Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 December 5th, 2023

@rubyjane00

The letters in the opening message is in orange because it is for helloOrange. The warm hug is cute, Ruby, a bear holding a bear plush 🧸☺

rubyjane00 December 5th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Haha I am glad you noticed, I was trying to be subtle 😊

Bubbles2025 December 5th, 2023

🔋Attention Attention Everyone, I have an important announcement to make! 🔋 

🌟 We have an appreciation message that has been waiting forever to be sent out, so it is my honor to be able to handle this. 🌟

🤫 A secret friend 👫 would like to take the time to appreciate @pandanfe 🐼

🤗 Here are some warm hugs sent to you to have while reading this thought out message 🫂

hug.gif

Secrets message to panda reads as: 

image_1701802009.png

They have chosen some of their favorite qualities as well: 

🧠 Open-Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view

💪 Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

😊 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

🥳 Cheerful - They are fun to be around

🐝 Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong

👫 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone

🫶 Supportive - They are kind and helpful

Thank you panda for all your hard work, we love having you be apart of cups.

thanks-a-bunch-thank-you-very-much.gif

@Bubbles2025

There are batteries 🔋 in the opening message hihi ☺ The letters are in red, purple, yellow, & orange, because Winnie's t shirt is red, the bananas background is purple, the panda graphic background is yellow, and Tigger color is orange. ☺

The panda 🐼 graphic shows pandanfe, the warm hug is cute Tigger & Winnie ☺ The bananas are funny, Bubbles! 🐧🧋☺

pandanfe December 6th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 

Thank you for taking notice XD I really liked the way its written, gives kinda good and cute vibe 

pandanfe December 6th, 2023

@Bubbles2025

Aww thank you guys, thank you very much. That was such a sweet message.  I really appreciate it and I hope we can meet again. I wish you a bright future ahead 💕 

Stay happy, keep smiling XOXO

Bubbles2025 December 5th, 2023

*pow pow* 🎆 what's that sound? 🔊 it is the sound of you all crushing it with the appreciation messages! 🥰

@AuRewolf 🐺 has a special kind message for @Fristo 🌞 

Wolf's message reads: 

love_1701800916.jpg

Wolf also wanted to send you a trophy because you deserve to be appreciated for all your hard work 💪

well-done-golden-trophy.gif 

Fristo, there are way to many qualities to list off, but here are a few that wolf choose and that I agree with: 

blue_1701801388.jpg

Fristo, thank you so much for all the incredible work you do here on 7 Cups. You are always spreading so much positivity whenever you can, and you never fail to make people smile. Keep being the awesome person you are, and don't ever change for anyone ~Bubbles 

animated-greeting-card-you-are-amazing.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 5th, 2023

Hey hey @soulfullyabutterfly I hope you're doing butterly fine hehe.💗

Soul, you are a terrific leader and day in and out, you are appreciated by everyone, specially those who work with you more closely, have experienced your brilliance in action.

We have the wonderful @Benittaj sharing her sweet gratitude note for you, for being, well, amazingly you!💗

image_1701802250.png

Beni would like to gift you a self-care kit as well. While self-care is essential for everyone, its extraaaaa needed for a hardworker as yourself, so I hope you continue to take out time for yourself as well!💗

image_1701802409.png

Thank you for being ever so thoughtful and caring, Beniiii, we defo need more people like you and heyyy, I am sooo proud of you for completing the CDM program, it's definitely one of the bests, 7 cups academy has to offer!💗

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very cute graphic with butterflies 🦋, Sunshine 🌞❤ , it shows soulfullyabutterfly! 🦋 

The letters color is blue because the butterflies wings are blue, the names are in yellow because the flowers color in the graphic is yellow. The hearts are pink because the font color for the names in the graphic is soft pink ©️ Sunshine's original cute style! 🤗❤

I like your cute style in making the graphic & picking the colors, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 20th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

How beautifully observed, thank you Vicc, It was a pleasure creating this for @Soulfullyabutterfly. 🥰

SoulfullyAButterfly December 20th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you! 

@BenittaJ - thanks so much for another peer shoutout! I appreciate the dedication you put into your own personal growth as well 💗 The self-care kit is such a nice thoughtful touch too. I have saved it and will be using it

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 5th, 2023

Hiyaa @sadcat13, I feel so happy when someone from our peer appreciation team is appreciated, for it's so much extra honorable to make something special for those who try to sprinkle that "special" love in making appreciations extra pretty for their peers too. Today, I get to do it for you, with the help of your secret friend yay! 🥰

You're awesome, Cat, and your secret friend wants to remind you the same, along with some warm hugs for you! 🤗

image_1701804568.png

hug.gif

Sending lots of love, warmth and cheer to you and our secret peer!💚

sadcat13 December 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou that´s so beautiful 😭 thank you for making the appreciation for me, the cats are so cute 😭🌻 And thank you, secret friend for your kind words 🌻 It means a lot to me 🌻

@sadcat13

🥰

welcome-penguin.gif

VictoriaLove7 December 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The letters colors is red, because the font color for the names in the graphic is red, the letters color for the names is green just like the font color for the message in the graphic is green, the sock color is also red and green. The heart is green because the graphic frame color is green.  It is red and green because that is the colors of Christmas 🎄 theme graphic! ©️ Sunshine's owlsome cute style! 🤗❤

It is a cute Christmasy theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

sadcat13 December 6th, 2023

We have a special message for @IndependentChoice . Your friend @BenittaJ has a self care kit and some kind words for you!

e3c77644a5c67db7842649b1b5ad3fa3_1701831540.jpg

Benitta highlighted these of your amazing qualities: 
 Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions
 Agile - They change course as needed
 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
 Supportive - They are kind and helpful
 Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view
⛄ Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

innovative-they-are-open-to-new-ideas-and-discussions-agile-they-change-course-as-needed-empathetic-they-look-to-understand-and-share-the-feelings-of-another-friendly-they-are-caring_1701831691.png

Benitta´s message for you:

Choice I'd like to Thankyou for participating in Stress Savy group room and putting up ur point ful question about stress and u made me realise that my daily routine needs change, if i should work on my stress i should work on my little habits , need more time to take care of myself too and I'm gonna start it from today. All Thanks to you Choice, if you did not ask tat question i would not have heard it from Lisa, i would not decided to give it a try. So All thanks goes to YOU ❤️

choic_1701832249.png

Thank you for being a member of our community!

VictoriaLove7 December 6th, 2023

@sadcat13

It is a snowy ❄ theme graphic. ☺ The house roof & the hill covered by snow looks pretty ☺

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 7th, 2023

Hey hey @Tommy, you're appreciated by @lovemymoonflowers for being your absolutely fantabulous self and I couldn't agree more with everything said for you.💙

image_1701947416.png

Niibuddy, I so agree, Tommy is an exceptional leader and a great hooman always so proactive and supportive. Thank you for such a sweet note and reminder hehe.💙

Nii also sent you some warm sunshine, Tommy, may the sun always be warm and shiny upon your brilliant self.💙

you-are-and-always-will-be-your-supermans-sunshine.gif

VictoriaLove7 December 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very cute panda 🐼 theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤

The letters color is pinkish because the font color in the graphic is pinkish. The color for the names is black because the color of panda is black white, the hearts are blue just like the hearts in the graphic! ©️ Sunshine's original cute style! 🥳❤

I love the Sunshine 🌞❤ with heart shape blushes! 🤗❤

tommy December 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This is so so sweet and so kind, thank you so much for the nomination @lovemymoonflowers and thank you for posting @sunisshiningandsoareyou ✨

Your kind words have really touched me, I loved that you used my favourite coloured heart too 🩵

We are so lucky to have a community with such outstanding users. Thank you for all that you do 🤩

so-happy-spongebob.gif

@tommy 

thanks-for-rolling-with-me-panda.gif

Hiya wonderful @Reggaeton, you've received an appreciation from your twinnie @KateDoskocilova, who's just reminding you of how amazing you are.❤

image_1701948211.png

Aww what an adorable way to remind your friend of their amazingness, Kate, you're too kind and loving always.❤

Regg, I love seeing your cheerful posts in the forumland, you're so full of compassion and kindness always. Love your profile picture and ooh a Christmas special graphic for you, hope you like it hehe.❤

Kate would also like to send some virtual sunshine your radiant self's way!❤

sending-sun.gif

pandanfe December 7th, 2023

@Reggaeton 

leonardo-dicaprio.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The letters color is green just like the font color for the names in the graphic, the names are in red, because the font color for the names in the graphic is red, & the hearts are red. It is red and green because it is the colors of Christmas! 🎄 ©️ Sunshine's owlsome cute style! 🥳❤

It is a pretty & cute Christmasy graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤

I love the Sunshine 🌞❤ in the envelope! 🤗❤

Antonio7Cups December 7th, 2023

I can't believe it, this message is so beautiful and moving that it makes me want to cry with emotion. 🥺

Kate, thank you very much for showing me that you are here with 7 Cups and me, you also make a great effort, studying and being here, you are a wonderful person. We haven't met in person, but you have shown me much more than other people I have met in non-virtual life and you deserve the best that happens to you and more. ♥️ 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou, What can I say about you? You have always been supporting all my posts despite being on the adult side and that is wonderful, you transmit a closeness through the forums that no one can convey, and that is something significant and that very very few people have. I'm really glad that you liked my profile photo, I really do, and that you designed that special graphic. It shows that like Kate, you really like 7 Cups. ♥️

yay.gif

You both made me so happy. ♥️

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@KateDoskocilova

@Reggaeton

Awww such heart melting sweet words, Reggg, made me cryy. Thank youuu so much, I sooo appreciate you and your unwavering kindness and warmth!❤

Looking forward to see you around more!🤗

Kristynsmama December 7th, 2023

A special friend has an awesome appreciation for @TranquilBlossom

Here’s what Blossom’s friend has to say:

Hey blossom, how are you? I hope you are doing well. According to me, you deserve more quality than those 7 but it's okay… I know the quality that you show. And one of the biggest qualities that you show are, you are caring, kind and understanding. You listened to me and guided me where I am right and wrong. I really appreciate your work here. I wish I could stay longer here. Though we haven't connected much. But in my experience, you are a lovely listener my dear friend. I love your nature when you welcome everyone and make the environment comfortable for everyone. I really respect your efforts here and time. As you are old here on cups, you know how things changed. Things are changing, indeed. Same I have to do… I have to become a better person. So I am just taking a leave. I don't know if I will return. But if I return back, we would discuss lots of things. I love to talk to you in pms and in groups. You are such a wonderful person. I wish I could have more friends like you… but I got one. Thank you my dear friend for staying with me and supporting me… you are such a wonderful soul. My best wishes are always with you. Never get change , dear. I love the way you are. If it is in our destiny, we will definitely meet again. Till then, take care, be happy, may all your dreams come true, stay safe here and see you soon. I hope you remember me. *hugs* 😊❤️

The Special Friend spotted these characteristics in Blossom:

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view., Positive - They focus on good qualities in others., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

And here’s some warm hugs for Blossom from their special friend.

7539b4d6-d79a-413c-84bf-86b5ee684d9c_1701949774.jpeg

ff117fbd-42e4-4c1a-a320-26151ce0048f_1701949791.jpeg

46043362-0c6f-4bc9-bd3c-5d11144836de_1701949813.jpeg

@Kristynsmama

The letter color is pink purplish just like the  color of the background in the graphic ☺ The woof woof 🐶 has this face '😋' hihi ☺

@tranquilBlossom79 💗

Hiya @Schrodingerscattt a fellow cat @sadcat13 has a little sweet, warm, chocolatey something for you hehe!🥰❤

image_1701958198.png

Also some more hot chocolate for you: 

image_1701958257.png

Lol I love this picture, too cute, and what a sweet message, Sadcat13, thank you for appreciating our awesome peer Schrodingerscattt and filling their cup with your warm kindness. Sending lots of love y'alls way!🥰❤

LoveMyMoonflowers December 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awweee this post is so cute! me loves the christmassy themes 🎄 and yes that picture is vvv cute 🥺💕

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 9th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers @sadcat13 @VictoriaLove7 

Aww thank youuu lovely people, means a lot to me!🥰🎄❤

LoveMyMoonflowers December 9th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

of course! <3 *hugs if okay* <3<3

VictoriaLove7 December 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu*, Sunshine! 🌞❤ for your hard work in making cute graphic that makes the appreciation even more sweet & meaningful 🤗❤

sadcat13 December 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you for making the graphic for me 🌻 It is so cute

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

yes yes, it is a super cute Christmasy 🎄graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤

The letters color is green just like the font color for the message in the graphic is green, the color for the names are in red because the font color for the names & the hearts are red. It is red and green because that is the colors of Christmas 🎄! ©️ Sunshine's original cute style! 🤗❤

schrodingerscattt January 16th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

OMG I just saw it now😭 how did I not see it! Thank you so much it's so sweet!

Bubbles2025 December 7th, 2023

📢 Alert Alert 📢 We have some incoming messages that need to be shared! 📄 

🤫 A secret friend 👫 has a wonderful message for @WishUponAStar968 🌠

Before we get to the message, here is some sunshine 🌞 they wanted to give you for your dark days. 🌥️

sending-sun.gif

Secrets message reads as: 

purple_1701969395.jpg

Last but not least, your secret fried chose some of their favorite qualities: 

lightpurple_1701969901.jpg

Thank you Star for being such a Star 

you-star-good-job.gif

@Bubbles2025

The starry graphic shows WishUponaStar 🌠 The color of the letters is peach, because the background of the Sunshine 🌞❤ graphic is peach ☺

I like the Sunshine 🌞❤ in the envelope, Bubbles! 🐧🧋☺

Bubbles2025 December 7th, 2023

*Yawns*🥱 Good morning,🌅 *Sips Tea*🍵 I hope you all are having a fabulous day. : ) 

@AuRewolf would like to send @AnnaSilverberg 🐬 some healing tea, 🍵  especially now that it is cold outside 🥶

mug-tea.gif

Along with the tea, Wolf 🐺 wanted to share this kind message: 

dolphin_1701970531.jpg

✨ Last but certainly not least, we have some of Anna's best qualities ✨

🐬 Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.

🐬 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

🐬 Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

🐬 Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart.

🐬 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

🐬 Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

🐬 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Anna, thank you so much for all your hard work here on cups. You are so fun to chat with in LSR and you never fail to spread positivity. You always have the links right away, and you are so inclusive. We are lucky to have someone like you here on cups ~Bubbles 

winter-break-ginger-bread-man.gif