Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

AnnaSilverberg December 7th, 2023
@AuRewolf
Awh! You are so wonderful! 
Thank you so much for your kind words,
💜 I appreciate you 💜

@Bubbles2025
💙 Thank you for making my appreciation,
it's beautiful! 💙

✨💙
✨ 

sadcat13 December 7th, 2023

A secret friend has some warm hugs and kind words for @vroomvrooom .

f975e5a303163baa957b43b1767fbaf7_1701976088.jpg

Your secret friend highlighted these of your qualities:

Cheerful - They are fun to be around
⛄ Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.
⛄ Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
⛄ Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
⛄ Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together
⛄ Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong
⛄ Supportive - They are kind and helpful

what-makes-you-great_1701976231.png

Your secret friend´s message for you:

Hello vroom bro, how are you? I hope you are doing well. So, my question is where to start and where to end… lol… I have lots of things to share… tough question though. So, let me start anyway. Bro, you are like my elder brother who always cares for me. I am glad that I am having such a sweet and lovely brother here who helps me and corrects me where I am wrong. Plus you always supported me in my difficult time. Thank you bro for all your efforts and time that you devoted here to make this platform much better and secure. I love to listen to you and I feel glad that you find me worthy of it. We are bro, made for each other. Thank you for always holding my hands and staying with me. I really appreciate it. Today my words will be less to express things, but I have a lot to say… you will always be in my heart brother. I will always miss how we used to chat in rooms and pm and share thoughts, gossip. But now I have to leave, it's time for me to work on myself and become a better person. If it is in our destiny we will meet soon. But till then, take care, have a nice day ahead, see you soon, may all your dreams come true, be happy and stay safe here… things are changing here… I hope you remember me. *hugs* 😊❤️

hello-vroom-bro-how-are-you-i-hope-you-are-doing-well-so-my-question-is-where-to-start-and-where-to-end-lol-i-have-lots-of-things-to-share-tough-question-though-so-let-me-start-anyway-bro_1701976245.png

Thank you for being a member of our community!

VictoriaLove7 December 8th, 2023

@sadcat13

The letters color is blue because the graphic color is blue. It is a cute snowman ⛄theme graphic! The warm hug is a snowman ☃️ too ☺

We have one more special message to share. This time, it is for @InsightfulPhoenix . @Georginahowe is sending you some warm hugs and a heart-warming thank you.

67859c812e1d812731239f934d25403e_1701978353.jpg

Georgina highlighted these of your qualities:

🍊 Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act
🍊 Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart
🍊 Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view
🍊 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
🍊 Supportive - They are kind and helpful
🍊 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
🍊 Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

patient-they-take-the-time-to-calm-down-before-they-act-resilient-they-bounce-back-when-things-fall-apart-open-minded-they-are-able-to-see-things-from-others-point-of-view-friendly_1701978428.png

Georgina´s message for you:

I have only been speaking to phoe for a couple days but when message her she responds with hearts and empathy I really feel like we are getting to no eacthother ,she was there when my long term listener was offline im glad i reached out to her she is a good listener I will be looking forward to speaking with her again she is a excellent SC host too she treats everyone with respect and kindnesses .Thank you for being here phoe

i-have-only-been-speaking-to-phoe-for-a-couple-days-but-when-message-her-she-responds-with-hearts-and-empathy-i-really-feel-like-we-are-getting-to-no-eacthother-she-was-there-when-my-long-term-li_1701978476.png

InsightfulPhoenix December 7th, 2023
@Georginahowe Thank you so much for this sweet message, brought me to tears reading it thank you so much again 🤗

@sadcat13

The letters color is orange because the graphic theme is orange fruit 🍊 & the color of the bears is orange ☺

sadcat13 December 14th, 2023

@sadcat13 found it, if you mean thisone @Georginahowe

Georginahowe December 15th, 2023

@sadcat13

Thank you 😊

We are back with another appreciation, this time for @WeEarth . A secret friend is sending you lots of love with the appreciation. 

70b5f8779d214889362c7b3d7f50ae2b_1701989202.jpg

Your secret friend highlighted these of your traits that truly make you shine:

💝 Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions
💝 Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong
💝 Positive - They focus on good qualities in others
💝 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
💝 Supportive - They are kind and helpful
💝 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
💝 Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

faergtsrgtgs_1701989320.png

Here is what your secret friend wants to appreciate you for:

Good listener. Always ready to listen and support.

add-a-subheading_1701989501.png

Thank you for being a part of our community!

WeEarth December 7th, 2023

@sadcat13

💖

I have one more appreciation to share. @none , @RajSonkar has a short but very sweet message for you. RajSonkar is sending you the colours of joy with the appreciation.

4ff1dc7b046689d5001e72489e24d732_1701992659.jpg

RajSonkar highlighted these of your qualities:

🎅 Cheerful - They are fun to be around
🎅 Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together
🎅 Coachable - They have a desire to improve
🎅 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
🎅 Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense

cheerful-they-are-fun-to-be-around-problem-solver-they-avoid-using-emotional-reactions-to-guide-their-decisions-and-collaborate-with-others-to-problem-solve-together-coachable-they-have_1701992733.png

Your friend´s message for you:

it happens and it will pass

it-happens_1701992776.png

Bunnylovesyou December 8th, 2023

💞Woah it's cold out! Good thing @Lovemymoonflowers is giving out warm hugs! Today they are for @KateDoskocilova 💞

stay-warm-cats.gif

💞*checks pocket* oh whats this? It seems there's been an appreciation in my coat all this time :o💞

image_1702011437.png

image_1702011441.png

💞theres more its around here somewhere *checks other pocket* ah!💞

image_1702011468.png

image_1702011471.png

image_1702011473.png

💞Hey Kate :3 I know I’ve sent you an appreciation before 💙 but I honestly feel the need to write you another one. 💜 hehe.

I know we don’t talk a lot in PM’s/forums, but seeing you around in the chat rooms always brings a smile on my face. Which is why I go ‘kaaaatttteeeeee’ lol. I’m definitely not the only one who does that 🌈 hehe.
You have such a sweet, caring nature and it always amazes me how calm you remain whenever something a bit crazy’s going on in the rooms. You’re an amazing mod and you handle situations so well - without ever getting unprofessional. 💜 I know it’s probably not easy being a mod, but I see your hard work, your efforts. It’s so important that we maintain a safe, welcoming environment in the rooms - and you do just that. We’re so so grateful for your presence here. 💙 seriously.
Please please be kind to you too :') and please take care of yourself. 💜 you are so loved and so vv deserving of every beautiful thing that comes your way.
I hope you have an awesome pawesome year ahead :3 Much love to you! 🌈 (me sending some huggles your way too, if okay.)
Nii💞

💞awwwww how sweet!💞

💞Ni- you're appreciations are so nice and well thought out, I love making them sosososososososososoosossosoossososos much! You do so much for the community and I love having you here /g don't ever change buddy 🥺 also *steals a hug for me*💞

💞kate- this appreciation is definitely well deserved! You are the most amazing boss ever! Even though you arent my boss (for now *wink wink*) I love being around you, you bring so much joy to 7cups!💞

💞love, Bunny💞

@Bunnylovesyou

The hearts colors is pink because the hearts in the graphic is pink. The letters color is purple because the font color in the graphic is purple. It is a cute heart theme graphic ☺

Bunnylovesyou December 8th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

thank you!!!

KatePersephone December 8th, 2023
@Lovemymoonflowers thank you so so much for this sweet appreciation!! 🥺🥺❣️❣️
LoveMyMoonflowers December 8th, 2023

@KateDoskocilova

ofc! 🥺 you deserve it 💕

December 8th, 2023

Hey everyone! 🩷

It’s the middle of the month, but there’s already a Secret Santa on the way to spread smiles among the members 😮

In the words of our Secret Santa,
“To
@DivorcePapers @buu2 @elfinna @Tinywhisper11 and also many other members... I apologize for not mentioning everyone's name, but I did include the names of those who're usually active when i'm around.”

You lovely members (yes you!) have received an amazing appreciation note!

love-you-mom-10-5-x-14-8-cm_1702039296.png

The Santa has spotted these qualities in you:

Coachable - They have a desire to improve.

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Along with the note, Santa has also sent you lots of warm hugs to shoo the cold away!

jagyasini-christmas-countdown.gif

P.S. a little gift from Secret Panda (aka @Pandanfe) for you:
Gift 🎁

Tinywhisper11 December 8th, 2023

@AuRewolf @Pandanfe 😮😮😮😮 your santa😮😮😮 yaaaaay!  Santa I found you😁😁😁😁 I love you pandasanta ❤❤ thanks for the appreciation ❤ gives you a giant festive tiny hug ❤

and thankyou aure ❤❤ it's a very sweet pos t. Gives you a giant festive tiny hug too ❤

pandanfe December 9th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

hehehe but that doesn't mean I'm making list of Christmas gifts XD 

elfinna December 8th, 2023

@AuRewolf

Uh oh. Segret santa! Thank u so much fr nice wrods Au! Hobe everyones days are habby and sweet

elfinna December 8th, 2023

@AuRewolf

Oh oh its danfe! Also thanknu for gift of new breathing technique! Abbreciate u ur always so kind and sweet and hobe life treats u same way <3

pandanfe December 9th, 2023

@elfinna aww thank you <3 

hug-virtualhug.gif

pandanfe December 10th, 2023

@buu2

buu2 December 10th, 2023

@pandanfe🫂🫂🫂🫂

pandanfe December 11th, 2023

@buu2

XD

buu2 December 11th, 2023

@pandanfe love you my frnd how are you doing? What plans for Christmas ? I am new to forums and not sure how to use it I will be in depression room most of the time

@buu2 I'm doing good. I don't have any specific plans for Christmas YET cause I'm with my parents and I'm not sure what plans they come up with. It's alright, you'll get used to forums. 

And how's Christmas vibe treating you?

buu2 December 11th, 2023

On a trip with my cousins and family so enjoying it so not bad ….on travel now

pandanfe December 10th, 2023

@buu2

@buu2 That sounds fun. I love travelling. I hope you guys have fun 💛

Also i'm filling this form right now, it's a competition by safety patrol team https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4NzvhpiEtZMa2z3baEIK9lblqcYyLvfKPXZu46VY4cSmbMA/viewform do check it out in case you wanna take part XD

Bubbles2025 December 8th, 2023

📞 Ring Ring 📞 "Hello?" Hey! just calling to let you all know that its time for some more appreciation posts from yours truly, Bubbles 🫧

@naturalBeauty87 💓 someone has sent you flowers. 🌻

flower-images.gif

Who sent you these lovely flowers you ask? It was @Orca03 🐳

Orca has also sent you this beautiful message: 

beauty_1702062327.jpg

Along with this message, orca took the time to choose some of their favorite qualities of you:

💞 Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

💞 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone

💞 Rational - They are sensible, not moody

💞 Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

💞 Cheerful - They are fun to be around

Thank you for being a part of this community, we love having you here.

thank-you.gif

VictoriaLove7 December 9th, 2023

@Bubbles2025

The color of the letters is blue & soft purple because the color of the flower graphic is soft purple & the color of the flower gif & the butterfly image is blue. ☺ 

I like the Sunflower 🌻 in the 'someone sent you some flowers 🌻' & the 'ring ring' 📞 , Bubbles 🐧🧋☺

@Bubbles2025

The color of the letters is blue & soft purple because the color of the flower graphic is soft purple & the color of the flower gif & the butterfly image is blue. ☺ 

I like the Sunflower 🌻 in the 'someone sent you some flowers 🌻' & the 'ring ring' 📞 , Bubbles 🐧🧋☺

sadcat13 December 9th, 2023

It´s appreciation time! A secret friend would like to appreciate @WishUponAStar968 for being an absolute star! ⭐ You take care of so many of us here on 7 cups, your secret friend wants to be sure you take some time to take care of yourself too. Therefore, your secret friend is sending you a self care kit with the appreciation and this song for some good vibes.

152d3aee660c1aefea52dc5ee2b3b573_1702084968.jpg

Your secret friend thinks these qualities make you truly shine:

💖 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
💖 Supportive - They are kind and helpful
💖 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
💖 Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart
💖 Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place
💖 Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view
💖 Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.

fwfeafef_1702085115.png

Your secret friend´s message for you:

Thank you Star for all you do to help out on cups. You are one of the most helpful and caring people here. I see you supporting others all the time. Please make sure you are taking some time to take care of you as well. I can't think of anyone who deserves your care and support more. You are generous, empathetic, compassionate, genuine, and genuinely deserving and worthy of respect, support, and kindness. You are absolutely astounding Beautiful Lady! I am truly honored to know you 🤗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

thank-you-star-for-all-you-do-to-help-out-on-cups-you-are-one-of-the-most-helpful-and-caring-people-here-i-see-you-supporting-others-all-the-time-please-make-sure-you-are-taking-some-time-to-ta_1702085257.png

@sadcat13

The color of the letters is red, because the color of the Christmas 🎄 berries in the graphic is red. It is a cute Christmas berries theme! ☺

Bubbles2025 December 9th, 2023

📣 Alert Alert 📣 @BlueRivercares you have a message from @AuRewolf 🐺 

bluey_1702143474.jpg

Along with such a beautiful message, wolf wanted to send you some sunshine for your rainy days. 
sunshine-good.gif

Wolf has also picked some of their favorite qualities: 
⭐ Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
💙 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
⭐ Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
💙 Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act
⭐  Cheerful - They are fun to be around
💙 Positive - They focus on good qualities in others
  • ⭐ Supportive - They are kind and helpful

bear-blowakiss.gif

@Bubbles2025

The letters color is blue just like the graphic color. It is a blue because it is for  River ☺

The color of the letters is gold yellow just like the color of the Sunshine! 🌞❤

I like the cute Sunshine 🌞❤ with the reflection on the water, Bubbles! 🐧🧋☺

BlueRivercares December 10th, 2023

@Bubbles2025 reweyyyyy🥹🥹🥹...this is sooo sweet..you just made me🫠 (melt). *is poked gently* thank you for the poke hehe. Not sure if you observed but i only come to rooms because of you..i just come to rooms to see you (: . Yes yes join CRM next year before i give your application (jk) xD. Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you tooo.
Love
Bluerivercares

BlueRivercares December 10th, 2023

@BlueRivercares forgot to tag @Aurewolf xD

December 10th, 2023

@BlueRivercares

yay.gif