Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 3rd, 2023

@Kristynsmama

Thanks for posting my appreciation for @cottonn 💛 this is so beautifully made!

@Cottonn

Your presence in the forumland  is often a beautiful sight for me and I'm sure everyone coming across your kind words, so yay you, you totally deserve this appreciation and more!🧡

Kristynsmama November 3rd, 2023

@Prashpal84  Sunshine is being sent your way by @Trueconfidant123

Prash! You're probably the most genuine person I've encountered on cups. You've always supported and protected me in the troublesome circumstances I've had to face on here. You're practical and aware of the possible consequences our actions can have. Most pretend, but you're true to yourself, never afraid to speak your mind. I'm grateful to have come across you. Thank you for all that you do!

275b683a-c90d-4fcd-acbd-bebff2a11970_1699014447.jpeg

prashpal84 November 3rd, 2023

Thanks true for the kind words

Sasher November 3rd, 2023

Can I be unsubscribed from this thread please?

Thanks 🙏

Hey @Sasher, if you're currently recieving the "new post to forum thread" notification for this particular thread, it means you've subscribed to the thread in past.

No worries, if you need to unsubscribe/ stop recieving notifications after every new post in this thread, you can simply click on the little bookmark-ish icon on the original post of this thread and it should do the job! 

Kristynsmama November 3rd, 2023

@VioletWater  Congratulations!  You have received an appreciation with a self care kit from @kindShade6465

Qualities:

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Cheerful - They are fun to be around., Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart., Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

mental-health-wellbeing.gif

dd1fc050-4724-4edd-8c77-cf1aa928fabe_1699015538.png

c490b8f1-e5c3-4711-b4c1-703ab4587c30_1699015565.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 5th, 2023

@Kristynsmama

Aww so brilliantly done! Welcome to the team!💖

@VioletWater

You are awesome!

Bunnylovesyou November 3rd, 2023

🐱Hey @patientImpatiens !🐱

🐱 You've been appreciated by your meowgical peer @benittaJ 🐱

🐱 Here's what they had to say 🐱

screenshot-2023-11-03-9-27-32-am_1699018206.png 

🐱 Pat you have always been an incredible person in supporting us, you never failed in tat. I wanted u to be around me so I named my cat PAT. ❤️ actually it's Patrick 🐱 

🐱 So I believe they are trying to say🐱  pawsome-cat-pun.gif

🐱 @bennitaJ - Thank you for your lovely post, it was super fun to make! you are a wonderful human and you do wonders for the community. Keep being pawsome! 🐱 

🐱  @patientimpatiens - I hope you loved your post. You really are a truly meow-gical person, and while I'm more of a bunny-person myself, cats are really awesome!! 🐱 

LoveMyMoonflowers November 3rd, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou

yayyyy for your first post, bunny! 💜 you did awesome pawesome :3 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

ahhhhh ty :3 i have to say i was a lil nervous lol 

BenittaJ November 3rd, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou Post is fantastic you did a good job. Thankyou bunny

@BenittaJ

im so glad you liked it! <3

@Bunnylovesyou

awwe no worries 💜 it’s okies to be nervous hehe. you’ll get more confident as you keep making posts. but i think you did this first one extremely well! 💜

@patienceimpatiens 

Sorry i posted the tag wrong, Grammarly thinks its better than me sometimes! I didn't even ask it to correct me but oh well. Again i am so sorry about that. it is correct in the graphic. 

@Bunnylovesyou

its okies, bunny 💜 it happens sometimes. no need to be sorry 💜

PatienceImpatiens November 3rd, 2023

Thanks so much, Benitta for the cute appreciation and Bunny loves you for putting it together. Patrick! I would love to see a photo. He must be cute but not cuter than me lol!

Love, Patience

@PatienceImpatiens

im so glad you like it! sorry about the misspell

@Bunnylovesyou

Purrrfectttt first post, Bunnyyy, welcome to the team!💗

Bunnylovesyou November 4th, 2023

🦒Hey Hey! It's late, and I cannot sleep, so you get another post from none other than🦒

🦒 @BenittaJ 🦒

🦒This time its for @exuberantGrapefruit8347 🦒

🦒Heres the graphic🦒

screenshot-2023-11-04-1-06-20-am_1699074999.png

🦒Heres what the graphic says🦒

🦒"I want the sun to shine on you because you ve gone through all the Olympics in your life. I could give u a bearhug if i was able to. Grapes everything will soon be fine. Eventhough she's in her own pain she supported so many peers with a motivational speech. Thankyou for being kind towards others grapes. ❤️"🦒

🦒Bennita sends lots of sunshine!🦒

sunshine-cat.gif

🦒From Bunny🦒

🦒@bennitaJ - you are so amazing and it has been a pleasure to make your posts, I can tell just how much you care about those around you! Keep on being you! 🦒

🦒@exuberantGrapefruit8347 - while I don't have the honor of knowing you, bennita only seems to have nice words about you. I can tell you are strong and kind 🫶 you are appreciated🦒

🦒hugs for all🦒

🦒Bunny🦒

LoveMyMoonflowers November 4th, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou

it’s a vv cute post, bunny! 💛 i like the giraffes 🦒 

angelfish00 November 4th, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou awwwww love u guys means a lot to be here @benitta. thank you so much for your words it made my day!!!

Bunnylovesyou November 4th, 2023

@exuberantGrapefruit8347 

I'm so glad you liked it!!❣

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 4th, 2023

Just the sweetest @lovemymoonflowers always sending love and kindness to their friends!🥰

Hey hey @Angiewaa, this one's for your lovely self.💙

image_1699121900.png

Angieee, I hope this sweet reminder uplifts your spirits and brightens your day. Be good to youuu, you deserve all the kindness in the world!💙

Niibuddy also sent lots of love your way along with that caring reminder!🥰

cat-love.gif

Niibuddyyy, you amaze me always hehe, with how thoughtful and kind and lovvingggg you are towards everyone. Please never stop being *you*. Sending koalahuggles hehe!🤗💙

Hiya @Blythe98 you've received a kind "I see you" appreciation note from our SuperStar Appreciator @BenittaJ who'd like to gift you the champion's trophy as well!🤎

image_1699122527.png

Ooof multitasking in chatrooms is certainly not fun, you seem incredible for trying to support so many of your peers, Blythe, we definitely need more people like you. Thank you for being totally fantabulous!🤎

image_1699122781.png

Benii, we need people like you too, who recognize kind acts and kind people and appreciates them always. It's commendable how you reinforce the good always. Keep it up!🤎

VictoriaLove7 November 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The flowery graphic shows Blythe's flowery pfp 🤗❤

The letter color is blue and the names is orange because the flowers colors in the graphic are blue and orange. The hearts are brown because the flower stem color is brown! ©️ Sunshine's owlsome style! 🥳❤

I like your style, Sunshine! 🌞❤ 🤗❤

Someone feeling all lit up and happy when you're around has to be one of the bestest compliments ever, I think hehe.💚

Who's the recipient? @RikTeson you are and I'm thrilled to share your secret friend's rest of the message with you too!💚

image_1699123456.png

Your sweet secret friend sent you some warm hugs as well, Rik. Keep being fantastically *youuu*. I hope you have many bright days ahead filled with peace, love, kindness and lots of compassion!💚

hugs-love.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The font color in the graphic is pink and the names are green, so the letter for the message are in pink, the names are in green, and the hearts are green! ©️ Sunshine's original cute style! 🥳❤

I like the font shape in the graphic, Sunshine 🌞❤ Is it borsok style? 🤗❤

@VictoriaLove7

I think so, Vicc! 😮

Thank youu, as always, for being so considerate and sweet!❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu*, Sunshine 🌞❤ for creating beautiful graphics and for making meaningful parts that make the appreciations become even more enjoyable! 🤗❤

RikTeson November 7th, 2023

Thank you so much to my secret friend. This means so much to me. I greatly appreciate it.

BrightIndigo November 4th, 2023

❤️🤗💛 @Dariien has sent a lovely message and warm hugs to the always wonderful @AuRewolf 💛🤗❤️

aurewolfapp01_1699123722.jpg

❤️🤗💛❤️🤗💛❤️🤗💛❤️🤗💛❤️🤗💛❤️🤗💛❤️🤗💛❤️🤗💛❤️🤗💛

Dariien mentioned the following quality:

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

Dariien and AuRewolf, your compassion is a light that brightens our world and in the kindness you both spread, we find strength. Hugs!~🤗💙

❤️🤗💛❤️🤗💛❤️🤗💛❤️🤗💛❤️🤗💛❤️🤗💛❤️🤗💛❤️🤗💛❤️🤗💛

November 11th, 2023

@BrightIndigo

Thank you for the cute graphic, especially the cat! 🩷😸

@Dariien

I'm glad you enjoyed icebreakers in the chatroom, and thanks for your awesome appreciation! 😄

Dariien November 11th, 2023

@BrightIndigo

Great kitties 🤗

@AuRewolf 

You reap what you sow 😌😘

Hey hey @kenzolena, I hope you're doing well. You've received an appreciation full of love from a secret friend for being Purposeful, Open-minded, Friendly, Supportive, Empathetic, Resilient and Respectful. 💛

image_1699128950.png

moti-hearts.gif

Woah so many wonderful qualities, Lena, you're a treasure and we are so grateful for your beautiful presence here. Keep being you! *hugssss*💛

heathermarie95 November 5th, 2023

Hello @KindHug676

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-11-04-at-9-01-45-pm_1699146179.png

They also sent you a warm hug!

hug.gif

To KindHug676 -

I like that you shared 

affirmations in your bio.

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are!

Bunnylovesyou November 5th, 2023

🌸Hey @sunnyskies1236 guess what?🌸

🌸 You've been appreciated by no other than the amazing @amiablebunny4016🌸

🌸 here's what she said🌸

image_1699160293.png

🌸Can't see the graphic? No problem, here's the message!🌸

🌸Hi Skies, i saw you in chatrooms and it was lovely meeting you <3 im so glad you joined 7cups and your so friendly and caring. Thank you so much for brightening up the chatrooms and always welcoming others. Your awesome and keep up the good work. Keep being your wonderful self. Love, Bunny🌸

🌸Bunny also wanted you to have the colors of happiness! And do you know what colors make me happy? You guessed it! Rainbows!🌸

pikachu-pokemon.gif

🌸And since this post was brought to you by 2 bunnies, I believe we need a bunny hug!🌸

kiss.gif 

🌸@sunnyskies1236 - while I haven't had the honor of meeting you, you are awesome! I hope you get all that you deserve, which is the best in life, plus lots of cookies!!!🌸

🌸@amiablebunny4016 - bestbunny you know I love you soooo much and everything you do is so beyond amazing its not even funny. Keep on being awesome!🌸

StarrySkies1236 November 5th, 2023

Aww thanks ❤️❤️

🌸🌸 🤗🤗

rubyjane00 November 5th, 2023

@AnalystINTJ you have a wonderful appreciation post from @BenittaJ 🎉 🎉 🎉

pat-1-05-11-23_1699185854.png

They see the following amazing peer qualities in you ✨

pat-11-5-11-23-1_1699184703.png

They have gifted Sunshine on you ✨

screenshot-2023-11-05-at-11-47-55_1699184899.png

@AnalystINTJ thank you for being a part of 7 cups and taking the time to support your fellow peers 💕🤗

@BenittaJ thank you for taking the time to appreciate your peer 🙌

cookies for you both 🍪🍪🍪

AnalystINTJ November 5th, 2023

Hello @rubyjane00 @BenittaJ :)

This is really a big surprise for me.
Thank you rubyjane00 for sharing this with me. :)

Thank you very much,
I greatly appreciate the compliment, the beautiful & cute artwork. :)
I feel very encouraged & I am happy to hear that
I can be of help to my fellow peer 
BenittaJ.
It has been a pleasure interacting with you, BenittaJ.
I have also prayed for your concerns
and may everything be pleasing for the outcome.

I have another verse to share with you, BenittaJ
Let us focus on 1 Peter 5:7 & 
may you draw strength in Him who cares for you.