Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 May 25th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This is so chocolatey 🍫 post, Sunshine! 🌞 It makes me want to nom chocolate. 😄❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 25th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Same haha! Chocolates for youuu!🍫🥰🍫

easter-egg-chocolate.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you, Sunshine 🌞 *nom nom 🍫*

images-3_1685012113.jpeg

@VictoriaLove7 Happy nomming! 🥰

coffee-project-hersheys.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

png-20230525-185054-0000_1685015643.png

@VictoriaLove7 You made this awww!😍🥰🤗❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yes yes, I made it for you, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗🥰

The picture is a bit smol, I should have made it bigger. 🤗

@VictoriaLove7

It is perfect, Vicc! I love it!❤

Hey hey @FrozenGhost, you're being appreciated by @beck1 for being you, which includes being Emotionally intelligent, Empathetic, Purposeful, Authentic, Respectful, Supportive, and Great at Communication! 💜

image_1685009465.png

Aw that's such a nice message, from the host herself. Way to go, Becki! 💜

Thankyou for being an active participant and supportive presence around, Ghostiee! 💜

Hey everyone! (◕‿◕✿)

We have a special appreciation for

@ASilentObserver 🐘

From a Secret Friend 🌼

20230524-160713-0000_1685009964.png

These are the qualities that they find in you

20230524-160758972_1685009999.jpeg

From me

To Secret Friend Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are a wonderful person! 🌼

To Obs, thank you for your hardwork in managing the chatrooms and for being supportive! You are appreciated! 🐘

❤૮₍ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ₎ა

Hey hey @FineFrog15, I think we'll need some tissue boxes haha! There's not one but two uber lovely people appreciating your fantabulous self today, (and everyday ofcourse). ❤

People you adore as well, so that just makes these sweet words a little extra sweet, perfect for the palette haha! ❤

🐡ʚ(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )ɞ🐡

From @OnlyWinter, our wonderful fishy friend who glub glubss all things love and gratitude always, especially for *you*. 🐡❤

image_1685012428.png

🌈ʚ(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )ɞ🌈

And from @VictoriaLove7, someone who is owlways spreading kindness and smiles around, is super observant of people and their appreciable qualities and never hesitates to appreciate people and let them know of their goodness. ❤

Much like your fantastic self, Froggy! 🐸

image_1685012561.png

🐸ʚ(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )ɞ🐸

Honestly, these aren't just appreciative words, rather they are appreciable #facts, and nothing but the truth, Froggy, you're all of what they've said and more, as an incredibly kind, supportive, cheerful, intuitive, emotionally intelligent, empathetic, respectful, inquisitive, understanding, collaborative and amazingly communicative hooman (🐸😛). Keep being youu! Sending some ribbit loveeee your way! ❤

Thankyou Winter and Vicc for being so kind and appreciative towards your peer, y'all make this place soooo much beautiful! ❤

૮₍ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ₎ა

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you, Sunshine 🌞❤ for making this super cutu post for Froggy from me and Winter! 🐸

I love how you put the smol details, the rainbow (me 😁) in the sky on the background. The excited expression by typing, between rainbows, I like it a lott. ❤

And and, the smol rainbow soft drink 🥺❤ that Froggy hold. It is super cutee and I love all the smol details you put. You make this post so personalized not only for Froggy but also for me (and Winter). ❤

The difference expressions portray by the typings are perfectly chosen and put, Sunshine 🌞 I'm saving the graphics and the whole post! ❤ *hugss tighttly* 🤗

@VictoriaLove7

Aww yes, did my best (or so I think lol, I definitely tried though for yall sweet people 😄), thankyouu for being the one to always notice, value and appreciate, these are the (not so) little encouraging reminders that brighten my day and motivate me to show up and continue pushing forward always! It means more than you'd realise, Vicc, thanks so so so much again! 🥺❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You made it perfectly, Sunshine! 🌞 It means a lot to me that you said it means more than I realized. 🥺❤

I'm vv lucky I get to see and enjoy the amazing graphics you created, owlways! 🤗❤

@VictoriaLove7 🤗❤owl-hug-sweet.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🌞❤🤗♾

owlie-hug-tightttt.gif

OnlyWinter May 25th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun! 😀 Thanks so much! This is an awesome appreciation for Froggy 🐸 You are awesome! 😀🐡 I am swimming near Froggy! 🐸🐡 I have been swimming around in this thread. I didn't get notifications of it. But I have been checking this thread because I like seeing your graphics, then I saw my name! *glub glub* Thank you, Sun! 😀 *glub glub*

@OnlyWinter

Aw thankyou, Winter Fishyyy!❤

Ooh the tags have been strange lately, with the updates and stuff, or well tags being tags per usual too Haha! I'm so glad you could come across this one too though, thanks for being so sweet!🐡

I'll retag @FineFrog15 too, just in case they missed the tag also!🤗

FineFrog15 May 26th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for "clean up on isle 3" 😊! Many thanks for the re-tag you incredible human being!

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@OnlyWinter

@VictoriaLove7

Hi Good Day Sunshine! 😊❤️ Thank you so very much my wonderful friend for creating this beautiful forum post. You are so very talented. So much love in everything you do here on this platform! ❤️ Tissues indeed needed! 🤧

Thank you also for your sweet and kind words for me today! 😊❤️ Thank you for sending Ribbit love 🐸. I am *sending sooooooo much Sun love* your way ☀️ !

Hi Fishy Fish! 😊❤️ *glub glub* 🐡 🐸 Thank you for creating our pond and for writing there as well. Thank you so much for appreciating me today! ❤️

I am so glad that I could help and support you. You have done the very same for me! Thank you for helping me to realize things and to see things for what they truly are. You know, in you helping me and supporting me, I have come to the conclusion that you can't lose something that you never really had to begin with...... a true friendship.

You are so right! That was never true to begin with. I lost nothing ultimately in the end. For me, it has been maybe a bit of sadness and processing the emotions of a loss of what I thought things were, how I thought someone was. It was simply a mirage. Eureka! 💡

Hi Vic! 😊❤️ Thank you for appreciating me today! ❤️ Thank you for seeing the value in me as well as my efforts. Only a Mod can ensure safety for the MCR however, it feels good to spend time with friends in the room. It feels nice to try and contribute in a positive way and to have fun, all the while! Thank you for "seeing me" ❤️ Weeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeee! 😊

It's so very great to see you in the room too! 😊❤️ I so appreciate you, all of your efforts and I really like your style! You always do your personal best to keep the room warm, welcoming, inclusive and supportive. Thank you for always bringing your rainbows 🌈 for everyone, where ever it is that you move, all across the platform!

Thank you my dear, sweetest friends! ❤️ I am so very grateful for each of you. I am most lucky to have all of you in my life. ❤️❤️❤️

*high fives* 😊 and biggest *hugs* ❤️

VictoriaLove7 May 26th, 2023

@FineFrog15

Hi Froggy! 🐸

You deserve the appreciation! Though it is true that only Mod can ensure safety for all of us. But your being there makes the conversation in the room feels good. You always contribute in a positive way in chatrooms. Though you might have your struggle too as a human (🐸 😋).

Thank you for saying that, Froggy 🤧 I'm learning from you to make room feel supportive. I kinda feel I'm responsible for keeping the room conducive too in a way. Thank you for bringing your ribit warmth 🐸 to the room and for speaking up to remind people, both in forum and in chatroom. I really appreciate your firm and smart way in responding to people. *high fives and big hug back* 🤗

I look forward to seeing you in mcr, Froggy🐸

@VictoriaLove7

big *hugs* 😊❤️ Vic!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 27th, 2023

@FineFrog15

"So much love in everything you do here on this platform!"

Awww my heart! 😭

Thankyouuu, Froggy, a major credit to you for this one, for being one of my sources for this love I spread around and for being a powerful fuel in helping me carry it forward. ❤

Biggest hugs and high five backkk, my wonderful froggy friend, you deserve all the love and applause always! 🤗

And yes yes, always up and about cleaning on isle 3 Haha! 🥰

FineFrog15 May 27th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

❤️❤️❤️

YourCaringConfidant May 25th, 2023

The following appreciations are dedicated to the very special @Beck1 from 2 of her amazing peers!

Those of you who know Beck know that she is such an amazing, kind, supportive person who is always so quick to help others. Beck possess such awesome qualities and is said to be the following: empathetic, motivated, supportive, authentic, patient, accountable, cheerful, innovative, respectful, and optimistic. Beck also is a great communicator and has an ability to delegate. She truly is just a wonderful person all around.

With all that said, I hope you enjoy your very sweet notes, Beck.

1-20230524-232159-0000_1685015298.png

Thank you, BRC, for sweetly taking the time out to appreciate your peer. You are an incredible person! The same things you feel about Beck is how I feel about you. You do so much, BRC, and it is always a joy seeing you. ♡ Thanks for all you do. 

2-20230524-232159-0001_1685015334.png

Jenna, it's always a beautiful thing when people appreciate others for all that they do and all that they are from the heart. Your note to Beck was clearly written from a place of a love, so thank you for taking time out of your day to do so. You too are an asset to 7cups but you already know this! ;) Stay amazing, Jenna!

beck1 May 25th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Wow... @Jenna and @BlueRiverCares. Thank you both so much for your incredibly sweet notes of encouragement. When you're new in roles, you sometimes feel like you're fumbling on your feet. But when you hear words like this, you are strengthened to keep on going. And I appreciate you both for that. I love being in LSR and try to pop in when I can. I've just been in less due to roles.

Thank you both again so much. These notes honestly couldn't have come at a better time

love-thank-you.gif

Jenna May 25th, 2023

@beck1
youre-simply-the-best-youre.gif

Hello @OnlyWinter, I get it's so not easy acknowledging our good qualities sometimes, let aside appreciating or being proud of them, but I'm soooo proud of you for always trying to look for something good and appreciable in yourself. 🐡💜

image_1685047561.png

It's okay to not tackle your challenges alone always and take a supportive hand to walk beside you, the journey remains the same, and you'll be walking forward any way, but you too deserve to have some company in your journey! 🐡💜

Winter fishyyyy, You have so many appreciable qualities, and you are capable of so much, I won't ruin the surprise now and continue to cheer you on as you continue to explore more of your awesome qualities and be more accepting and appreciative of yourself! 🐡💜

VictoriaLove7 May 26th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I like the soft color you use in the graphic, Sunshine 🌞 and you put corals at the bottom. 🥰

The orange font reflects Winter owlways. ❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 26th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Thankyouuu, fellow wonderful smile spreader!🥰

OnlyWinter May 26th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun! 😀 Thank you for making this graphic it is so pretty! 🐡 I am swimming and saw my name. You are awesome, Sun! 🧡 Yup it is not easy to be proud of myself or compliment myself. 😀

Thanks lot again Sun! *glub glub* 🐡

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 26th, 2023

@OnlyWinter

Happy swimming, Fishyy! 🧡🐡🧡

FineFrog15 May 27th, 2023

@OnlyWinter

❤️❤️❤️

Hey hey @Stormy3, you have a lovely secret friend, who sent a sweet message for you, appreciating all the good you do, and all the good *you* are. 💜

image_1685048297.png

You've clearly impacted this secret friend with your awesomeness, given how full of compassion and admiration their note is for you! Keep being youuu, Stormyy, you're fantabulous! 💜

heart-love.gif

Rubylistens22 May 26th, 2023

We have the master of appreciating and the master of receiving appreciations in the same post!😮 @beck1 has appreciated @tabbycat97 with such a sweet message!

purple-cute-cat-fun-quote-t-shirt_1685062268.png

Click here

@beck1 you’re such a shining star here and I love posting your appreciations for all the people you appreciate! Please keep being the awesome person who everyone on the teenie side (and I’m sure the adult:) looks up to and respects!💙

@tabbycat97 you’re just amazing in every single way and I know that if there’s one person I can always go to, it’s you buddyyy! I am not one bit surprised you got this appreciation💙😛
pusheen-animated-pusheen.gif

NightingaleListens May 26th, 2023

@Rubylistens22

@tabbycat97

Yayy! Congrats Tabby! 🐱💙 You are amazing! 😀

This is a really beautiful appreciation and the graphics are amazing! 💙

TabbyCat97 May 27th, 2023

@Rubylistens22

Rubbyy :') thank you so much for your lovellyy worrdss buddyy! you are just amaazinngg! :') I am always always here for you, you are an incredible person and I appreciate you tons. Your posts are out of this worlld fantabullouus! so so cuute :3 I luuvs it toonsa!

@beck1 ~ Becckk :') oouhh my goodness, you are just so so sweet and awwesumeee :') you have been a massive help , and such an amazing addition to the teenie laandz already. with your fabulous discussions, and your warm welcoming and caring vibes - you are just one incredible person! <3 We luuvs having you on TL, and you always go above and beyond in every single think you do here ♡ I am beyond words happy you joined teenie land, you are just so pawesome. I truly love being on teams with you *pawww-fivee* teaamworkk makes the dreeamworkk!! thank you for your kind kind words :') they mean toonns to me, and you have always been the sweetest. Appreciate you tonssaa right back Becki

~sending cookiess and happyy beammss~

NotFound20 May 26th, 2023

flowers.gif Hello All flowers.gif

We are so glad to share such a beautiful appreciation for @Liv125 from a Secret Friend

They admire below qualities in Liv -

im-2_1685083402.JPG

Supportive - They are kind and helpful

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place

Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made

Liv, your secret friend also shared a very heartful message for you -

im-1_1685083471.JPG

" Hey Liv, you probably don't even remember me after all that happened. I cant even mention it in this appreciation but I don't understand why you let go. I don't understand why we both let go. Maybe I was just stubborn and didn't listen. But you know what.... At the end of the day it is what it is. So I decided to appreciate you after all you did. It wasn't conflict that broke us apart, it was just... fate. You were an amazing listener and you always showed kindness to me so I'm really grateful for all you did. I'm sorry if I did or said anything wrong to you. Because I was just struggling and one day..... we fell apart and after that I got no way to talk to you. But I want to let you know.... you were a beautiful listener and I thank you for all you helped me with! *sends hugs if okay* ❤️

I hope you find a way to unblock me soon because all I ever did was try. I hope this note finds its way through to you. "

- Your Secret Friend

Secret Friend - I am really moved by your sweet appreciation and hope all will be better soon. Thank you!

@Liv125 - Thank you for being such a kind listener and we are grateful to you for being part of this community. Hopefully, you may find this secret friend.

bakabaka7.gif

YourCaringConfidant May 26th, 2023

Ohhh my, this was such a beautiful yet heartbreaking appreciation note. 😢 Whatever happened between the two, I hope "fate" and forgiveness brings this M and L back together if it was meant to be. I can feel the love poured into this note as just an onlooker. Member, I don't know what happened but you're allowed to have bad days. We all are. It was the sweetest thing you appreciating this amazing listener even after everything. I hope you are ok and have since found other amazing listeners in the meantime if you need. I hope things sort of just work themselves out between you two if it's what you both desires. Either way, it was such a beautiful quality in you to show appreciation acknowledge just how amazing this listener is. It's absolutely a great thing when a listener leaves such an impact like this one here. Healing for both of you. ♡

amiableBunny4016 May 26th, 2023

@NotFound20

beautiful post as always Lily. you do an amazing job ❤️ and aww Desiree, your messages are always so heartwarming❤️ just wanted to pop in and say I love the colors and background of this post! beep boop