Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Kristynsmama November 23rd, 2023

@heathermarie95

Thank you!  I thought it was appropriate!

VictoriaLove7 November 23rd, 2023

@Kristynsmama

Thank youu, Kristy! ☺ for making this cute bear hugs galore appreciation from Sunshine 🌞❤ to me! ☺

The color of the letters is soft pink just like the background of the message graphic and the bear hugs 🧸 galore graphic! 🤗

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou  🌞❤

Sunshineee 🌞❤ thank youuu 🥺❤🤗❤ for this appreciation! 😭❤❤ 

It means a lottt to me to get appreciation from youu 🥺❤ and the huggss galore 🤗 certificate 🤗❤

Me is at a loss for words, it is you who have a beautiful soul and you are the one who makes the world brighter! ❤ 

Thank youu for everything, Sunshine 🌞❤ thank you for all your hard work, for going above and beyond in everything you do. Thank you mostly for being *youu*, Sunshine! 🌞❤ I am the one who is truly grateful and honored to know you, Sunshine! 🌞❤

*huggsss tightttt*🥺❤🤗❤

I'm saving the graphics and the whole post! 🤗❤

milk-and-mocha-cute.gif

May I have your attention please!  This appreciation goes out to several people, not just one person.  From @Hopeandjoy12 to:

@innateJoy9602 @sunnyWriting4806 @comfortableNight4463 @Hawaii968

Here’s what Hopeandjoy12 has to say:

There are some really good hosts for garden sessions. They really made a supportive place. They really care about members.

Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong., Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

Hopeandjoy12 also sends all the colors of joy to each of these amazing chatroom hosts!

87aa305c-dcac-49d2-9b10-dffd348e0241_1700703886.jpeg
042a75db-8363-4e1a-9671-1fd0ab7298c7_1700703898.jpeg

sunnyWriting4806 November 23rd, 2023

@Hopeandjoy12 

Thanks so much for these kind words <3

It's members like you that make hosting such a pleasure and makes us want to continue to foster that environment in which you feel supported. See ya around hope :)

WishUponAStar968 November 23rd, 2023

@Kristynsmama

Thank you for this nice post but I do Sharing Circle not EG! I love helping Hope and being there for them!

I just copied the words directly from the appreciator. I never know who does what. 😀😜

@Comphi has definitely earned this Chanpions Trophy sent by @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Here’s what Sun has to say about Comphi:

Comphiiii, time to send some sunny goodwishes your way hehe. You're such a delight to see around here always, I smile every time I'm greeted by you in the LSR and woah, now you've really dived deep into the forumland as well haha and it is sooooo amazing to come across your fun and engaging ice breaker posts, I see you replying to people and interacting too and it makes me happy you're expanding your horizons in cups. There's obviously more wonderful things in store and I cannot wait to see them all unfold in due time of course. Keep on shining bright, my friend! 🥳

And Sun spotted these wonderful characteristics in Comphi:

Rational - They are sensible, not moody., Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made., Agile - They change course as needed., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Having Ability to Delegate - They facilitate teamwork., Coachable - They have a desire to improve., Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.

57108ba4-5f6f-4abf-83bb-dd6c353c3fd1_1700756507.jpeg

7389aef2-81d6-4128-b2c6-8ba81df624ea_1700756536.jpeg

7438fffd-7529-43a6-ac26-eecea1cab0b8_1700756549.jpeg

@Kristynsmama

The color of the letters is soft pink just like the background of the trophy 🏆 graphic, the color of the graphic with Sunshine's 🌞❤ message is yellow because, the appreciator, Sunshine's 🌞❤ pfp is in yellow tone! ☺

The color of the trophy 🏆 for comphi is in the same yellow tone as the background in the message graphic and the abstract lines in the graphic is in soft pink like the background of the first graphic! ☺ The trophy face is this face '😋' hihi

heathermarie95 November 24th, 2023

i like the theme. well done 😀

Comphi November 24th, 2023

@Kristynsmama

Thank You for the wonderful post🙂

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for those nice words. Yes, just began my journey in forum land and I am trying my best. Your post just made my day. Keep shining Sun, my friend😊

Here’s some special words and pretty flowers from @Orca03 to @Nikhita97

🌻🌺🌼🌸💐🌷🌹🌻🌺🌼🌸💐🌷🌹🌻🌸

Dear Nikhita,

You are truly amazing, going above and beyond to listen and care with such genuine compassion✨. Your attentive listening, clarifying questions, and thoughtful responses made people feel heard, valued🌸. Your support has been a rockstar presence in people's life, guiding them through challenges with wisdom and understanding🔥✨.Thank you for being the excellent listener that you are.💪✨

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone., Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

48ad9149-429c-4261-ad3d-ff11f1398a02_1700763102.jpeg

29ea1684-aeaf-4d57-96de-e0fa4abae984_1700763120.png

763bc126-d194-4fe6-9139-9cdc8a274cc9_1700763167.png

@Kristynsmama

The background in the certificate graphic is in the same pattern as the background in the message graphic! ☺ Nikhita's name is in the same pink tone as the message.

The colors of the letters in the certificate, red, white, green, & soft pink are similar to the color tones of the splashes in the graphic! ☺

Bunnylovesyou November 24th, 2023

🌸Hey @GloriaD you've been appreciated by.... @GloriaD 🌸

🌸Thats right! You appreciated yourself, go you, you deserve it!🌸

image_1700806334.png

image_1700806349.png

image_1700806363.png

image_1700806380.png

🌸You also get a well deserved smile!🌸

dog.gif

🌸 @GloriaD - you are amazing and a self appreciation is great! Im so glad you took the time to remember the most important person, you!🌸

🌸love always, bunny🌸

Bunnylovesyou November 24th, 2023

@gloraD

I forgot the linkies

https://ibb.co/pLw8M2V AND https://ibb.co/K55XVbB 

LoveMyMoonflowers November 24th, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou

i love the soft colours of this post, bunny! 🥰 so lovely :3 

VictoriaLove7 November 24th, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou

The letter color is peach, it is the same as the background of the graphics, and it is similar to the woof woof color! 🐶 Hihi ☺

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 24th, 2023
Hey hey lovely @Bubbles2025, I'm so happy to share this sweet note from @AnnaSilverberg for you!🥰

image_1700830241.png

Anna also sent you some sunshine (no not me😛), some extra warm sunshine for you!🌞

sending-sun.gif

Anna I love how Bubbles made you go "Bubbleesssssss" too lol, that's how bubbly and amazing, Bubbles really is and I'm glad y'all amazing people got to know each other and already share such a sweet, loving and appreciative rapport. My theory always proves right haha, Wonderful people find wonderful people, it's just how things work, so magically! Y'all are oh so thoughtful and lovely and I'm sending you both a ton of hugs and some bubble tea, because why the why not hehe!🥰
LoveMyMoonflowers November 24th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awwe! 🥺 this post is so vv cute <3 

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I agree, it is a vv Sunshiney cute graphic! 🤗❤

The letter color is purplish because the font color for the names is purplish. It is the same purplish as the boba tea🧋held by the pengu 🐧! ❤

The names are in blue because the font color for the names and the background color of the graphic is blue! ©️ Sunshine's original style! 🤗❤

There is Sunshine 🌞❤ in the graphic and the Sunshine 🌞❤ in the envelope is very cute, because it is created by Sunshine! 🌞❤

Bubbles2025 November 24th, 2023

awwww this is so sweet 🥹🥹. thank you both for this awesome message @Sunisshiningandsoareyou and @AnnaSilverberg

sadcat13 November 24th, 2023

We have a special message for @kindHug676 sent by a secret friend together with some flowers 🌻💐🌺 and this heartwarming song

Somewhere over the rainbow

Your secret friend also highlighted these of your special qualities:

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense.

Your secret friend´s message for you:

You are awesome Kind, don't ever let anyone convince you otherwise. Remember your best is more than good enough. You're always here for us, know I'm always here for you too. I'm in your corner. I've got your back. Call on me anytime you need me, I'm always right here. 🦥💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

you-are-awesome-kind-don-t-ever-let-anyone-convince-you-otherwise-remember-your-best-is-more-than-good-enough-you-re-always-here-for-us-know-i-m-always-here-for-you-too-i-m-in-your-corner-i_1700848267.png

@sadcat13

The letter colors are soft brown just like the background of the sloth graphic and brown like the color of the font and the branch 🦥 in the graphic! ☺

kindHug676 November 27th, 2023

@sadcat13

the song is my favorite! And the message/picture itself is just beautifully made!  Thank you so much!

sadcat13 November 27th, 2023

@kindHug676 glad you like it 😊 looks like your secret friend knows you well🌻 

Kristynsmama November 25th, 2023

Here is a special appreciation to @AnnaSilverberg from @Bubbles2025 

Bubbles wants to send Anna this self care kit as a reminder to take care of herself first and foremost!

Here’s what Bubbles has to say about Anna:

Anna, you were one of the first people to reach out to me when I came back from my break. You’ve been so warming and kind ever since. You always help me when I’m struggling with something cups related and you always include me and make me feel welcomed. You are such a bright human being, and everyone enjoys talking to you in these chats. We are so lucky to have someone so kindhearted on cups. I appreciate you greatly. 

Heres the special qualities Bubbles sees in Anna:

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act., Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart.

a0f38c47-14b6-4100-b08f-12ba63c353bc_1700881065.jpeg

5ce1aaf5-45e4-4758-93e0-17c082ac5193_1700881081.jpeg

ce31da46-06ce-4073-b989-851c7477fc44_1700881104.jpeg

AnnaSilverberg November 25th, 2023
🫧 @Bubbles2025 🫧

💕 Aww! You warm my heart Bubbles 💕
🤗 You are so wonderful and kind! 🤗
💙 Thank you so much 💙
✨💙✨
✨ 

sadcat13 November 25th, 2023

@Kristynsmama i love this selfcare planner. It is so prettyyyyyy 😭

A Secret Friend is sending warm hugs to @sachikosummer04

The secret friend is also sending these special words: 🤗🌈🤗🌈🤗🌈

Sachiko is an amazing Lady. Keep being awesome Sachiko, don't let anyone bring you down. Don't pay attention to the toxic things your m-o-m said to you growing up. You are 100% incredible. Remember that. 🤗💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense., Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future., Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart., Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view. 

8250f7e8-72c2-4a24-91f1-5da1763f1086_1700881887.jpeg

8434d42f-6e12-4b11-bf72-fb04b2dc4df8_1700881909.jpeg

VictoriaLove7 November 27th, 2023

@Kristynsmama

The color if the letters is blue grey, it is similar to the background color of the snowman graphic. It is a warm hug from snowman ⛄, & bear 🐻 hugs, hihi ☺

Here is a very special appreciation for @spongbobishappy from @BenittaJ

Benitta also wants to send Spongbobishappy some warm hugs.  And here is what Benita has to say:

Seeing you online after many days made me smile. I remember how supportive you was to me, I miss that. Your suggestions worked for most of my issues which I shared to you. You are always special Mike💐.

And here are some special characteristics that Benita spotted!

Having Ability to Delegate - They facilitate teamwork., Rational - They are sensible, not moody., Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view., Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Cheerful - They are fun to be around., Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

5e72d980-7710-45b2-a754-d7082c445eff_1700942254.jpeg

8d090ea9-11fa-41e3-8abc-a2b4bd0b521f_1700942369.jpeg

fd9052dd-e815-4942-8db9-6fbca9ae8806_1700942381.jpeg

BenittaJ November 26th, 2023

@Kristynsmama Thankyou for this beautiful post.

VictoriaLove7 November 27th, 2023

@Kristynsmama

The letters color is maroon, just like the color of the graphic. The graphic with  Sunflowers 🌻 is cute ☺

Bubbles2025 November 25th, 2023

💜 Hello Hello, we have another appreciation post today! We have to love seeing all this positivity being spread. 💜

🌟 -> @Orca03 has sent a lovely kind message with flowers to the wonderful @SweetAurora77 and it reads: 

pink-blue-watercolor-floral-thank-you-letter_1700946486.png

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
pink-watercolor-flowers-bookmark_1700947087.jpg

Orca also wants Aurora to know their positive qualities
 ✨

Patient - > They take the time to calm down before they act. 

Friendly - > They are caring and nice to everyone. 

Open-Minded - > They are able to see things from others' point of view. 

Cheerful - > They are fun to be around. 

Humble - > They humbly admit when they are wrong.

Aurora, you seem like such a wonderful person. Thank you for being here on cups and helping spread positivity when you can. it is appreciated greatly. 

We would love to hear what you have to say about others on cups! feel free to fill out the form here: https://tinyurl.com/PeerAppreciation

Lastly, if you would like to be a smile spreader and do what we enjoy doing every day, come join the team now! here is the link : ) https://tinyurl.com/SmileSpreaderRole

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Orca03 November 25th, 2023

@Bubbles2025

Hey buddy, Hope you are doing well ☺️

I just wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude for the incredible and beautifully crafted post you made about the appreciation I shared. Your creativity truly brought a smile to my face ✨. Thank you for turning a simple appreciation into something truly special🌸🏵️.

Have a Fantastic Week Ahead 🔥🌼

sadcat13 November 25th, 2023

@Kristynsmama is sending a smile and a warm thank you to @Averyjr23 . 

Kristynsmama highlighted these of your qualities:

Positive - They focus on good qualities in others., Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act., Cheerful - They are fun to be around., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

Her special message for you:

Averyjr23 you are a rockstar! When you found out I had as question as a new member of the Verifiers team, you were quick to reach out to me and help me solve my problem! I verified my first listener tonight all because you jumped at the opportunity to answer my questions and be supportive!

averyjr23-you-are-a-rockstar-when-you-found-out-i-had-as-question-as-a-new-member-of-the-verifiers-team-you-were-quick-to-reach-out-to-me-and-help-me-solve-my-problem-i-verified-my-first-listen_1700948640.png

Thank you for being a member of our community!

VictoriaLove7 November 26th, 2023

@sadcat13

It is a pretty plants theme 🌿 graphic, the color of the letters is green just like  the color of the plants in the graphic! ☺

Bubbles2025 November 25th, 2023

⏰ What time is it? It's Appreciation Time! That's right folks we have yet another fantastic message that needs to be heard! 🦻

💌
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou has a special message for @SociusVj 🤗

The message reads: luxury-gold-certificate-of-appreciation-certificate_1700951176.png

Hey hey VJ, I hope this tag finds you doing well. I see you in the forum and so often, always with your well-articulated replies filled with support and helpful tips/ suggestions that sure bring a lot of substance to the conversations and encourage an engaging dialog space. 💛

From your resourceful, helpful, problem-solving assisting replies to the joyful, fun, and caring responses, it's always a bliss to see you around and I can tell you, you're making a tremendous impact in the community. 

Thank you for being so amazingly you and please keep it up, your time and generous efforts make a lot difference! 💛

On top of sending you this wonderfully written message, they wanted to send a trophy your way!
1000-f-257272034-pqpj7rx0pqxhqb6rj27w662p3fwy0r2g_1700951415.jpeg

🌟 Last but not least, Sun wanted to take the time to let you know some of their favorite characteristics of you. What a kind soul! Here are some positive things that Sun describes you as: 

white-and-beige-abstract-shape-to-do-list_1700951978.png

Thank you so much SociousJv for all the hard work you do on cups. You clearly make an impact and we are lucky to have you here. Keep up the great work. I hope you find this letter well. 

If anyone is interested in making an appreciation post for a peer, do so here: 
https://tinyurl.com/PeerAppreciation

if you would like to join the team, here is the link!: https://tinyurl.com/SmileSpreaderRole

LoveMyMoonflowers November 25th, 2023

@Bubbles2025

what a lovely post, bubbles! Great job! 💜

VictoriaLove7 November 26th, 2023

@Bubbles2025

me agrees, it is a pretty certificate graphic from Sunshine 🌞❤ to SociusVJ. The lines on the certificate is in the same gold color as the trophy.🏆 The hearts are yellow because Sunshine's pfp is in yellow tone! ☺

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 26th, 2023

@Bubbles2025

Awwww a lovely certificate, thank you for posting, Bubbles and welcome to the team hehe, I'm so happy to see you!💛