Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Bubbles2025 December 9th, 2023

Secrets secrets 🤫 are no fun unless you share them with bubbles! 😝 A secret friend decided to go on a splurge and send a bunch of amazing messages to some members on cups. Are you the recipient of the message? Find out and see! 🙈

@InternalAcceptance you have a message from a secret friend. Here's what they said: 📧

green_1702151109.jpg

🌸 Secret Friend also pointed out these qualities: 🌸
🐻 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
🐻 Open-Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view
🐻 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
🐻 Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong
🐻 Positive - They focus on good qualities in others
🐻 Cheerful - They are fun to be around
🐻 Supportive - They are kind and helpful
Hey IA, thank you so much for all the hard work you do for cups and for me. You are so understanding and kind. You are always there to help when it is needed. We are lucky to have you on cups. ~Bubbles 

good-morning.gif

Bubbles2025 December 9th, 2023

👏 Attention Attention 👏 We have a beautiful message from @Jenna that needs to be shared. 🌺

Jenna would like to appreciate @dreamIcicle8467 🍧 Her message reads: 

icicle_1702157062.jpg

Because Jenna is so kind hearted, she also decided to send you some love for the tough days. Love can be so hard to come by, so we should be spreading it whenever we can. Here is some love for you from jenna: 

bear-blow-a-kiss.gif

Jenna's Qualities she chose for you include: 
space_1702157459.jpg

Icicle, you are so fun to chat with and you always have such a positive energy to you. You are always offering peer support where it is needed, and you always make and engage in conversations. You are always so uplifting and kind, please don't ever change. Thank you for always making us smile and being apart of this community. ~Bubbles 

neil-patrick-stewart-amazing.gif
VictoriaLove7 December 10th, 2023

@Bubbles2025

The letters color are blue & soft blue because the graphic color is blue & the font color in the graphic is soft blue. ☺ The astronaut 👩‍🚀 sitting on the moon swing shows the appreciator, Jenna ☺

BlissfulBue December 10th, 2023

Hey hey hey! It's time for an appreciation!!!🥳

@InsightfulPhoenix would like to appreciate themselves! 💃💃

happy.gif

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Here is what InsightfulPhoenix has to say:

9b4e4801a2b6b14f06cbf3f4ca6ad3f_1702186903.jpg

Ever since the beginning of being on 7cups, I never ever for a moment pictured myself moving upward. Here I am today not only as a listener, but now a moderator. I am beyond proud of myself. The hours of dedication, I put into listening, being supportive and active listening forever be engrained in my head as a bittersweet movie that constantly plays. I have changed so much since being here, and I appreciate the positive, love, and care that has been displayed each and every day <3 

For your well deserved appreciation😊, the hard work you put into 7cups💪, the growth you've shown☝️, here's a trophy for you!!!🏆

67dcdcba81f1849c57e0f3023b84c9a_1702188257.png

InsightfulPhoenix, you joined 7cups in August, and like a phoenix, you rose😄! Since then you've been making a difference in the lives of others and in the community. We appreciate you as a listener👂, a room supporter🙌 and a moderator👍. Thank you for being the wonderful person that you are✨!

@BlissfulBue

It is a phoenix graphic because it is for InsightfulPhoenix. The color of the letters & the hearts is purple because the color of the Phoenix graphic is purple. ☺ The trophy 🏆has wings like the Phoenix wings! ☺

@VictoriaLove7

Your analyses are always 👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾

InsightfulPhoenix December 10th, 2023

thank you so much for capturing the Phoenix so beautifully, purple is one of my favorite colors and I adore the trophy thank you!❤️

BlissfulBue December 11th, 2023

@InsightfulPhoenix

Always a pleasure😊

WorkingitThrough2 December 10th, 2023

@Fristo

I want to thank @mytwistedsoul and @tinyWhisper77. They have been so uplifting to me, as well as to many others. I don't have words to express my sincere fondness of them😊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 10th, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2

They are definitely amazing people, lovely shout out for lovely people. ❤

@tinywhisper11 

Tinywhisper11 December 10th, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2 awwww your very sweet ❤❤ gives you a giant festive tiny hug ❤ is your sister and niece going to be with you at xmas? 

15 days to go 🎅🎅🎅🎅 yaaaay!

mytwistedsoul December 11th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11  Santa's little helper Tiny ❤️ You're amazing. I can't even begin to tell you how much I admire your spirit and love for life *big hugs* ❤️

15 days? 😅 

Tinywhisper11 December 11th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul 😁😁😁 14 days 🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅 that's just two weeks (pulls excited face) merry Christmas sweetie ❤❤ gives you a giant festive tiny hug ❤

mytwistedsoul December 11th, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2 Aww thank you ❤️ You're always so sweet. I'm so thankful I've gotten to know you 😊 *sends big hugs and much love* 

@innateJoy9602 has a basket of  flowers and a lovely appreciation message for the one and only @Michael205 !!! Here is to being awesome and staying awesome Michael!💃 And innateJoy, thank you for the appreciation!

image_1702203757.png

🌸 🌺🌷💐🌹🌻🌼💮🌸 🌺🌷💐🌹🌻🌼💮🌸 🌺🌷💐🌹🌻🌼💮🌸 🌺🌷💐🌹🌻🌼💮🌸 🌺🌷💐🌹🌻🌼💮🌸 🌺🌷💐🌹🌻🌼💮

Here is what innateJoy has to say:

fe5f5a80e9243ffd007ba39f5c7a16d_1702203044.jpg

🎄🌿☘️🌱🎄🌿☘️🌱🎄🌿☘️🌱🎄🌿☘️🌱🎄🌿☘️🌱🎄🌿☘️🌱🎄🌿☘️🌱🎄🌿☘️🌱🎄🌿☘️🌱🎄🌿☘️🌱🎄🌿☘️🌱🎄🌿☘️🌱🎄🌿☘️🌱🎄🌿☘️🌱

innateJoy also sees these qualities in Michael:

4e4520163a417d22cc3b6d8d1b3393c_1702203446.jpg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 10th, 2023

@BlissfulBue

Welcome to the team, Bue, this is such a lovely post. Keep it up!🎄❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you 💃 💃

sadcat13 December 10th, 2023

@BlissfulBue looks amazing, I love the graphics 

@sadcat13

🙈🙈🙈Thank you

@BlissfulBue

yes yes, it is a pretty graphic, Bue ☺ The colors of the letters are brown like the basket color, red because the ribbon is red, & green like the background of the garden of flowers graphic ☺ & the way you put these 🎄, Willow 🌿 clover ☘ sprout 🌱 looks cute ☺

@VictoriaLove7

Sending hugs! 😊

purpleSea7109 December 10th, 2023

Hi everyone we all stars and need care and love. I do not know if I need one and can not see my name here. Any way we all stars.

Bubbles2025 December 10th, 2023

*pop pop* I am just *popping* by to share some more appreciation around 🥰 

@AuRewolf you have a special message from a secret friend: 🐺
wolf_1702240619.jpg

With this beautiful message, your secret friend wanted to send you a warm hug for days you need extra comfort. 

let-me-keep-you-warm-hugs.gif

Last but not least, they pointed out some of their favorite qualities: 

night_1702241138.jpg

Thank you Wolf for everything you do : ) 

awesome-you.gif
VictoriaLove7 December 11th, 2023

@Bubbles2025

The letters is blue because the graphic color is blue. The wolf 🐺 shows aurewolf. Pop pop, hihi ☺ the unicorn 🦄 looks funny, Bubbles 🐧🧋☺

Bubbles2025 December 10th, 2023

Psssst @Tinywhisper11 i have a secret for you.... 🤫 you have a message from a secret friend! 
violet_1702241719.jpg

here is a warm hug for when things are tough and you need some comfort. 

bobitos-mimis.gif

Your secret friend also took the time to choose some of their favorite qualities 

💫 Positive - They focus on good qualities in others

💫 Supportive - They are kind and helpful

💫 Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions

💫 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone

💫 Cheerful - They are fun to be around

💫 Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

💫  Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong

animated-greeting-card-you-are-amazing.gif

@Bubbles2025 chetan! I knew it was you after the first sentence😂😂😂😂😂 I love you my sweet not so secret friend ❤thank you so much for your kind words😁❤ chetan? Why goodbye??

@Bubbles2025 thanks bubbles you did this apprecia tion perfectly ❤ gives you a giant festive tiny hug ❤

sadcat13 December 11th, 2023

It is appreciation time! @Kristynsmama , I´m honored to have the opportunity to make an appreciation for you! I think you are amazing, and so does @DanCat1128 , who has some kind words of appreciation for you. Your friend is sending you a selfcare kit, and this cute picture, chosen by DanCat1128 specially for you.

k1haia1_1702256085.jpeg

e3c77644a5c67db7842649b1b5ad3fa3_1702256103.jpg

DanCat1128 highlighted these of your qualities:

Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made
Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone
Positive - They focus on good qualities in others
Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals
Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart
Cheerful - They are fun to be around
Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

wrgsgtrtg_1702256222.png

DanCat1128´s special message for you:

You are super supportive and cheerful!! Very uplifting and caring!! You can change the world!! I love the friendship we have!!

efnwjeg-r_1702256360.png

Thank you for being a member of our community!

Kristynsmama December 11th, 2023

@sadcat13 and @dancat1128

Thank you both!

@sadcat13 loving the graphics✨😀

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 11th, 2023
Hiya @FrozenGhost, our awesome peer @MidwesternCalmSeeker is spilling some secrets hehe, and they'd like to let you in on one too!💜

image_1702279811.png

Calm, I so agree, it's always such a special feeling getting to know someone and connecting deeply with. With some people we hit it right off, despite the disagreements there's respect and admiration, a certain willingness to join forces together and I'm glad y'all have found a friend in each other.💜

Ghostie, you've also received some hot chocolate from Calm. Enjoysieees!💜
drink-hot-chocolate.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a cute ghost 👻 theme graphic,  Sunshine! 🌞❤

The letters color is blue because the font color for the message in the graphic is blue, the names & the hearts are purple just like the outline of the names in the graphic ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🤗❤

EmpathysGarden December 11th, 2023

Good Morning to all from my side of our beautiful earth. So excited to be back spreading positivity in our forum. Today I have a very special message, and a cup of healing tea, from @ImpudentIncognito to our friend @GeorginaHowe. 

@ImpudentIncognito says, “Always here to listen to the shares, Because she is someone who really cares. It's been pleasant to be in her presence, As there is no other like Georginahowe, Who makes you feel heard amongst the crowd, Thank you for volunteering to host, I appreciate everything that you do, Therefore, I am making this post, To show my support, appreciation and gratitude.”

You ROCK! Here are some of the Rockstar qualities @ImpudentIncognito pointed out: 

@Georginahowe is,

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., 

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., 

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals., 

Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning., 

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart

Georgina, 

I want to say thank you for all that you do here on 7 cups. You’re going through a lot, but you make time everyday to give back to your community. I love the profile pictures you have been making for others lately. They are so adorable! I think that is such a kind and thoughtful gesture towards other Cuppers. Thank you again and I hope we run into one another in forum land :)

Incognito, thank you for taking the time to make this appreciation for our friend! The positivity, kindness, and joy you put out into the world improves the lives of many! All of your forum posts are so engaging and inviting. Thank you for being brave and vulnerable, sharing your experiences, and supporting other Cuppers online. I thought that your appreciation message was so creative. I love the pacing and the emanating positivity. Absolutely in love!! 

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work on this project, 

Bests wishes to you both, 

@ImpudentIncognito included a photo: 

https://i.postimg.cc/PqSjhJzc/e69abc30d4e329097af55e1ed156baf2.jpg

e71569a3-ebc5-4e8e-86b2-b29458da91e4_1702303670.jpeg

b7dc1d28-3870-48e4-8707-093447594fff_1702303649.jpeg

Georginahowe December 11th, 2023

@EmpathysGarden

Thank you cog😊

@EmpathysGarden

It is a bee 🐝 theme graphic, the bee 🐝 holding a cup of coffee & the bee shape coffee is cute, Emp ☺

Kristynsmama December 11th, 2023

Ding Ding Ding!  Here is a special appreciation for @Fueschin from a special secret friend.  Here’s what the secret friend has to say:

Hello Josephine, my dear best friend… how are you?? I hope you are doing well. Today I want to appreciate you, my friend. Because you deserve it and a part of this, you helped me and many people around. I miss you in the room. I really respect your efforts, time, and role in making this platform more secure and welcoming. I am glad that I was able to guided you to become a wonderful Listener Chatroom Supporter. That badge suites you. You helped me a lot in my hard time when no one was with me. Friends like you are true blessings. I wish I could get more friends like you. Although we never met, it feels like we are close. I will miss how we used to talk in group chats and talk in pms. I will miss how we used to talk about our career and how we used to share our thoughts regarding development and deployments. You may be wondering why ‘miss’... right?? Well… you know things, and I have to work on myself to become a better human being. If I return back, you will definitely see great change in me. If it is in our destiny, we will definitely meet again. I will really miss you my dear friend. You will always be in my heart. I am glad that I found such a lovely and caring friend here. I can see your heart and feel you. You are pure of heart. Just be safe here my dear friend. I always want to see you happy and safe. Please never get change. I love the way you are. Never lose hope my friend. Take care, be happy always, I hope you have a wonderful journey ahead and will see you soon. I hope you remember me. *hugs* 😊❤️

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view., Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong., Cheerful - They are fun to be around., Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals., Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

Secret friend is also sending you some warm hugs!

a30d44d9-37e9-4f2d-88a6-395738ed4563_1702338228.jpeg

68a9aeba-ac5a-4c05-9b63-b14ebd6b9fb7_1702338250.jpeg

fa94e869-15b5-4436-917d-3c3fc807304e_1702338237.jpeg

VictoriaLove7 December 12th, 2023

@Kristynsmama

The letters color is in the similar blue tone as the background of the first graphic. The font color is in the same blue tone as the leaves & stem of the flowers ☺

Fuechsin December 12th, 2023

Even though, it's a secret friend, I'm quite certain I know who you are. Thank you very much for all the appreciation you're sending my way! I'm really grateful that you've nudged me in the right direction to take on a role that might fit me quite well. Thank you so much for everything you do on here, and I'm looking forward to seeing you again when you're back. 😊

Also, thank you so much for spreading that appreciation message @Kristynsmama! It's really inspiring, you're spreading so much love and kindness on here with everything you do. Thank you so much!

BlissfulBue December 12th, 2023

@FineFrog15 🐸☕ here would like to make an appreciation to @ClarityAtNight 🌌 !!!! They are both such amazing people and thank you FineFrog for making this appreciation, and to ClarityAtNight, you clearly deserve this appreciation!

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

Here is what fine words, FineFrog has to say:

a3702bac5fab9bf72603d5025229606_1702354400.jpg

Thank you Clarity for being such an amazing addition to the MCR! I always look forward to seeing you there and really enjoy interacting with you. You exude a great deal of positive energy, you strike me as someone that is highly intuitive and you have a beautiful quiet strength and confidence about you. It's quite special and highly unique. There truly is something very extraordinary about you my friend! 

You bring with you a sense of calm that washes over the room and it's really interesting to feel the group dynamics when you enter. Yes, I can actually feel it! It feels as if you are what can be called an "old soul". Thank you for being you and all that you bring to all of us in the MCR. I hope you keep visiting! 

cbf491cbed853f61e9c0c953636ff67_1702354430.jpg

Happy Holidays, Merry Cupsmas and Merry Christmas! In an effort to "stuff your stocking" lol, I'd like to give you a gift today. It's the gift of music. I hope you listen to "Never My Love" by The Association. If you were music, you sound like the first 5 notes of that song to me, that are repeated many times over in the piece. It's a solid, confident, sweet riff that sounds so very beautiful to the ear. Interesting that it's what I have heard before when you enter the room. Maybe it's kind of like your musical "halo" or aura? 

Again, many thanks. I'm most grateful for you! big *hugs* 

🎶 🎉🎼🎁🎸🎄🎵🎅🎷🎊🎶 🎉🎼🎁🎸🎄🎵🎅🎷🎊🎶 🎉🎼🎁🎸🎄🎵🎅🎷🎊🎶 🎉🎼🎁🎸🎄🎵🎅🎷🎊🎶 🎉🎼🎁🎸🎄🎵🎅🎷🎊

FineFrog has also sent you this trophy, enjoy your gift!

f77ec962885b4b2ae38e9d784ec5830_1702354581.jpg

VictoriaLove7 December 12th, 2023

@BlissfulBue

The letters are blue just like the sky in the graphic, soft orange because the background of the musical graphic is don't orange. The musical notes 🎼🎵 & these 🎄 🎅 show the second graphic with the message from Froggy! 🐸☺