Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Optimisticempath June 30th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 you made an appreciation book 😍 very creative!!

VictoriaLove7 June 30th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

😁 appreciation book! you are creative too for giving it a name.

Cuz thefriendyouneverhad mention in their page that they are an avid book reader. πŸ˜„πŸ“—

@VictoriaLove7 you are really really kind for making appreciations so much custom with care πŸ’• you're an inspiring smile spreader 🌈

Hey \(ΰΉ‘'α΅•'ΰΉ‘)⸝*

@HeatherMarie95 🌸

you got a super special appreciation from

the one who shines the brightest light in Cups

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

Here is what Sunshine 🌞 says to you

1-20230630-051242-0000-min_1688101629.png

2-20230630-051242-0001-min_1688101721.png

3-20230630-051242-0002-min_1688101792.png

These are the qualities that Sunshine 🌞 find in you

4-20230630-051242-0003-min_1688101931.png

From me γƒΎ(>o< )β•―

To @Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Thank you for your innumerable contributions to Cups. You have made a significant impact in this community. Thank you, Sunshine 🌞 for being *you*. I am forever grateful to know you and to have you in my life. ❀

To @HeatherMarie95
Thank you for taking roles in forum and chatrooms. You have done great works in making appreciations. Keep up the great work! You are appreciated! 🌸

\⍒⃝/

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 30th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Beautiful as owlways, this one has a shiny cosmic vibe throughout, thankyouu for posting, and for your sweet compliments, Vicc! ❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yes yes, it is a shiny cosmic vibe πŸ˜„ you owlways know! ❀

(Yayy! the color in the last part is correct now πŸ€— )

Thank *you*, you have made Cups a better place and a brighter place, Sunshine! 🌞❀

heathermarie95 June 30th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much for the kind words. Don't make me cry now (LOL)
I am glad I am able to work with you AND @VictoriaLove7 within the Smile Spreader team.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 30th, 2023

Hello hello @luvbuggg, I see you're on a break now, and hope things are well for you! ❀

Pausing our account here doesn't mean, we aren't as significant, a part of the community, as any other. For there are some special people, like your secret friend (who trust me, isn't secretive at all lol, their shiny kindness is too bright to ever be 'anonymous'), who take "Out of site but not out of mind" quite seriously and rightly so. You are special everyday, but today gives us a major chance to make you feel even more special. ❀

Special birthday message from your secret friend! πŸ₯°

image_1688112790.png

Happiesttt Birthdayyy, Alyssa, I hope you have a fantabulous day and year ahead. ❀

image_1688112290.png

May you be blessed with the biggest joys in life and receive abundant love and happiness forever! ❀

bugs-lady-bugs.gif

I hope you can guess who this "secret" friend is and spam them with lots of love and cake, for they deserve the sweetest slice of cake and endless love always, for being their incredibly thoughtful and magnificently loving self! ❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This is so cutuu, Sunshine! 🌞❀

Lady bugs 🐞 and hearts portrays luvbuggg's pfp. πŸ˜ƒ The colors of the letters match with the background in the first graphic, and the colors in the graphic match with the typed font colors. ❀

(There is also a lady bug flying in heart shape trace)

This is one of your cutesst post ever! πŸ€—

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 2nd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Aww thankyouu, Viccc, I loveddd making this one too hehe, the theme is so cutu indeed!πŸ₯°β€

Hey (βœΊα΅”β€Ώα΅”βœΊ)

@SwordPsalm πŸ“–

Here's your self appreciation πŸŽ‰

3-20230628-211442-0000-min_1688121059.png

These are the qualities in you

4-20230628-211442-0001_1688121110.png

From me

@SwordPsalm

I like your username! Getting a pilot license at 17 is a great achievement. That is something that you should be proud of! Thank you for sending your self-appreciation! πŸ“–

Hello @Skyblueclementine1798 you are appreciated πŸ’™ by @quietmoon πŸŒ›

image_1688138058.png

Thanks for this appreciation Moon πŸŒ› you deserve support πŸ’™ I'm glad you received it from the amazing Sky. 😊

@Optimisticempath

So, the heart is blue cuz it's sky blue clementine πŸ˜„ That is nice soft orange color you use, Optimus! 🧸

@VictoriaLove7 yes blue because of sky blue 😁 I like soft colors also ☺

I think sc means sharing circle πŸ˜ƒ thankyou for being supportive in the room

πŸ’•@TheGeraldExperience03 πŸ’•

I've been to the sc room and it really helps more to share freely when there's supportive people and hosts πŸ’›

You have received an appreciation from a

πŸ’• secret friend πŸ’•

who is a fellow sc member it seems πŸ€—

image_1688138451.png

Thank you for being kind secret friend πŸ’›

Thanks for this appreciation @purplesea7109 😊

7 cups is really an amazing place and we have some really wonderful leaders πŸ₯³

if you'd like to tag someone specifically for this appreciation or another you can mention their username also πŸ˜ƒ

image_1688139035.png

β˜•β˜•β˜• For 7 β˜• of tea and the team β˜•β˜•β˜•

@Optimisticempath

That's creative too, Optimus πŸ˜ƒ you put seven of this β˜• (I counted the β˜• 😁 )

Saly33 June 30th, 2023
I have read the topic now and I am happy to be among conscious, intelligent and kind people who have delicate and beautiful feelings. I liked the idea very much... Two days ago I joined this site and I still do not know much, but I am sure that whoever joins such a site will be a wonderful person, whatever his problem and suffering may be... Thanks to those who supported me in the chat yesterday and today Hawaii Orchid tulip cat blu And others, I forgot the names, forgive me, I'm still new here

@Saly33 welcome πŸ’• we here to support you in getting more familiar with site πŸ’• you are a wonderful person also πŸ€—

im sorry I wanted to help with names so they can see but I don't recognize some of those names except @hawaii968 because they are so frequently appreciated in our peer appreciation thread πŸ˜ƒ

Saly33 June 30th, 2023

ΨͺΨΆΩ…ΩŠΩ† Ψ§Ω„ΨͺغريدةThank you my dearβ€πŸŒ·πŸ•Š

You are doing great @lightprune1000 πŸ₯³

image_1688139538.png

Image you sent

image_1688139610.png

Appreciation #2 πŸ₯³

image_1688139579.png

Image you sent

image_1688139648.png

I think you're doing great by recognizing what is not good for you and maintaining your distance and peace of mind 😊 keep it up

lightPrune1000 July 1st, 2023

@Optimisticempath thank you for making my self appreciations! I truly appreciate it!

Optimisticempath July 1st, 2023

@lightPrune1000 your very welcome

Little birdie told me you like burgers @callumking2000 but who doesn't? burgers are awesome and so important for the world and our tummiees πŸ˜‹πŸ˜

Just like you are important for the world Callum πŸ’™ you have an appreciation from @VictoriaLove7 🌈

image_1688140649.png

Victory is such a kind person for thinking about so many people and making us feel so much valued and appreciated πŸ₯Ί sending vv much luvv to you πŸ’• hope you get the kindness back 1000 times more!!

@Optimisticempath

For the world and our tummies! you are funny and creative, Optimus πŸ§ΈπŸ˜„

Yes yes, I like burger πŸ” cuz it's yummy for tummy. (and they rhyme πŸ˜‡)

Thank youu, Optimus 🧸 for making super creative graphic! πŸ˜ƒ The purple font in graphic is just like the purple in the message you typed. The green font color for the appreciated and the appreciator match with the lettuce πŸ₯¬ color in the burger picture! 😁

(The burger picture makes me hungry πŸ˜‹ )

Thank youu for your vv kind message too, Optimus! 🧸 (sending much luvs to you too! Be kind to yourself, things will be okie πŸ€— )

CallumKing2000 June 30th, 2023

Thanks Victoria I appreciate it and the post made me very happy β€οΈπŸ™

@CallumKing2000

Yayy, Burger! πŸ˜ƒ I'm glad you feel better! πŸ” 🐐 πŸ€œπŸ€›

Yes yes, Optimus @Optimisticempath made an awesome post and convey my message in an amazing way! πŸ₯³ Thank you, again, Optimus! 🧸

CallumKing2000 July 1st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 optimistic prime auto bots roll out

Optimisticempath July 1st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 im soo happy to hear that πŸ€—πŸ€— cheeseburger-double.gif

VictoriaLove7 July 1st, 2023

@Optimisticempath

The yummy burger πŸ” gif! πŸ˜„ πŸ€—

Hello @Chetan1408

You have received an appreciation from @VictoriaLove7

screenshot-2023-06-30-at-1-21-11-pm_1688145956.png

To Chetan1408 -

From the looks of your profile badges

it looks like you have accomplished a lot

within the 7Cups community.

Keep up the great work!

To VictoriaLove7 -

It is great to see how many

appreciations you have been sending in.

Keep being the kind person that you are.

@heathermarie95

Thank you 😊 for making the appreciation I sent for Chetan and for your kind words too!

Chetan1408 June 30th, 2023

@heathermarie95

Aww thank you Heather for tagging me and for your kind words. I am just enjoying my lovely journey on cups in helping people around and spreading happiness. Nothing special though, but I feel blessed to be a part of cups family. ☺️

@VictoriaLove7 thank you for appreciating me... It mean me a lot... I just don't have words to explain how happy I am feeling... I just love to spread happiness in any means... Thank you again for your wonderful appreciation... 😊❀️

Thanks & Regards

Hello @politeMoon1088

You have received an appreciation from @LovingPeacefulHeart !

screenshot-2023-06-30-at-1-54-19-pm_1688147878.png

To politeMoon1088

I am glad to see a member appreciates

you & your great listening skills.

Keep being the kind person that you are.

To @LovingPeacefulHeart

It looks like you have accomplished

a lot here as a member.

Keep up the great work!

Hello @NesstheMess

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-06-30-at-3-21-01-pm_1688152924.png

To @NesstheMess -

I am glad to see you are a member

It looks like you have accomplished a lot.

Keep up the great work!

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending in

an appreciation for one

of our members.

Keep being the kind

person that you are.

Hello @CheerySandi

You have received an apperication from @Beck1

screenshot-2023-06-30-at-3-28-09-pm_1688153415.png

To @CheerySandi

I am glad to see that you take

part of our discussions.

Thank you for sharing your

vulnerable moments with us.

Keep up the great work!

ο»ΏTo Beck1 -

From the looks of your profile
it looks like you have come a
long way as a listener.
Keep up the great work.
Keep being the kind person that you are!
July 14th, 2023

big thanks for the wonderful presence in the community @CheerySandi πŸ’›

Hello @brilliantTurtle89

You received an Appreciation from @Beck1

screenshot-2023-06-30-at-3-37-05-pm_1688153918.png

To @brilliantTurtle89

It is amazing to see that

you have 13 different roles

Thank you for all you do.

Keep up the great work!

To @Beck1

Is it great to see how

many people you appreciate.

Thank you for everything

that you do here.

Hello,

There is appreciation to @Beck1 from @YourCaringConfidant

Beck1 is

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation., Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately., Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts., Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

ramkumar-ramanathan-tennis.gif

@Beck1 I appreciate you too!

Beck is an absolutely amazing host. I love when she hosts discussions. When I see that she does, I try to make an attempt to pop in the room and show her some support. She literally dedicates her time to helping people and is truly making a difference. I love that she is willing to take on anything no matter how uncomfortable it is and that she is always growing. She is such a sweet person and I can tell she loves people. It just shows. Thank you for hosting the discussion on SA today, Beck. I really appreciate everything you do.

@YourCaringConfidant Wow! you tried to make an attempt to show up to her discussion, it is self appreciation message! Woohoo!

I also sent self appreciations!

clap-clapping.gif

Hello,

This is self appreciation from myself prune. Thank you Fristo for allowing me to appreciate myself.

Thanks for allowing me to appreciate myself. I appreciate myself for knowing that my friend just use me to supply her narcissism, she wanted me to adore her, she can get that from her hubby and children.

download-2_1688187541.jpeg

Clapping

clapping-clap.gif