Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

CommunityModLou July 9th, 2023

aww! this made me so, so happy. i and sharing circle are so lucky to have your bright energy around, summer!

VictoriaLove7 July 5th, 2023

Hey \(ˊᗜˋ*)/ @OnlyDarkness 🎇

you got a super special appreciation from

the one who shines the brightest light in Cups ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

Sunshine 🌞 says to you

1-20230705-163803-0000-min_1688552447.png

2-20230705-163803-0001-min_1688552479.png

3-20230705-163803-0002-min_1688552502.png

These are the qualities that Sunshine 🌞 find in you 🎇

5-20230705-163803-0004-min_1688552546.png

From me \(^ᴗ^)/

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for being the beacon of light in our community. Thank you for the significant impact you have made in Cups. Thank you for the innumerable contributions you have made for Cups. When you shine your lights our world glow bright. Thank you Sunshine for everything and mostly thank you for being *you*. I'm forever grateful for you and I'm truly blessed to have you in my life. ❤

@OnlyDarkness

Thank you for your wonderful presence in this community. Thank you for being a kind presence though you have your struggles. Hope you keep being strong, you are appreciated! 🎇

\⍢⃝/

OnlyDarkness July 5th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Just when I Was feeling down , when I thought about taking some time off from 7cups because I’ve been feeling that my support for others wasn’t being validated. I get this. My eyes are actually tearing up. I have been really worried for some of the other members and have been feeling like I’m just wasting my time because I believed no one even noticed my efforts to support them. I’ve also lost track of some members that I haven’t seen in a while and it makes me wonder if I did something to offend them. But now I get this and it’s like WOW Someone actually noticed my contributions to the Positivity Support Room . Thank you so much for letting me see a little light in my Darkness it makes me feel so much better about myself .Thanks to everyone who participated with Honoring me in this way.🤔🤭🤗

@OnlyDarkness

I'm tagging Sunshine 🌞 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

They are the one who sent this wholesome appreciation for you, so that they see your message for them! 😊

OnlyDarkness July 5th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Thanks for Sending my reply to the right people it was meant for I’m new to all this tech stuff and haven’t quite got in down yet. 🫂🫂🫂 Hugs I really appreciate what you’ve done.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 6th, 2023

@OnlyDarkness

Aww I'm so glad this came at a good time for you. Everyone can use a reminder that they indeed are seen, acknowledged and very much appreciated for being amazing self and bringing hope to the world! 💛

You deserve a restful break also, Darky, if and when you feel like taking one if it helps you feel better, please know we'll be cheering for you the same and looking forward to welcome you back when you decide! 💛

Sending hugs back! 🤗

@VictoriaLove7

Oooh goodness Viccc, soooo bright and beautiful, love the sparkly posts hehe, thanks so so much for always doing such a brilliant job at spreading smiles! 🤗 Super grateful for you owlways! ❤

VictoriaLove7 July 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank youu, Sunshine! 🌞❤

It's owlways my smol way to say it 😉 you know 🥰

Vv bright and sparkly just like you 🤗❤

Hey * \(๑'ᵕ'๑)⸝*

@SparkyGizmo

you got a wonderful appreciation from the amazing appreciator

@Beck1 🌸

20230705-164749-0001-min_1688553252.png

These are the qualities that they find in you, Gizmo ✨

20230705-164749-0000-min_1688553291.png

From me

@Beck1

Thank you for giving this appreciation and for being a listener. You are a wonderful person! 🌸

@SparkyGizmo

Thank you for standing up for what is right and for speaking up for those who cannot speak for themselves. Thank you Gizmo for everything you have done. You have made our community a safer place! ✨

SparkyGizmo July 5th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

@Beck1

Hi Vicity Vic Vic! 😊❤️ My sweet friend, thank you for creating this beautiful appreciation post as well as your kind words. You have no idea how impactful both are. Words have meaning and your words speak volumes to me. I am so very grateful for you! Thank you for being such an amazing friend to me as well as to us all! ❤️

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

Hi Beck! 😊❤️ Thank you so very much for taking the time to appreciate me! ❤️ Thank you for noticing my efforts, thank you for seeing the value in me!

I loveeeeeeeee your forum posts. I love your leadership style as well as your teaching style all across the platform! For me, I feel as if you are consistent and consistently good! That makes a big impact for me! You share the space, all contributions are welcome. You encourage thinking and sharing as well as growth as a listener and as a human being. You make if feel really safe to do so! 😊❤️

One thing that I have noticed, and all across the platform is, that you give credit where credit is due. We are kindred spirits. 😇 I like your style and it's one that I gravitate towards.

I also want to thank you for something else. Thank you for giving me the best 4th of July I have ever had on 7 cups. We had a chat on the 3rd. Some things might still be up in the air but one thing is not 😊❤️. The thing that is no longer in question is probably the biggest piece to my puzzle and of roaming the halls of 7 cups for years. This makes me happy. 😊❤️

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

@SparkyGizmo

Hi Gizmo! 😊 Thank you and thank you for your calm and firm way in expressing your opinions. 🥳

*high fives* and *big hugs*🤗

SparkyGizmo July 5th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

❤️❤️❤️

NotFound20 July 5th, 2023

⭐️🌈⭐️🌈 ⭐️🌈 ⭐️🌈⭐️🌈 ⭐️🌈 ⭐️🌈⭐️🌈 ⭐️🌈 ⭐️🌈⭐️🌈 ⭐️🌈 ⭐️

hey @cooldude07, we are glad to share a beautiful appreciation for you.

⭐️🌈⭐️🌈 ⭐️🌈 ⭐️🌈⭐️🌈 ⭐️🌈 ⭐️🌈⭐️🌈 ⭐️🌈 ⭐️

You are appreciated by secret friend.

⭐️🌈⭐️🌈 ⭐️🌈 ⭐️

🌹 They appreciated you for being - 🌹

im-2_1688558997.JPG

🌺 Secret Friend also shared few lines for you 🌺

im-1_1688559031.JPG

🌻Thank you for being the amazing soul and being part of 7Cups community. 🌻

best-wishes-best-wishes-for-you.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 5th, 2023

@NotFound20 Back with a colorful bang haha, yayy, super bright and colorful as always, Lilyyy! 🤗❤

NotFound20 July 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thanks Sun♥️♥️. It feels good to be back and hoping to spread more smiles.

@NotFound20 Lezzdoittt! Starting with you, *shares a smile* 😄❤

cat-please-smile.gif

NotFound20 July 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

That cute gif really made me smile. ♥️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 10th, 2023

@NotFound20 Yay!🤗❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 5th, 2023

Hey hey wonderful PAT, we've received an appreciation! 💛

@AnnaSilverberg @blissfulSky8162 @bubblingbreeze14 @ByataLovesYouu @Fristo @GloriaD @Harsvin @heathermarie95 @justFarheen @Nessa00 @Notfound20 @Optimisticempath @Rosey16 @Rubylistens22 @SophTheListener2022 @tifaxemmi @VictoriaLove7 @YourCaringConfidant

Now this one's extra special because we are more used to be the ones making pretty graphics for others but this time, a lovely "secret turtle friend" has been so generous to make us an appreciation graphic also. 🥰

Beyond grateful to share it with y'all! 💛

image_1688587203.png

Aww thankyouu, turtle friend, you're too kind for sending so many appreciations for your friends, in such beautiful graphics! 💛

Please join our team lol, no pressure xD but we'd so love to have your creative and thoughtful self with us! 🤗

With that said, here's a little something for you! 🐢

image_1688587620.png

heathermarie95 July 5th, 2023

awww this is cute. thank you Secret Turtle Friend 😀🐢

YourCaringConfidant July 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Awwwww, thank you for delivering this sweet note from a special turtle friend to all of the PAT team! What makes it even more special is that out secret appreciator made the graphic. How sweet is this. And I have to say, that graphic is soooo pretty! I just love it. Secret, special turtle friend if you are reading this-- I, too, am with Sun and vote that you come and join the team. Your creativity is everything and you would fit right on it. Of course, no pressure. But wow, just wow! Thank you, special turtle friend, for the note and graphic and for making us all smile. You are amazing. <3

@YourCaringConfidant Aww always the brightest encourager!🥰

Our votes worked, Desiree, woohooooo!🥳

teenytinyturtle July 6th, 2023

@sunisshiningandsoareyou

I had to come out of hiding in my shell to thank you for posting all of my appreciations, the work you all do to help spread joy and smiles is amazing.

Thank you for the sweet graphic, its super sweet 🥺🐢💜

p.s I've thought about it a lot, and thinking of, just anxious about meeting the quota :0

@teenytinyturtle

Aww I knew it was you, we don't have many special turtle friends who take time to appreciate people in the world! Yay for coming out, and ofcourse, you deserve the kindness back also!❤

Yeah, we don't likey quotas xD it's so valid to feel anxious about the quota, but that's where the best part comes, you can apply for a guest smile spreader (using the same application form linked in the main post of this thread) and continue spreading smiles without any quota also, ofcourse if and when you feel you are enjoying the role and would like to onboard officially, we'd be happier to have you! 🤗

@sunisshiningandsoareyou

everyone guessed 🥲

I decided I could meet the quotas, as making the graphics wouldn't be on cups as such etc. Sooo I've applied 😀

@teenytinyturtle see? :P

Yayy super happy to hear that! 🥳

Rubylistens22 July 5th, 2023

One of my favorite things is when a member appreciates a listener, and @sanjana28228 has done just that with an appreciation for @Gianhelp123 screenshot-2023-07-05-at-6-42-04-pm_1688601130.png

@sanjana28228 this is a very sweet appreciation, and I’m so glad that @Gianhelp123 has been a supportive person in your life!

@Gianhelp123 thank you so much for being such an amazing listener in both the teenie and adult world!😮 I’m glad your love hasn’t gone unnoticed:)

VictoriaLove7 July 6th, 2023

Hey (๑ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑)

@VioletVeritas 🌺

You got a special appreciation from the one who shines the brightest light in Cups

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

Here is what Sunshine says ( ★^O^★ )

1-20230706-193809-0000-min_1688648167.png

2-20230706-193809-0001-min_1688648186.png

3-20230706-193809-0002-min_1688648204.png

These are the qualities that Sunshine 🌞 find in you

4-20230706-193809-0003-min_1688648252.png

From me (*•؎ •*)

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Thank you for the numerous things you have done for our community. Thank you for making Cups a better place. Thank you, Sunshine for being *you*. You have made my days shine brighter. And I am forever grateful for your presence in my life. ❤

@VioletVeritas
Thank you for being a wonderful host! and for the way you make sure things are done in the right way. You are appreciated! 🌺

٩( θ‿θ )۶

CalmRosebud July 6th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 @sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun is shining and so are You, you are a true Blessing! Thank you for your warm words and your beautiful sentiment. You just make me glow. Victoria, what a wonderful graphic designer you are! Way to cheer up Me! Thank you so much for making my day so awesome with your appreciation note.

screen-shot-2023-07-06-at-2-52-22-pm_1688671056.png

@VioletVeritas

Aww you have a talent for finding the most beautiful, most *apt* pictures for all situations haha, Tasss, I love this, thankyouu and thank you for being youu! 🤗❤

@VictoriaLove7

Omigoshhh Vicccc, the floral vibe has teleported me to a garden full of beautiful flowers and plants, the breezy vibe and the sweet scent, I love itttt! 🥰 Keep being the outstanding smile spreader you are! 🤗

hugs-bear.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank chuu, Sunshine 🌞❤

I think it is your sweet message that makes it sweet! 🥰

@VioletVeritas

Thank you! 🌺 I'm glad that you like it! 😁 Thank you for being an awesome host!

AnnaSilverberg July 6th, 2023

🌞 What a beautiful day 🌞

🌈 Hay there @YourCaringConfidant 🌈

🌞 You have just been appreciated by @sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

💛 How wonderful! 💛

💕 Here's some of the amazing things that Sun and all of us see in you: 💕

🌈Consistent💛Optimistic💛Emotionally Intelligent🌈
🌈Authentic💚Cheerful💚Great Communicator💚Innovative🌈

This wonderful and heartfelt appreciation did not fit in a single graphic,
so I will share them here
below for you to enjoy Desiree

🌈You are truly appreciated and we see you and how wonderful you are🌈

Here's Sun's message:
1_1688658940.jpg
💛
2_1688658960.jpg
💜
3_1688658977.jpg
💗
4_1688658998.jpg
💚
5_1688659017.jpg
💙
6_1688659035.jpg
🌈Click Me To See Photos🌈

"Desireeee, where do I begin and what to say xD you're such a bright ray of sunshine, I adore you big time! ❤

I don't remember who, when, where but someone once said Desiree walks in the room and it lights up hundred times (or maybe I said it lolll😛), but I mean ittt, you walk in any chatrooms and you make it a shinier place to be in! I love how inquisitive, thoughtful, encouraging your presence is in discussions and always appreciate your insightful responses and suggestions! Then I love how goofy you are in the positivity corner room, owning it truly wrapping yourself in that positivity sparkle and spreading happiness confetti around! You consistently spread happiness around and you just make the world a better place to be in, truly. I know you won't, but a reminder doesn't hurt lol, please never stop being you, by being you, you inspire good in the world, by being you, you encourage love in the world, by being you, you nurture compassion in the world! ❤"

💖 This is such a wonderful and heartfelt message truly comes from the heart 💖
I truly agree with Sun, Desiree you light up every room you enter and your caring heart
really makes us feel cared for, seen and heard.
🌈 Your passion for this community and the people in it gives me such joy 🌈

🌞 Thank you Sun, for making this heartfelt and beautiful appreciation! 🌞
💙 It truly warms my heart to see it! 💙
🌞
🌈 I can't add more wonderful words, because Sun has truly said them all 🌈

😊 We wish you both a wonderful and beautiful day 😊
✨💙✨

@AnnaSilverberg

Oh my heart! 😍 Wow! Soooo colorful and pretty, Annnaaaa, you've clearly put so much thought, time and care in making this post and I'm so incredibly grateful to you! Especially your depiction for the qualities is a big wow in capital letters lol! ❤

wow.gif

Thanks so so much, only the best for @YourCaringConfidant always! 🥰

Hey hey!

So excited to make my first post as part of the PAT team!

@JemmyX0X0 you have been appreciated by the wonderful @theboymoana

I completely agree with everything moana said! It's so great to see you brighten up chats. 💜

moana, thank you so much for your appreciation, you deserve appreciation yourself for caring and celebrating your peers 🌻

20230706-174124-0000_1688666806.png

YourCaringConfidant July 6th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle This is such a cccuuuuttteee appreciation graphic. Awwwww. <3 Great job!

JemmyX0X0 July 8th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle @theboymoana

Omg!! Thank you guys so much!! It's so cute!! 😭🥰

theboymoana July 10th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle you make such cute nice post thank you teeny friend 😭💛🐻

@JemmyX0X0 your welcome nice friend are such good friend to me appreciate you lots !!🐻💛🐻

@Beck1

You have received the following sweet appreciation from @PM1965 for being such an amazing mentor.

1-20230706-140300-0000_1688666780.png

Awww, that was such a beautiful note. Beck, I have every reason to believe your appreciator regarding you being the "best". And I think it's so beautiful that you have left such an impact and impression on PM. Way to go, Beck, for always being yourself-- so supportive and kind.

PM also wanted you to know that you possess some amazing qualities. You are a great communicator, motivated, empathetic, patient, emotionally intelligent, and authentic. All such beautiful qualities, Beck. ♡

@PM1965 Thank you so much for sharing with us how amazing of a mentor Beck is. I'm sure just as amazing as mentor she is, that you are an amazing mentee. For you to reach out to a mentor to grow on your journey as a listener is such a beautiful thing. I'm so proud of you and congrats on getting verified. What an accomplishment. ♡

beck1 July 7th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant wow the graphics and color coordination in this appreciation is beautiful! I can tell you took a lot of time and effort into putting this post together so thank you so much for doing that ❤️

@PM1965 it has been my absolute pleasure mentoring you, truly. I look forward to seeing how you grow and develop even more than you have already. I can see you being an amazing part to any team that you decide to join. Thank you for your kind words and appreciation

I'm so happy to be the one who gets to delivered this appreciation note from @MeaningfulSilence to the one who shines bright in all they do.

20230706-145504-removebg-preview_1688669792.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This note is dedicated to you. Short, sweet, and to the point. But still enough to make you smile soooooo big! Are you ready, Sun?

1-20230706-144636-0000_1688669892.png

Awwww. ♡ What a very special and heartfelt note that was, Meaningful. Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to appreciate such an amazing person. I'm so glad that you have Sun in your life to make you feel supported and a part of a group. Sun has the most amazing ability to make any and all people feel that way. That's for sure!

Sun, it's always a joy of mine to be able to deliver notes to you. You deserve all good things for the beautifully made person you are. You are truly wonderful. And Meaningful, wanted you to know it too-- that's why they not only wrote you a note, but let me know of the qualities you possess.

You are respectful, optimistic, a great communicator, consistent, and cheerful. Of course, that list could go on and on but you know appreciator can only select so much. Lol. Never change who you are, Sun. You are amazing the way you are.

Have the most beautiful day! ♡