Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

LovetoGod July 9th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

Thank you so much for sharing this. I love it ❤

@philosophicalKiwi3462 oof I know it's you. Thank you so much for bringing me so much shine in my life and I love that cute image. *lotsss of hugs *

care-hugs.gif

VictoriaLove7 July 9th, 2023

Hey *\(๑'ᵕ'๑)⸝*

@Teenytinyturtle 🐢

You've got a special appreciation from the one who shines the brightest light in Cups \(^ᴗ^)/

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

Sunshine 🌞 says to you 🐢

1-20230709-203314-0000-min_1688911002.png

2-20230709-203314-0001-min_1688911040.png

3-20230709-203314-0002-min_1688911071.png

And, these are the qualities that Sunshine 🌞 finds in you 🐢

png-20230709-203728-0000-min_1688911158.png

From me \(ˊᗜˋ*)/

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You have made a significant impact on Cups. Our community is brighter because of you in it. Thank you for your hard work and for your efforts to make Cups a better a place. You earned our gratitude everyday. And thank you for everything, Sunshine. I am forever grateful to have you in my life. ❤

@Teenytinyturtle

Hi turtle 🐢 , thank you for joining our team! You are vv talented and you have your own style! On another note, I hope everything is going well with you. How's the emdr therapy? (If okie to ask) 🐢

\(๑ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑)/
teenytinyturtle July 9th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*sobs* oops just a bit of sand in my eye, of course I'm not crying 😀 you are just the sweetest human being, I don't deserve this 🥺 all right back at you - so caring towards others, and brightening everyone's day.

@VictoriaLove7

aww turtle graphics aw aw! 🥺🐢 thank you so much for posting this. things super rough right now. haven't started the processing part of emdr yet, due to happen thursday, but will probs only have two sessions due to aging out of my support. uncomfortable memories I didn't realise affected me so much. But enough of that, this is positivity corner.

@teenytinyturtle

I'm glad you like it, turtle! And thank you for your creative designs! 😃

It is not an easy process but it will be worth it. I hope everything will go well with the therapy and you will find your path to healing, turtle 🐢

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 10th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle aww you do deserve it! 💛 sand in eyes made me chuckle Haha, you're so appreciated, teeny! Keep being you!

@VictoriaLove7 gonna use the pun again but this is a turtley amazing post, Vicc, love the cutu turtle theme hehe, you always nailll all the appreciations, thanks so so much! ❤

VictoriaLove7 July 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *you*, Sunshine! 🌞❤ It's a smol way to say it 🤗

I love punnity 🌝❤

images-6_1689018650.jpeg

NotFound20 July 9th, 2023

💐Hello All 💐

We are very glad to share another beautiful appreciation for @Tulipsmile.

🌷😊🌷😊🌷😊🌷😊🌷😊🌷😊🌷😊🌷😊🌷😊🌷😊🌷😊🌷😊🌷😊🌷😊🌷😊

You are appreciated by a Secret Friend.

💐🌿💐🌿💐🌿💐🌿💐🌿💐🌿💐🌿💐🌿💐🌿💐🌿💐🌿

Tulip, you are appreciated for being -

im2_1688922314.jpg

💐 Also a sweet message - 💐

im1_1688922357.jpg

im3_1688922531.jpg

Tulipsmile July 9th, 2023

@NotFound20

Thank you so much 🌷🌷🤗🤗😇

NotFound20 July 10th, 2023

@Tulipsmile

My pleasure 😊

Hey everyone (❛ᴗ❛๑ )

We got a wonderful appreciation for PAT OG leader @Fristo ⭐🍪

from one of our amazing appreciators

@OnlyDarkness 🌼

1-20230710-030943-0000_1688934057.png

2-20230710-030943-0001_1688934079.png

These are the qualities that Darky find in you, Fristo ⭐🍪

3-20230710-030943-0002_1688934121.png

From me

@OnlyDarkness

Thank you for your kind presence. Even though you have your struggles, you are being supportive to others. Keep being you! 🌼

@Fristo

Thank you for the positivity that you keep spreading in our community and thank you for teaching us to be grateful for our life. You are truly appreciated, Fristo! ⭐🍪

Ranaeil July 9th, 2023

We have another appreciation!

This time, a Secret Friend has appreciated @ImpudentIncognito

This secret friend goes on to say that "They have their struggles but they give others support with their encouraging words in support rooms. Hopefully things will get better for them"

Such caring words. Let's all appreciate @ImpudentIncognito and this secret friend. You both are amazing
❤️

Ranaeil July 9th, 2023

Whoops!

Forgot to include... "Coachable - They have a desire to improve., Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately., Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

ImpudentIncognito July 9th, 2023

@Nessa00 Thank you secret friend, you're very kind. 🩵🩵💙💙💚💚

Ranaeil July 9th, 2023

This is another appreciation shout out to @WonNone!!

Someone had these wonderful words to say about them!

"Won is a great presence around, welcoming people and engaging in the chatrooms to share a supportive and fun space together. Hope you find many amazing people to walk with you in the journey of life, you deserve that also. And hey, you better be smiling too, looks good on you! "

Isn't this great ya'll?I love seeing all of this positivity floating around, it makes my time on 7cups so wonderful!

@Nessa00 It's indeed quite amazing to see to positivity flowing! ❤

Way to go, @WonNone, you're a lovely presence around! ❤

WonNone July 10th, 2023

@Nessa00

Thank you for the appreciation 🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬

🦋*flutters happy*🦋

Hey hey amazing butterfly aka, @SoulfullyaButterfly, you are so appreciated by all of us for being so prompt, supportive, understanding, creative, resourceful and approachable, but we have a special shout out for you today from @VictoriaLove7. 💙

Viccc as owlways has a keen eye in observing the good and being thoughtfully appreciative about the same! 💙

image_1688977890.png

I wholeheartedly agree with everything Vicc said for you, Soul, you're indeed a lovely example for good leadership and being a great human. Thanks for all you do! 🦋

Vicccc, I'm forever amazed at how you have the sweetest ability to *see* people, you're so special for doing that, for reminding people how appreciated they are, even for the seemingly overlooked things otherwise! 💙

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshineee 🌞❤ thank youu 🥺❤ The graphic is so vv pretty and shining! I lovee this graphic and the wordings and the whole thing 🥺❤

The appreciated, Soul, is depicted by the butterflies cuz that's their pfp. 😄 And there's one smol rainbow butterfly 🌈🦋 that is perfectly placed near my name 🥺❤ It perfectly represents the appreciator (=me 😄)

You are vv creative, thoughtful, and so good at details and smol things. As someone says, "sometimes it is the smol things that take up the most room in our hearts". 🤗

And and, the opening words (🦋*flutters happy* 🦋 ) is so catchy, it's Sunshine's style! \(^ᗜ^ )/´

You owlways make simple words sound so meaningful and fun, Sunshine 🌞❤

The font colors as owlways are similar to the typed letter and the heart colors (purple and blue). 😄

I'm saving the graphic and the whole post! 🥳

SoulfullyAButterfly July 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you Sun for this beautiful appreciation post and @VictoriaLove7 for taking the moment to appreciate me and our community admin team. It is these simple moments that really add sparkle and an added boost of compassion into our days and I thank you for sending me this love ❤️

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Thank you, Soul, for all the work you do for Cups community! 🦋😇

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you again, Sunshine 🌞❤ for creating this vv beautiful graphics with all the details and the fluttering butterflies! 🤗

@SoulfullyaButterfly

Sooo pleased to add some sparkle for you! 🦋

@VictoriaLove7

Always happy to, Viccc, thankyou for noticing all the (smol) details! ❤

bff-pooh.gif

Hey hey @rubylistens22, you're such a beautiful part of the community, making so much positive impact in the world, one chat, one peer appreciation, one cupsing day a time! 🤍

Soooo pleased to share this sweet gratitude note from @babychicken1618 (okay but what is this cutuu username?!🥰) with youuu! 🤗

image_1688978507.png

I can totally see why Ruby is one of your favorite people, someone like her is surely a precious gem to be around. Thanks for sending the appreciation babychicken! 🤍

Keep being youu, Rubyyy, we appreciate you lots! 🤍

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The heart shaped ruby stone portrayed the appreciated, Rubylistens and the color is pinkish red, cuz that's the stone color 😃

The blue background has ruby stones silhouettes too. You give meanings in every graphic you made, Sunshine! 🌞❤

Rubylistens22 July 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

aw thank you so muchhh💙 your graphics are always the cutest and you’re so creative! It means a lot

@babychicken1618 I am so proud of you for being such an a amazing person and chatting with you is always a great part of my day!:)

@Rubylistens22 Aww thankyouuu, I'm really happy to hear that!😃

teenytinyturtle July 10th, 2023

Hey everyone,

We have an anonymous appreciation for @exuberanttalker9747 You sound like an amazing person talker, your secret friend is very grateful to have you, a strong caring sweet person! 💜

Secret friend - thank you for sharing this appreciation, you are wonderful for making your friends smile! 🌻20230710-085239-0000_1688981409.png

exuberantTalker9747 July 10th, 2023

Thank you so much for this. I really needed this at this time. This made my day.

Love you so much ♥️🥺

@Hawaii968 @floatingdandelion @onlydarkness @wonnone you've been appreciated! Thank you for being wonderful!

@tinywhisper11 wants to appreciate you! Here is a lovely little message from tiny 💜

tiny, you light up everywhere you go with your joy. thank you for being you 🌻

20230710-102211-0000_1688982039.png

@Comphi you've been appreciated not once, but twice :0 that's truly amazing!

Firstly, an appreciation from @charmingFlower8111

Flower, so pleased you were inspired by the wonderful comphi, and thank you for helping to celebrate their wonderful achievements in the community!

png-20230710-093602-0000_1688982471.png

secondly, we have an appreciation from the one and only @fristo . thanks for appreciating!

png-20230710-094829-0000_1688982715.png

Comphi, you have clearly made a huge difference to your fellow listeners, thank you for all the hard work you do 💜🌻

Comphi July 10th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

Hi teeny, thank you for the wonderful post😊

@charmingFlower8111

I really appreciate every word you mentioned about me. I truly do. Never realized you think that way for me😊. I enjoy your presence too in the listener chatrooms and have missed you deeply since your break began. But I know we have long road ahead, so kudos to the future ahead. Once again thank you for those awesome words😄

@Fristo

Thank you Fristo, this made my day. You have been here so long and you know how to observe people, so coming from you means I am heading in right direction. Thank you so much, I deeply appreciate it and your presence around😊

@lightprune1000 thanks for being part of our community 💜🌻 You've been appreciated by @fristo !

20230710-110921-0000_1688985297.png

@Comphi yes *you*, you've been appreciated by the wonderful @azuladragon34

I am loving hearing about how supportive you are of your peers, you go above and beyond to make them smile! 💜🌻

Azula, thank you for appreciating them, you yourself are a wonderful host and listener, bringing smiles to many 💜🌻

png-20230710-112109-0000_1688985691.png

Comphi July 10th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

Once again thank you teeny for the wonderful post. You work so hard😊

@azuladragon34

Thank you so much azula for the nice words. I too like your presence around the community, you are of the most humble person around. Thank for for being who you are. Much appreciated😊

Hey @purplesea7109 your peer appreciation is beautiful! thank you for being kind to yourself. we appreciate you.

You for sure *can* do it!

png-20230710-172718-0000_1689017737.png

@teenytinyturtle

aww this is cute, turtle 🐢 The message from purple is on the picture, glued to the 'wall' 😄

purpleSea7109 July 14th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

Thank you teenytinyturtle. That made me feel better. Inam hear for you. X

I am just click away.x

heathermarie95 July 10th, 2023

Hello @GoldenNest2727

You have received an appreciation from @Fristo

screenshot-2023-07-09-at-8-09-39-pm_1689031875.png

To GoldenNest2727 -

It's great to see how far you have

come as a member and you are

a room supporter for

Newbie Hub and Academy

Keep up the great work!

To Fristo -

Thank you for everything

that you do for the 7cups community.

Keep being the kind person that you are.

GoldenNest2727 July 13th, 2023

@heathermarie95

What a cheerful graphic! Thanks for creating such a lovely piece of art, heathermarie95. It means a lot to me!

@Fristo, wow, that's a real compliment coming from someone like you! Your thoughtfulness has made my whole week!

heathermarie95 July 11th, 2023

Hello @Howegeorgia20

You have received an appreciation from @spongbobishappy

screenshot-2023-07-10-at-9-09-20-pm_1689038235.png

To @Howegeorgia20

It is great to see that

you are a member and peer supporter

for the Newbie Hub.

Keep up the great work.

To @spongbobishappy -

From the looks of your profile

it looks as though you have

grown a lot as a member.

Keep up the great work!

VictoriaLove7 July 11th, 2023

Hey everyone!ヾ(>o< )╯

We have a super bright appreciation for the one who shines the brightest light in Cups \(^ᴗ^)/

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

This appreciation is from

@grimsmark8 🎉

Here's what Grimsmark says to you, Sunshine 🌞❤

3-20230711-145235-0001_1689061991.png

These are the qualities that Grimsmark find in you, Sunshine 🌞

2-20230711-145235-0000_1689062032.png

Grimsmark 🎉 sent this picture 🥳

8c3e7ed1c1fe8b864fec9c952b544073-2x_1689062087.jpg

From me ヾ( ˃ᴗ˂ )◞ • *✰

@grimsmark8

Thank you for recognizing the goodness in Sunshine. Yes yes, Sunshine is like the sun that sincerely give their warmth without having to be acknowledged. We are truly blessed to have Sunshine in Cups! 🎉

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for your hard work for our community. Thank you for going above and beyond in your efforts to make Cups a better place. You earn our gratitude, everyday. Thank you for everything, Sunshine. I am vv proud of you and I am forever grateful to know you and to have you in my life. ❤

🍟\(*•؎ •*)/🍕