Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

ouiCherie July 8th, 2023

You're sweet @teenytinyturtle

thank you for the tag, kind words and cake ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ˜ and... thank you for spreading smile & kindness with PAP! โœจ๏ธ

LavenderHere July 9th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle aw that's so sweet, thanks a lot for the lovely post! And thank you @MelodyOfTheOcean for the tag!!

teenytinyturtle July 7th, 2023

Heya! @mylesishereforyou guess who's been appreciated? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Yesss! *you*

Congrats on becoming verified and for all you do listening and supporting members. It is great to have you on cups!

You were appreciated by @beck1 (: beck, you deserve so much appreciation for supporting lovely teenie listeners and members alike, it is great to have you as an ATL! Thank you for helping us to celebrate myles' achievement!

png-20230707-101655-0000_1688722077.png

VictoriaLove7 July 7th, 2023

Hey @Faraweigh

You got a wonderful appreciation from a secret friend ๐Ÿ˜Ž

20230707-163833-0000_1688723431.png

These are the qualities that they find in you

20230707-163833-0001_1688723457.png

From me

To Secret Friend

Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are a wonderful person! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

To @Faraweigh

Thank you for being compassionate towards other members. You are appreciated! โœˆ

Faraweigh July 14th, 2023

Aw, how sweet <3 :)

YourCaringConfidant July 7th, 2023

@MeaningfulSilence has become quite the appreciator; and it brings me such joy to be able to deliver this note to all the Smile Spreaders.

Yes team, I know you amazing people just received another appreciation note not long ago but here's another to add to it. โ™ก Each of you are literally spreading smiles, thinking of others, and making 7cups a better place. You all deserve it. Happy reading.

The note from Meaningful says:

3-20230707-005047-0002_1688726082.png

I couldn't agree more, team! The time each of you give into doing your role is so special. You all are so creative. โ™ก If any of you were not here contributing your part, the team would feel so incomplete. @MeaningfulSilence thank you for being such an amazing appreciator. You have such a way with words and every note is just as sweet as your last. Thank you for bringing additional smiles to all of the Smile Spreaders.

๐Ÿ˜ƒ S ๐Ÿ’™ M ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I ๐Ÿ’™ L ๐Ÿ˜ƒ E๏ปฟ

Currently, the Smile Spreaders consistent of you amazing people...

4-20230707-005047-0003_1688726700.png

5-20230707-005047-0004_1688726714.png

6-20230707-005047-0005_1688726726.png

๏ปฟQualities: Intuitive, Authentic, Optimistic, Purposeful, Supportive, Great Communicator, and Cheerful.

Not me forgetting to actually tag everyone. Lol. ๐Ÿ˜‚ See above please, Smile Spreaders.

@AnnaSilverberg @blissfulSky8162 @bubblingbreeze14 @ByataLovesYouu @Fristo @GloriaD @Harsvin @heathermarie95 @justFarheen @Nessa00 @Notfound20 @Optimisticempath @Rosey16 @Rubylistens22 @SophTheListener2022 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @teenytinyturtle @tifaxemmi @VictoriaLove7 @YourCaringConfidant

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 7th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Ohmigoodnesss this is perfection, Desiree, love how you included the "golden bridge" translating the words into a beautiful picture! Your creativity has no bounds! ๐Ÿ™Œโค

And yayy for taking it a notch up with something of everyone ๐Ÿฅฐ superrrr personalised and fantabulous. Most of all, thank you for including the bestest *cupcake* we need the sweetness to thrive in here! ๐Ÿค—

@MeaningfulSilence

Silenceeee ๐Ÿค— you're toooooo kind, thankyouuu for sending us this beautiful message, it is incredibly gratifying to be a part of this wonderful group, who really are "smile spreaders" in every way possible. Our appreciators are smile spreaders too hehe, they bring the smiles, that we carry forward, so thankyouu for being one bright smile spreader yourself. All the love and sparkles! ๐Ÿ’™

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Ohhh Sun, you know I did that just for you. I learnt my lesson last time not including myself. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thanks for your always sweet words. I am going to need you to take a peek at your inbox for 2 second though. Lol. I am glad you like it. I seen how sweet a note Meaningful wrote and I just wanted to be the deliverer. <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 8th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Heheh I knowww, yay for being a fast learner!๐Ÿ˜›

Aww yess, peeking right in! โค

MeaningfulSilence July 7th, 2023

โœจ@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

So well deserved!! ๐Ÿ’™

@YourCaringConfidant

How beautiful ๐Ÿ˜

You made it amazing Caring, thank you! ๐ŸŽ‰

@MeaningfulSilence It was my pleasure. Happy to do it for you. <3

heathermarie95 July 7th, 2023

this is so sweet

thank you @meaningfulsilence

@heathermarie95

You are welcome heathermarie ! ๐Ÿ’™ ๐ŸŒธ

lightPrune1000 July 7th, 2023

Hello,

I'll just do this myself.

Thanks Fristo for allowing me to appreciate myself. I can see my narcissistic friend who envy my achievements and do not congratulate me in public. She want to be praised but got envious when I achieve more. Lesson learned stop being a supply to a narcissistic person. Thanks again for allowing me to appreciate myself!

images-7_1688731975.jpg

images-5_1688731988.jpg

teenytinyturtle July 7th, 2023

Hey @VictoriaLove7

Guess who got appreciated!

You deserve these two appreciations so so much. I really admire all the care and love that goes into everything you do.

First off, some beautiful words from @Optimisticempath thank you for sharing these!

png-20230707-141927-0000_1688737754.pngpng-20230707-142114-0000_1688737800.png

For some reason it didn't like the emojis :( Sorry Opti. We had ๐ŸŒˆs and ๐Ÿฆ„s

Opti, your words are making me tear up, let alone Victoria! ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿ’œ you are just the sweetest.

Here's another appreciation for Victoria from @meaningfulsilence

Thanks Meaningful for appreciating! I totally agree, very friendly and cheerful ๐ŸŒป

20230707-143943-0000_1688737677.png

VictoriaLove7 July 7th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

Thank you, Turtle ๐Ÿข for making the appreciation from Optimus and Silence into cutu graphics! ๐Ÿค—

Optimus ๐Ÿงธ is wearing heart shaped rainbow headband ๐Ÿ˜‡ and Silence is on a swing ๐Ÿ˜„

Yes yes, sometimes the emojis are not appear on the graphic, that is okie ๐Ÿ˜„

(So, there are rainbow๐ŸŒˆ and unicorn ๐Ÿฆ„ emojis ๐Ÿ˜ I will take a guess at where they are located! ๐Ÿฅณ)

@OptimisticEmpath

Optimus ๐Ÿงธ thank chuu ๐Ÿฅบ for your vv sweet heartfelt message for me ๐Ÿฅบ

I hope you keep going and be kind to you. You deserve the kindness that you show others

And and, I'm interested in what you wrote in your posts, and I want to see the stuffs you post, always. ๐Ÿค—

@MeaningfulSilence

Yes yes, I made the appreciation for you from Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It's great that you learned from Sunshine ๐ŸŒž cuz they are an awesome role model for you and for us all ๐Ÿ˜‡

Thank youu ๐Ÿฅบ for your vv sweet genuine message, Silence and thank you for your work in the forum ๐Ÿค—

@VictoriaLove7

๐Ÿค— Glad to have met so many wonderful committed people like you ๐ŸŽ‰

VictoriaLove7 July 8th, 2023

Hey ๐Ÿ˜Š

@okeyyyy

You got a wonderful appreciation from

@GoldenNest2727

20230708-174846-0000_1688813918.png

These are the qualities that Nest finds in you, Okeyyyy

20230708-174846-0001_1688813964.png

From me

@GoldenNest2727

Thank you for giving this appreciation and for your support to other members. Keep being you! ๐Ÿฃ

@okeyyyy

Thank you for your kind presence and for showing your support to others in gratitude circle. You are appreciated! ๐Ÿถ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 8th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Pawwwwfeccctttt!๐Ÿฅฐ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank chuu, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค

And so are *you*, perfect! ๐Ÿค—

okeyyyy July 15th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 thanks so much for all your kind words. This place 7 cups has been a great find indeed. And as i noticed its great cause how we interact with each other helps us, and we can help back. I really enjoy my time here and its great to get such lovely words. Also in many times when i am away from the computer I think in all the help I am getting from 7 cups, and for sure the sharing circle or the positive chat too :)

Its so lovely that you took the time to send me this appreciation message. thanks so much ^^ , and have a lovely day ^^ mega yay :)

VictoriaLove7 July 15th, 2023

@okeyyyy

Hi okeyyyy ๐Ÿ˜‡ Tagging @GoldenNest2727

GoldenNest2727 July 22nd, 2023

@okeyyyy

You deserve it, okeyyy! You made my day with your enthusiasm in the circle. โค๏ธ

okeyyyy August 3rd, 2023

@GoldenNest2727 yay, you are so kind :) yay, its always lovely to get charged with positivity ๐Ÿ˜€. thanks so much :) yay

Hey ๐Ÿ˜Š @TobeDoctor ๐Ÿฉบ

You got a wonderful appreciation from

Keith @Keith22534 โš˜

20230708-182829172_1688817060.jpeg

These are the qualities that Keith finds in you

20230708-182853935_1688817095.jpeg

From me

To @Keith22534

I hope things are going well with you, Keith. You are a wonderful person! โš˜

To @TobeDoctor

Thank you for your kind presence. You will be a great neurosurgeon one day! ๐Ÿฉบ

@VictoriaLove7

@Keith22534

@TobeDoctor

Keith sent this link for you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Keith22534 July 10th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Thanks a lot for the design. It looks fabulous!

VictoriaLove7 July 10th, 2023

@Keith22534

Thank you, Keith ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I'm glad you like it! How have you been? ๐Ÿ˜‡

@VictoriaLove7

iโ€™m trying to survive high school, lmao. How are you doing?

VictoriaLove7 July 11th, 2023

@Keith22534

๐Ÿ˜„ you will survive high school, Keith!

EnigmaticCat24 July 10th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Woohoo vicc (can i call you that tho?) This iss soo awesome! I meant i have no words to describe how amazing this graphic iss ty ty ty ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’™. You're just soo pawsomee! Thank you so much for wishing mee to be a doc, let's see hehe.

@Keith22534

Yup we didn't talked from long time i think it felt like forever. But it's all ok as long as you're ok and happy. I soo wish everything will be better for you keithh friend! Just take good care of yourself please ๐Ÿ’™ And i searched up what's Amity XD you knew i don't know what that means lol you're all knowing. It means mutual understanding and peace. Thank you for thinking about our friendship in that way. And i know I'm extraordinary, I'm a weirdo XD. Thank youuu for everything keithh! ๐Ÿ’™

@Tobedoctor

hehe. I am the K-pop professor and you will become a doctor. You will. And the day you do, I want a party, hehe.

YourCaringConfidant July 8th, 2023

The following appreciation is dedicated to someone who is truly sweet, beautiful, kind, and special in every way.

@Lovelyfrog8934

A Secret Friend of yours seen your posting and very sweetly gave their time to write you the following note. Please have your tissues ready as you get ready to read.

20230708-174631_1688853208.jpg
Click here to view image bigger.

๏ปฟAwwww, didn't I tell you it was just the sweetest note ever. Talk about someone who wrote from the heart. And guess what? Your Secret Friend is so right-- there really is "no one better at being you than you". You are the only one there is and you are perfect just the way you are. I know sometimes you may feel alone, but there are people who care about you just like how your Secret Friend took the time to do so.

โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ

Secret Friend, I wish I knew who you were to thank you for taking the time to think enough of @LovelyFrog8934 to write her a note. Your words were so kind and I appreciate that. She is very dear to me, as well, and I hope you don't mind I added some decorations to go with your note. (Actually, I was going to do it separately but my printer ink levels were low and acting up so it printed like that and I just had to try and save it.๐Ÿคฃ) Anyway, big thank you again for making this very special person's day!

Have a very beautiful day both of you!

LovelyFrog8934 July 10th, 2023

This is so heartfelt and beautiful thank you for the lovely words and picture

Mademe feel so loved and special and warm inside !!

โค๐Ÿ’œโค๐Ÿ’œโค๐Ÿ’œโค๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’œโค๐Ÿ’œโค๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

lightPrune1000 July 9th, 2023

Hello,

download-6_1688885872.jpeg

Hello,

Thanks Fristo for allowing me to appreciate myself. ๐Ÿคนโ€โ™‚๏ธ

My previous self appreciation is not yet published, so I just publish a new one directly.

I am appreciating myself for being cognizant enough to know a narcissist friend.

I wanna use gif but gif doesn't work

teenytinyturtle July 9th, 2023

Hiya!

We have a self appreciation today! I really love this, as we often don't recognise our positives. So thank you for appreciating yourself, we appreciate you!

@lovelyfrog8934 so proud of you for being strong and resilient ๐Ÿ’œ you sound like a wonderful, thoughtful human being ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿธ

20230708-185238-0000_1688897649.png

LovelyFrog8934 July 10th, 2023

โคโคโคโค๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

teenytinyturtle July 9th, 2023

Hey hey!

@LoveToGod you've been appreciated by a secret friend ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’œ

Thank you secret friend for sharing your appreciation, I completely agree, lovetogod has brightened so many lives ๐ŸŒป

lovetogod, we love having you here and thank you so much for all you do, seeking to make people's day better in whatever way you can ๐Ÿ’œ

20230709-110711-0000_1688897873.png