Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

EmpathysGarden December 3rd, 2023

@Fristo

@Sunisshiningandsoarethey is sending a self care kit and a kind message to @communicativePond1728

@sunisshiningandsoarethey’s message reads: Hey hey pond, I hope this tag finds you doing well. Just taking a moment to applaud your resilient spirit, seeing support here, being open to try out different things and in general, be an inspiration for everyone else trying their best also. 💛 

It has been great to see you in forumland lately hehe, I find your threads quite thought provoking, opening space for engagement and discussion, which is what this community is for. Plus, your kind response to fellow peers is always a sweet thing to witness. Please keep being you, you are a significant part of the world!

Amending you a self care kit, as a reminder to continue to prioritize self care for yourself always. Rooting for you! 💛

@Sunisshiningandsoarethey also wanted to shoutout some of your superstar strengths:  

Inquisitive-they look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future. Supportive-they are kind and helpful. 

Respectful-they try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood 

Open-Minded-They are able to see things from others point of view. 

Resilient-they bounce back when things fall apart. 

Motivated- they are internally motivated to achieve their goals

Pond, first I want to take the time to offer my condolences on your recent loss. I applaud you for being so vulnerable and brave, sharing your experiences with the community and seeking support; you’ve absolutely come to the right place and I hope that, here, you feel welcomed, accepted, and are able to grow. You are so awesome! I am an avid follower of your work in forumland. You absolutely inspire me. You are Insightful, Loving, Inviting, Funny, and endearingly Authentic. Thank you for being here and for your continued unconditional, positivity. 

To Sun, I can never praise you highly enough. You are a shining example of a servant leader. You have the biggest heart and are always supporting and encouraging others. You are a role model to society. I wish you nothing but the best! 

It was my honor to bring this message to life for you both, @Sunisshiningandsoareyou and @communicativePond1728

Cheers~

08d524f5-beea-445c-bd71-b1e3c421a88b_1701640097.jpegc8d49297-c95f-48eb-a5e3-4223dbbfb47b_1701640106.jpegfd797ed7-58b0-4d7f-a9f0-30610405071a_1701640112.jpeg

VictoriaLove7 December 4th, 2023

@EmpathysGarden

The graphic is pretty, Emp, with the orange sky & the Sun shining 🌞❤ to show the appreciator Sunshine 🌞❤! ☺

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 5th, 2023

@EmpathysGarden

Aww love the post and you picked such a great self-care kit, Emp, thank youuu so much for delivering my note for @communicativePond1728 oh so brilliantly. Plus, thank you for your kind compliments for me, it means soooo much to me. 🥹💗

sadcat13 December 4th, 2023

We have a special message and some warm hugs for @Brahmm sent by a secret friend.

1e327ea015caac3c18ddada6f31cb29d_1701650465.jpg

Your secret friend highlighted these of your qualities that make you shine:

⛄ Supportive - They are kind and helpful
⛄ Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together
⛄ Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view
⛄ Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals
⛄ Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
⛄ Positive - They focus on good qualities in others
⛄ Cheerful - They are fun to be around

supportive-they-are-kind-and-helpful-problem-solver-they-avoid-using-emotional-reactions-to-guide-their-decisions-and-collaborate-with-others-to-problem-solve-together-open-minded-they-are-a_1701650695.png

And here is what your secret friend has to say:

Hello brahmm bro, how are you?? I hope you are doing well. Today I want to appreciate you brother… I found many qualities in you that a good person has. I am so glad to have such a lovely and caring person in my life. Thank you for being here and helping everyone around. I really respect your efforts, time, and helping nature here. I love when you share songs in the group and I used to steal them. Hehe… I will miss those days when we used to exchange and steal songs. I have saved all of your songs in my Excel sheet and I do listen to them. By listening to them, I miss you everytime. I have a lot to say but I know words are not enough to express everything. I really feel secured in presence of you. You always wish me on every occasion and care for me. What else does a brother need from another person? I am really blessed to have you. It's time for me to leave now. If it is in our destiny, we will meet again. It's time for me to work on myself and become a better person. I will always keep you in my heart bro, I know you will never change. Just take care of yourself, and stay happy always. Be safe from people here. See you soon my brother. *Hugs* 😊❤️

add-a-subheading_1701650727.png

Thank you for being a member of our community!

Brahmm December 4th, 2023

@sadcat13 Thank you for sharing the post!

@Seret friend - My brother, thank you so much for the appreciation and your kind words. I will see you soon. Good luck!

A secret friend has a message, a self care kit and this heartwarming song for @WishUponAStar968 .

bd4d240bef34cdc462d47c59f5e359fd_1701651382.jpg

Your secret friend highlighted these of your qualities:

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
 Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place
 Supportive - They are kind and helpful
 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
 Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view
 Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense

trait_1701651532.png

Your secret friend´s message for you:

Star, you are truly an amazing person. I don't even deserve to know you, yet you still consistently talk to me, and treat me with kindness. I hope you soon find yourself surrounded by all the wonderful people, and things you deserve in life. Thank you for being here for a miserable dummy like me. I wish things weren't so messed up in this world. Knowing you has been the greatest experience of my life. You are my hero. I really really hope you know that. Keep being you. Keep being awesome. 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕(⁠⊃⁠。⁠•́⁠‿⁠•̀⁠。⁠)⁠⊃

hello-buddy-my-dear-friend-how-are-you-i-hope-you-are-well-today-i-want-to-appreciate-you-today-because-i-find-many-best-qualities-that-a-person-seeks-in-others-and-you-deserve-to-be-appreciat_1701651581.png

Thank you for being a part of our community!

WishUponAStar968 December 4th, 2023

@sadcat13

this was made SO beautifully! thank you @sadcat and secret friend!!! i will screenshot this, its just so wonderfully made!!!!

@WishUponAStar968 glad you like it 😊

@sadcat13

The stars theme graphic shows wishuponastar. The star 💫 covered by snow ❄ is a unique graphic! ☺

Kristynsmama December 4th, 2023

Ring ring ring!!!!!  May I have your attention please!  Tonight we have some special words from @sadcat13 to @optimisticempath

here what Sadcat13 has to say

Thank you for sending me delicious food pictures. It really helps me a lot with my ED down and whenever i have a pre-meal meltdown now or start to get anxious i check them out and feel much much better. Thank you for taking the time to help me and support me in my struggle. I deeply appreciate it.

Sad at also spotted these special qualities in optimisticempath

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Positive - They focus on good qualities in others., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.  

Sadcat also wants to send a special healing kit to optimisticempath!

5a62f28e-fb25-4bcc-974e-8ec6baa180d5_1701652167.jpeg

22f2265a-12bc-4b52-83bf-996370f9da0a_1701652185.jpeg

cec30c53-9d82-4c69-bf51-70fb328e857b_1701652246.jpeg

@Kristynsmama thank you for making this graphic 🌻

Your welcome!

@Kristynsmama

The letters color and the background of the first graphic is soft purple, it is similar to the background color of Optimus' pfp! ☺

Optimisticempath December 11th, 2023

@Kristynsmama

omg thanks so much for this pretty post and for the self care kit 🥺 appreciate you lots 

@sadcat13 

you are so sweet 🥺 this was v unexpected but im so happy I could help in someway, me understands struggles with food and am so proud of you for trying your best to support yourself and of course me glad to be of some support in your efforts too 🥰 thanks for the appreciation 🤗 this really made my day 💕 and the self care kit also.. vv thankful!!

We have one more special message to share, this time for @SirenOfSerenity . @BenittaJ is sending you some sunshine and heart-warming words.

f9060205af6ec4717faec4c6626bbf83_1701655397.jpg

BenittaJ highlighted these of your qualities:

✨ Cheerful - They are fun to be around
✨ Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
✨ Supportive - They are kind and helpful
✨ Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act
✨ Having Ability to Delegate - They facilitate teamwork
✨ Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.

christmas_1701655563.png

BenittaJ´s special message for you

Thankyou for your patience, i kept asking siren so many doubts about the CDM and honor, even after completing the course where siren need not answer my questions she could have just ignored my message still they took the effort to answer me support me and encourage me to do more. Im really Thankful to siren for being so supportive. if its not them i would have dropped out of the course. THANKS ALOTTTT
thankyou-for-your-patience-i-kept-asking-siren-so-many-doubts-about-the-cdm-and-honor-even-after-completing-the-course-where-siren-need-not-answer-my-questions-she-could-have-just-ignored-my-mes_1701655658.png

Thank you for all you do for us!

@sadcat13

I like the Sun shining 🌞❤ among the snowy trees, it is beautiful! ☺

The letters color is brown because color of the tree trunks and the background color of the graphic is brown ☺

SirenOfSerenity December 4th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 I agree, the color coordination really is a great touch! Also hello, I hope you're well ☺️

SirenOfSerenity December 4th, 2023

@sadcat13 This is so beautiful thank you! @BenittaJ it was an honor and privilege seeing you come so far with your hard work and creativity 🩷 I'm so proud of you and hope you're even more proud of yourself 🥰

@Blissfulblue you received an appreciation from @sunisshiningandsoareyou 

Here is what Sun has to say:

Hiyaaa Bue, just taking a moment to appreciate you for your incredibly fun and cheerful presence in the forumland. I love coming your awesome ice breakers, some very difficult too lmao but a whole lottsaaa fun, thank you for creating so much engagement within the forums, everyone can use some smiles and cheer hehe. Sending you the biggest smile, keep being magnificently *you*!💗

sun recognized this qualities in BlissfulBlue:

Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future., Cheerful - They are fun to be around., Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone., Positive - They focus on good qualities in others., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

sun is also sending you this super duper adorable smiley face!

7982a3c5-80e8-41c4-9f82-30e9c585a8be_1701657064.jpeg

29cdd9a8-7720-4f03-b7cc-971b08a37ebc_1701657079.jpeg

2d334142-e14f-44e1-ab45-3279b6292222_1701657297.jpeg

@Kristynsmama

The snowy theme graphic is pretty. ☺ The letters color is blue because Sunshine 🌞❤ sent for BlissfulBlue ☺

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 5th, 2023

@Kristynsmama

Thank you for posting, Kristyn, appreciate you!

@BlissfulBue retagging you hehe, so you recieve this much earned appreciation! Keep on being amazing, Bue!💗

BlissfulBue December 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awwww, thank you so much Sun💕💕💕 this means sooo much to me! 😊 It's the people like you that keep me going in the forums😊👌🏾 thank you for supporting and for the appreciation 😭 You're a wonderful human Sun😩💕

BlissfulBue December 6th, 2023

@Kristynsmama

This looks so beautiful😊 thank you💃💃💃👌🏾👌🏾

EmpathysGarden December 4th, 2023

@Fristo

@Sunisshiningandsoarethey is sending lots of love and a cozy message to @ReservoirofLove

@sunisshiningandsoarethey’s special message reads: Hiya awesome hooman,

To begin with, I love your username so much. I feel usernames are a strong part of our identity here (and reasonably so, given that we are supposed to be anonymous haha). Your choice of your sername gives away a lot about how immensely loving and thoughtful you are. 

Its also reflected in your bio, how you took time to allow your father to talk about his experiences, and how you’re here offering a safe and compassionate space to elderly to seek support as well. There’s a lot to learn from everyone’s experiences in life, I feel. 🥰 

Thank you for being here and contributing so positively to the community, your time and efforts in encouraging a positive Dialog in the forum Space is incredibly appreciated also. Keep up the great work!

Five of @ReservoirofLove’s wonderful traits are:

Empathetic-they look to understand, and share the feelings of another 

Resilient-they bounce back when things fall apart 

Inquisitive-they look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future 

Positive-they focus on good qualities in others 

Motivated-they are internally motivated to achieve their goals 

Love!! Hello hello :) let me double down on what Sun said about how amazing your username is. And absolutely fitting! You are a Compassionate, Kind, Caring, and Supportive Servant leader. Having the opportunity to see your contributions to the forums and the amazing, down to earth conversations you have with members and listeners is so encouraging and endearing. Thank you for all that you do and all the good energy you spread for every Cupper. 

Sun,☀️ You’re an absolute superhero! You cultivate a feeling of positivity and community everywhere you go. It translates into individuals abilities to preform, influencing a range of events including daily errands to long term perseverance in the face of adversity and life-long growth. The time you give and kindness you spread enriches and saves lives. Thank you for being you. The world is a better place with you in it. 

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to share this message with you both, 

Best wishes! 

d938c8ed-b26b-4ec9-be83-e48579e5e9ff_1701670206.jpeg

0f812279-c120-4609-ad94-5d0baa8437cb_1701670215.jpeg

@EmpathysGarden

The hearts theme graphic with soft pink color show the appreciation to ReservoirofLove from @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞❤

It is a cute graphic with the hearts, Emp and also the heart with this face '☺' 

ReservoirofLove December 5th, 2023

@EmpathysGarden

Thank you so much, guys. It's like you're boosting my energy and motivating me. I am very grateful to be here with you all. You guys are doing a fantastic job.

gracefulApricot2230 December 4th, 2023

@FristoI just want to take a second to recognize myself as part of a gratitude practice. I'm glad I've made as much progress in my personal/ spiritual realms as I have this year. The person I am today SO much more emotionally aware and developed than I was last year.

EmpathysGarden December 4th, 2023

@Fristo

Hello to all! I am so excited to deliver lots of love, a kind message, and a special video from a secret friend to @kindHug676

Your Secret Friend says: "Thank you Kind for your presence in the community. Your sloth hugs may be slow, but you're always quick with the support and understanding. You are an inspiration to me, truly, you are so caring and compassionate. You do a very good job of letting others know that they have been heard. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, you have the perfect username, because being in your presence, is like being embraced in a kind hug. Stay awesome Kind lady, we're lucky to have you here.(⁠っ⁠.⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)⁠っ💖💖💖💖💖💖💖"

They also wanted to share some of your amazing qualities with the community:
Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.,
Agile - They change course as needed.,
Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.,
Cheerful - They are fun to be around.,
Supportive - They are kind and helpful.,
Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,
Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

Hey kindHug! First things first, i wanted to reach out and say that I absolutely love your profile. Everything from your profile picture and username to your bio is so cozy and inviting. I admire all the time you dedicate to the communities and people online. Thank you for all that you do. You make the world a better place by existing within it <3

I was honored to bring our secret friends appreciation for you to life this week
Happy holidays,
EG

thank-you-kind-for-your-presence-in-the-community-your-sloth-hugs-may-be-slow-but-you-re-always-quick-with-the-support-and-understanding-you-are-an-inspiration-to-me-truly-you-are-so-caring-a_1701712419.jpgyour-paragraph-text_1701712427.jpg

VictoriaLove7 December 5th, 2023

@EmpathysGarden

The piling sloths 🦥 in the graphic are cute, Emp, hihi ☺

Bubbles2025 December 5th, 2023

goooood evening everyone, bubbles is back and ready to share more appreciation with all of you! Keep reading to see if you are the lucky winner. 

@Powerandsunset25 
moti-hearts.gif

@Kristynsmama would like to send you lots of love along with their message to you, and your qualities they value: 

flow_1701742870.jpg

thank you for all your hard work sunset. i love interacting with you in the chats, you are always spreading knowledge and positivity. ~Bubbles 

thank-you.gif

@Bubbles2025

It is a pretty graphic with soft colors. The penguin with hearts is cute, Bubbles! 🐧🧋

The woof woof has this face '☺' hihi 

December 5th, 2023

Hey @Georginahowe 🩷

You received an amazing appreciation from @Kristynsmama to appreciate your talent in making wonderful graphics for pfps!

Kristy has spotted these qualities in you:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

Kristy has penned this note for you!

be-on-time_1701775165.png

Along with the note, Kristy has also sent colors of joy to help your graphics look even better!

color-explosion-rainbow.gif

@AuRewolf

The font colors for Georgina's name, soft pink, pink, green, & teal are similar to the font colors of the message, and it is similar to the colors of the flowers and the butterflies in the graphic. It is a cute graphic with flowers & butterflies 🦋, Wolf 🐺☺

December 5th, 2023

Hey @AdrienLovesYou23

You received an amazing appreciation from @LoveMyMoonflowers

Ni has spotted these qualities in you:

Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.

Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

Ni has shared this note just for you!

dear-having-you-by-my-side-makes-everything-easier-and-every-day-a-great-day_1701775948.png

dear-having-you-by-my-side-makes-everything-easier-and-every-day-a-great-day-1_1701776034.png

Full note:

Adriiieeenn budddyy 🥺💕 in the time I’ve known you on cupsies 🌈 you’ve always been so loving and caring :') shining so brightly in the teenie rooms 💜 and being exactly, wonderfully *you.* me would just like to take some time to appreciate all that you are, and everything you’ve done for me, and for our community 💙 me would like to let you know that your *seen* :') your efforts are *seen* and your so so loved, and so so appreciated 🌈 i honestly don’t think you know how much i love and appreciate you, buddy 🥺
when i first met you on cupsies, i learnt how loving you are. 💜 you really are one of the sweetest, most caring listener hoomans i’ve met on here. you have such a big heart filled with so much love and compassion for other people 💕 and whenever i interact with you in rooms, forums or PM’s i feel so warmed 🥺 just because the lovely adrien buddy is around 🌈 you seriously shine *that* much light buddy 💕 not even kidding! 🥰
me knows your journey hasn’t been all sunshine and rainbows. me understand 💙 life is tough and it can get crazy and messy and we just feel the need to break down. but honestly, and… *honestly* you have no idea how well your actually doing. what you’ve been doing really *does* have impact. the light you’ve been shining is *real* and yes it’s coming from you 🥰 i may not know your entire story, but i’m so proud of how far you’ve come 💕 seriously.
please know that you are loved. you have always been loved 💜 and you always will be. i hope you won’t ever forget that. but just in case 🥲 i’ll be here to remind you 💙
🌙 Ni friend 🌸

Along with the note, Ni has also sent you lots of love

sending-love.gif

@AuRewolf

It is a pretty post it with flowers theme graphic, Wolf 🐺☺ The letters color is blue because the color of one of the flowers in the graphic is blue! ☺

rubyjane00 December 5th, 2023

@maatt56  you have an appreciation post from a secret friend 🎉🎉🎉

pat-05-2_1701781521.png

They have also gifted you sunshine on you 💓

screenshot-2023-12-05-at-13-06-40_1701781622.png

They have also recognised the following peer quality in you 👏👏

• Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view✨

Secret friend, thank you for being awesome and appreciating those around you 

Cookies for you both from me 🍪🍪

@rubyjane00

The bear and rabbit graphic is cute ☺ The letters colors are orange, green, soft purple, because the bear color is orange, the grass is green, & the flowers in the graphic are purple. ☺

I like the Sunshine 🌞❤ in the graphic that shines on the rabbits and the bear playing violin! 🎻 ☺

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you so much! You are always so sweet and I always look forward to your comments 🫶🏼 I am really glad you like it

@helloOrange2643  you have an appreciation post from a secret friend 🎉🎉🎉

pat-05_1701782438.png

They have gifted you warm hugs 

screenshot-2023-12-05-at-13-21-29_1701782537.png

They have also recognised the following peer quality in you 👏👏

• ✨Cheerful - They are fun to be around.
  • ✨Supportive - They are kind and helpful.
  • ✨Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.
  • ✨Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.
  • ✨Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view.
  • ✨Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.
  • ✨Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

Secret friend, thank you for being awesome and appreciating those around you 

Cookies for you both from me 🍪🍪

helloOrange2643 December 5th, 2023

@rubyjane00 thanks for posting

Thank you so much you wonderful soul @Chetan1408 for this appreciation... You made my day today.. Thank you for considering me your friend 🤍😊🫂

Take care and come back soon 🤍