Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 12th, 2023

It's gonna rain (read: heavy showersssss) @AnnaSilverberg 's kind words in the peer appreciation thread hehe for a good time now yayyy! πŸ₯°

Hey hey @brightindigo, aka wonderful smile spreader and wonderful-er hooman, you're one of the recipient of Anna's sweet words, so here we go! πŸ’›

image_1694539625.png

There's flowers, colours, and birds, because that's what I've noticed the most in your graphics hehe, and flowers sure turn everything pretty, just as you do, in PAT, with your creative gifts.πŸ’

There's a star, because you're a star.⭐

There's pizza, because pizza makes everything better, exactly as you do, with your beautiful presence in the world.πŸ•

There's a smiley heart, because that's how you make everyone around you feel.πŸ₯°

And it's all made with love, because you deserve it and more. Thank you for being *you*, Indiee, appreciate you lots!πŸ’›

Ooh and Anna sent you some pizza too, because again, we've not heard of the phrase "too much pizza", riiiighttt?!πŸ˜›

image_1694540054.png

VictoriaLove7 September 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The letters are blue because the font in the graphic is blue! The hearts are yellow because the tiles are yellow white ©️ Sunshine's original style! πŸ€—β€

BrightIndigo September 14th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@AnnaSilverberg

I appreciate this so much Anna! Thank you for the kind words, it means a lot to me! πŸ’™πŸŒ»

Sun, I love this appreciation post, I see the creative effort you put into it, thank you for this!
Oh and now I'm hungry for pizza. πŸ˜ƒπŸ• But guess what.. I got some pizzas in the fridge so you know what's gonna be for diner! 🀘😜🍴

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 14th, 2023

@BrightIndigo Really glad to hear that hehe and Yayyy pizza for dinner! Happy nomming!πŸ₯°

Cup-walking to our next recipient of the sweet @AnnaSilverberg 's sweetest compliments. πŸ₯°

Hiyaaa @warmheartedcamp3360 this one's for youu. πŸ’œ

image_1694541404.png

Pink 🧁 for days you need the "you're enough and valid always" reminder.

Yellow 🧁 for days you need the "you're loved and cherished as you are" reminder.

And the Green 🧁 is a "make your own" kind, on an as-per-need basis. πŸ’œ

Anna being thoughtful as ever, also sent some chocolates for you, like this appreciation wasn't sweet enough already hehe! πŸ₯°

chocolate-heart.gif

I told you right, Mittyyy 🧁 your appreciation-streak is going to growww, for your sweet, thoughtful and super kind self deserves all the appreciations in the world. πŸ’œ

I see you're on a self care break and hope you've been treating yourself kindly. See youuu soon. πŸ€—

warmheartedCamp3360 September 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thanks so much Anna and sun 🩷

After all that cupcake-walking, it's time for a little moon-walk now hehe! (Alexa play the Michael Jackson' playlistttπŸ•Ί)

Hiyaaa @lovemymoonflowers aka my lovely Nii buddy, you've received an appreciation from @AnnaSilverberg and I'm more than grateful to share with youu! πŸ’œ

image_1694543028.png

I wholeheartedly agree with Anna, you've got the most beautiful knack for making people feel super special and appreciated, Nii buddy, your contributions in PAT are appreciated beyond wordssss and your sweet presence in the world is appreciated beyond the distance from Earth to the Moon, which I imagine is a loooootttt lol! πŸ’œ

Anna being the sweet Anna also sent some flowers too, hopefully their fragrance fills your heart with lots of sweet smells of kindness and love, exactly how you do, in the world we share! πŸ’œ

blues-flower.gif

Thank you for being totally fantabuloussss, we wuvv you lots! πŸ’œ

magnificentNutella September 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou sunn this is such a surreal and prettyy postπŸ’œπŸŒΈπŸŒŒ

@magnificentNutella Thank youuu so much, Nuttyyy!🀧❀

LoveMyMoonflowers September 12th, 2023

@magnificentNutella

i agree! πŸ’œ sun buddy makes some of the loveliest posts owlways! πŸ’•

LoveMyMoonflowers September 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun buddy 😭😭😭😭 this is so beautiful. I have no wordddsss 😭😭😭

aww. πŸ₯Ί thank you so much πŸ’œ for all the time and effort you put into this *beautiful* graphic πŸ’œ and for your kind words. You the bestest owlways πŸ’œ *hugs if ok*

@AnnaSilverberg

thank you so much for this sweet appreciation note πŸ’• I appreciate you so so much as well πŸ₯Ί your words mean a lot to me and I’m so grateful for you. Aww πŸ’œ thank you so so muchh.

You both made my day πŸ˜­πŸ’œ (actually night, since I’m sleeping soonsies!)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 13th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Aww I'm superrr duperr happy to hear that, Nii buddy πŸ₯Ί, this is one of my personal favorite posts ever hehe, I love how simple yet beautiful it looks lol, you deserve the best owlwayssss, thank *youuu* for being totally fantabulouslyyy *youu*!πŸ’—*bigggg hugglessss backk*πŸ’—

LoveMyMoonflowers September 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*hugs you vv tightly* πŸ₯ΊπŸ’— Your so sweet (':

Yes it is a simple post but it's so so beautiful πŸ’— I love the aesthetic sm πŸ’œ and I love how you added little whales for Anna too! the entire graphic has sweet little details here and there that make it so personal πŸ₯Ί and it's all in Sun buddy's original style Β© 🌞

(Are those whales? :o)

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thankyouu Nii buddy, for making me cry happy tears lol, you da bestestttt best!πŸ˜­πŸ’—

winnie-the-pooh-hug.gif

(I'm a little confused between dolphins, orca and whales now lol, I searched for "orca" for this one though heheπŸ₯°)

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*cries with youu* 😭😭😭

(Aww lol, that's okies hehe πŸ€—)

NeurospicyGirl September 13th, 2023

Hello, hello! We have a wonderful appreciation from @AnnaSilverberg for @teenytinyturtle

1-20230913-121318-0000_1694603786.png

Anna is also sending virtual plushies to you!

yano-hiiro-d4dj.gif

πŸͺ€πŸ›΄πŸ§ΈπŸͺ€πŸ›΄πŸ§ΈπŸͺ€πŸ›΄πŸ§ΈπŸͺ€πŸ›΄πŸ§ΈπŸͺ€πŸ›΄πŸ§ΈπŸͺ€πŸ§Έ

🫢A little note from me 🫢

@AnnaSilverberg - Thankyou for spreading all of these kind appreciations, it's so fantastic to see them

@teenytinyturtle - teeny, it's so wonderful to work with you on the PAT team. I see from your profile you are Forum supporter for the Autism Support Community - this is a fantastic thing to be keep up the good work!

BrightIndigo September 14th, 2023

@SomebodySpicy

Great graphic and I love the animated cartoon, very cute!πŸ˜„

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 28th, 2023

You are Turtleyy awesome!πŸ€—πŸ’—

@teenytinyturtle

teenytinyturtle September 28th, 2023

omg adorableeeee, thank youuu πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ«‚

Everyone come gather round, we have a very big appreciation from @VioletVeritas for the following @@BeeCake, @GoldenRuleJG, @Slayer22, @TinyWhisper11, @GreenFaerie, @reservedWillow8066, @insanepotatu, @Walker7957, @trueconfidant123, @brilliantturtle89, @recliningfate, @DRHerrington, @compassionatetree4567, @vroomvroom, @yaswecan7, @purpleblueberry4716, @teenytinyturtle, @Michael205, @dq158, @YourCaringConfidant, @ambitiousstrings5565

2-20230913-121318-0001_1694604417.png

You are all also being sent a lovely self care kit

shopping_1694604501.jpeg

Lastly this lovely image is to be shared with you all

screenshot-20230913-122622-imgur-2_1694604563.jpg

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

🫢A little note from me to you all🫢

Dear all - I am so glad you have found the gratitude circle and have all bonded through it. It's so lovely to see the community you have all made

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Tinywhisper11 September 13th, 2023

@SomebodySpicy ❀❀❀

recliningfate September 13th, 2023

This warms my heart, I am grateful to have received this together with the self-care kit ❀️ thank you for hosting these Gratitude Circles, Tas, and for being a great friend.

@vroomvrooom @beecake πŸ€—β€

CalmRosebud September 13th, 2023

Thank you for making this appreciation so Beautiful! Just like the Beautiful people here!!!!!!!!

We have another appreciation! This time it is for @cheebsra from @RyBoisse40

3-20230913-121318-0002_1694604767.png

Ry is also sending you some yummy virtual chocolates

chocolate-bar.gif

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

🫢a little note from me 🫢

@RyBoisse40 - It's always so lovely to see you in the SC with your early morning coffee shares, SC wouldn't be the same without them

@cheebsra - First of all the kitty in your profile picture is the cutest lil kitty ever 😍. Second, we always appreciate your presence in the SC and the positivity you bring

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

Hello there Soul! πŸ€—πŸ’— @mytwistedsoul

You've received this thoughtful appreciation note from a dear, thoughtful friend πŸ’•

@amiableBunny4016

Bunny says to you πŸ€—πŸ’•

1_1694617728.png

2_1694617757.png

I second everything Bunwee wrote here πŸ’— Soul, you truly are such a sweet, inspiring soul and you are so loved and appreciated here beyond words πŸ’• thank you for owlways making us smile and being your beautiful, caring self.

But wait :o that's not it!

Bunny being her sweet Bunny-self also sent you some flowers as a gift 🌷🌺🌼

%E3%83%97%E3%83%AC%E3%82%BC%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88-%E3%81%8A%E8%8A%B1.gif

Bunwee thank you so much for taking the time to pen this heartfelt message for sweet Soul buddy πŸ’— your the most precious bunny owlways and we love you beyond words πŸ’• I hope you know that (': *sends gentle huggles if okies* thank you for being your beautiful bunwee-self πŸ’—

Soul thank you so much for being *you* πŸ’— I love and appreciate you so so much as well πŸ’• you have owlways been so helpful and comforting ❀ and I'm so grateful that I met you here on 7cups. I hope you are taking care of yourself 🌷 you deserve it! *sends huggles if okay*
amiableBunny4016 September 13th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

eeeee! This is a beautiful post Niiii! I love it! thank you so much for helping me in appreciating soul! you are an amazing member of PAT and the graphics are so so creative and eye catching!πŸ’š Thank you for the hard work and helping me recognising the beautiful and caring @mytwistedsoul! πŸ’š

@amiableBunny4016

Thank you so much bunwee bestie πŸ€—πŸ’— your the sweetest Bunny owlways! *hugs if okay* wuvs you so muchhh πŸ’• your appreciation was so sweet, you have such a beautiful way of appreciating others πŸ’— thank you so much.

mytwistedsoul September 13th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers @amiableBunny4016

Omgosh this just made my day! This is so sweet! 😊 Bunny Thank you so much! πŸ’™ I don't know what to say πŸ₯Ί I think you are the awesome one! And the flowers! Thank you!

aww thank you Moon! πŸ’™ Thank you for the time and effort you put into to making this appreciation. It's so cute!

*big hugs to you both* πŸ’™πŸ’™ You're both so awesome and thoughtful and kind - don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise!

LoveMyMoonflowers September 14th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

*big hugs for sweet Soul buddy* πŸ’œ

VictoriaLove7 September 13th, 2023
Hi @Jodythinkstoomuch πŸ₯‹

you got an appreciation from

Nii @Lovemymoonflowers πŸŒ™

Nii says to you

20230913-214202-0000_1694626544.png

Nii πŸŒ™ sent a warm hug for you πŸ₯‹

20230913-214202-0001_1694626612.png

From me

@Lovemymoonflowers

Thank you for this appreciation! Hope you be kind to yourself too, Nii! πŸŒ™

@Jodythinkstoomuch

Hope things will get better for you and your father. You are greatly appreciated! πŸ₯‹

@VictoriaLove7

Aww Viccc buddyyy! πŸ’— this post is so beautiful. thank you so much πŸ₯Ί

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank youu, Nii! πŸŒ™β˜Ί

@VictoriaLove7

@Lovemymoonflowers

@Jodythinkstoomuch

Nii πŸŒ™ sent this picture for you πŸ₯‹

2-a19-b8-e4-950-c-4731-8-a88-729-db798-fb68_1694627029.png

Optimisticempath September 13th, 2023
@victorialove7 aka sweet Victoryyyy prepare to be amazedd 😁 you have received 3 appreciations πŸ₯³ you deserve every kind word always πŸ’•

Kind message and candies from @Somebodyspicy πŸ’•

image_1694627269.png

candy-sweets.gif

Shiny message and flowers from @TheElf πŸ’•

image_1694627124.png
flowers-flowers-for-you.gif
Sweet appreciation and more candies from @Annasilverberg πŸ’•

image_1694627147.png
candy-sweet.gif

Thank you for the appreciations Amy, Elf and Anna you all are amazing for remembering Victory's kind acts and appreciating her for being so wonderful πŸ’•

Victory me totally agrees with all of them πŸ₯Ί you have allways been so kind and supportive to me and everyone and also vv appreciative and sweet πŸ’• thanks for being you Rainbow bear!! πŸ€—πŸŒˆπŸ§Έ

@Optimisticempath

Aww so cutuu πŸ’—

Optimisticempath September 13th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers cant-thankyou-enough.gif

@Optimisticempath

Thank youu, Milky bear! πŸ§ΈπŸ€—πŸ₯Ίβ€

The first graphic is Spicy's style, it is autumn season πŸ‚ *nom nom the candies*πŸ€—

The one from the Elf πŸ₯ΊπŸ€— I love the message so much! πŸ₯Ίβ€ The graphic shows the Sun shining! then there are elves! It shows the appreciator and their sweet message! πŸ€—β€

I love the bear holding flowers too! πŸ§ΈπŸ’

The third graphic with the message from Anna, is a very very cute rainbow graphic! πŸ§ΈπŸ€— 🌈

Thank youu, Milky bear πŸ§ΈπŸ€— for creating these wholesome graphics that are customized to show the messages, the appreciators, and the appreciated! πŸ₯Ίβ€

Thank you for being milky bearπŸ§ΈπŸ€—

*shares candies with Milky 🧸🍭*πŸ€—

I saved the graphics and the post! πŸ§ΈπŸ€—

Hiii Sunshinee 🌞❀ γƒΎ( Λƒα΄—Λ‚ )β—ž β€’ *✰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

you have got a special appreciation from Nii

@Lovemymoonflowers πŸŒ™

Nii πŸŒ™ says to you, Sunshine 🌞❀

1-20230913-131918-0000_1694627928.png

2-20230913-131918-0001_1694627965.png

3-20230913-131918-0002_1694627992.png

4-20230913-131918-0003_1694628023.png

Nii πŸŒ™ find these qualities in you, Sunshine 🌞❀

6-20230913-131918-0005_1694628058.png

Nii sent a self- care kit for you, Sunshine 🌞❀

5-20230913-131918-0004_1694628085.png

From me (ΰ©­Λƒα΄—Λ‚)ΰ©­

@Lovemymoonflowers

Thank you for giving this appreciation for Sunshine! 🌞❀ I wholeheartedly agree Sunshine 🌞❀ is like the sun shining on us with their sincerity in everything they do. They work hard and have made Cups a brighter place! πŸŒ™

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for the numerous things you have done for Cups. Thank you for your hard work and your roles that have made Cups become an amazing platform. Our gratitude is beyond words. Thank you for everything, Sunshine, and mostly thank you for being *you*. I am truly blessed and forever grateful to have you in my life ❀

πŸ•\( ᐛ )/🍟

@VictoriaLove7

*me crying because this is so beautiful* aww Viccc (': i have no words. you did amazing, again πŸ’— it's perfect for our sweet Sunshine buddy.