Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

MeaningfulSilence July 14th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Hi Victoria, you made it soooo beautiful 💜💜💜

Thank you 😊

VictoriaLove7 July 14th, 2023

@MeaningfulSilence

Hi Sil 🦋 I'm glad you like it, thank you for your kind presence in our community! 😇

MeaningfulSilence July 14th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Yes, you built it cool for Jenna 👏👏

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 14th, 2023

Hey hey @BrightIndigo, your compassionate and supportive self is appreciated by a secret friend for being a empathetic, innovtive and a wonderful communicator! 💗

image_1689343806.png

Thankyou dear secret friend for being so kind and amazing! 💗

I am so proud of you @OakSerenity, for always taking time to reflect on your journey, and acknowledge the steps you take along the way! 💙

image_1689344214.png

Keep going, you got this indeed, Oak, one step at a time! I am rooting for you! 💙

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The oak tree in the graphic looks really serene, Sunshine 🌞❤ It fits to oakserenity's name. 😇

And and, the font colors (purple and blue) in the graphic are the same as the purple typed letter and the blue heart. ©️ Sunshine's style! 🥳❤

OakSerenity July 14th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you 😊🌺💙

"For believing in the power of love"

Awwww that's the most wholesome-est reasons to appreciate yourself, I'm so incredibly proud of you, @YouGotMyBack, you did so well in this self-appreciation, by acknowledging and appreciating how you are trying to explore new opportunities, meet people and gain experiences, in order to grow as a hooman, despite the fear of failure. 💜

I feel fear of failure is something common for many people sadly, but it takes so much strength to push through and win against our fears, and you're so courageous for doing that! 💜

image_1689344907.png

We are "good enough" when *we* decide we are. Repeat as often needed, "You are good enough as you are and so worthy of all the kindness and good things in life, as any other". Sending love your way! 💜

Yougotmyback July 14th, 2023

Thank you so much! Means a lot to me. I'm gonna save it and see it whenever I feel that about myself. 🥹🫶🩷

@Yougotmyback

💗💗💗

love-heart.gif

Hiya @halcyoncloud2036 you've got your smile-mail from @Michael205, which is all things sweet and heart warming, as yourself! 🤍

image_1689345830.png

It is always lovely to see members connecting and being so surpportive of one another. Thankyouu for being so appreciative, Michael! 🤍

BrightIndigo July 14th, 2023

To whomever sent me this wonderful little message, thank you, this means a lot to me <3

Hey (❛ᴗ❛๑ ) @Howegeorgia20 🌸

you got an amazing appreciation from a wonderful appreciator @ValleyRoss 🎉

Valley says to you

20230714-220943-0000_1689348492.png

These are the qualities that Valley 🎉 find in you, Howe 🌸

20230714-220943-0001_1689348578.png

Valley 🎉 sent this for you 🎧 click and listen here 🎧

From me

@ValleyRoss

Hi Valley, thank you for being supportive to fellow members in chatrooms. Are you still drawing? 🎉

@Howegeorgia20

Thank you for being supportive towards others though you have your struggles. You are greatly appreciated! 🌸

Georginahowe July 15th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you so much that voice recording is so sweet valley

VictoriaLove7 July 15th, 2023

@Howegeorgia20

Tagging @ValleyRoss 🎉 so that Valley see your message. 😇

Georginahowe July 15th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Thankyou victoria

@Howegeorgia20

Thank you, Howe for giving listening and support to fellow members in SC! 😇

RossyGlossy July 16th, 2023

@Howegeorgia20 I was actually talking about how kind and sweet you are in my voice-mail to avoid confusion! I'm so glad you love it

Georginahowe July 16th, 2023

@ValleyRoss

Thank you valley

Hey (*๑˘◡˘) @xXReddMystic15Xx 🔮

you got a wonderful appreciation from the amazing appreciator

@howegeorgia20 🌸

1-20230715-021133-0000_1689363081.png

These are the qualities that Howe find in you 🔮

2-20230715-021133-0001_1689363119.png

From me

@howegeorgia20

Thank you for consoling others though you have struggling you try to give support to other members. Keep up the great work, Howe! 🌸

@xXReddMystic15Xx

Thank you for your kind presence in chatrooms and for listening to others in chatrooms like MCR. You are appreciated! 🔮

AnnaSilverberg July 14th, 2023

💜 What a wonderful day 💜

💎 Hay there @Comphi 💎

🌙 You have just been appreciated by @DreamTouch 🌙

⭐️ They find that you have amazing qualities and want you to know that you are ⭐️

🔹Intuitive🔹Empathetic🔹Supportive🔹
🔹Respectful🔹Motivated🔹Patient🔹

They left you a wonderful message:
smile-spreader-post_1689374121.jpg
Click To See Photo

"You has been a great peer and a good team player.
I love working with you and I really appreciate your kindness and positive spirit.
Keep being awesome! 💜"

💜 What a beautiful message DreamTouch, such a heartfelt and caring appreciation! 💜
You sure showed true kindness with your appreciating words and I am very
lucky to have been the one who made your appreciation
💎 Thank you for sharing those kind words with us 💎

💙 Comphi, you are absolutely wonderful, I agree with DreamTouch there 💙
You are a true team player and you are one of the most positive persons I know here.
🌟 Kindness goes a long way, just as positivity does. I see that yours is truly spreading 🌟

💎 Thank you for being such an amazing person 💎

😊 We wish you both a wonderful rest of your day 😊
✨💙✨

Comphi July 15th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg

Thank You Anna for presenting this so beautifully. I don't know how you do it, but your posts are just incredible to look at, be it for PAT or anything else. Your hard work and grit clearly comes to life through your consistency. Thank you once again for your kinds and best of luck, I shall see you around.

@DreamTouch

Wow, I am speechless. thank you so much Dream for those uplifting words. I try my best to be of best use and to assist you and other team mates the best I can. Thank you so much for recognizing a good team player persona in me. I love working with you as well, I love the energy and feeling of togetherness our LDP program has, its like going on adventure. Thank you so much, I just began with my day and what a start😃

Hey (*•‿•*)

@VioletVeritas 🌸

you got wonderful appreciations from

@BrightIndigo 🌼

@Fristo ⭐🍪

@ValleyRoss 🎉

@VictoriaLove7 🌈

@Howegeorgia20 ⚘

and secret friends 😎

20230715-140312952_1689407094.jpeg

1-20230715-143656-0000_1689407114.png

20230715-132933420_1689407132.jpeg

20230715-132606712_1689407150.jpeg

20230715-140216721_1689407196.jpeg

20230715-144258-0000_1689407240.png

8-20230715-143656-0003_1689407262.png

These are the qualities that they find in you

6-20230715-143656-0002_1689407675.png

BrightIndigo sent this picture for you

20230715-115241465_1689407344.jpeg

ValleyRoss 🎉 sent this for you

🎧 click here to listen 🎧

From me

@Fristo

Thank you for encouraging us to appreciate our lives. Keep being our OG and keep being you, Fristo! ⭐🍪

@BrightIndigo

Thank you for your kind presence. You are a wonderful person! 🌼

@ValleyRoss

Thank you for giving this appreciation and for giving support to other members. 🎉

Secret friend

Thank you for giving this appreciation!

@Howegeorgia20

Thank you for being supportive to fellow members though you are struggling. Hope things will get better for you ⚘

CalmRosebud July 15th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

@BrightIndigo 🌼

@Fristo ⭐🍪

@ValleyRoss 🎉

@VictoriaLove7 🌈

@Howegeorgia20 ⚘

and secret friends 😎

Wow! I awoke and this Message from all of you was on my inbox. I am truly brought to tears, you are, Each of You, so Special and Truly I had no idea of this Surprise, I am Rather Stunned actually, to the point I have to Take a Little Break here and Contemplate Each of You Darling People.

I just want to give you Such a Huge Hug, Snacks, Kittens, Puppies, and Cars for You who want the Cars. Maybe a Tree as well? I just want you to be Happy. We don't know what our time on Earth will be, but Each Second, Something is Happening.

We can look for what is Bad that is happening or we can look for what is Good that is happening.

Because Everything contains Both.

And all I see here with You is Goodness.

screen-shot-2023-07-15-at-6-09-08-am_1689415942.png

screen-shot-2023-07-15-at-6-09-48-am_1689415954.png

screen-shot-2023-07-15-at-6-10-26-am_1689415971.png

screen-shot-2023-07-15-at-6-12-01-am_1689415985.png

screen-shot-2023-07-15-at-6-10-57-am_1689415999.png

screen-shot-2023-07-15-at-6-15-01-am_1689416121.png

Love and Courage, Tas

Ranaeil July 15th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg

A Secret Friend has this to say..

"Anna love, I am so so so grateful to be your new mentee. Thank you for being so understanding with me and for all your kindness. I wish you could’ve seen how excited and happy I was to do chat with you. Please keep doing what you’re doing; you are an amazing person, don’t ever doubt that."

This is so great! What an awesome appreciation for an awesome person!

Some of the traits that this Secret Friend had to say about Anna

"Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.,

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.,

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.,

Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity.,

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.,

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.,

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Aren't these posts just the best? I love being able to spread this positivity around!

WonderlandAlice00 July 15th, 2023

Hi, just wondering why I don’t get the cool pics ..?

WonderlandAlice00 July 15th, 2023

Also next time, is it possible to not have the qualities in a big chunk of text ..? Just as bullet points maybe without the definitions ..

July 16th, 2023

@WonderlandAlice00 Graphic was hiding, was feeling shy before, but I convinced it to be out:

aviyt8e_1689473136.png

Wonderful graphic art by @YourCaringConfidant

@AnnaSilverberg you are amongst the best mentors at cups, no wonder we see this appreciation for you!

teenytinyturtle July 15th, 2023

hey @tobedoctor appreciations have been flying in for you!

I think we can guess who this one is from even though they left their username @tabbycat97 😛

you really are wonderful everywhere you go, chatrooms, pms, forums!

tabby, thanks for sharing your umm.. food choices with us... but honestly, thank you for sharing your wonderful appreciation for the much loved tobe.

png-20230715-110707-0000_1689419150.png

@violetnotes sent you this message! violet, thank you for all you do on cups, and for sending this lovely message!

png-20230715-111542-0000_1689419413.png

@bluerivercares yay yay, totally agree! and so are youuu!png-20230715-112207-0000_1689419609.png

Happy birthday for your special day :0 I'm glad @keith22534 told us so we can celebrate 🎉 and we dooo love you, you are amazinggg! thanks keith for sharing this, also on behalf of so many people.

20230715-112758-0000_1689419719.png

@ilxraurel01 gosh, you are going to make all of us cry! your words are so true, and clearly come from the heart.

png-20230715-113252-0000_1689419869.png

@shiningSky3745 sent you this cheerful appreciation! I'll be honest, I tried to find a doctor image, but when I typed it in, it came up with the frog, so I went along with it 🤷😂

png-20230715-113818-0000_1689420024.png

this final appreciation, was sent by a secret friend, but secret friend also put their username🤭 when I receive a reply back, I may tag them, depending on reply 😀

Such a wonderful message, thank you secret friend. Its clear you've put a lot of thought and love into this.

png-20230715-115327-0000_1689420225.png20230715-115700-0000_1689420486.png

Pelai July 15th, 2023

@Tobedoctor @teenytinyturtle

Hi, this is random, and a bit out of place, but I stumbled across this. I would have put an appreciation in but I didn't know about it, so here I am to type it to you anyways. You probably don't remember me, my username has changed lots, but I'm just another member who is in awe of who you are. When we used to talk, you would check in often despite having so many things to do, so many members, and a demanding life. But it always made me feel cared for, in a way that I have not found anywhere else on cups. Tobe, you deserve the world and more. I know that you have struggles too, but I hope that this kindness will carry you through life, and that it isn't taken for granted. I know that I personally have taken your care for granted, as I noticed when it was gone. I hope that everything you hope for comes true, and that some amount of my appreciation can come through in this message. 💛

July 17th, 2023

@pali00 hi pali, this is our appreciation form that you may use any time to appreciate anyone at cups or appreciate yourself and we will then make a beautiful post using your form response in this thread 💛

@teenytinyturtle

It's so cute, turtle 🐢 each graphic that you made.

Each represent Tobe and the message from the appreciators! 😇

EnigmaticCat24 July 16th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

I'm speechless....😮 . I meant this much appreciations ,i don't even deserve 1℅ of this tho 😳 . You guys are just sooo kindd and lovelyy💙 You guys literally melted my heart 😭🤧 and my brain can't digest all these kind words ( must be bc tabby nommed my brain XD) I know thank you will be not enough but... Thankk youuuuuu! 💙

@teenytinyturtle

Turtle frienddd, you're just soo turtlesomee!🐢💙 Thank you soo much for adorable graphicss, you're really doing great job at PAT and so much appreciated for everything you do 💙. And that frogg is soo cutee and i loved it lots! Thank you so muchh *hugs* and since sharing is caring I'm going to share mayotella and pastaproducts with you XD 😂

@TabbyCat97

Kittyy buddyy 💙🐾 You're making me cry with your kindness and lovee 😭 I'm soo luckyy i met you at TL! And i love making chaos with you XD. You're awesome pawsomee and bestt kitty buddy in the world and thank you for all you do here, you're really an inspiration for all of us💙 . *hugs back* and noms cookies. Ty for Mayotella and pastaproducts 😅😂 pasta toothpaste is besttt! I thought you cheated pasta tho. Take good care of yourself! We all loves you tonss! ♡

@VioletNotes

Aww super viii^^ you are just soo adorable. Thank you so much and it's always lovely to see you at TL💙. You're really super great frienddd and thank you for all you do here and making this world more beautiful! ♡. You're so much appreciated and loved.

You are all the colors in one, at full brightness.- Finch

@bluerivercares

Blueeee💙 thank youuu for thiss and it's soo nice to see you at TL again! Keep being awesomeee! Good luck with college lifee! You got thiss bluee! *sending hugs💙

@Keith22534

Keith keithh i don't know how to thank you! I don't know how can I even deserve a friend like you 😭💙 Thank you for early birthday gift!!! Thiss is the bestest gift i got everr! I love you soo much my little friend! *hugs tight* sending care and love and tobe ice cream on your way! 💙. Yupp PJ is forever in my heart XD.

Those who don’t have a dream, it’s okay, it’s okay if you don’t have a dream. You just have to be happy. - Suga

@ilxraurel01

Ilaa you're melting my heart friendd! If you think I have became good listener, the all credit goes to youuu! I still remember how you encouraged me and said I'll be a wonderful listener someday when i wanted to leave. I'm really greatful for youu for everything 💙. Sending hugs and lovee! Keep being *you* , you deserve the world! ♡

@shiningSky3745

Skyyy you're the best evil lawyerr! 💙 I'm lucky to meet Cherful people like youu! Keep being awesome friend and looking forward to make chaos with you in TL if you won't sue me XD

@pali00

Palii I'm not sure if I'm guessing correct but are you crystal? And I'm happy if i helped you andd feel free to poke my PMs anytimee! Thank you so much for your appreciation and I'm suree you're a pawsomee person and you deserve the whole universe! 💙 Always here for you! Hope things are going ok with you. Take care of yourself and again thank you! 💙

To not so secret friend aka @Daf8

I have no words to describe how wonderful you are daff and i can never thank you enough for all the things you're doing for me. 🥺 i lovee you soo much and it was my honour to become your friend!you literally wrote an essay 😭. Thank youuu, even though my family is not that lucky bc of me tho... But i appreciate your concern for me and others! I love it when you spam my inbox with your lovely msgs! 💙 You're kind for everyone! I know you're struggling lot too and you don't deserve single bit of suffering or pain! Please show the same kindness for yourself and keep being *you* . And enjoy your life with cutee traumatized kitty! *sending magical hugs and cookies 💙

Keith22534 July 19th, 2023

@Tobedoctor

you deserve it.

wow, how do you know that quote by Suga? XD

<3

ilxraurel01 July 21st, 2023

@tobedoctor

you deserve the world too <3 *hugs back* we're always here for you <33

Keith22534 July 19th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

Wow! This came out so beautifully! You are awesome.
<3
lightPrune1000 July 15th, 2023

My self appreciation.

Thanks Fristo for reminder Gratitude gives wings to hearts. I'm appreciating myself for knowing fake friends or narcissist friend who just want to take supply. I feel sorry at first but now I no longer let myself be supply. Let her family, hubby, children feed her need for supply.

lightPrune1000 July 15th, 2023

Thanks Fristo, for sending appreciation for me. I never got any appreciation other than my self appreciation so, it's a surprise.

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone., Cheerful - They are fun to be around., Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong., Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions., Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 15th, 2023

Hey hey @CheeryMango, sooooo honored to be sharing this *well deserved* appreciation for you, from @tommy, another lovely hooman, just spreading so much kindness around! ❤

image_1689436091.png

MangoStarrrrr, I wholeheartedly agree with everything Tommy said for you, you're a true blessing to the community and it honestly wouldn't be the same without you. Thanks for everything you do and being your cheery self! ❤

Thankyouu for this super sweet message, Tommy, and thank youu for stepping up as an ambassador for sub communities, you've been so amazing in forumland and I can't wait to see what more magic is left to unfold!

image_1689436566.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The mango graphic is super cheery with the mango silhouettes on the background. 😄

The font in the graphic is black and the mango is yellow. So, you make the typed letter colors yellow and black for the names of the appreciated and the appreciator.

And and, the panda portrays tommy, with the purple heart. So the caption colors are black and purple! 😇

I love your style, Sunshine 🌞❤ it's owlsome! ©️ Sunshine 🥳❤