😭 you made my day! πŸ₯ΊπŸ€—

you all should get more appreciations too for your hard work, the time you spent in making appreciation graphics! πŸ€—

Me saves the graphics & the whole post! β˜ΊπŸ€—

BlissfulBue December 23rd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

ο»Ώ

ο»ΏAnd I truly meant everything! πŸ’•πŸ’•

I'm so stoked that it made your dayπŸ’ƒπŸ˜

You're a wonderful beingπŸ˜€ *gives biiiiig huuuugs*πŸ’•πŸ’•

@Kristynsmama

Thank you so much, its a beautiful post. I love itπŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ˜Š

VictoriaLove7 December 23rd, 2023

@BlissfulBue

Thank youu, Bue! πŸ₯ΊπŸ€— me enjoyed looking at the appreciation graphics that you all created! ☺ 

Thank you also to you all for your hard work in making many appreciation graphics! πŸ₯³β˜Ί *biiiig huugs backk*πŸ€—

flowers-thank-you.gif

@VictoriaLove7

You're really sweetπŸ˜ŠπŸ’• looking forward to more analysesπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒβœ¨

β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Bubbles2025 December 22nd, 2023

@MindfulJourney22 you have mail πŸ“« Here's what has been sent:Β 

✦ .  ⁺ γ€€ . ✦ .  ⁺ γ€€ . ✦

Oh look, a big hug has been sent to you by.... @WeEarth 🌏

sending-a-hug-just-for-you-hugs.gif

βœ¦β€’Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·β€’βœ¦β€’Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·β€’βœ¦

🌿 You also have a message: 🌿
grass_1703272182.jpg

β€§Λšβ‚Šκ’·κ’¦οΈΆοΈΆοΈΆοΈΆοΈΆκ’·κ’¦οΈΆοΈΆοΈΆοΈΆοΈΆκ’¦κ’·β€§β‚ŠΛšβŠΉ

✨Journey's Qualities ✨

πŸ“Β 
Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone

πŸ“Β Supportive - They are kind and helpful

β‚ŠΛš β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅ΰ­¨ΰ­§ Β· Β· β™‘ Β· Β· ΰ­¨ΰ­§β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅ Λšβ‚Š

Thank you Journey for all the hard work. It does not go unnoticed. <3Β 

@Bubbles2025

The letters color is soft purple because the background color is soft purple, there is the ✦ .  ⁺ γ€€ . ✦ .  ⁺ γ€€ . ✦ hihi, the hug is cute, Bubbles πŸ§πŸ§‹

It is a road in a forest graphic because it is for Journey πŸ›€ ☺

BrightIndigo December 22nd, 2023

πŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’›Β @WeEarthΒ has sent a lovely message and warm hugs to the always wonderfulΒ @Tinywhisper11Β !Β πŸ’›πŸ€—πŸ’™

tinyapp01_1703276428.jpg

πŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’›Β πŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’›Β πŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’›Β πŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’›Β πŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’›Β πŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’›Β πŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’›Β πŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’›Β 

WeEarthΒ mentioned the following qualities:

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
Positive - They focus on good qualities in others
Supportive - They are kind and helpful

Tiny, you wonderful hooman with a big heart, lots of love and hugs!
WeEarth, you kind soul, I wish you many days full of warmth!

πŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’›Β πŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’›Β πŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’›Β πŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’›Β πŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’›Β πŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’›Β πŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’›Β πŸ’™πŸ€—πŸ’›Β 

@BrightIndigo

It is a cute suricate graphic, Bright ☺

The hearts colors are blue & yellow because the font color is yellow & the graphic background is blue. There are heart hugs heart, heart hugs heart, hihi ☺

BrightIndigo December 22nd, 2023

πŸ’—πŸ΅πŸ’œΒ AΒ Secret FriendΒ has sent a lovely message and healing tea to the always wonderfulΒ @KristynsmamaΒ !Β πŸ’—πŸ΅πŸ’œ

kristynsmamaapp01_1703279194.jpg

πŸ’—πŸ΅πŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ΅πŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ΅πŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ΅πŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ΅πŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ΅πŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ΅πŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ΅πŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ΅πŸ’œ

Your Secret FriendΒ mentioned the following qualities:

Optimistic
Respectful
Purposeful
Friendly
Supportive
Empathetic
Resilient

Appreciate the positive vibesΒ making this community brighter every day.Β πŸŒŸπŸ€—

πŸ’—πŸ΅πŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ΅πŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ΅πŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ΅πŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ΅πŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ΅πŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ΅πŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ΅πŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ΅πŸ’œ

Kristynsmama December 22nd, 2023

Thank you Secret Friend! Β I have a guess of who you are, but I’m not 100% sure. Β :).Β 

@BrightIndigo

The maroon color of the healing tea 🍡 looks yummy, Bright ☺ , there are heart tea heart, heart tea heart 

aaliyahy909 December 23rd, 2023

A very grateful individual is wishing their friend lotssssss of loveeeeΒ πŸ’ŒΒ and wants to send them this heart-warming messageΒ πŸ₯Ή

@twistedsoul , your friend @Optimisticempath has sent in the kindest appreciation message just for you to let you know your warm welcoming doesn't go unnoticed 🫢

They want to tell the 7cups community how amazing you are at what you do and have left some fantastic features you have:Β 

You areΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Opο»Ώen Minded - you're able to see things from others’ point of view.,Β 

Problem-solver - you avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.,

Patient - you take the time to calm down before you act.,

Empathetic - you look to understand and share the feelings of another.,

Resilient - you bounce back when things fall apart.,

Intuitive - you have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning

Forgiving - you make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense.

All of these are amazing traits to have not just as a listener but as a human being too! :) We are so lucky to have you as part of the community!!!!

@Optimisticempath wants to send you LOTS OF LOVE πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’ž for being such a kind friend

cony-kiss.giflove.gifmoti-hearts.gif

Awwwww πŸ₯Ή Love all around <3

They also sent in this beautiful message just for you !

soul-me-has-so-much-to-say-about-you-and-so-much-me-appreciates-in-you-so-much-me-grateful-for-about-you-so-me-hopes-language-helps-me-convey-a-lil-here-soul-i-remember-your-first-reply-in-m_1703294654.png

We hope you have a very happy holidays here at 7cups and enjoy all the festivities!!
Make sure you stack up on cheese!! πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ­

how-you.gif

<3

Wrong tag there! @mytwistedsoulΒ 

Hopefully you can see it nowΒ πŸ€—Β 

Thank you for being amazing 🫢

December 23rd, 2023

@aaliyahy909 beautiful post, wonderful appreciation!

@Fristo Im attaching a bigger version of the kind message @Optimisticempath send to @mytwistedsoul here just incase anyone needs help seeing it :)

soul-me-has-so-much-to-say-about-you-and-so-much-me-appreciates-in-you-so-much-me-grateful-for-about-you-so-me-hopes-language-helps-me-convey-a-lil-here-soul-i-remember-your-first-reply-in-m-1_1703299983.png

Every kind words needs to be read by everyone so we can appreciate our amazing community <3

Ive also left the message down below for anyone to read with a blank background <3

"soul ❀ me has so much to say about you and so much me appreciates in you, so much me grateful for about you so me hopes language helps me convey a lil here πŸ˜…

Soul I remember your first reply in my thread how you offered to sit with me when I was feeling really awful and alone πŸ₯Ί I was a stranger to you and you could just not reply and move past the thread but you chose to visit the space and read and actually reply with so much kindness and warmth πŸ₯Ί ive always seen you in forums before that so was really feeling lucky I got to talk to you too and talking to you more made me realise why others are so appreciative towards you too πŸ’•

you deserve all the niceness Soul you are always checking on friends and replying so kindly to everyone πŸ₯Ί even when you're having such a hard time yourself you go out and spread kindness in others' lives and it's just one of the most beautiful things about you ❀

you've given meaning to ""friend"" and ""friendship"" for me im not even kidding πŸ˜… you're the bestest friend one can ask for and the fact you just magically came into my life makes me believe in universe a little more lmao πŸ₯° thank you for being the best ever Soul πŸ€— *big squeeezieee and doesn't let go ❀ so much luvvv for you alwaysπŸ’• me wants to also remind you that me here for you too and me really prays you receive lots of kindness back embracing you from all corners ❀

Holidays tuff for chu too πŸ₯Ί sending more luvvv and OptiBear huggieeees and hoping you be gentle with yourself ❀ we'll be okiee"

Thank you for being so amazing !!

hearts-love-hearts.gif

mytwistedsoul December 23rd, 2023

@aaliyahy909 Aww thank you so much for creating such a sweet and special appreciation for me 😊 

@Optimisticempath To the most special OptiBear ❀️ Omgosh I don't know what to say πŸ₯Ί this is such a beautiful and thoughtful appreciation you wrote to me. I think I was the lucky one that day because it gave me the chance to get to know you and see that you are such an amazingly wonderful and awesome person. You're so sweet and kind to everyone and If I brought alittle light into your world and helped you believe in the universe alittle more - that makes me happy because you deserve that and so much more. *squeezies OptiBear tight* Much much love for you OptiBear ❀️❀️ Thank you for being you and for being my dearest friend. I am so grateful for you being in my life 😊❀️

@aaliyahy909

The graphic has two mice 🐭 with scarf, the letters color is red, just like the mice scarf. The waving mouse 🐁 looks like Soul's pfp ☺

Bunnylovesyou December 23rd, 2023
🌲I have some yummy hot chocolate for @iloveyouxx from @amiablebunny4016 🌲

🌲theres also a pretty graphic!🌲

image_1703308530.png

🌲Nadia! Where do I start? There is so much I want to say about you. Your one of the sweetest, most wonderful and caring members I've met. I know your quiet new to 7cups but ever since I have met you, you have been a ball of kindness and love. You listened to others in support room (including myself). Your so lovely and innocent πŸ’• you brighten my day especially in the chatrooms. Your always so friendly towards your peers and I can't wait to get to know you more! πŸ’œπŸ₯Ί Thank you fellow teeenie friend! Your the best!
Love from your friend,
Bunny!🌲

marshmallow-hot-cocoa.gif

🌲@iloveyouxx I haven't met you but you sound amazing! Keep being you and doing everything you do! We love you!!🌲
🌲@amiablebunny4016 my gosh ur amazing! I don't remind you enough ehe!🌲

🌲love, bun🌲

@Bunnylovesyou

The letters color is green because the graphic theme is green mountain β›° there are these pine trees 🌲& the marshmallow is going to swim in the hot choco hihi ☺

Bunnylovesyou December 23rd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Hiii! This one was super fun to make! I love creating like a mood with my posts lolΒ 

@Bunnylovesyou

It is created by bunny πŸ‡ for bunny πŸ‡ the graphic & the post looks fresh inΒ green ☺

amiableBunny4016 December 24th, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou

Thank you for posting this Avy! Much appreciated!Β 

Dear Jupiter....

a6bb72b676af778eb608f1b901c82ec_1703332300.jpg

Β From @Jupiterbeingahuman

You're humble, friendly, cheerful, respectful and empathetic😊 It's a wonderful thing seeing that you took the time to appreciate yourself, and yes, it's true, you matter. Here is a gift for you! Colours of joy!

pride-snoopy-jumping.gif

PS: We appreciate you and your awesomeness😊

@BlissfulBue

It is a pretty Jupiter planet πŸͺ graphic, Bue ☺ The letters colors & the Jupiter in colors show the colors of joy. I like the 'Life, Healing, Sun/Sunlight Snoopy! 🐢 ☺

BlissfulBue December 24th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒβ™₯️

A message from @WeEarth to @Bubbles2025 for being friendly, supportive and respectful!

86290c9631213f2708654ff371e7a2c_1703333301.jpg

In addition to that, Earth also sent you these lovely flowers

image_1703333431.png

@BlissfulBue

The little 🐦 bird inside the bubble shows Bubbles πŸ§πŸ§‹, the letters color is blue just like the color of the bouquet of flowers ☺

@VictoriaLove7

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

@Lunaire00 would like to take this opportunity to appreciate two fellow peers, @WeEarth and @wishfulWillow6962 ! Thank you for being so amazing! You're both wonderful!

e5caca6801ef34a76759422d0bd415b_1703408098.jpg

And here are some lovely flowers Lunaire sent you!Β 

image_1703408539.png

WeEarth December 24th, 2023

@BlissfulBue

Thank you for this lovely post

BlissfulBue December 25th, 2023

@WeEarth

Always a pleasure 😊

VictoriaLove7 December 24th, 2023

@BlissfulBue

It is a pretty earth 🌎 with 🐬 dolphin graphic that shows Earth 🌏 & Willow 🐬, the name is in blue for Earth because the color of the sea is blue, & green for Willow because the trees 🌳 color is green ☺

@VictoriaLove7

YesπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ’•

Lunaire00 December 25th, 2023

@BlissfulBue

This is absolutely stunning, thank you very much for taking the time to create it! 🀍

@Lunaire00

Yaaay! So happy you like itπŸŽŠπŸ’ƒπŸΎ

Bubbles2025 December 24th, 2023

@BlueRivercares someone has sent you lots of love 🫢
β€§Λšβ‚Šβ€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆΰ­¨ΰ­§β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’β€§β‚ŠΛšβŠΉ
i-love-you.gif

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€” ΰ­¨ΰ­§ β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

@WeEarth has a message for youΒ πŸ“§

river_1703436143.jpg

─── ο½₯ q゚⟑ πŸŒ‘ ⟑ ˚q ο½₯ ───

⭐ River's Qualities ⭐

🌎 Supportive - They are kind and helpful

🌎 Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act

🌎 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

🌎 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

🌎  Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

‒───────‒°‒❀‒°‒───────‒

Thank you river for all that you do on cups, we appreciate you greatly <3

VictoriaLove7 December 25th, 2023

@Bubbles2025

The blue river graphic shows River 🏞, there are these β€§Λšβ‚Šβ€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆΰ­¨ΰ­§β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’β€§β‚ŠΛšβŠΉ hihi ☺