Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

SirenOfSerenity June 9th, 2023

@Optimisticempath I was nervous about sending the whole story because I didn't want to make it complicated for you guys having to fit it on one post πŸ™ˆ But this is beautiful! And the perfect gif πŸ˜…

Optimisticempath June 10th, 2023

@SirenOfSerenity thanks a lot πŸ’• I am happy you sent it anyway, this was so fun to read ☺

Mahad2804 June 9th, 2023

Thank you so soo much @Sirenofserenity @TabbyCat97 and @beck1 for being there in my very first LDT session. I had so much fun hosting for you guys and I hope that all of you had as much of a blast coming up with this beautiful mermaid's story as I did. It was an absolute honor and I'd love to do it again very soon.

And you're right @Optimisticempath friends really don't let friends do silly things alone and the best of times are spent doing the silliest things with friends. So thank you all for making my day by being a part of the bestest silliest thing I've done and helping make this wonderful experience so much more memorable and special.

beck1 June 9th, 2023

@Mahad2804 You are a natural and you're going to be an awesome part of the Discussions Team

beck1 June 9th, 2023

@Optimisticempath @SirenOfSerenity Oooooh yay! I was wondering where this awesome story was going to be posted! What an awesome session this was

emoji-thumbs-up.gif

June 10th, 2023

Hey all 😊

@wendybird14 you're appreciated by a secret friend!

The secret friend has spotted some amazing qualities in you, and has decided to remind you that you're:

Coachable

Great Communicator

Humble

Resilient

Plus, they've also left a sweet message for you!

sale_1686360057.png

Wendy, you indeed are strong and resilient! Keep it up!
WendyBird14 June 10th, 2023

@charmingFlower8111

Aw thank you πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ

June 10th, 2023

@DiegoC you're appreciated by @beck1

Diego, your qualities in Listener Discussion room has been spotted:

Supportive

Empathetic

Emotionally Intelligent

Great Communicator

Respectful

Plus, you have an amazing appreciation note from beck!

i-had-the-pleasure-of-chatting-to-diego-in-the-listener-learning-discussion-i-hosted-today-his-answers-were-very-detailed-and-amazing-very-informative-and-i-know-myself-and-other-listeners-learned-a-lot-from-wh_1686361073.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 10th, 2023

"The world is me and I am the world."

Such a powerful statement, @MetaMetaPhysics, I throughly enjoyed reading this self appreciation, you wrote so so thoughtfully! ❀

image_1686399609.png

I hope you continue to become what you are, living each moment as it comes, creating and developing your self-identity while nurturing it with self-kindness and gratitude! Keep it up! ❀

"Nothing can stop me"

Says who?

Says the lovely @hardworkingbeechwood6063, to appreciate and show some her-self some well deserved kindness!πŸ’–

image_1686399899.png

I am so proud of you, Beechiee! I hope you fulfill all your dreams and continually create the life you want to live for yourself. You are a rockstar!πŸ’–

image_1686400783.png

The cutest picture you shared!πŸ₯°

VictoriaLove7 June 10th, 2023

Hey (❛ᴗ❛๑ ) @GayBestFriend

you got a sparkling appreciation from @clio9876

20230608-211219963_1686403123.jpeg

These are your qualities πŸŽ†

20230608-225533-0000_1686403158.png

From me

To @clio9876 Thank you for sending this appreciation for your listener. Hope you are well and hopefully you like the sparkles! ✨

To @GayBestFriend Thank you for listening to your members and lending them sparkles! You are appreciated! πŸŽ†

@VictoriaLove7

Sooo sparklinnggg and glittery!😍

VictoriaLove7 June 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yes yes, as requested by Clio, they want many sparkles πŸ˜„

Here's for you, Sunshine 🌞❀

images-6_1686404477.jpeg

@VictoriaLove7 Aww❀

tifaxemmi June 10th, 2023

Hello @ValleyRoss a Secret Friend wanted to appreciate you!!

They think you are Patient, Resilient, a Great Communication, Inquisitive, and Respectful <3

Your Secret Friend wanted to send you some kind words as well!

secret-friend-to-valley_1686437338.PNG

@ValleyRoss your participation in the support rooms is so appreciated. We hope you enjoy these wonderful words of kindness from your Secret Friend!! Have a wonderful day!

RossyGlossy June 12th, 2023
  • @tifaxemmi This make me speechless for a very long time because I'm willing to help a lot of people in support chats no matter how fast it gets because I wanna show that I'm listening to them and showing that I'm there no matter what, even if I interacted to them for the first time... This makes my day so much! Thank you to whoever wrote this for me, you're a wonderful person too!

@Energeticeyes9189 a Secret Friend wanted to appreciate you for all you do!!

They want you to know that you are Supportive, Respectful, Emotionally Intelligent and Patient <3

They also had some kind words to say to you!

secret-friend-to-eyes_1686438955.PNG

@Energeticeyes9189 never stop shining. We appreciate all your shares and you listening to others while you're here!!

energeticEyes9189 June 11th, 2023

@tifaxemmi Thank you

energeticEyes9189 June 21st, 2023

@tifaxemmi

Thank you

Hello @QuietMoon1822 a Secret Friend wanted to send some appreciation your way!!

They wanted you to know that they think you're Cheerful, Resilient, Supportive, and Patient <3

Here's a special message from them as well!

secret-friend-to-moon_1686439423.PNG

@QuietMoon1822 your patience and willingness to learn from others here is so appreciated!! It's so nice of you to console other members and be there for them. Thank you for being so amazing!

VictoriaLove7 June 11th, 2023
Hey 😊 @Hawaii968
You got a wonderful appreciation from

@ImpudentIncognito 🌼 & Secret Friend 😎

20230611-204719-0000_1686491661.png

20230611-204719-0002_1686491685.png

These are the qualities that they find in you, Hawaii πŸ–

20230611-204719-0001_1686491719.png

From me

To @ImpudentIncognito
Thank you for giving this appreciation and for supporting in SC. Hope to see you at SC room! 🌼

To Secret Friend
Thank you for appreciating your listener. Hope you are doing well! 😎

To @Hawaii968
Thank you for hosting session's at SC and for keeping the room organized for the sharers. You are appreciated! πŸ–
VictoriaLove7 June 11th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

@Hawaii968

Incognito sent this picture for you, Hawaii 😊

summer-mood-board-1_1686492267.jpg

WishUponAStar968 June 11th, 2023

@ImpudentIncognito

Thank you so much for this appreciation! I love the poem ! you are special to me too, so much!! Mahalo and much much love, Hawaiian vibes Cog!

-Hawaii968

NotFound20 June 11th, 2023

0001.gif

@Zodiacgeminieyesnz, we are glad to share this beautiful appreciation for you.

Your appreciator is a "Secret Friend "

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

They appreciate you for below qualities -

im-2_1686497725.jpg

gemini.gif Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

gemini.gif Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future

gemini.gif Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

gemini.gifEmotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

gemini.gif Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

And a sweet note from your secret peer -

im-1_1686497765.jpg

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

thank-you-thanks.gifgolden-glitter.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 11th, 2023

@NotFound20

I love everything about this post, Lily, keep up the awesome work!πŸ€—β€

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thanks a lot Sunβ™₯️. Trying my best 😍πŸ₯°

Hello @imaginativeTiger4187

ο»Ώim-3_1686500751.jpg

By @Hawaii968

Tiger, you are appreciated for -

im-2_1686501165.jpg

They also shared some messages -

im-1_1686501215.jpg

im-11_1686501317.jpg im-12_1686501327.jpg

πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…

all-the-best-the-best.gif

πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…

Hey All

Due to technical error, same post got posted twice. Please ignore …

@NotFound20

Nommed ittt, was yumm!πŸ˜›

Yayy I love all the cute tigers in this one, sooo adorable hehe!πŸ₯°

NotFound20 June 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thanks Sunβ™₯️. Yes its so cute 🐯🐯🐯

Thankyouu for being such an amazing part of the peer appreciation team, @tifaxemmi, you're doing fantabulous!πŸ’œ

Clearly, our smile spreaders are the best, and know many ways to spread smiles. Thank*you* for sending this sweet appreciation for @lacy2020, who I'm sure would be delighted to receive it. πŸ’œ

Hi hi Lacy, nice to meet you, I hope this tag finds you doing well. Please read along the following note filled with all things love! πŸ’œ

image_1686513815.png

You had a baby recently?!πŸ₯Ί OmiOmigoshhhhh asdfghjk!! My heart is so full just hearing that. :')

Bigggg congratulations for your baby, I hope you enjoy parenthood lots! πŸ’œ

Sending lots of love to you and your little one. πŸ₯°

YourCaringConfidant June 11th, 2023

ο»Ώ@cindyzheng1344

You are the recipient of the sweetest appreciation note that is dedicated to you by the sweetest perSUN we know.

πŸͺΆ πŸͺΆ πŸͺΆ πŸͺΆ πŸͺΆ πŸͺΆ

@sunisshiningandsoareyou has taken the time to send you the following note. I'm warning you though, Cindy, that you may want to take a second to go gather your tissues.

I'll wait. OK, are you ready to smile until your cheeks hurt? ☺️ Happy reading, you special person you!

png-20230611-184333-0000_1686525935.png

ο»ΏAwwww, talk about a note that was written from the heart. This was truly such a beautiful read. A stranger appreciatiating a stranger. That's just so sweet. If there's one thing you you take from this-- it's that people are always watching. Thank you, Cindy, for all you have done to make others feel heard. That is truly so sweet of you and definitely appreciation worthy. Keep up the great job!

It all makes sense why Sun wanted to let me know that you possess such amazing qualities. You are a great communicator, purposeful, emotionally intelligent, empathetic, supportive, and authentic.

🌞 β˜€οΈ 🌞 β˜€οΈ 🌞 β˜€οΈ

And Sun, my sweet 🌞, could you get any sweeter? You truly shine so bright and are always with a positive thing to say. I admire you for all that you do and all that you are. You are an incredible perSUN. Thank you for taking the time to appreciate Cindy and sharing with us some of her amazing ways. Keep on gracing us with all your kindness, love, and presence.

heart-love.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 16th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Awww "persun" I see what you did here haha, thankyouu for making this beautiful post for ο»Ώ@cindyzheng1344 there is no doubt, you do every single thing you do with your entire heart and I so so so so appreciate this, and *you*, thankyouuu for making me smile always, you're an incredible smile spreader!πŸ€—β€

kurler-warner-designby-kurlz.gif

AnnaSilverberg June 12th, 2023

pat-header-1-1_1686535473.jpg
Smile Spreader Header

πŸŽ‰ What a wonderful day! πŸŽ‰

πŸ˜„ Hay there Smile Spreaders! πŸ˜„

πŸ’› This post is for you! πŸ’›

πŸ’™ You all are an important part of the Smile Spreader team πŸ’™
πŸ’• We couldn't do it without you! πŸ’•

You are amazing!
smile-spreader_1686535663.jpg
Click Here For A Clearer Image

πŸ˜€
The Smile Spreader team has been around for a quite some time,
you might also know us all as the Peer Appreciation Team.

πŸ’™ But, I feel that Smile Spreaders is more fitting, because that's what you do πŸ’™

πŸ’ŽπŸ’—πŸ’Ž

πŸ‘‘ You are the ones who take the time out of your day to make all those
amazing, beautiful and wonderful appreciations and bring them to life! πŸ‘‘
🌈 You do so much more than just post a graphic or write a text. 🌈

πŸ’¬ What you do is making someone feel heard and making someone feel seen πŸ’¬
The person who writes the Appreciation that you take the time to create and post,
you make that person feel heard and that's absolutely amazing!
πŸŒŸπŸ’•πŸŒŸ
What you also do when you make that wonderful post is make the person,
who is being appreciated, feel seen, feel joy and appreciation.
That alone is truly priceless.
πŸ’› Thank you! πŸ’›

🌈 Smile spreading is so much more than just a project that needs to get done,
or a quota that needs to be met, it's about spreading positive emotions 🌈
And, about experiencing them as well!

😊When we spread kindness and gratitude,
we feel kindness and gratitude within as well 😊
🌻I hope that you, wonderful Smile Spreader, shares that feeling with us🌻
You! You wonderful Smile Spreader, bring light into someone's day!
🌈 And that alone is absolutely wonderful! 🌈

πŸ’– We are so thankful for having you on our team! πŸ’–
We are so grateful for you and we appreciate all that you do
🌸 The passion that you have for the work that you do is truly inspiring! 🌸
The work that you do here is absolutely amazing!
⭐️ Thank you, wonderful Smile Spreader! ⭐️
πŸ’š Thank you! πŸ’š

patters_1686536632.jpg
Click Me For Clearer Photo

This is our way to appreciate you, Smile Spreaders
🌟 We look forwards to the next months post 🌟

😊We wish you a wonderful rest of your day😊
βœ¨πŸ’™βœ¨
✨

🌟Tagging our wonderful, amazing and fantastic Smile Spreaders🌟

@blissfulSky8162 @bubblingbreeze14 @ByataLovesYouu @charmingFlower8111 @Fristo @GloriaD @Harsvin @Notfound20 @Optimisticempath @RubyListens22 @SophTheListener2022 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @tifaxemmi @VictoriaLove7 @VictoriousBlue17 @YourCaringConfidant

tifaxemmi June 12th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg this just absolutely made my night. Thank you so much, I just love being on this team and spreading the smiles. It fills me with so much joy!

πŸ’œ @tifaxemmi πŸ’œ

πŸ’Ž It makes me so joyful to hear that! πŸ’Ž
🌟 I'm so proud of you, you're an amazing Smile Spreader 🌟
πŸŽ‰ Thank you for all that you do πŸŽ‰
πŸ’™ Keep up the amazing work πŸ’™
βœ¨πŸ’™βœ¨
✨

@AnnaSilverberg

Its such a beautiful post. Loved it πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

πŸ”… @NotFound20 πŸ”…

🌟 Thank you! 🌟
πŸ˜€ You are a wonderful Smile Spreader πŸ˜€
🎊 Your graphics are amazing and I see how passionate you are 🎊
πŸ’Ž Thank you for all that you do and keep up the good work πŸ’Ž
βœ¨πŸ’™βœ¨
✨

@AnnaSilverberg

Thanks Anna πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜.

Even your comments are beautifully designed πŸ₯°.

June 12th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg if i could, i'd give a huge prize for this! i love the heartfelt effort to make our team feel so special and so together and so valued. you also reaffirmed the work we do spreads smiles and is of great value in the community.