Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Optimisticempath August 2nd, 2023
@lovemymoonflowers hii flower buddyy ๐Ÿค— you have an appreciation gift from @thatchristlover ๐ŸŒธ
image_1690948892.png
Flower buddy Nii you deserve all the kindness and billions and hugs and love like Flora said, your always so sweet and supportive and fun to talk to and ahhh I luvss seeing you around too ๐Ÿ’œ
Thanks Flora you have shared such a cute message, I think your pretty sweet and loving also ๐Ÿฆ‹
VictoriaLove7 August 2nd, 2023

@Optimisticempath

There's a moon with flowers because it's for moonflower and the letters and hearts are in purple just like the color tone of the graphic and the emojis are cutu, Optimus ๐Ÿงธโ˜บ

LoveMyMoonflowers August 2nd, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Awh Optii the graphic is so lovely <3 *sends love and huggss if okie*

@ThatChristLover Flooorrraaaaa ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ *billions of huggsss backkk* thank you so much bestie <3 love you sooo muchhhh as welll aaaaaaaaaa <3

ThatChristLover August 2nd, 2023

You absolutely deserve it!! โค๏ธ:3

Helgafy August 2nd, 2023

@ThatChristLover

Friend.

Jesus Christ is my friend also. Here is a fine Bibleverse for you: Zephaniah 3:17

17 The Lord your God is in your midst,
a mighty one who will save;
he will rejoice over you with gladness;
he will quiet you by his love;
he will exult over you with loud singing.

ThatChristLover August 3rd, 2023

@helgafy

thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hiya โธœ(๏ฝกหƒ แต• ห‚ )โธ Newyorker @NewYorker11 ๐Ÿ—ฝ

you have got a special appreciation from the one who shines the brightest light in Cups! ใƒพ( หƒแด—ห‚ )โ—ž โ€ข *โœฐ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ๐ŸŒž

Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค says to you ๐Ÿ—ฝ

1-20230802-153007-0000_1690970690.png

2-20230802-153007-0001_1690970725.png

Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค find these qualities in you

3-20230802-153007-0002_1690970769.png

From me \(^แด—^)/

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for your innumerable contributions to Cups. Thank you for your hard work for Cups. You gave the myriad of skills that have shaped Cups into an amazing platform. Thank you Sunshine for everything. I am truly blessed and forever grateful for your presence in my life โค

@NewYorker11

Thank you for being your authentic self and for your kind presence. You are greatly appreciated. Keep being you, new yorker! ๐Ÿ—ฝ

NewYorker11 August 2nd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou and @VictoriaLove7 - OMG thank you guys so very very much for your kind words, i greatly appreciate it! this community is very special to me, on a day to day basis, and that includes you both and everyone here on 7 Cups! best wishes, best regards and have an awesome day!

VictoriaLove7 August 3rd, 2023

@NewYorker11

Thank you for your authentic and kind presence! ๐Ÿ—ฝ

Thank you to @Sunisshiningandsoareyou for giving this appreciation and for the hard work and for the significant impact that you have made on Cups. You earn our gratitude everyday, Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 3rd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 I love the New-Yorkyyy theme haha, you are amazing, thankyouu, Viccc!โ™ฅ๏ธ

@NewYorker11, so glad you're a part of this wonderful community! Keep being you!

VictoriaLove7 August 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You are the amazing and owlsome one, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค

*me reading your reply*

images_1691057520.jpeg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 2nd, 2023
Hey hey @xooSavannahhoox soo nice to meet you and deliver to you a sweet note from your wonderful listener @yougotmyback aka Am! ๐Ÿค

image_1690988999.png

I dunno what we're excited about but I'm excited for you too hehe!
Am, you're too sweet for being the perfect cheerleader for your peers, your bright and encouraging presence is so so appreciated! ๐Ÿค

Am sent so much already, but we can always have more, so sending more love and kindness your way, Savannah! ๐Ÿค
Yougotmyback August 2nd, 2023

@sunisshiningandsoareyou

You're too sweet! Always spreading the sunshine.๐Ÿฅนโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ’›

Thank you for posting this!! And I love the colors hehe. ๐Ÿ’ž

First I wanted to disclose what I'm excited about but shouldn't be too excited! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Respecting the privacy.

Our love is enough! ๐Ÿค—๐ŸŽˆ

@Yougotmyback Aww how very thoughtful, Amm and so true, confidentiality and privacy is always #1 for us! Thankyouu for this sweet note, allowing all the passerbys to send their warm regards also!๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’›

Yougotmyback August 3rd, 2023

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The background color of the graphic is purple and white. So, the font are purple and pink and the heart on the envelope is the same pink tone as the font! ๐Ÿค—โค

Sunshine's original ยฉ๏ธ style ๐Ÿฅณโค

Yougotmyback August 3rd, 2023

Yes, looks wonderful!

Hello there @artemisstormwolf !! you've received an appreciation from @teenytinyturtle

The note reads: 'Hey Artemis, Just wanted to say a huge thank you for welcoming me to oldie side and being so friendly and supportive. It really means a lot. I hope to see you around more. thank you for being your amazing self always.'
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_1690989381.png

A little note from me:

@artemisstormwolf Thank you so much for your supportive presence <3 keep being the kind person that you are! (I really like your username as well!)

@teenytinyturtle Thank you for sending in this sweet little appreciation, buddy. You are greatly missed in teenie land <3 I really hope you're doing okay.. and I hope we can talk soonsies as well *sends love and hugs if ok*
ArtemisStormWolf August 2nd, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

@teenytinyturtle

Thank you bery much! ๐Ÿข๐Ÿขโค๏ธ

Hope to see you around, winning and concurring the world! Take care tini turtle!

Moon thanks for making this it's really beautiful!

@ArtemisStormWolf

My pleasure! Thank *you* so much for being your kind self <3

@LoveMyMoonflowers

The background color tone in the graphic is purple, so the typed letters are purple too! โ˜บ๐ŸŒ™

@VictoriaLove7

*sends hugs if ok*

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Yes yes, hugs is okie โ˜บ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 2nd, 2023

night-sky-stars.gif

Innumerable stars in the galaxy, and yet *you* shine the brightest, @Star001, thankyouuu for always emitting so much light around, embracing everyone with nothing but warmth and compassion! ๐Ÿ’›

Shiny Starrrr you've received a heart felt gratitude note from @trueconfidant123, one with the kindest compliments always! ๐Ÿ’›

image_1690990465.png

Compassionate Confiee really hit the nail with this one~ your care for the community and your peers is felt in every action and interaction, Staaaar. Grateful to be your friend too. Keep shining bright always! โค๐Ÿค—โค

shooting-star-wish.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunnn budddyyyy, this is sooo *gorgeous* <3

@LoveMyMoonflowers Aww Nii buddyyyy <3 <3 you make me smileeee!thank-you.gif

magnificentNutella August 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun, this is so pretty & gorgeous! I love the stars in galaxy you shared, my favorite!!๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโค

@magnificentNutella Nuttyyyy, you're so kind, thankyouu heheh, we love stars and @Star001, they shine so briiiight!๐Ÿฅฐ

sky-galaxy.gif

August 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou that is such a beautiful post!! Thank you sunnie buddy, I really love the colours, pictures and the gif! Thank you sooooo much โค๏ธ

@TrueConfidant123 thank you so so much!! Those are incredibly kind words, so meaningful to me! Of course I would help you through hard times, we all face them and being a listener is no easy job. Thanks to *youuuu* for seeking help and actively helping out the community, and thank you for being my friend too, confidant! Keep shininingggg ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

trueconfidant123 August 3rd, 2023

@Star001

Awwie! ๐Ÿ˜ @sunisshiningandsoareyou, sunny please send in some shades for me. ๐Ÿ˜Ž You and your buddies are shining a little โญ too bright. โ˜€๏ธ

@Star001, โœจ thank you for always being there! ๐Ÿ’› *A starry hug ๐Ÿซ‚ for you!*

love-you-hug.gif

Hiya ( oห˜โ—กห˜o) @Fristo โญ๐Ÿช

you got an amazing appreciation from

@NicolaGx ๐ŸŒธ

Nicola ๐ŸŒธ says to you โญ๐Ÿช

png-20230802-165710-0000_1690991628.png

Nicola find these qualities in you โญ๐Ÿช

2-20230802-161046-0001_1690991695.png

From me (โ›แด—โ›เน‘ )

@NicolaGx

Thank you for your kind presence. You are a wonderful person! ๐ŸŒธ

@Fristo

Thank you for giving this space to appreciate others and our lives. Keep being you, Fristo! โญ๐Ÿช

heathermarie95 August 2nd, 2023

Hello @RogueOne1983

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-08-02-at-12-58-26-pm_1690995588.png

To @RogueOne1983 -

It is great to see how much you

have accomplished here on 7cups as a member.

Keep up the great work!

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are.

RogueOne1983 August 2nd, 2023

@heathermarie95

Thanks Friend I never forget You

I always got Yer back

soulmate-love.gif

RogueOne1983 August 2nd, 2023

@heathermarie95 Thanks for your beautiful art.

Making this into phone wallpaper!

heathermarie95 August 2nd, 2023

Hello @mimmy1997

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-08-02-at-1-08-40-pm_1690996203.png

To mimmy1997 -

I am glad to see you here

as a new member.

Welcome to 7cups ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are.

๏ปฟ

GrimSox August 3rd, 2023
Oh hello, @Chetan1408 ๐Ÿ˜Š
It's my great honour to post an appreciation for you...
from the lovely @trueconfidant123 โค๏ธ

and it reads:

lofichetan_1691069119.png

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Aww, so sweet of you Chetan... to be the mastermind behind the birthday masterpost ๐Ÿ˜‚
It's a heart-warming addition to 7 Cups. Imna also tag the major culpri---ahemm--- contributors so that they may appreciate you too: @VerseArt , @xXReddMystic15Xx , and @Comphi ๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you guys. And yess... It's always so fun to see you, Chetan, in the LSR, spreading cheer and music ๐Ÿ˜‰

TC, I'm just going to say you're adorable ๐Ÿฅบ. This is such a cute appreciation โค๏ธ Also, since you don't like your birthdays ๐Ÿ˜„, I only put a small cake ๐Ÿง for your name. Hopefully, you will made Chetan blush more hehe ๐Ÿฅฐ May your kindness return to you 100x

- - -

@grimsmark8

Aww, thank you~ Charlie! ๐Ÿ’• I love how this post is thoughtful and simply amazing. ๐Ÿค— That cake has my heart. ๐Ÿฐ

I hope @Brahmm 's, Chittu (@Chetan1408) likes it as much as me. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Chetan1408 August 3rd, 2023

@grimsmark8

Aww thank you for spreading slimes... Oops!!๐Ÿ˜œ Smiles everywhere. ๐Ÿ˜Š It is a wonderful post... ๐Ÿ˜„

@trueconfidant123

Thank you my dear friend for such a lovely and wonderful message. Straight through the heart. It is so sweet that you are here and letting people know that they are in safe hands here. Your efforts really matter and you are very special my friend to the cups community. Thank you for being here and helping everyone and spreading positive vibes around. I will never forget you my friend. *Hugs* ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ

Thanks & Regards

@Chetan1408

baby-pooh-disney.gif

GrimSox August 3rd, 2023

๐Ÿ–ค Hello @Duvetgroovet ๐Ÿ–ค
You have an amazing appreciation from @Orca03
And it reads:

picsart-23-08-03-21-49-20-523_1691079702.png

๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค And Duvet.... Orca also finds these qualities in you: ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

duvet_1691080645.png

๐Ÿ–ค

Thank you Duvet, for providing such a relaxing and light-hearted space of support and help. Orca seems to genuinely cherish your insights and positive vibes :) And thanks to you Orca for recognizing and appreciating Duvet for their kindness. I hope you keep receiving such support from each other.

โœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎ

I must say, this was quite a unique one for me. I enjoyed pondering over how I could use black and white to display such an energetic and cheerful message. So.. hihihihihi... did steal Vicky's style and added a graphic for the qualities, I hope that's okay, hehe. I thought it would look nice.
๐Ÿ–ค It was really fun ๐Ÿ–ค